- Text Size +

From the back seat of his own car, Ash spent his ride to work reading through the typical flurry of Monday morning emails. Some updates on their ongoing cafeteria renovations, a promotion somewhere in another department, and his assignment for the day. He briefly watched a basketball clip from a game the day before, thinking about relevant things to plug into the dialog. Half-way to work, he already had some ideas, including the idea that being driven to work wasn't so bad after all. 

Ash looked up to see Luna naturally occupying the driver's seat like it was made for her. After all, this car, this world, was designed for her ascended size, not her as a tiny, not him. Her eyes caught his in the rear-view mirror and she spoke up, "How's it going back there? Surviving? No convulsions from being in the back-seat?" 

"Ha. Ha. No, I'm actually getting work done. Which is a good thing, seeing as I'm now going to be forty minutes late." Suddenly, Ash remembered that the admin desk wouldn't be expecting to escort him into the building this late. He fired off a quick text message with his ETA, apologizing. When he looked back up, Luna's eyes were back on the road, and her dyed blond hair was pulling out of her quick pony tail. 

Ash zoned out for a few minutes, and returned to alertness when she rounded the corner into his office-park's main drive. "This way right?" She made a turn towards his building as he nodded. "Where do I park?" 

"You can just pull up in front of the door there. An escort should be out for me in a minute." She maneuvered the car up to a small round drop-off area just outside the main entrance. Before she even had the car in park, he could see an admin at the desk start to make her way out to him. "Thanks for the ride, honey. Don't tell Regan, but it was actually kind of nice being driven."

"It's a small price to pay for borrowing the car. Now that I can venture out by myself, Addison insisted I meet her for lunch." Luna wrestled in her seat a little, turning around to face him. "As for Regan, I don't think you're fooling her. She knows how much you like being taken for a ride." Her face smirked a little at her saucy taunting. Even more embarrassing, was that Amy from reception had just opened the back door, hearing at least half of that. Amy didn't miss a beat though, reaching across, unbuckling the child safety harness. Ash hated that Regan had bought the child instead of adult version of the booster, just to save a few dollars. 

"Ohh, Luna. Luna!" Amy turned to the front, realizing Ash had just been driven to work by his newly ascended wife. She was, after all, the gossip of the morning. "You should totally walk him in yourself. Everyone is anxious to see the new you!" Luna perked up, but seeing the look on Ash's face doused her hopes.

"No, no, Amy. I'm already late enough. I need to get working on a piece for this evenings recap. Luna can come visit another time." Amy still seemed hopeful, so Ash looked to Luna, his eyes pleading for her to back him up. 

"Ash is right. I already made him late enough this morning. Plus, I have some shopping to do before a lunch meeting. Another day will be better for both of us." Amy's face showed disappointment as she finished unbuckling Ash, hoisting him out of the seat and onto her hip. Luna turned around, rolling down the driver side window. "I'm off work all this week, so I'll come in another day, I promise!"

"I'm going to hold you to that. Both of you," Amy asserted as she gave Ash's thigh a squeeze. As she made for the front door, Ash felt like it was the first time being carried by her wasn't getting a reaction out of him. Not that Amy wasn't attractive. She was stunningly beautiful, except that she was so perfectly average. Medium build, medium bust, medium brown hair, average height, and at 25 years old, working reception, on account of her exceptionally good looks. Of course, it might have just been because Luna had spent him just minutes ago in the shower.

Inside, a couple women were gathered, anxiously waiting to meet Luna. "Sorry ladies, Luna said she's too busy this morning, but she promised to come by another day this week." The women simultaneously let out small sighs of disappointment, before conspicuously moving to block Amy's path.

"Well, how is it Ash? You're pretty much the only man crazy enough to marry tiny. What do you think now that you know what you were missing?" As they both giggled, Amy maneuvered around them. She shot them a squinted look that said she had no intention of letting them delay Ash any more. Ash didn't know them well, but he was pretty sure, like Amy, they were unmarried.

As Amy carried him down the hall, women called out sporadically, saying hello to Ash. The four he knew by name, he called back to. At his office, Amy let him thumbprint in, the serious door clicking open with a loud thud. Amy pushed it aside, heading for his desk. "Would you like me to get you any coffee or breakfast? Sounds like you might not have had time for any at home." 

"Uhm. Yes." Ash wasn't sure if he had to admit to the latter to get the former. "Coffee and a bagel would be great." After Ash took his seat, he expected Amy to leave, but instead she lingered by the door conspicuously. Finally he took the bait, turning his chair around,"do you need something Amy?" 

