- Text Size +

Life was going well for Tyler. The school day was almost done, the clock ticking ever closer to the 10 spot, the bell only a few minutes of sounding. After that, nothing. It was thanksgiving break, which meant an entire week of doing whatever the hell he wanted. After some recent events, a little time off was exactly what Tyler needed.

Still, he couldn’t say he hated science class. The view was pretty nice after all. Sitting a few seats up, and one row over, was Madi. A senior like him, long blond hair, perky nature, constantly cheerful, playful, and always chipper. Definitely the type of girl Tyler could stare at for hours. Especially her cute booty. Today she was wearing tight jeans that conformed to her rear end, leaving almost nothing to his imagination. He couldn’t help but smile.

But there was one thing wrong with science class. Sitting a few rows behind him, tapping her fingers angrily on her desk, her look one of pure annoyance, was Katie. Ever since the ski trip, Tyler and her relationship had gone rather horribly. It turned out the shrinking thing was pretty much all they had in common. After that, it was just boring. So, he broke it off.

 

Katie wasn’t too enthusiastic about the breakup. She liked having her little toy, and didn’t want to give that up. Well, really, she wasn’t going to give that up. Even now, tucked away in her backpack, she had a little vile of liquid that, when poured into Tyler’s stupid shrinking watch, would make things… interesting. She just had to wait for an opportunity.

One glance in his direction was enough to reinvigorate her hatred. Even now he was staring at another girl’s ass. What was her name? Oh, who cares. Just another whore for him to pretend to like, then dump once he got over the sexual thrill. She looks like a whore too. Tight pants, practically a belly shirt, hair tied back, and a pair of sexy boots, one of which she had off. Katie thought brutally, No one wants to smell your stinky feet, bitch.

Katie’s vicious smile widened. Tyler had just stood up, heading for the bathroom. The clock said only a few more minutes until class ended. This couldn’t be more perfect. All she needed to do was wait until the bell rang, until everyone was moving, then just drip a couple drops into Tyler’s watch. Easy. The boy had even left it on his desk after showing it off to one of the girl's next to him. He was just asking for trouble at this point.

Only two more minutes, he still hasn’t come back yet. Katie could imagine all that she would do to her little Tyler again. She couldn’t wait to hold his tiny, his fragile form in her hands.

Only one more minute. She had been gentle before, knowing how easily his little body could break. It didn’t look like restraint would be needed this time around. It's not like he deserved any.

She was practically squirming in her seat, her fingers playing with the vile, her tongue licking her lips, the second hand only five ticks from the twelve. Four ticks. He wasn’t back yet. Three ticks. Everyone was getting ready to go, none paying any attention to her, or the watch. Two ticks. Someone stood up. One tick. She stood up. The bell rang.

Katie waited a moment before moving, letting the flow of people move towards the front of the room, leaving almost no one to see as she did what she needed. It was easy to. A simple hand motion, a flick of her fingers, and it was done. The drops in place, Tyler’s torture assured.

She walked outside the classroom, leaning lightly against the wall, waiting for her old toy to come back and check out his watch. Oh Tyler, she thought menacingly. Just wait for what I got in store for you.

 

A few minutes later and her plan was not working as she wanted it to. Madi - being the bitch she was - hadn’t left yet. That, and one of the boy’s was talking to the professor towards the back of the room. If Tyler shrunk with them watching… that could be a problem.

But shit, she didn’t have time to do anything. The bastard in question was coming now. She turned around, cringing silently. Why couldn’t things just work out?

 

Tyler walked back into class hurriedly, smiled kindly to Madi as she looked up from her notes, then started to toss his stuff into his bag once he reached his desk. Notebook, pen, calculator, he almost threw in his watch before he realized. Of all things in the world, a shrinking devices was something he didn’t want to lose. Even if it was a gift from one of his worse relationships. He really was disappointed things had to end so badly between them, but what can you do? He strapped on the watch.

Things grew fuzzy, the world went black. “Oh shit,” he managed to mouth before falling forward, the now familiar feeling of shrinking washing over him.

When he woke up he was greeted with the horrible sight of a giant girl leaning over his desk, smiling cruelly. “K...Katie!” he yelled, the horrible realization forming in his tiny mind.

“Yep,” the girl answered in a whisper. She turned her head quickly, taking note of the fact that the teacher and student were walking forward. Without hesitation she shot her hand down, grabbing Tyler’s tiny body in her massive hand. She needed to only drop him into a pocket and he was hers. Forever.

But the clumsy oaf bumped into her. She cringed as she felt the other student smack into her arm, as she felt her hand open, as she saw Tyler’s body go sailing forward. “Shit.” He bounced off the rim of Madi’s boot, then dropped inside.

“Oh, sorry,” the guy said, moving past her.

“It fine,” Katie growled back. It was fine, she could still get Tyler. It would look a bit weird but… no! Madi moved quickly, grabbing her boot, her foot sliding in.

Katie walked out of the room, leaving Madi, and Tyler, behind. Her mood was dark, her little sex toy taken from her. But, it might not be all bad, she thought darkly, her footsteps echoing in the hall. He might still be crushed to death. I guess that's better than nothing, right?