- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everybody, guess who's going to try to start writing semi- demi- sorta- regularly again? IT'S ME!

If you're wondering about the gap . . . I just had to cut two people from my big project, "Insect Nobility", because they didn't post their chapters during their month. Imagine that: someone not following through on something they said they'd do.

But have no fear, I am not that much of an asshole, I will finish this and continue "Miscalculation", with an update schedule that's closer to acceptable. Turns out, if I'm not doing collabs, I really really suck at keeping on schedule.

On with the chapter::

Diana grinned. It was Friday morning, she'd had some leftover pizza for dinner last night, and now she had something to look forward to: The four-dose bottle was going to arrive in thirteen days.


As had become customary, Diana had her toaster waffle (and noticed she was running low- she was going to have to switch primarily to cereal for next week) and grabbed Natasha, dropping the tiny mute into her cleavage before snagging her backpack and heading off to school.


Yes, classes were dull and dragged on rather long, especially on Fridays where students essentially had to marathon through one class after another with mere five minute breaks between, but at lunch the ravenette sneaked into an empty classroom and pulled out Natasha to have her conversations. She handed the three-inch girl an index card before asking her question: "Would you be alright with being in there at practice, or would you prefer hanging out in my locker?"


[If it's alright with you, I kinda want to be as close to you as possible,] Natasha responded, smiling brightly [and maybe help you relax when you get home, now that you-know-who isn't helping you get to sleep every night.]


Diana flushed, and nearly choked on the sandwich the school provided as a free lunch. "Are you suggesting-"


[I know, crossing a line, but you were masturbating three nights in a row, but then suddenly you stopped. And now you don't at all. Don't lie and say you do, the walls are thin and we would've heard you.] Natasha wrote quickly, and very seriously.


"What do my . . . habits . . ." the Amazonian girl flushed, "have to do with-"


[Let me take a stab in the dark and say you were doing it evry night even before you wound up with a bunch of girls you admit you think are hot as pets. You're cutting yourself off, and that'll fuck with your head. It's the same way with my uncle: he doesn't get some every so often, he starts going crazy.] Natasha sighed as she added, [Look, if you're still uncomfortable with the thought of using me to help you get off, fine. You'll believe that I like you when I get back to normal. But that doesn't mean I can't be worried for you. You will masturbate when you get home and you will like it. Have whatever fantasies you want, just get to it.]


"This isn't helping me believe you on the whole not-emotionally-distorted thing, I hope you realize," Diana meekly replied, shocked at how blunt Natasha was being.


[I just have to wait 13 days before I can prove that I'm not.] Natasha was very fast to counter, and she looked slightly mad at Diana's insistence. [Seriously, I have known a couple of people who need to get off every so often to keep going at their best. I'm just looking out for you.]


Diana bit her lip nervously. Were she more certain that Natasha was fully in control of herself, and less afraid that the little girl might drown herself, she'd just as well shove the cute mute down her panties and use the rest of lunch for a quickie. However, she let out a rattling breath and calmed down. That particular image would most likely be teasing her all day, but she replied, "That's nice of you, Natasha. I'll . . . do that at home."


***NATASHA***


That was better. Honestly, while Natasha herself was concerned with how quickly she had fallen for Diana, she stood resolute that it was just making up for lost time. She reasoned once again that she had always liked tall athletes, and the huge ravenette was about as tall as she'd ever seen- and, from the titanic girl walking around naked, she also knew that Diana was fit to fuck, a walking pillar of lean muscle.


But doubt began creeping in. Did she really like Diana, legitimately? It was clear they'd at least be friends after this, but if all this deep emotion simply vanished after Diana restored her . . . Natasha wondered if she was unwittingly setting Diana up for a second heartbreak so soon after her first.


The brunette shook her head, refusing to allow herself to be guilt-tripped by Diana's low self-esteem. After all, amplifying meant that she did like the big girl at least a little, so maybe she was just falling in love faster than she would have normally.


Satisfied with her train of thought, Natasha almost asked another question before Diana hurriedly stuffed her back into her cleavage. Not that the smaller girl would complain if she could, the sensationwas heavenly, but . . . why would she-


"Who ya talkin' to?" One simple, teasingly curious question. That was all it took to get Natasha's blood running cold.


***VAL***


It could have been worse. It could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse.


Becky had sounded like she was out for blood, so Val had nearly expected to be bodily thrust to the floor the moment the smaller girl woke up. She had dreaded the sound of murmuring, had been internally terrified by the light, happy grunt of exertion that came with Becky waking, relatively warm and well-rested.


Becky's edict had been admittedly rather ironic, and incredibly demeaning, but actually not too bad: to be a servant at her beck (ha) and call, working to do whatever Becky expected of her.


Oh yes, and the current job was immensely physically taxing.