"I was just wondering. I mean. Why are you here?" Ash didn't understand the question. After all, it was *his* office. "I mean, I understand why you worked before, but why are you still working now that Luna's ascended?" She let the door close behind her, walking back over and kneeling in front of him. This conspicuously brought her perfect medium bust down to about eye-level. "Is she treating you badly?" 

"No, heavens no." Ash was so surprised he didn't know exactly how to respond. "Luna is incredible. I like working, and she supports me. She did offer for me to quit if I want to. I just don't want to." 

"Hmm." The look on Amy's face was perplexed. "Can I get your opinion on something?" Ash nodded. "I'd really like to marry, of course. With husbands so rare, one really has to stand out from the crowd to get noticed. There are all these classes marketed to women, about how to best appeal to a husband." Ash nodded. Women were always asking his advice about something related to appealing to men, which outfit looked best on them, what kind of activities men liked best. Settling in for a long conversation, he took a sip from the coffee cup on his desk before he realized it was cold and stale from yesterday.

"So I just finished a class on tantric hand techniques," as if to demonstrate, she clasped her hands, rubbing her thumbs together. Ash practically choked on cold coffee stuck halfway down his throat, awkwardly coughing some of it out. "Are you okay?" Ash nodded, still trying to clear his airway. "Alright, so it's kind of relaxing, and supposedly men love it so much they'll ignore food or sleep. So I was thinking this might be something to make a man choose me, but you're saying you like that Luna supports you *going* *to* *work*? Am I just being duped? Wasting my money? Do men even like this stuff?"

"Uhm." Ash thought he'd seen everything. Women flirting with him constantly, asking him what lingerie to buy, carrying him against their bodies - sometimes bringing him to 'accidental' climax while doing it. However, this one took the cake. "I'd have to say yes, men like them, though I've never experienced it myself." 

"Really? You and Luna have been together for years, and she's really never done it? Not even just to try it out?" Ash shook his head. "Well, if you'd every like to try it with me, I could book a nap room one afternoon. I could use the practice with a real man, rather than a practice doll. I'm told men really enjoy it. I'd actually kind of like to know how much." Amy put her hand on his thigh, running it up close enough to his crotch to make him uncomfortable. 

He should have just said 'no', but some part of him just couldn't. "Maybe another day? I have a ton of work to do. Right now I really need to get going on this Saunders piece. Could you go grab me that coffee and bagel now?"

"Ohh, of course. Another day then." She started for the door, briefly pausing when she reached it. "You'd be doing me a big favor. I'd hate to get to a real husband interview and do it wrong. Can you imagine? Alright, coffee and a bagel. I'm on it." 

Ash sighed when he saw the time, starting his work day now more than an hour late. He quickly pulled open the basketball clip, playing it once more. It's the third quarter of the Wizards vs the Suns in the pre-season, Saunders taking it up for a solid lay-up. Not a pivotal game or a pivotal play by any stretch. He needed a hook to make it interesting. 

He plays the video again and notices two men sitting in their own court-side seats. Clearly a demonstration of wealth by their partners, as men can lap sit for free. He'd gladly sit on Luna's lap now that she's ascended. Ash finds himself again happy about her induction, then suddenly he realizes he has his hook. He starts to pound out the dialog.

Susan: Let's talk about Saunders for a moment. she is truly one of the greats of the game. 15' tall, 1600 lbs of pure muscle, she controls the court. Washington is lucky to have her, as it puts all their opponents on the defensive. 

Susan: Take a look at this. Vilhow is inside the key, fakes the pass, goes up for the shot, and Saunders not only gets in front of her to block, but somehow comes down with the ball, rushes the fast break, and boom. Nobody can catch her. 

Jill: Absolutely Susan. And the rest of the game was more of the same. Washington took Houston 82 to 60. A crushing victory. I'd like to talk about the bigger picture for a moment. The hoop height was set at 18' back in 1992. Since then, the average league stats have continued to rise every year. Back then the average height was 12'4", today it's 13'3". Rumors say Saunders was induced, rather than born ascended. Some say her unusual height is unfair to the game. Fans, what do you say? Saunders is certainly an outstanding player, but is she good for the game?

Ash reads over the exchange a few times. He knows Jill and Susan pretty well, so he thinks he has their style worked in well enough. He hovers over the mouse button for a few seconds before finally clicking and sending the work to his boss. 

