- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You didn't think I was going to pass up on this opportunity, did you?

Oh, given Natasha's high approval rating (double 100) she gets the best possible ending for her. Which is, unfortunately, not the best possible ending for everyone. 

Oh, and for fans of "Corrective Action", I'm going to push myself to get my next chapter out before Christmas week, because then I'll be tired and busy and hating life because I've been dealing with stupid retail crowds. So there's that. 

It had been half an hour since Diana had taken the cough medicine Val had brought her (and, directions be damned, Val had Diana take the whole bottle), and the tiny blonde was growing worried- the flush on her face had only grown worse, and she refused to leave bed.

This left Val seriously thinking about getting the hell out of Dodge, if an opportunity provided itself. 

Suddenly, the comparatively massive lesbian rolled onto her side, a smile on her face. 

"A-are you feeling good enough to get up and eat something, honey?" Val asked, reaching deep within herself to pretend to like the groaning, red-faced monster before her.

"I don't need to get up to eat you," Diana said, uncharacteristically forward. Something was different about her voice, too, but Val couldn't put her finger on it. It was definitely more than simply a stuffed-up nose, though.

"We discussed this, Diana," Val said sweetly, internally wanting to retch at the serious case of morning breath the massive girl had. "We can't fuck while I'm like this."

"I'm saying I can just lick you. Get you off. You deserve it," Diana smiled, her huge fingers stroking Val's back.

Val became increasingly worried, but tried to play it off. "Y-you're sick, babe," she said, backing away. "I- I- I don't wanna get s-s-sick, too . . ." she had an idea, and based on how Diana seemed to be extremely affectionate right now, it just might work. "B-babe . . . if you're so horny, why don't you take the edge off with that toy you have in the kitchen? I-it's in a little glass case."

"I don't have a toy . . ." Diana mumbled, frowning.

It clicked in Val's head: Diana was drunk. That cold medicine must've been a little expired. "It's a present," Val smiled, her confidence back. "From me to you."

Sighing and groaning, Diana rose out of bed. "Fine . . . but can you watch? Y'know . . . inspire me?" She asked with a hopeful grin.

Val grinned, and stepped in Diana's hand. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

*********

From Anne's position in her glass, everything was distorted and warped. People didn't look or sound like people. They were just shapes and muffled sound.

Still, it didn't take clarity to realize that Diana was coming, covered by something. Nothing else that moved in this apartment was that big.

The ground under Anne (actually fake woodgrain laminate) quaked at the comparatively titanic being's approach, and the blonde reflexively gulped.

Diana spoke- nothing else was that loud- but, due to a combination of factors, Anne simply couldn't understand the lanky athlete's words. However, she heard Val's voice, and what it said chilled her to the bone:

"Yeah, right there. There's your new sex toy."

The other girls screamed, leaving Anne clueless as to who Val had targeted this time: until her glass prison was lifted. For half a second, she was free, before Diana clutched her tightly, instantly winding her. Gasping for breath and unable to speak, Anne was left to stare at Diana. 

"It's a little small," Val said slyly, "but you should get it ready anyway. You don't wanna hurt yourself."

Anne tried to get a breath in, tried to scream, but couldn't- she was being held too tightly. She looked up at Diana's massive blue eyes, trying to find out why her mercy had run out . . . only to see them hazed over. As she was assaulted by a dripping tongue that reeked of medicine, alcohol, and morning breath, Anne didn't see Diana's eyes even flicker in response to Anne's presence.

She's still sick! She doesn't know she's doing this!

Spurred on, Anne tried to draw breath, desperate to get out a single scream before Diana murdered her- desperate to appeal to the huge lesbian's self-restraint and mercy.

"It . . . it moves, Val," Diana said, uncomfortable in an instant.

Before Anne could squirm harder to take advantage of this, Val had a reply. "Oh yeah, it's already turned on. Don't you wanna feel that inside you?"

