- Text Size +
Story Notes:

May be inappropriate for some audiences. Viewer discretion odds advised. No political connotation is implied, so please don't infer some. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy, reviews inspire me. Sorry it has been forever since I updated.

Ulpia was a normal college age girl. Taking feminist studies, with hope of being a politician. Her boyfriend, Sean was an okay guy. But he cheated on her constantly. She wanted to sleep with him, but he kept convincing her to stay celibate until marriage. In truth it was because he was a little intimidated by her. 6' 3" to his 5'10" be was nervous convinced that women were supposed to be smaller than men.

But Ulpia was next in line for the Severus fortune. Sean's own fortune went bankrupt with the Lehman brothers holdings. Entering into the dorm room of Ulpia and her roommate Vanessa. They just left class and were still debating on attraction.

Sean said, "In conclusion, whether it is a woman being attracted to a man or a man attracted to a woman. Any relationship that begins in attraction is lust. Only a relationship founded on mutual interest." Like your fortune he thought to himself. "Will be successful." 

Ulpia disagreed with him "I do agree that relationships that are based in lust fail. But attraction isn't lust. If a man looks at a woman and thinks, wow! I want to sleep with her. That is biology, but if he acts on it it is lust." Suddenly, they hear an explosion from the door leading to Vanessa's room. Sean went to investigate. Ulpia stayed behind falling asleep on the bed. Sean took a minute to admire her. Beautiful Indian complexion, straight dark hair, perfect face and pleasant B sized breasts. If only she wasn't 5 inches taller than him.

The one thing that ruined the look? A silver hammer in her neck. Vanessa called it Mjolnir, saying that it was a Twin Infinity Ward. Even that it was draped nicely in her decolletage Sean didn't find it attractive. 

Entering Vanessa's room he breathed in something strange. "What is she smoking?" He thought to himself. Not noting that he was now 5'8". He found Vanessa in her bra. Not believing what he saw he got down quietly on his knees and watched an 8" woman masturbate.

Vanessa's eyes were closed her legs spread, and her necklace of an Eye (similar to the Illuminati) glowing purple. He watched her moan while she touched herself almost thrashing around from pleasure when she opened up her eyes.

"Fuck, me." She whisperbut he could somehow hear. Not sure what to do he got undressed while she stared hungrily at him. He was already 5' but he still hasn't noticed. Ah, well. Since he wasn't wearing a Twin Infinity Ward he would just keep shrinking.

Naked and lying on his back Vanessa climbed into his member as tall as she was. She then very gently began to rub.

Sean layed back in absolute pleasure. Not believing that this blonde 5'2" was now the size of his John Henry. It was his ultimate fantasy, feeling her tiny tits rub. He was on the brink of cumming when he realized that her tits were now rubbing the head of his dick.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry. Ulpia will join in the fun. Believe it or not, I wrote this on a phone. Please review. It makes me a better writer.