- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Something I wrote quickly and on a whim. I hope it brings some sort of enjoyment. 

Here is a link to a collage showing Gasper and two scenes in the story. It is not a suitable pic for all.

http://haloichigo.deviantart.com/art/Giant-Gaspar-Story-Pics-561879024

____________________________________________________________________

Gasper let out a sigh as he made walked past the creaking wooden doors of the occult research club building. He dragged his tired feet across the dingy carpet as his head hung from his slender neck. If anyone was around to see him, it would be more than visually apparent that the he was upset.

"I should've stood up for myself! I knew I shouldn't have gone to the festival, but... but I wanted to be with everybody. I wanted to make aniki proud and show him that I am not afraid of being around a large group of people. I even bought this new Kimono to impress everybody, but those mean old men made fun of me since I was wearing a girls Kimono. I should've known that not everybody is as understanding as my club mates and would make fun of me because I like to cross dress."

Gasper jumped onto the only couch in the main room of the building, granted the main room was the only room that even had furniture. He kicked off each of his of his tabi and reclined into the soft yet dusty fixture.

"I am glad that aniki and Rias-sempai defended me, but I feel like such a wimp for curling up like a scared puppy and crying. I swore to myself that I would be brave and manly, but once again I failed."

He looked up at the ceiling, teary eyed as his moment of humiliation played like a broken record in his head. He then remembered the whole reason he came to the club building.

"Rias-sempai told me I can use the stress release room, She said it will help me feel strong and brave as well as relieve my stress from being bullied. But I just want to lay hear until morning. Maybe I should do what Rias-sempai told me to do - I mean it is an honor to be able to use Rias-sempai's stress release room. No one else except Akeno-sempai has been able to use that room, so I should gladly accept sempai's good will, but will it really help?"

Gasper rose to his dainty feminine feet and began to walk down to what was called the stress release room. Gasper stopped in front of the door, pondering if he should enter this most sacred of places that only the two highest members in the peerage have ever been able to enter. The door looked newly furnished as if it shouldn't belong in the old building it was attached to. The feminine looking boy could tell at a glance that what lied behind was amazing.

He took in a big gulp as he slowly twist the well polished knob. He was surprised that this room that forbid most from entering required no special way to enter it. No digital password, no magic spell, heck not even a simple key. Gasper could tell that Rias fully trusted the members of her peerage, so much so that she didn't even worry about them trespassing into her special room.

Gasper walked into the special room amazed at how new it looked compared to the rest of the building, it was almost as if the door led into a room belonging to a luxurious summer home. Gasper had only heard about what lied on this side of the door. Rias had no intention of keeping it a secret, she gladly told the members of her peerage what the stress release room was - she just forbade anyone from using it.

From Gasper's understanding, the room was laid out with patches of tiny cities. He thought it was unbelievable, but his eyes clearly revealed to him just that. It seemed that Rias was telling the truth of what was in the stress release room. He had also been told that the cities were filled with thousands upon thousands of people ranging from humans, fallen angels and even devils. Apparently all the people in the cities were detestable people who lived in these tiny cities as an eternal punishment for their despicable crimes. The last thing he heard was that all damage to the cities and it's people will be undone after a few hours, which is why Rias can do as she pleases and never have to rebuild the city or acquire more residents.

"I can't believe that all these little patches are cities full of people. They are so small. These cities look like small grey carpets and the buildings are like protruding fibers, it is unbelievable how itsy bitsy these cities are."

Gasper bent down to get a good look at the tiny masses below him. He admired the tiny city, still puzzled by its existence. Despite being a vampire and a devil this was still beyond bizarre to the girlish boy.

"I guess Rias-sempai wants me to destroy the little cities. Maybe if I show some dominance over these tiny people, I will feel stronger and more confident in myself. But even if the people and the cities restore after a while , is it still okay to destroy them? Maybe I will destroy one and then call it quits - I am sure I would feel bad if I knew I was killing people even if they are criminals."

Gasper wanted to be done with his destructive deed as soon as possible. The quickest thing he thought of doing was stepping on one of the tiny cities. All he would need is a single foot to completely crush the city right below him and he figured it would be easy and fast.