Diana squeaked, lowering the hand containing Anne. The blonde was taken past firm breasts, a flat, toned stomach, and relatively narrow hips, before she was face-to-lips with something that filled her with dread: deep folds, twitching slightly in anticipation, glistening with lubrication.

Apparently, Diana was a fucking horny drunk. 

If Anne could have screamed, she would have.

Without warning, she was shoved in from the waist up, followed by a finger trapping her entire body and leaving it at the mercy of thick juices and crushing muscles.

***REI***

This most certainly wasn't planned for. 

Natasha's inability to speak was irrelevant- after that first scream, everyone had been stunned into silence. Rei couldn't find the words to express her indignation, her fear, her absolute rage at the traitor, Val.

Diana was drunk, that much was certain- her flush, her unstable walk, her slurring . . . there were ample signs. Drunk and with a cold. The massive girl's judgment was as impaired as it would get, and Val had used that to murder Anne in the most horrifying way Rei could conceive. However, this gave her an idea. A stupid idea, which could end terribly for everyone if it failed, but it was all Rei had.

The slim Asian girl bumped Natasha, and suddenly the mute found her legs, and walked towards Diana. She ran a single hand on the huge lesbian's hip.

Everything happened at once.

Diana jolted suddenly, and amidst the other sounds made I'm that instant, her yelp was the loudest. 

An audible crunch came from Diana's cunt, telling everyone exactly what Anne's fate had been.

Natasha was suddenly hip-checked by Diana, and was knocked onto her ass. Kayla finally got it into herself to move, and rushed to check if Natasha was okay.

Val fell from her perch on Diana's shoulder, and began to tumble down the red-tinted expanse of the ravenette's chest . . . only to be saved by Diana's palm pinning her to the hardened nipple. 

But the most intriguing part was Val's response. 

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING DYKE!" The tiny blonde screamed.

Everything stopped. 

***DIANA***

The ravenette's heart stopped. "You . . . don't mean that . . . right?" she asked softly, near tears.

Val couldn't find the words to backpedal properly. "Uh, no, of course not . . ."

"She's using you, Diana," Rei quickly cut in. "She wants us dead, and was using you to do it."

"P-Please," the tall girl sniffled, "it can't . . . it just can't be true . . . Val . . . l-loves me," she began to crumble, tears beginning to fall as she released Val, the blonde falling into the upended glass.

"Yes, of- of course I love you, babe," Val stammered, trying to maintain control. 

"Bullshit," Kayla cut in. "She doesn't love you."

"Who- who are you going to trust, here? Your girlfriend? Or these selfish cunts?" Val spat, getting vicious. 

"Look who's calling us selfish cunts," Becky laughed bitterly. "The biggest, most selfish cunt of us all."

Suddenly, Diana seemed to realize something. "Where's Anne? Where's Natasha?!"

"Natasha's hurt, because she tried to warn you about what you were doing. Anne . . . is inside you," Paris said, crying herself. 

Diana collapsed to her knees, sobbing, spouting apologies as fast as she could.

"Don't worry," Rei said softly. "We don't blame you. Go back to bed, get some rest. When you feel better, take Natasha on a date. She has a thing for you, you know."

Diana nodded dumbly, too shell-shocked to respond to Rei's statement. She shuffled away, taking step . . . after step . . . until the miniscule prisoners heard her collapse onto her bed with a sob, a groan, and a creaking of springs.

Tamara, last to come to her senses, pointed at Val, her ankles broken, in Anne's old glass. "What should we do about her?"

"Diana probably has her own revenge in mind," Rei said with a sly smile. "It seems everything went better than expected."

[Except for Diana.] Natasha had gotten up, bruised but otherwise okay. [She just had her heart torn out. You didn't have to be so blunt, Kayla.]

The girl shrugged. "I just did for her what I do for you: get her to break up with someone who's bad for her."

"You can all go fuck yourselves," Val spat from behind glass, her voice accompanied by an echo with the glass in this position. 

Chapter End Notes:

Yes, it happened. Diana found out about Val. Now you guys can stop bugging me about it.

Review!