- Text Size +

"This is as far as I go." Addison set Ash down on the front step of his house, a few minutes before 7pm, just in time for dinner. Next to him, her imposing buckled police boots were half as tall as he was. He often found her intimidating, especially when she was in her uniform. She opened the door wide in front of him, and he was shocked to see all the lights out, and lit candles burning on the floor in the entryway. He looked to Addison and she smirked, obviously in on whatever was going on.

"Good luck big guy, you're going to need it." A moment later, he felt Addison's hand on his back, coaxing him through the door before closing it behind him. 

Inside, Ash was impressed by the display, as the candles were not just in the entryway. There must have been a hundred candles lit and flickering in the dim light. A main path of them wound across the floor, towards their dinner table. Around the room, every flat surface was flickering and equally adorned. Luna, however, was nowhere to be seen. He made his way for the table, finding his stepladder and a note. "Sit."

A few moments after climbing into his dinner chair, he could hear Luna making her way down the stairs. As soon as she came into view, Ash felt hairs on his skin stand up. She was wearing the sexiest dress he'd ever seen her in. It was red, short, and barely covered her. A large cut-out up the front revealed skin from below her belly to her neck, exposing the inner third of her breasts. The dress was held together by dozen little strings of fabric across the gap, that almost looked like a ladder. As she moved, he could see that both sides of the dress had been given the same treatment, each made up of 20 little fabric rungs. 

"Luna, you look a-ma-zing!" She smiled in response, strolling up to him, offering him an even more stunning view of her body. Then she came in for a gentle hug, pulling him against her hip. As he grasped her sides, his fingers were teased by bare skin between thin strips of fabric.

"Thanks sweetie." She leaned away, slowly twirling herself around for him. "Addison lent me this little number. Can you believe she wears this out in public!? I can't imagine. Still, she convinced me I shouldn't be shy with you, that you'd love it." 

"She was right. I love it, love it. I want to climb it and kiss you right now." In response, she slowly took his hand, gently placing it over one of the fabric rungs. He played along, pulling at her dress. She leaned over, letting herself be reeled in. Eventually, her hair fell over him, her lips inches from his, her face dwarfing his. 

"Ohh my god Ash," she let out a heavy sigh against his cheek. "I could so kiss you right now. Only we both know what would happen. Let's at least eat *some* of the dinner I made first." She pulled his face into her chest, mostly to get his lips away from hers. She knew one slip would glimmer them both into wanting nothing but sex. A few deep breaths later, she stood, and headed for the kitchen.

"I made your favorite, beef strogonoff. I know Regan would freak out and tell me I'm ruining your health, but I just wanted to do something special." Ash actually cringed lightly. While it was his favorite dish, the last time Luna tried she completely butchered it. It had tasted like leather simmered in burnt cream. They had both laughed it off and agreed Luna was better off staying out of the kitchen. However, the plates she was bringing to the table tonight were entirely different. They wafted a steamy aroma of slow cooked meat and looked delicious. 

"Are you kidding? You made this?" She set the plates down, and he made a note of how unusually large her portion was compared to his. She may have been twice his height, but her plate had to have ten times as much food on it. He failed to catch himself before accidentally commenting on it. "Is that all for you?" 

"Yes." She gave him a disapproving look as she poured a glass of red win for each of them, somehow not spilling any outside his tiny glass. As she sat, she slipped her napkin across her lap, and Ash followed suit. "I only had a salad for lunch, and I'm starving. Addison tells me my metabolism runs quite a bit faster now, so no more light meals. Go ahead, tell me how it is. I read through several recipes this afternoon before picking this one. I hope you like it."

Even though it smelled amazing, Ash was worried about the high expectations. He took his fork, dug into a mushroom and one of the huge wide noodles. The rich sauce tasted twice as good as it looked. Just the right amount of salty, fatty, creamy decadence. He quickly went for another bite, this time with a chunk of meat a little to big to comfortably fit into his mouth. Even so, the soft stringy texture simply melted. He hardly had to chew it at all. It just slid down his throat. "Ohh my God! That is so good. Shit, Luna. You can cook!" 