He rose his right foot above the insignificant patch of grey resting below him. He could immediately hear the low pitched screams and crying from the microscopic populace in the city that would soon be compressed under his bare girlish foot. He was beginning to feel uneasy about what he planned to do. He could only imagine how terrified those tiny people were as they looked up at the gigantic slender sole and toes of his looming foot.

"One... Two... Three. I am sorry!" He shouted as his foot slowly came down. First the ball of his foot settled into the land. He purred as when he felt dozens of skyscrapers disintegrate into sand beneath his sensitive skin. Then he laid his pink pedicure toes into city. He purred in delight when he felt tiny constructs buckle and crumbled beneath the pads of his soft digits.

"It feels so good! I never knew that my toes were so sensitive. I can feel each little building crumble into dust and spreading across every single ridge of my toes. It is a euphoric experience to know that my toes are so huge and powerful that I can destroy buildings and end thousands of lives with them. I see why Rias-sempai told me to come into the room. I already feel like a stronger person."

Gasper then set his sole and heel down, compressing the entirety of the populated city beneath his slender foot. He began to curls his toes, just to see if it would add more pleasure to his already pleasurable experience.

"This feels so good. I can feel the tiny buildings and plates of land that the city is resting on becoming clumps of dirt, between my curling toes. I can feel tiny clumpy debris being lodged and compacted beneath my toe nails. I wonder how many people are screaming and dying beneath my foot? Maybe none... I mean maybe stepping on them was too fast. How about I destroy another city, but I will use a different method to wipe it out."

Gasper lift his foot from the dirt below. The city was now nothing more than a loose soil in the shape of his foot. "What a perfect little foot print that I left. Maybe I will make another foot print out of another city using my other foot, so that I can have a have a matching pair."

The giant approached his next target. His lips curled into a sinister grin as he looked down at the tiny patch home to countless lives. He sat on his knees, accidently crushing one of the smaller cities beneath the shin of his left leg. "Look at that. I am so big and strong that I destroyed a city by accident. " Gasper had only planned to destroy one city, but all he needed was a little destruction to get him hooked on the power he had over these insignificant people. "I am like a god compared to everybody here and you are all weak creatures that will incur my divine wrath." Gasper giggled at how much fun he was having demeaning the existence of the tiny people around him.  

The giant lowered his face to get a better look at his next target. Between the labyrinth of buildings he could see the mite sized people moving franticly in the streets. "Why are you all running around so much? It is not like you can escape me. I can kill you all with little to no effort. After all I am a supreme god and you are all specs."

Gasper was so large that even his words rocked the tiny people off of their feet. The tiny inhabitants screamed and cried to the giant so that he may spare them, but all of their pleas were nothing more than sharp pinched squeaks to the giant. Though he could not understand them, he still giggled at their words. He guessed that the tiny squeaks were all words to implore him to spare them from whatever sinister objective he had in mind for them.

"Are you all so scared that you are actually begging me? I have never had anybody so afraid of me that they would go so far as to beg as you all are. I feel like a bully for treating you all this way, maybe I should just end you mites now so that I won't feel bad anymore. I hope you guys can swim, because this god is going to start a flood."

Gasper pursed his glossy lips together as his tongue danced around his mouth collecting saliva from around his damp maw, until he felt that he had gathered enough for his assault. He pushed a slimy ball of saliva from between his lips. The people below screamed as they saw the asteroid sized bead of the giant traps mouth juice slowly drip down.

The giant's spit crashed into the city, crushing all beneath it under its immense pressure. The drop began to spread flood the city. People were unable to out run from the torrent of the colossal boy's mint scented saliva. Gasper looked at the city amused by how much destruction he had caused with a single wad of spit. He was having fun dominating those who were weaker than him. Sure he felt guilty, but that was quickly outweighed by how much delight he took in by simply killing the helpless people.

"I told you I can kill you all easily, but there is still some parts of this city that was untouched by my saliva. I am sure you think that I will let you all go free from my wrath, but I am a fair god and cant destroy one part of the city and not another. I am sure you are all afraid and you should be. You see I didn't get to eat at the festival and I am hungry."

The giant opened his maw wide and rolled out his large moist tongue. He didn't waste any time with being methodical, he simply swiped his tongue across the target area of the city. The tiny people tried to run, but it was for naught. The pink mass tore through the city with no resistance. The giant rolled his tongue off the ground and into his mouth. He swashed the collection of earth and people he adhered to his tongue around his mouth. Savoring the taste before swallowing the now muddy mass with a single audible gulp.

