- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I'm at an impasse. On one hand, I really don't have much to fill for a few days coming up in-story, and slowing the plot to show each individual day might not be all that entertaining. On the other hand, I have yet to skip over more than a few hours at a time, and in fact it's only been one week in-story since this began. So, I have to ask: Should I skip over a few days where nothing important happens, or write them out anyway?

On that note, on with the chapter::

Diana returned home in a very good mood, and got to microwaving yet more of the pizza she'd bought last week. Natasha was deposited on the table to share warmth with the other girls, and the tall ravenette sat on the countertop, lazily eating her dinner with a satisfied grin on her face.

It was definitely a new experience to have a girl not only enamored with her, but seeing said girl explode in pleasure on her hand was definitely far beyond expectation. Diana took sneaky-yet-languid licks of her palm from time to time, hoping to find some sample of the mute brunette's flavor there that hadn't been washed away by the showers.

"Diana . . . we're cold," Tamara said, just barely loud enough for Diana to hear her across the kitchen like this. "Can we get a chance to . . . you know . . ." It seemed the dark-skinned girl was uncomfortable with what she had to say next.

"You were hoping to laze around on my body?" Diana asked slyly, her eyebrow arched as she hefted her leg, restricted only by relatively tight athletic shorts, onto the counter. The Amazonian young woman's grin only grew more self-satisfied as Natasha visibly hid her face, trying not to blush. Whether it was the fault of Shrinking Violet or not, Diana would be damned if she didn't enjoy at least some kind of privilege while she had it. "Not happening. If you're willing to work, to soothe my aches and pains, I'd gladly let you go at it for as long as you could."

"But Natasha doesn't do anything, and yet she rides around in your bra all day!" Kayla protested, before immediately shutting up at Diana's air of dangerous power.

"How do you know Natasha does nothing?" Diana replied with a haughty smirk. Power felt good. Really, really good. There wouldn't be much call for death, but punishments of a more emotional sort felt like a natural part to add to the retinue. "For all you know, she takes a daily visit to my underwear. Is that what you want? I'd be only happy to-"

"No! Please, no!" Kayla immediately fell to her knees, subjugating herself before Diana.

"You know . . ." Diana said, thinking. "You still haven't properly paid your due on those comments from last week . . ." the tall girl continued.

"Y-your feet!" Kayla squeaked, desperate to escape being a sexual slave of some sort. "I-I'll rub my face into the grime between your toes, just don't-"

"What a generous offer," Diana laughed. "Becky, Tamara, Paris, there is this one sore spot up by my shoulders. You girls mind rubbing my back? Oh, and Val, while you don't have to use your face, be a dear and get my other foot."

The entire group gave their confirmation with varying degrees of enthusiasm, and Diana decided to mess with Kayla yet more: "You know, this is one you're doing to yourself. I still haven't thought of exactly how I'm going to get you back . . ."

***NATASHA***

Watching Diana scoop up everyone else, save Rei, was slightly disheartening- the little mute almost wanted to get on Diana's bad side to endure a "punishment" cooped up in those panties.

Natasha did realize that she had been suspicious, however . . . who knew when someone would realize that she had succeeded in getting Diana's attentions on her, and do what Penny had tried to do to Val a few days ago? And, worse yet- what if they succeeded? Natasha's mind went into overdrive with horror, realizing that Diana had known that Val needed saving because the blonde had screamed. So wrapped up in this was she that she forgot that there was no one here with both reason and ability to kill her.

She was so terrified by this stray thought that she ignored a rather loud scraping coming from the cabinetry . . .

***VAL***

This . . . hadn't been all that bad, actually. Diana's feet were relatively clean, especially considering she'd had a track meet today, and the heat radiating from the pale, wrinkled sole felt divine on the blonde's cold, aching body.

Still, the task disgusted her, so Val naturally looked around Diana's apartment, focusing anywhere but upon the foot before her, especially the toes high above her head.

This was the reason why she, of all people, noticed the snake.

It was huge, a mottled brown length of muscle that sinuously slithered from a crack in the cabinetry with care and ease. Val nearly called out and warned Diana, tried to get the massive predator out of here, but then noticed something.

It couldn't move fast enough to get on the table, so the reliable Natasha was safe for now, and at this pace Diana would notice it before it could get any of them . . .

But Rei, bound, gagged, and helpless as she was, had no such advantages. The huge predator closed in at this snail's pace, and there was nothing the Asian girl could do.

Val would warn everyone, of course . . . after her only rival was dead and gone.

***REI***

Rei screamed against her gag, writhed in the string Diana had tied her with, but it was of no use. The sandy-brown serpent glared at her with its beady dark eyes, unblinking as it approached.

She had to get someone's attention, but Natasha was apparently having some sort of bad drug trip, Diana was happily enjoying her massage, and the other girls were busy giving said massage.

If she squinted, it almost looked like Val was looking right at her, but she couldn't be . . . Val would warn everyone about the sinister serpent before it got anyone, right?

Rei's last thought in the light of day was chastising herself for how stupid that concept was. After that, the snake's terrifyingly wide maw closed around her, and Rei could only struggle and curse as she was doomed to her fate.

***DIANA***

"SNAKE!" Val yelled at the top of her lungs, startling Diana. 

The ravenette quickly looked around and saw it- the four-foot serpent slithering away from the expanse of countertop where Rei had been just a few minutes ago, sliding to the floor.

Diana immediately lowered Becky, Tamara, and Paris from her shoulders to the floor, made sure not to step on Kayla or Val, and rushed to the kitchen to grab the brown serpent by the back of the head. Her other hand ran down the length of the snake's body, trying to determine where Rei was in the scheme of the reptile's anatomy, but couldn't figure out where she was.

Diana burned with fury, and moved as quickly as she could out the door to have a serious discussion with the landlord.

***KAYLA***

"Thank God!" Kayla gasped, hugging Val. "You saved us!" It had been bad enough that her face was caught between Diana's long toes to begin with, but that it had made her oblivious to a snake getting in was . . . something else entirely.

"Not all of us, though, apparently," Tamara said with a kind of malice.

"What are you talking about?" Val countered, looking patently ridiculous as she couldn't stand up.

"We're talking about how Rei is dead now, you fucking cunt." Becky was apparently making up for lost time with profanity, but her point was definitely made.

"And you're blaming me?" Val said defensively. "We're all lucky I noticed the thing at all!"

Kayla, however, let go of Val and walked away, disgusted. "When we all get out of here, you will be lucky if you're not getting arrested, you murderous bitch." Kayla was not one to threaten her friends, but this last week had cemented it- Val was no friend. Diana, of all people, was closer to being Kayla's friend right now than Val was.

It was quite a revelation that the huge lesbian would even stack up to a friend that Kayla had known for years, but honestly at least the ravenette had to be provoked to get into a serious enough mood to do harm. Val was just . . . killing people for shits and giggles. Even without Diana's strength by her side, she had found a way to kill and exploited it.

What shocked Kayla out of this thought was Paris speaking up: "Jail would almost be too good for you."

***VAL***

Well, fuck. Val knelt there before four girls who definitely hated her, and managed to get out a retort: "So what are you going to do?"

"Me?" Paris asked. "Nothing. Neither will Diana, I don't think. She won't do anything for you. Natasha's her little buddy now, so I think she can convince Diana not to grow you back."

Chapter End Notes:

How's that for a threat?

Anyway, review!