- Text Size +

"Are you ready my little treasure?" Vanessa was wearing only a jewlery thong, as there wasn't much around to fit her eleven-foot frame. It was evening and dark at the Resort, and she and Chris were standing at the gates to level three, wondering what their final stage at the resort would be like. Really only Vanessa was standing. Chris was swooped up in her arms, almost getting used to the way she cradled him crushed against her now monstrous naked breast. The moment Kendra had dropped him back off with his Goddess, Vanessa had told him about the invitation to level three. Kendra seemed jealous, but kept surprisingly cool, for Kendra. Even more surprising, she didn't mention the sex-tonyata to Vanessa. Chris didn't know how to bring it up, so for now it remained his and Kendra's private moment. 

Vanessa's question was obviously rhetorical. She pushed through the giant heavy gate, it's heft a natural barrier to all but well developed Goddesses. Yet another pool area adorned with tiki torches, though there were fewer and more varied size lounge chairs here. Some of them were simply monstrous. The sight of their first level three Goddess caught them both off-guard. She had naturally brown complexion, possibly of American Indian descent, with straight dark black hair. Her body was naked as far as he could see in the dim flickery light of the moon and tikis. She noticed them immediately and made her way in their direction. "Welcome, welcome." Her hands gestured wide. "I'm Kayoko." Chris' mind was focused on the shock of seeing someone several feet taller than even Vanessa! 

With Vanessa carrying him, his eyes were ten feet off the ground, yet he was looking up at a Goddess eyes another three feet up. She bent, lowering her face down to his eye level, "and who do we have here?" Something about her incredibly oversize facial features was as unnerving as it was arousing. She didn't wait for a response, reaching to pluck him out of Vanessa's grasp. One hand under his arm while the other slipped under his bottom. 

Vanessa made no move to resist the hand-off, herself both shocked and excited about the realization that she too would soon be an even more towering picture of perfection. "His name is Christopher." As Kayoko straightened up, Chris felt a little precarious, his head almost fourteen feet off the ground. The subtle motion of her palm and fingers under his butt and thighs was strange as she brought him alongside her, mostly facing out towards Vanessa. Just as he instinctively reached to her shoulder to steady himself, she removd her hand from his chest, her posture casually holding and almost displaying him, seated in the palm of her hand. This left his view primarily of Vanessa, in-front and below him, the top of her head just barely above the level of his "seat". She was obviously making eye-contact with Kayoko, "is there anything special we should know about level three?" 

Looking down towards Vanessa gave him a little startle at the height to the ground, and he reflexively tensed. Kayoko's fingers again shifted under him, and he was momentarily susprised by the feeling of a huge finger wrapping up through his legs, both holding him more steadily and pressing against his crotch. "I highly recommend the nightclub. It's an experience neither of you will forget." Chris felt subtle movement against his crotch, which was really starting to get him aroused. It took a small amount of effort to stop himself from responding by bumping himself against it. Kayoko hadn't even thought about it, it was simply a type of habit, almost reflex. 

"We also have an unofficial rule in level three, she who inspires it and desires it, deserves it." Apparently her hand motion in his crotch wasn't as subtle as he thought, because he saw Vanessa's eyes darting over to it, watching Kayoko holding and arousing him. "This is a double-edge sword, as some of the more progressed Goddesses like to get more than their fair share by using their, ample resources," she paused for for effect, and Chris' mind couldn't help endulge her meaning. His eyes darted to the only part of her body he could really see well, one massive breast he was held next to. It really didn't seem like a body-part at all, as it was almost twice as big as his entire torso, a smooth four-foot diameter shape, tear-dropping away from her frame. 

"It's really a bit of a game, as they they can't get any bigger. For example, I've reached my peak Rashja response, thirteen-feet eleven-inches." For the first time at the resort he wondered if perhaps this had all gone too far. He liked the sexy oversize dominance of eight to ten foot female perfection. At the moment it was hard to see Kayoko as even a woman. She was something else, a fantasy spectre, she truly was a God. "Some of us, however, are not so cruel, and this has created a bit of a divide, Goddess splitting off into groups. You're vessel seems plenty spent, but if you'd like to venture back to my camp, I can try to get you one last dose for the day." Chris was spent. He had lost count of how many times he had been pleasured and climaxed that day. Twelve? Fourteen times? The feeling of her massive finger rubbing up against his crotch brought all the pleasure of arousal, but his body had limits. Vanessa took the patronizing help of the larger Goddess politely. She nodded, and Kayoko led them both deeper into level three.