"Yuck! That didn't taste good at all, but it feels pretty good to know that I have eaten so many weak people. I just wish I was able to taste them, instead of all that gritty dirt."

Gasper rose to his feet and walked towards another city. He smiled at it shortly before he bore the tip of his sexy womanly toes into it. He moaned as when he felt his toes easily turn the patch of land into a gritty mess that stained his mighty toes. No one was able to survive the slender toes of the cute little cross-dresser. People were easily smeared into unrecognizable stains of blood and mashed organs that speckled the cute, murderous toes.

"This is becoming... becoming very exciting to me, maybe too exciting. I can feel it reacting to killing you guys. I am afraid that I am becoming a bit how you say, stiff in my lower region. Hmm... I think I know what I want to use next to destroy another city, but I better hurry before I become too stiff and blow my load."

Gasper removed his panties and tossed on top of a city in the distance. The city was completely destroyed under the musky fabric. Those who were not killed under the giant undergarment were now left to suffer, living in the stagnant air of the cross-dressing boy's distinct genital odor. Gasper dropped to his knees and looked at the tiny city between his bent legs.

The tiny people looked up and saw the monstrous head of the giant's flaccid, yet colossal penis. Gasper lift the front of his Kimono, completely revealing himself the thousands below. He blushed feeling embarrassed about carelessly revealing himself to  thousands of people who were ogling his giant cock, out of either fear or admiration.

While most people ran franticly in fear, others were left speechless since they thought the rampaging giant was a cute female and why wouldn't they? Everything about Gasper screamed "cute girl" that was until he revealed his throbbing manhood. He lowered his hips closer to the ground as he spread his bent legs forward to allow his privates to make contact with the patch of land below.

Gasper cooed when he felt numerous tiny constructs crumble beneath the weight of his hairless balls. The flesh of his smooth milky white orbs were tantalized by the wave of unseen destruction taking place beneath them. He began to moan and tear up  exactly as his ball flesh spread and settled into the city below.

The thought of thousands of lives being crushed under his genitals was stimulating him further. He then leaned the head of his cock into the tiny city. He screamed in delight when he felt his sensitive glands obliterate countless buildings and people beneath it.

"Holy! That is too good. It feels like the tip of my cock is being massaged by effervescent salts. Even the frenulum of my cock is even being pleasured by the protruding buildings that are being milled beneath it."

The micro sized people ran, but they knew they would never escape the self proclaimed god's giant cock, but they did not want to sit back as the giant fucked them to death. "How does it feel? How does it feel to be stuck down by the majesty of my godly cock? You should feel blessed to die under it. Only girls can use this room, so you should feel special that a cock is being used to end your lives, there is a good chance that something like this will never happen again so burn this memory into your minds so that you will remember it again when your lives are restored."

His glands were becoming hotter and the smell was becoming more intense. The people could hardly take the cross-dressers all consuming musk and genital heat, but the worst was yet to come. The slit of Gasper's cock, began to split slightly as a warm bead of precum oozed from the pink head.

"I am so sorry I didn't want to precum, on you guys. You guys should begin to run before your caught in it. If you don't move your feet fast then you will be crushed or worst, drown."

Miles of land was drenched in heaps of the giant's seed. People were trapped in the warm goop, where they either suffocated or had the cum enter the holes of their bodies and bloat their bodies until they died a gruesome death.

"This must be super scary for you guys right? Or maybe you are more embarrassed to be killed under my giant cock and testicles. Well I don't want to be mean so I will end this now."

Gasper thrust the tip of his stiffening penis through the fragile city until it was nothing more than debris staining his once gleaming pink head with a coat of dirty brown. Then he felt the load of cum resting in his sacks run up the pipe of his shaft.  He moaned in sheer delight as he began to squirt steams of cum into the city remains, killing off anyone lucky enough to survive his thrusting cock. oceans of the giant's sex slime covered the entire city. One could not even make out a piece of land beneath the thick white bed of cum.

"Well that was enough for me. There are still more cities, but I feel better now. I feel a lot stronger after being a god to you micro people and your pathetic cities. Maybe I can still make it back to the festival and have some fun with my friends. I feel like a brand new me. Well time to go, I need to make it to the others before the fireworks start. I hope Rias-sempai lets me do this again some time."