- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Welcome to the the second volume of my Aztec Secrets story. If you haven't read the first volume, you probably want to check it out before the recap paragraph spoils it for you.

In the first Volume, our main character Chris visited an exotic resort where scientists have discovered that ancient civilizations used ritual exposure to a rare plant to transform women into Amazon Warriors. The Aztecs preserved the knowledge in their stone burial chambers, but it was thought to be used by the Greeks as well, and possible even earlier societies. Goddess Resort was created as a commercial endeavor to safety allow consenting men and women to share the amazing experience. Though the experience, Chris met and was sexually pampered by a number of stunning women, each in various states of transformation from the Rashja. His closest bond was with Vanessa, who he stayed with as she transformed from a sexy and tall young girl to a ravishing fifteen-foot-tall amazon. Meanwhile, a budding romance kicked off between the resort's chief scientist Simon Foley, and his attractive female lab biologist, Cheri. The story ends when an incident requires the use of a resort safety protocol. The level three resort nightclub is gassed, putting everyone to sleep to prevent it from getting out of hand. The patrons are all returned to normal and back to their normal lives. Chris finds himself waking up on an airplane back towards home.

 

The bar around them was energetic, filled with the daily ritualistic indulgence that is happy-hour. "I don't know how you do it Chris." He was referring to Chris' new girlfriend of course, who was still off in the ladies' room. "No offense man, but normally your outrageously hot girlfriends are a little lacking upstairs," his finger pointed to his head to help his meaning triumph over the noisy scene. "But this one's different. She's smart. How and where did you find a lawyer that looks like her, and does she have a twin? It might be worth giving my wife half." Some men using hyperbole to make a point would be half serious, Mark was not one of those men. He was a family man through and through. Still, Chris got his meaning, don't screw this one up.

"We've been dating two weeks and she hasn't asked to repaint anything in my apartment yet, that's a good sign." Chris liked to call it his three-month-curse. He wasn't an especially monogamous dater, but when he found someone he liked, really liked, he'd stay at it for a few months. Somewhere around three months was when the curse kicked in. From out of nowhere, perfectly normal girlfriends would start acting like they were already married. They'd move some clothes into his place, start planning vacations, and generally want their lives to revolve around each-other. Chris shook his head as if to physically shake off the thought. There was no reason to think about anything but right now. 

As Suzanne moved through the bar, every man she passed couldn't help but check out her paradoxically steamy yet friendly appearance. She was five-foot-seven, the perfect height to be tall and stunning without being too tall for most men. Her dark hair was bob cut, punctuated with streaks of artificial hilights. Her halter suggested the look of workout gear despite its flashy black and silver fabric. Yet few onlookers lingered long on those details. Their animal brains were focused on her toned size two frame, and how every inch of visible skin seemed to advertise what they suspected, that her body was even more perfect under her outfit than it was in it.

When Chris first met her, he had an altogether different reaction. To be summed up in a word, finally. Finally he had found a woman who excited him after his visit to that devious, fantastical, and mind-bending resort. More than six months ago Mark had dropped him off at the airport for what turned out to be a life changing experience. He could never have expected what was in store. Chris had spent less than a week there, yet Goddess Resort completely changed his life. It was improbable, impossible, hard to believe even when you've seen it fantasy. Women became living Goddesses towering twice his height. However, the place had an effect far more devious. The women there were so sensationally stunning, so chiseled to perfection, that normalcy didn't appeal to him anymore. Rather than the Chris that was always meeting up and hooking up, rather than the Chris whose standards were so high women didn't last a few months, he became a new Chris where women didn't last five minutes. 

He had tried to tell his buddy Mark all about it months ago. Even just trying to explain the scene, leaving out the unbelievable, didn't get through. Chris wasn't sure if it was so hard to believe, or if Mark simply couldn't let himself fall down the rabbit hole. Apparently his marriage was worth more than his enlightenment. After that, Chris gave up any thoughts of trying to explain the Rashja, tonyata, or sernasa, to Mark, or anyone. He felt disconnected, trapped in a bubble. Women just didn't measure up, yet nobody, not even his friend Mark, could understand. He lived in that bubble, treading water through life, wondering if he should revisit the resort, worried he might never want to come back, until he finally found Suzanne. She was as close to perfection as he'd seen, outside the resort. And that was before he even knew her. 

