- Text Size +
Thanks soooo much for 10,000 views in just 3 chapters! It feels great that so many people have clicked on this story. So let's keep it up. I'll post chapters as soon as I can and if you could leave a review with a score, that would would be grately appreciated! :)


The both of you, sat there staring at each other. You beamed up with delight after finally getting noticed, while she sat on the bench. Stunned. Eyes wide open; fixed on your tiny body. She breathed deeply through her nose sending a flowing pulse of warm air straight into your body.

"J-Joe....... your, your tiny" she stuttered at you. "How did you get into my gym shorts? How did you shrink?" She bombarded countless amounts of questions in your face.

"I don't know I just shrunk out of nowhere. Then you came round the corner straight afterwards and you stepped on me so I got stuck on your sock and got taken to school with-"

"Wait, I stepped on you and you weren't crushed?"

"Yeah. I still don't know how I survived"

Chloe then ran out of things to say again and just stared at your body more, creating silence for a few momments. Just then, an elderly couple appeared from around a corner and were heading for the bus stop Chloe and you were at.

"Oh shit" Chloe whispered to herself noticing the couple in the corner of her green eyes. She panicked for a bit trying to find a place to hide you before they saw you. Chloe checked her clothes, but then remembering that she didn't have any pockets in her gym clothes, cursed again under her breath.

Finding no other option to hide you, she looked at you with a look of sorrow and embarrassment about what she was about to do. "I'm so sorry about this" she said reaching her hand down her shorts and placed you back down against her cheeks.

Chloe held her breath fulling a frustrated face and turning red, realising that she'd just shoved her shrunken brother down her used gym shorts where he would be pinned against her panties, sandwiched between her butt cheeks.

A few momments later a bus arrived where she hobbled on, still with her injured leg. For the first few stops she stood near the doors, but her leg was starting to ache now, and the bus ride would last at least another ten minutes. Chloe couldn't handle it. Her leg felt like it was about to fall off. With that she slowly hobbled over to a seat, and gently edged her ass onto the soft surface.

Before that, you'd just managed to find a fairly comfortable position. You were still held tightly against Chloe's ass between her butt cheeks, not as tight as before. This was more of a firm grip that kept you in place. Then you felt Chloe moved about in the bus.

"Was it her stop already?" you thought just as she stopped over the seat. Then her shorts stretched out, pushing you back into the gap between her cheeks. You and Chloe felt you shoved up the gap between her cheeks. You squirmed with confusion and fear, while Chloe shivered because she felt so embarrassed that her brother felt quite good between her butt cheeks.

The both of you were equally as pleased when the bus reached Chloe's stop. As the bus pulled away, releasing the horrible smell of diesel into everyone's gloomy faces.

Chloe immediately reached round to grab you out of her butt, but was stopped by the realisation that there were people out on the streets that would find it a bit (very) weird.

With that in mind, she had no choice but to carry you back home with you in her panties.

However she was faced with a bit of a problem. Was she to take it slowly in order to keep you as still as possible? Or should she hurry home to get you out of her ass as quickly as possible. Hmmm.... The longer that you stayed in her ass, the more uncomfortable it got for Chloe. But if she hurried, then you would only get deeper into her cheeks.

Chloe made up her mind and started to jog home, knowing the risk that any second you could trigger something that could cause her to moan.

Meanwhile down under, the vibrations from her ass cheeks shook your whole body like a wooden house duration an earthquake.

"Chlo-ooo-ooe-eeee, ple-eee-eaa-sse stop" you shouted starting to feel a bit queasy.

Luckily, you only slipped a tiny bit further into Chloe ass which went unnoticed by her it was that small. As Chloe entered the door to the house, she ignored the polite greetings from her mum and sister, hopping upstairs to her room (much to your dislike).

"Finally" she sighed happily closing her bedroom door and locking it behind her. Walking over to her she reached her thin long fingers down her panties, pinning the top of your head between her thumb and index finger.

Fresh air finally filled your lungs again, as you worshiped the thought of no longer smelling fart, sweat and Chloe's asshole.

"Joe, I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know what to do a-and I panicked because I didn't want anyone to see you and-"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it - it wasn't that bad" you lied.

"So how did you shrink to such a small size then?"

"I don't know, it just happened suddenly in the hallway."

"And then you got trapped in my socks all day?"

"Yeah. I tried to climb your leg during your history exam. I was just about to reach your knee but then you moved and I fell into your P.E bag."

"Oh my gosh! You don't know how sorry I am!"

"It's fine. You didn't know anything about it."

"No really. You don't understand how sorry I am" she said looking quite guilty about something.

The two of you just stared at each other again creating another awkward moment between the two siblings.

"Well, as your going to stay with me for a while, I guess that I should make you a bed" she said putting you down onto her stomach and lying down on her bed. "But I don't really have anything that's going to be comfortable for you, so I guess that you'll just have to sleep next to me in my bed"

"Wow! Sleeping with your sister" you thought to yourself. That was new..... and unexpected.

"Come on then little bro" she teased getting up from her bed, picking up her pyjamas from her carpeted floor. She started to slip her top off when she stopped to turn to you.

"Do you mind" she urged not wanting you to watch her naked.

"Oh sorry, sorry" you said turning around.

A few momments later she picked you up in her hand, placed you onto one set of pillows on her large double bed. Settling down on her side she leaned over you, turned the light out and whispered "good night" before turning over and slowly drifting off to sleep.

For a few minutes you just sat there on her pillow, taking in your enormous surroundings.


Next chapter, we'll see if Chloe really was unaware that morning that you first shrunk.....