- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rei is a smart girl, and will try to save everyone. Question is, is she smarter than Val? Or smart enough to succeed in any capacity?

Diana awoke with a stretch, and smiled at seeing Val asleep beside her. She loved the blonde, and would do anything to be loved in return. The thought niggled at the back of her mind: "She doesn't, she won't, she never will." The everpresent monster in the back of the ravenette's skull, always reminding her she simply was not good enough, had grown increasingly vicious as time went by- especially considering the events of the past year.

Still, Diana was hopeful. Her crush had actually obliged her in her masturbatory fantasies, and damn it if that wasn't a step forward then the teenage athlete had no clue what was.

Diana reached for the miniscule blonde, then frowned. Did Val still want her to take Natasha to school with her? Or was she fine with being carried in Diana's cleavage now? Diana hemmed and hawed over the issue, before deciding that Val was a stable enough girl. Besides, Diana herself would be embarrassed to have her crush riding with her today of all days- it was laundry day, which meant she was down to the shirt she had that barely fit her. Any movement Val made would stimulate her, and the thought of being brought to orgasm in class was a horrifying one.

That thought out of the way, Val quickly got dressed, ate a bowl of off-brand cereal (she *still* missed being able to eat something that actually tasted good), placed her laundry basket beside the door, and slipped the cute mute down her shirt.

Natasha was woken early, surrounded by something soft and pliant. From  her experiences the day prior, she recognized her current locale as Diana's chest, even though it seemed that she had less room than yesterday. Luckily, she still had her length of pencil lead- she had slept curled around it like a child with their favorite toy- so she'd be able to have a discussion with the lovesick giantess. Hopefully, she could figure out why Diana liked Val in particular, and work from there.

Once again, Natasha found herself relaxing in the cradle Diana's breasts provided. Offhandedly, she thought that this . . . wasn't so bad, actually. When Diana wasn't angry or acting on Val's instructions, the girl had been downright sweet, all things considered. 

The mute shook her head vigorously to banish the thought from her mind. She was on a mission to save her friends! Who, outside the twins, Kayla, and Penny, hadn't really been her friends, per se, more precisely they were people she followed to escape being made fun of for being voiceless, admittedly, but it was what it was. 

Rei's plan had required Natasha to gather as much information on Diana's attractions, so that someone in the group could do it better than Val, and to shake Diana's belief in Val enough to get the athletic girl to start asking questions the blonde couldn't answer.

Unfortunately, she spent much of the day cooped up in Diana's shirt, with no feasible way to get out or communicate. She had her shot at lunch, though, once Diana provided her with more paper.

[So, I'm guessing Anne was wrong about you being willing to fuck literally any girl, then,] Natasha wrote. 

Diana coughed, momentarily choking on her school lunch- at this scale, Natasha could see that whatever this stuff was it was probably inedible. "Y-yeah," Diana responded with a stammer. "Okay, that question came right the fuck out of nowhere, what brought this up?"

[Well, yesterday we kinda established that Anne was wrong for saying that you're secretly fucking any girl who sits still long enough. Would you?]

Diana laughed. "Nah. I mean, I'm desperate, but I'm not fucked up. Number one, like I said, I want a girl who makes love to me to want to do it. I'm already big and ugly, can't be a rapist on top of it all. Number two," she says, quickly eating another bite of . . . whatever it was she was eating . . . before continuing, "I . . . kinda have a type."

[A type?] Natasha was a master at writing quickly. 

"Y-yeah," Diana stammered, blushing. "I like a girl with smooth curves, like a dancer or something. I like long hair, long t-t-toes," she continues, obviously getting turned on by her ideal girl, "a full mouth . . . and if she talks down to me, I'd be in heaven."

Natasha inwardly cursed. Up until that last bit, that almost sounded like the mute herself. Essentially, Val won out because of her having a voice. 

At Natasha's lack of response, Diana looked concerned. "Oh, no. I creeped you out, didn't I? I'm sorry . . . oh, fuck, I'm drooling," she noted, wiping her mouth with her wrist.

[No!] Natasha responded. [I was just thinking- if Val's been your secret girlfriend this whole time, why haven't you two fucked yet?]

"She's worried I'll crush her if I put her . . . down there," she pouted. "I mean, I totally agree, and I'd never hurt her like that, but still . . ."

[She could always play with your nipples,] Natasha suggested, [or with your tongue. Those are really nice cheats to get around it. If I get horny enough, I might even ask for you to lick me off. If it's okay with Val, of course.]

"O-of course, "Diana stammered. "I hadn't thought of that. Although she might be scared of my mouth after what I did to Andrea."

[Fair point,] Natasha admitted, before the bell rang and she was sent back into the comfortable mobile prison she'd been kept in.

As the day continued, Natasha kept working her information in her head, trying to find some way to overcome Val's grip on Diana. She didn't know where her brazenness had come from, in suggesting things for Diana to do with Val . . . only that the thought of the massive girl actually trying them with the arrogant liar simultaneously pleased and repulsed her.

Diana's breasts' movement actually rocked Natasha into a gentle nap.

She awoke, hours later, being shaken awake by Diana. She found herself in a dark area, with concrete, boxes, and shelving everywhere. Probably the stockroom of Diana's work.

"Oh fuck, I thought I'd killed you," she breathed a sigh of relief. "You . . . you are okay, right? Nothing hurts?" She asked, handing Natasha a crumpled receipt. 

[I'm surprised you care,] Natasha wrote. [I mean, you already killed four people.]

Diana looked stung- a mix of hurt, offended, and saddened. "I- I don't . . . I don't want to . . . but Val says . . ." She bit her lip.

[What did Val say?] Natasha wrote, interested.

"She said that, after Evy . . ." she sniffled, "that . . . I had no other way out. That you were all going to get me arrested the moment I put you back. I don't wanna hurt anybody . . . I just wanted to be with Val!" She cried.

Natasha got an idea as to what was really going on. This was more than a simple crush- it was full-on infatuation, and Diana was willing to listen to anything Val had to say. The mute even suspected that Diana knew that Val was a rotten liar, but was so desperate to be her girlfriend that she was going to follow her to the ends of the earth anyway.

This might be harder than Rei made it out to be, Natasha thought. 

Chapter End Notes:

Is there anything you guys want to see before the finale? Because it's coming fast.

Review!