Still prowling towards them, Suzanne was twenty feet away when she felt had the sub-conscious attention of them both. She could tell from their body language. She noticed half the bar checking her out at one time or another, and she didn't mind, she was used to it. "Hey boys. Miss me?" Chris wasn't yet sure how she managed it. By day she was a somewhat mild-mannered and all too serious first-year lawyer at a litigation firm. By night, she flipped a switch and became the most sexy, flirty, and just likable young woman this side of a college campus shooting for Girls Gone Wild. Her routine seemed choreographed. The way she stalked across the room, outwardly flirting yet slinking up to Chris, announced she was everyone's to look at, but his tonight. 

Chris took a quick inventory of their libations. He and Mark were both finished with their beers, and Suzanne didn't yet have a drink, having slipped off to the bathroom right after arriving. Amid the loud clamor, his standing and waving towards the empty glasses was clearer than any words would have been that he was heading off for another round. Suzanne tucked in close and whispered her drink order, "vodka tonic," before slipping into his vacant seat. 

As Chris left, Mark looked over at Suzanne. Even the happily married man in him felt conflicted when her attention settled on him. "So Mark, I understand you're married. Any kids?" Her voice strained to make it over the background noise, Mark focusing all his attention to make out her meaning.

He practically yelled back a response, shaking his head, "No kids yet. Arieane is focused on her career, she's manages a small botique clothing maker. Someday though." The timing of Suzanne's body language was somehow off, causing him to wonder if she'd heard him at all. Chris and Mark had been leaning in and standing close as old college buddies would. He considered closing the gap, but it somehow seemed too familiar to do with the girl his friend was dating, minutes after meeting her, when he was married. Apparently she didn't have that same reservation, as she slid her chair around and leaned closer to him around the small two-top table. He instinctually repeated what she obviously hadn't heard. "No kids yet. My wife Arieane manages a botique clothing maker, she's career focused right now." 

"Does she like it?" Mark nodded a bit emphatically. Turns out she loves it. "I envy that, the independence of a small outfit. I don't know why I picked a big firm." Her sly smile wrinkled a little, bolstering her appearance of confidence. "I knew litigation was cutthroat. I can do cutthroat." She tucked in close to his ear, making to share something private. "However, it's a giant boy's club. One where you slave away making the boys at the top rich for years, hoping to get partner." Even as she retreated, her face coming back into view, her sweet smell had invaded him. He found himself stirring in ways he hadn't thought about since his dating days before Arieane. He pushed the feeling aside. 

"Stick at it, I'm sure you'll eat them alive." He didn't know much about law, but he was almost ten years older than her, and if he'd learned one thing in his career, it was that consistent ambition pays off. He had a sense she had more than her fair share. 

She was very close, but her body language showed distance. "I'm doing my best. My first couple months I think half of the boys planned to get me into the bedroom rather than the boardroom. I put my serious into high-gear, so far it seems to be working." She slipped her hand against her hair, gesturing that the short cut was part of her serious. Mark couldn't imagine a man that wouldn't want her in the bedroom, and all he could think about was how seriously hot she was. He imagined her in a courtroom, and wondered if that would give her an advantage with male jurors. She was reaching into her pocket, a moment later checking a message on her phone, explaining to be polite, "My girlfriends. Seems they are out making trouble." 

"Invite them by." He was just trying to be friendly, but something about her expression showed concern. As Chris returned, setting down drinks on the table, she tapped out a response. A moment later Chris had pulled another chair over and was sitting opposite Mark. 

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. These friends aren't good for," she paused, reaching for and sipping her drink before she finished, "marriages." Her phone was sitting on the table, and it lit up and buzzed again, her friend's obviously not letting up. She held the phone up for Chris to read as she spoke, "my friends really want to meet you." The phone message was a bit cryptc. PLZ! WNT 2 MT MR HOTNESS. "Maybe we can meet them for a drink after." Chris nodded as Mark and Suzanne dove back into a conversation mid-stream. He could hardly it hear anyhow.