"Come on, faster, faster!" Becky giggled happily from her position from atop Val's back. The blonde could do naught but groan in reply. Yes, the childish girl had requested (well, ordered) a ride, which left Val scrambling on hands and knees with Becky's weight on her back.


As it turned out, Val was not very good at handling Becky's weight, because she collapsed in exhaustion after not too long, leaving Becky to fall over.


"Okay," Becky grunted, "I guess the fun part is over."


"I would say so," Tamara nodded, "she can't go on, look at her!"


Kayla, however, seemed to be in thought. "Hey," she shivered, "maybe . . . today's the day we actually ask to do something for Diana."


"What do you mean?" Becky asked, kicking Val in the side as she stood up.


"Rei was talking to me yesterday about how we were starting to lose heat fast, and well . . . as much as I don't like the idea of it, we should probably find more excuses to get close to the big dyke so we can keep warm."


Tamara nodded sagely, and agreed. "Maybe we could try giving her hand massages or something, because we're not really big enough for much else. Unless we maybe-"


"Don't you fucking dare say it," Becky glared, and the others gasped. The display of cold anger, of serious swearing, was definitely not something Becky would have done last week.


"I- I was just gonna say we maybe take turns doing what Natasha's doing," Tamara said, stunned into meekness. "If she's got a girlfriend anyway, what's the point of her specifically getting rides in there?"


***REI***


Tamara had a point, and Rei had a theory, but since last night the girls had fallen into line regarding Diana's required exile of the Asian girl.


"Maybe because she wakes up early?" Kayla shrugged.


NO YOU IDIOTS, NATASHA IS THE NEW VAL


Rei wanted to scream at everyone for being so dense, but Diana had gone to the trouble of binding and gagging her while she slept, probably to better keep her exile enforced.


Honestly, did it not occur to them that Natasha was simply siding with the winning team? Rei grudgingly congratulated the mute- staging a coup from under both actual planners by telling Diana everything took guts, and she had hidden herself well by not going for murder or affecting major rule changes.


Rei did let out a muffled scream, a string of furious expletives, but she went ignored. The others had learned their place under a smarter Diana too well, to the point where none of them even looked in Rei's direction all day.


***DIANA***


"H-Hey, Alex," the Amazon stammered, looking down at the short gossip and trying not to hyperventilate. "Just talking to myself."


Alex was, for lack of a better word, the nosiest bitch on campus. She weaseled secrets out of people, and she was damned good at it. And then, of course, she spread said secrets like wildfire. Most people hated her for one reason or another, but everyone listened- she never lied, or even stretched the truth, when it came to her gossip. It was all true, and raw, and easy to weaponize for the actual liars and exaggerators.


In other words, the absolute worst person to be caught by when doing or saying anything that you didn't want as public knowledge. Say, for example, the fact that there's a three-inch-tall girl down the front of your shirt?


"Don't lie to me babe, I don't like liars," the shorter girl said slyly, twirling her hair with a smug grin on her face. "Tell me the truth, and maybe- just maybe- I'll deal you some good info on Natasha Trilby."


"If you had it, you would've told everyone already," Diana said bluntly, on her guard.


"Tell you the truth, it is supposition," Alex admitted, "but only 'cause she's been gone all week and I couldn't confirm." Leaning closer, nearly touching Diana as she smirked up at her with ridiculous levels of smugness, she added, "But honestly, you don't think I might have some kind of proof to back myself up? You know me better than that, come on . . ."


Diana was nervous, but stood her ground: "I was just talking to myself, Alex. Honestly, even if I were talking to someone interesting, why in hell would I tell you? So you can humiliate me even more? You've already outted me to the whole goddamn school, you need more than that?" Her voice slowly climbed in volume, anger creeping in until she was implicity threatening the short junior with her sheer size and strength.


Fear, actual fear, flashed in Alex's eyes, and for a moment Diana felt satisfaction at deflecting the snoop. Guilt immediately followed at Alex's stammering, quiet response- "S-sorry, Diana, just talkin' to yourself, got it, okay bye," she said quickly, backing off and practically running down the hallway.


"That won't end well," Diana sighed, before deciding to head to her next class early.


***NATASHA***


The little brunette had seen the whole thing through the fabric of Diana's shirt, and her heart was beating quickly.


Her logical mind was terrified of Diana, realizing the mortal peril it was in and wanting none of it. It also gave her a mental note to stay the hell away from Alex once she grew back, because she didn't want to know what the snoop's "supposition" was.


The helpless romantic, however, quickly took to fetishizing Diana's immense strength, her desire to protect, her strength of will to reject Alex's temptations of information on a girl she was attracted to.


These combined to make Natasha squirm a little bit. Not enough for Diana to notice, but she did squirm. She wanted out of the shirt. Whether that would eventually mean as far from Diana as possible or closer than the shirt would allow, not even Natasha herself knew, but suddenly she didn't really want to stay in the shirt.

Chapter End Notes:

Review, please! I want to know how I'm doing as I come back to writing for you guys.