She merely smiled back, comfortably finishing a forkfull large enough to choke Ash. "Mmm. That is pretty good, isn't it. I could get used to cooking this well. Funny thing is, I don't even know what I did differently. Now that I'm ascended, I just set out to do something, and it just turns out easy."

"Does that mean there are no dings on my car?" Ash laughed before stuffing another overly large piece of meat into his mouth. Luna had always been a pretty bad driver. In fact, as a tiny, she never even wanted to pilot his car for fear she'd wreck it. He never minded. She had other, much more important positive qualities.

"Not a scratch." She casually took another intimidating fork of food into her mouth, dispatching it in just a few demure movements of her mouth. "I find driving kind of fun now. Ohh, and I'm no longer afraid of parking lots! It's funny how much less scary cars are when they are small enough you can see over them." 

"Honey, cars didn't get any smaller." She took another heaping bite. This time, a drizzle of sauce escaped her lip and down her chin, threatening to soil that beautiful dress. "Honey, you..." Before he could finish, she had caught it with her finger, licking it off in a slow display that held Ash's complete attention. 

"Did I get it all?" Ash nodded, resisting the temptation to pant. "Good. I'd hate to explain how I only wore this dress for an hour, and already ruined it." She took a sip of wine that was bigger than his entire glass. "So how was your day at work? Anything special happen?"

Ash thought through the day's events. "Besides my boss propositioning me again, and Amy asking to make me a homework assignment for her new massage class? No, nothing unusual. Though I'm especially proud of the Saunders piece I wrote today. I think it's airing now, so I can show you the clip later. How was your lunch with Addison?" He took a big bite, hoping to avoid any followup. 

"It was great. Really great." At the moment, Luna's ascended mind momentarily flooded with pages of facts about Saunder's basketball career. 435 career games, 2132 rebounds, paid $22M last year, and other trivia dating back to her college days. Luna had to push it out before she could continue. "Being Ascended may seem all rosy from where you sit, but it's a lot to take in. It's great to have someone to really talk to. Even living with Guardians, there is quite a bit I wasn't aware of. I guess because I was a tiny, these things just never came up. Like your co-workers making passes at you. I always thought they were being selfish and insensitive, but now that I feel the urges, I can't really blame them. 

"Speaking of which, that Amy is really hot. I always wanted her to carry me. Guess that ship has sailed." Luna mockingly pouted. "I hope you snuggled against her a little. Women really like that, you know."

"Thank you, Regan. Now what have you done with my Luna?" Ash snickered at his own joke, following up Luna taking a large bite with a little bite of his own. 

"Ohh Ash," she reached over, sensually running her hand up his neck and through his hair. "You just don't know how cute you are. I don't think *I* knew how cute you were until this ascension. I bet that Amy is unmarried, isn't she?" Ash nodded, stuffing another bite of food into his mouth. "Just remember, you're the only man some of them get to see, let alone touch." 

Another two bites, and Luna had somehow cleaned her whole plate of food. She leaned a little towards Ash, as if to wait patiently for him to finish the other half of his portion. However, he couldn't eat another bite. "Ohh, I'm done. Stuffed. I can't believe *you* made this." She shot him a mocking wry look. "Sorry, that came out wrong. It was incredible honey, really." Luna stood, letting his gaff slide, taking both of their plates towards the kitchen.

"Honestly, I can't believe I made it either. It's a bit overwhelming." She set the plates on the kitchen island. "I feel like I'm changing so fast. At times, everything is surreal, like I can't believe this is happening. When I relax though, everything is so easy, so effortless. Like this afternoon, I have to confess, I didn't just read through several recipes. I read several cookbooks cover to cover, and I remember every page, every word."