Looking at the clock, Ash realizes the whole segment only took him forty minutes to write, not counting the head start he got on the ride over. Sometimes it's like that, and comes quick, and sometimes it's a huge slog. Being late today, he's thankful he got lucky. 

Feeling like a break, he flips through messages on his desktop. 

:: From: Addison - Hey. Hope everything is going great with Luna. Just want to let you know that if you need to talk about anything, I'm there for you. - Addy :: 

Ash was thankful for the olive branch. He always did feel a little more comfortable with Addison than Regan, or maybe just less teased. 

The next three messages were typical 'covenant spam'. The stream was endless, and Ash wondered if everyone got them, or if they somehow knew he's a man. The messages all promised the same thing. A life of wealth and sexual pampering, in exchange for marrying into a covenant. He had once watched a news expose on the practice, and how the man could be marrying over 30 women. While pampered, the men lived in sexual exhaustion, held up wherever the covenant was, which was seldom glamorous. Still, the spam usually contained fun sexy photos, so he opened the first.

Three outrageously gorgeous ascended women, in black evening dresses stood behind a man half their height in a black tux. He held his arm around two of their legs, while the third knelt, mock adjusting his bow-tie. A fancy red sports car was parked behind them. Almost like a reverse version of Jane Bond. They were clearly trying to appear classy. :: Send to spam.

Ash opened the next one. This was much racier. It was a shot of a bed taken from above. Again, three outrageously gorgeous ascended women, this time in lingerie. One was lying sideways. Her man rested his head against her belly as she stroked his hair. Another woman was lying lower on the bed, one hand fondling (and strategically covering) his woman-pleaser. The third woman was at the bottom of the bed, staring up at the camera, one hand suggestively cupping her large breast. Ash enjoyed the photo for a few moments, wondering if he should keep it, rather than sending it to spam. 

A moment later, Ash was surprised by an unexpected sound, and turned to see the door of his office opening. It was his supervisor, Yuma (Hakura). "Hello Ash. I read your copy for the Saunders piece." He rushed back to his screen, trying to quickly close the suggestive covenant picture, but somehow he had lost the mouse pointer. "I came by to tell you it's fantastic. You really can do a woman's job. Though even if you couldn't, I'd keep you around just to look cute," she laughed. He was just about to dismiss the message, when she spun his chair towards her. "What's that? Checking out sex covenants, are we?" Her voice having taken on a suggestive tone. 

Yuma was Japanese, her body pale and lithe. Her face was accented by cheery makeup, and framed by long straight black hair. She was wearing a short pleated skirt and a button up vest. In fact, she would have seemed cute and harmless if she wasn't over ten feet tall. Ash frantically struggled with the mouse. "No. No. I was just getting rid of spam." The picture of the sexy women on the bed was still taking up most of his desktop monitor.

"Relax Ash. There are no rules against enjoying pretty women on the clock or off. I just didn't think you were the type. Being a rare one woman man and married to an un-ascended no less." Yuma gently set her knee on his chair, right between his legs. "You know those messages are scams, right? If you want that kind of attention, all you have to do is ask. Certainly would make you indispensable to me." 

"No. No. I mean, yes, I know they are scams. Yes, I am married. Though Luna's situation has unexpectedly..changed." He paused, uncomfortable about the way Yuma was looking at him, and surprised that this was going to be the first time he told anyone about his wife. "She ascended. It was a medical..."

"Ohh that's right. I heard some murmurs about this." Yuma sat on his side-chair, her demeanor suddenly returning to cheery. "Did that just happen this weekend?" Ash nodded. "And you are here? I'd think she'd have you taking the whole week off! Well, good for you two." She stood, headed for the door. "Feel free to leave early today. From what I've heard about induction, she's going to need it."

Ash turned back to the screen, finally able to click the buttons to dismiss the tantalizing picture. He decided not to bother with the third message, afraid of what might happen next. Then he realized he'd been in his office all morning, and he needed a bathroom break. He considered calling for a random guardian, but ended up dialing Amy. The devil he knew seemed better than the devil he didn't. 

---

As they reached the bathroom, Amy gently pushed open the door and strolled in, Ash resting on her hip. There was another woman here, standing next to the wash counter. This was one of the few places that was specifically man sized, so the counter looked tiny, only making it up to her knee. Amy set Ash down in front of one of the stalls, and pushed the door open. 

