[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Alexis is a scorned Blood Elf. Seeking revenge on the one who betrayed her she'll go to any length to get it... but just what price will she have to pay for it?

 

Based in the Warcrafy Universe.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21567 Read: 5186
Published: September 28 2015 Updated: September 28 2015
Story Notes:

I do not own any rights to World of Warcraft and make no claim to it. World of Warcraft is the rightful property of Blizzard entertainment and i'm making no money off this story.

1. The Pact by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (21567 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

 

This story has been one i've wanted to post for awile but commissions from other's got in the way sadly. This story takes place in the same universe as Nixxie's but they don't really cross paths in it. However there is a note about Chapter 7 of Warcrafts Littlest Pet shop i'd suggest you should read before reading this but if you decide not to it won't change things.

Anyways it's good to be back guys it really is and again i'll try to post more often for you all, i know my loyal fans still hanging around have missed me and all your emails and private messages bring me great joy to read. Thank you all for your continued support.

 

So without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy

 

Kick back,

 

Get back up and go over to your door to lock it,

 

sit back down now a bit annoyed you didn't think about it before,

 

And...

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!