- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh boy, plans and more plans to plan around plans! This ought to be good!

"Do you . . . worry about what we might come back to, months from now?" Kayla murmured to Val, feeling rather lonely and empty. "Think about it . . . there's no telling what's happened in just the past week! We're already locked out of the loop, and we might not be able to get back where we were . . ." The marginally older girl shivered. "Who knows what our other friends are doing right now."

Val remained in her entranced silence, still unmoving. The blonde had been silent and still for hours now, and yet Kayla knew she hadn't fallen asleep by how erratic Val's breathing was.

"Val? You gonna say anything?"

No response whatsoever. The revelation of how powerless Val had become had crushed the blonde's spirit, leaving the former manipulator a husk of her former self.

"Whatever, motherfucker, I'm going to bed," Kayla waved Val off as she rolled over and went to sleep.

***NATASHA***

Diana's "generous" revelation had kept the others chatting it up for quite a while, leaving Natasha to stew in her own impatient desire. Shaving three months down to twelve days had left the small group with a strong sense of confidence, and they couldn't wait to share this information with Kayla and Val. Natasha honestly wanted to burst their bubble by reminding them that Diana had outright said only four of their number would be returned to normal that soon . . . but Diana's side table had no paper. Thus, Natasha flip-flopped in her head over whether to obey Diana's order to stay on the table, or whether to ignore it and explore the object of her lust.

As much as the mute had hemmed and hawed over whether to act on her devious desires, it was pretty clear that she was going to lose to her newfound attraction to Diana from the get-go. Not ten minutes after everyone finally fell asleep, Natasha was getting ready to take a running leap from the table to Diana's bed.

The brunette took a rolling landing, shaken up a bit but otherwise okay . . . and stared. Diana's blanket had apparently had just enough of a wrinkle in the fabric that Natasha's landing had brought her underneath it, giving her a view of the athletic ravenette's body in vague silhouette thanks to a street lamp outside being not too far from the window. The mute grinned in the darkness and quietly, gently climbed Diana's thigh before walking up the comparatively-titanic older girl's body. Natasha noted with a good deal of want and faint shades of disappointment that Diana was, in fact, turned on, and given the light groans coming from the direction of Diana's head probably in the midst of a wet dream.

Dreaming about me . . . I'm pretty lucky to have her actually dreaming about me . . . oh crap, she didn't get to masturbate, did she? Natasha fought the urge to play with her crush's needy sex, lest she seriously turn Diana on and get herself killed. That would decidedly not be what the huge girl needed right now. Instead, she rushed over the flat, firm plain of Diana's stomach to the ravenette's firm breasts. But maybe I can help her please herself, Natasha thought self-indulgently, scrambling atop the ravenette's breast and stimulating the nipple she found there.

Natasha only grinned wider as Diana's breath quickened in her sleep, and the ravenette began to murmur. She could feel the blanket shift as one or both of Diana's hands went seeking . . . and the mute immediately scrambled away as a massive palm came down beside her, and Diana's fingers commenced playing with her own nipple.

Natasha was satisfied for the briefest of moments . . . but then smacked herself. Diana was too embarassed to try to masturbate with the others in the room, idiot! Natasha chastised herself, before remembering something else: what would happen when Diana's quite obvious screaming woke the others?

Natasha scrambled away, down Diana's body, and returned as quickly as she could to the side table, only just making it back before the Amazonian young woman began moaning in earnest.

Surely enough, Diana's cries of pleasure woke the others in a few moments, and they looked at one another in confusion, thankfully not seeing Natasha's deep blush in the darkness.

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea," Becky murmured quietly.

***DIANA***

Waking the next morning felt awesome at first . . . until Diana felt her legs stickied by her own juices, dried after a long night. "Maybe . . . Natasha was right," she murmured, quietly taking the four sleeping girls to the kitchen table, thankful that apparently she hadn't fingered herself whilst asleep, at the very least.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, Diana slipped Natasha down the front of her shirt yet again, then quickly ate breakfast before heading out to work.

It was, admittedly, surprising to see the mute still asleep in the morning- she looked so cute sleeping that Diana didn't mind, but that begged the question of why Natasha would be so tuckered out . . . before Diana answered her own question in her head. She had been so loud that Natasha couldn't get to sleep.

Diana's face was flushed as she bolted down the street.

***PARIS***

Upon waking, Diana and Natasha were already gone for Diana's early-morning Saturday shift . . . which was probably for the best, considering how embarrassed Paris was for the huge lesbian. Having a wet dream while surrounded by people would probably be . . . not fun. 

"Kayla," Paris murmured, shaking the taller girl awake, "we've got news."

"I'm up, I'm up," Kayla grumbled, "so what's up but me?"

"Four of us get to go back to normal in twelve days. Someone gave Diana money. Get on her good side quickly." Paris kept her sentences terse, so Kayla would understand she was trying to avoid bringing too much attention to it.

Kayla nodded, and murmured, "Thanks."

Paris herself had to make sure that Val would stay small . . . even if that meant that she would, as well. Killing Rei had been the last straw- the blonde would be taken as Becky's personal pet to abuse. Such seemed right.

Chapter End Notes:

Review!