As soon as Ash had settled himself onto the throne, he heard Amy call down from above, "I'll be right out here if you need anything." She was looking in over a man-sized stall door which was not much higher than her hips. She peered down just long enough to show Ash it was intentional, before she smirked and stepped back.

A few minutes later, he was at the sink drying his hands when Amy bent over, scooping him up. The motion was fluid, graceful, and powerful. Even before she had settled him on her hip, she was already walking for the door, her arm bracing his back and settling him into place by repeatedly lifting under his seat. Her other arm freed up just in time to push the door open. 

"Thanks for calling for me, Ash." She stopped on the outside of the bathroom. "I like having a reason to stretch my legs." She squeezed his ass, accentuating her words. "Plus, reception pays well for a pretty face, but so bored sitting at that desk all day. At least this breaks it up a little. So... where to, boss? The lounge? A massage room? Back to your office? Or maybe a stroll outside?" 

While he loved being hugged up to Amy's gorgeous body; he was afraid of loving it a little too much. What he could really use right now was a few minutes to himself. "Actually, a stroll outside would be great." Amy smiled, as her long legs propelled them towards the elevator. 

She pushed the button. "So how did Luna's ascension go? Good I guess? She seemed gorgeous, really fit." The elevator dinged, and Amy strode inside before pressing the floor for the rear park grounds. "That has to be a real trip for a tiny, waking up the next day normal sized."

"Yes, it went very well. She ascended for medical reasons, and it saved her life, so I consider us both really lucky." Amy pushed through the exterior doors. Out behind the building, there was a small park, full of trees, grass, a small pond, and a winding set of paths trying to create a long walk in a relatively small space. "Alright. Thanks for bringing me down. I'll head back to reception when I'm done." Amy stopped and her face crinkled.

"Ohh no, I can't leave you alone out here. While you are on the clock, you're the company's responsibility." She gently squeezed his ass. "Don't worry, I have all the time you need." After a momentary pause, she took a step down the path, at a leisurely pace this time. Eventually, Amy broke the silence. Her mind obviously still churning on his marriage. "I can't imagine having a husband, let alone one all to myself. Luna must be really special." 

"She is. We met as children, so we've basically known each-other our whole lives. More than anything, we really trust each other. We were both against her ascension, but when it was necessary to save her life, we agreed she would do it." Ash found it a little impersonal talking to the side of her face, but this conversation was more intimate than any he'd had with her in over two years of working together.

Amy suddenly stopped walking, and shifted Ash forward on her hip, looking him in the eye. Her breast now conspicuously settled against his chest. "Wait. Let me get this straight." Her voice was surprised, bordering on agitated, "you were against it!? Do you understand what you were keeping from her? It must have been such a struggle for her, not to be able to take care of herself, let alone you. A man marrying a tiny and keeping her tiny, I can't even imagine it." 

Amy was giving him an evil eye, like his actions demanded an explanation. "It wasn't just me. Luna's mother was a tiny, and so she wanted to remain unascended too." Amy squinted, looking skeptical. Ash felt awkward, his arms dangling with nothing to hold onto, her medium bust not seeming so modest pressed into his chest. "I'm serious! She was worried about ascending right until it happened. I don't know, maybe we were just afraid of the unknown. Everything is working out though." Amy's wry look finally gave way to understanding. "It's taking some adjustment, but it's working out." 

"Working out, huh? You're wife has joined the evolved gender, and you merely think it's 'working out'? You're both Equalists, aren't you? That'll change. Healing will show her the importance of keeping you safe, and you'll see the benefits of being properly cared for. Speaking of which," she tilted her head, as if to peer down between them, "I can feel you poking into me down there. You sure you don't want that massage today?" 

Being aroused while carried was an inevitability. However, society lived under an unwritten rule not to mention it unless you were offering to relieve it. Even Regan, for all her teasing, seldom voiced anything about his state of arousal. What Amy had said made him feel small, powerless to stop himself from reacting, unable to control his own impulses. "No thank you. I should really get something to eat and get back to my office." 

"Hah, you should see the look on your face. I'm just having a little fun with you." She gently shifted him back to her hip, turned, and headed back towards the office. "You needed a break right? I know you enjoy it." She squeezed his ass for effect. "If you don't, you are welcome to walk." On some days Ash would jump at the chance. Today he didn't. He silently reached an army around Amy' back, settling in. "I didn't think so. Lunch then?" And of course she squeezed his ass again.