"So much for your intent to avoid getting smart." Ash looked over at his wife looking like sex herself, thinking about what she was becoming. If she could memorize four books in an afternoon, what couldn't she learn or do? Right now she was a paralegal, but she could easily become a lawyer, or a doctor, or a scientist, or really anything. She could be president. What if she were famous? Halfway through his thoughts, he realized she suddenly didn't look happy.

"I know. I'm sorry. I thought I could stop it, but I can't." As she turned to face him, Ash was already out of his chair, carrying his step stool over to her. "You know the way I could never keep track of the sports players you write about? I spent some time reading today, and now I feel like I know everything about them. Did you know Saunders has played 36,542 minutes, as of her game last night? I do, and I don't even know how I do." 

"It's okay, Luna." Ash climbed his stepstool, bracing against her for support as he reached the top step. He was still more than foot short of eye-to-eye, but it was better. He put his hand against her face. "I love you, and we're doing this together, one day at a time, remember?" Even holding her cheek felt odd, his hand dwarfed against her normal-sized face. "I may not be able to hold you like I once did, but I will always love you the same." Luna wrapped her arms around his comparatively small body, lifting him off the stool and hugging him close. She started to tear up. 

"Ohh Ash. I'm sorry I'm crying. I didn't even make it to the chocolate mousse." She squeezed him tightly against her body. "I love you so much. Without you, I might never have ascended." Both of them knew she really meant that without Ash, she might have *died*. "If I had to do it, I'm so glad it was with you." 

Ash was feeling much more than just love for her. Her hair draped over him; her breasts pressed into his chest; and her breath caressed the side of his face. Even crying, her body was oozing sexuality, and he was wrapped in it. He reached up around her neck, pulling her down, his lips desperate to taste hers. Their bodies moved in slowly, inching towards the moment where their lips softly connected. 

The kiss started out with loving comfort. Ash pressed against lips twice the size he was used to. Then he gently took her bottom lip between his, his tongue tasting her, his pulse quickening. Luna responded, gently offering the tip of her tongue, connecting with his. From there, it only took a second or two for his body to absorb her ascended saliva, for the glimmer to start. 

Ash tasted lust. His motions became suddenly more firm, more frantic, as he forced his tongue into her mouth as best he could. Luna quickly responded to his energy, wrapping her arms around him, squeezing him into her, pressing her tongue at him a little too forcefully. Ash felt her fill his mouth, and then some, almost gagging him before she retreated to let her large plush lips suck at his. Then she calmly, against his urges, let the kiss end..

Luna felt the glimmer too, but only a little. It was much calmer with women than men. Ash, on the other hand, was panting, and completely limp in her arms, except his erection, which was rock-hard against her belly. She saw a funny glazed over look in his eye. "Ohh Ash, I'm sorry. I should have stopped you. I forgot how much my kiss affects you." 

Ash could see her lips moving, but he could hardly understand what she was saying. All he could think about was her taste, her smell, and the titanic amount of cleavage showing in the middle of her red dress. He could smell her breath wafting towards him as she spoke, and felt himself getting a little dizzy, the room starting to move around.

"Ash? Ash?" she carried him towards the couch, well aware of what was happening. Their passionate kiss had delivered a storm of pheromones, sending his body into sexual overdrive. She knew she had to relieve him. A moment later, his eyes rolled up, like he was fainting. She laid him on the couch, adjusting his body until he looked reasonably comfortable. "Ash? Are you okay?"

"Wha?" Ash drifted back into lucidity. He looked up to see Luna kneeling over him, looking more beautiful, more sexy than she ever had before. Her dress was pulled and shifted around her every curve. He wanted her. All he could think about was wanting her. That's when he noticed how uncomfortably erect he was. Even without thinking, his hands started for his pants. "I-i-it hurts...L-lunaas" His words trailed off.

"Ohh honey, I'll take care of that." She reached over, swatting his hands away from his pants before deftly unbuttoning them. His erection was in full force, and bounced as she peeled down his underwear. The thought of her second ascended orgasm being only moments away gave her the chills. He tried to grab himself again, so she took his wrist and gently moved it away. "Patience. Patience, my love."

For a moment Ash tried to fight, to grab her, to pull himself inside her, but he couldn't budge against her strength. He tried to calm himself, to remember his wife would take care of him. His wife. Her body was amazing. She briefly rose up, lifted her dress off her thighs, then knelt again, straddling him. 

She fished a hand between her legs, and a moment later she had her fingers around him. The couch made the next part a bit awkward. She had to avoid putting too much weight on him, and his comparatively small size made him more difficult to handle. When she finally had him inside her, she could barely feel it. She knew in a few moments that wouldn't matter. 

Meanwhile, Ash had been pulling at her dress fabric, admiring whatever view he could get of her bare skin. She started down with intent, "Ready down there?" She started moving gently. Then she brought her hands to her breasts, gently pressing against the fabric. Ash found the display even sexier with her dress still on. 

"h-h-hurrry." He could hardly get a word out. He placed his hands against her thighs, the only thing within his reach. Instead of tightly hugging his waist like they would have been when she was tiny, they were spread wide over him. He ran his hands over the bare mass of muscle and felt sensory overload. This was nothing like sex in a healing center. There it was so sterile -- the woman in stirrups, standing between her legs, drinking a prepared splasher of ascended fluids from a cup to encourage his reaction. What was happening with Luna was incredibly different. He was so juiced on her taste he couldn't speak, or think. At that moment, seeing her riding him, she might have been two times taller, and eight times larger, but she was a hundred times sexier. 

Luna could barely feel Ash moving under her. Her first healing, she had faked her own enjoyment. This time she didn't bother, she knew hers would come after. This was for him. Whatever attention wasn't spent keeping her weight from crushing him, she spent assuring Ash enjoyed himself. She drew her hand down the neckline of her dress, pulling fabric to the side to show off more of her breast. Ash seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the show. 

Down below, Ash could feel himself already tensing. He pressed his crotch up into her as best he could. Her body moved slow and rhythmically. Above him, the tease at her dress was becoming more provocative, briefly exposing most of her left breast. 

Luna enjoyed the way he looked at her, but she wanted more. She wanted what was coming to her. She recalled some of the reading she'd done about sex from an ascended woman's perspective and knew exactly how she could move things along. Luna seductively took her own finger into her mouth, sucking it, wetting it. 

Ash watched her sexy tease with intent, thinking about being in her mouth, wondering what it would be like now. Then, without warning, she reached out the wet finger and ran it across his lips. It was so fragrant, and tasted so sweet, he gobbled it into his mouth, licking and sucking it as best he could. In just a few seconds, he felt his head swim, his cock spasm, and his climax spraying into her. Then he finally, calm washed over him. 

Luna didn't feel his orgasm. She only felt him collapse. That is how she knew hers was next. She made some space between them, enough room so she wouldn't hurt him. Then she waited. Several seconds later, she felt the first surge. Heat. Tension. Pleasure. Focused deep in her cervix. 

A few seconds passed, and it happened again, only this time, radiating outward through her body. Her legs tensed; her head lashed; her back arched. She reached her hands out as she fell, narrowly catching herself. She regretted that she was still on top of Ash, for his own safety. One more pulse ran through her, the strongest yet, then she felt the glow. It was calm, her outsides and insides tingling, her senses heightened. She swore she could feel the heat of Ash's body two feet beneath her. 

Ash watched her convulsions with satisfaction. Knowing he could pleasure her that way. Knowing she'd never need a healing contract to get what she needed from a man. From here on out, she'd be taking care of him in so many new ways, but this was his. This was the thing he could do for her. 

Her body was arched over him, sweat glistening off her skin. He reached up to touch her, slipping his hand into the gap in her dress. He pressed first against her tummy and then up against the heft of her bare breast, eight times it's original size. Luna responded to his attention, squeezing his hand against her chest before looking at him. 

"Well that was nice." Her understatement wasn't intended to deceive. She just didn't know how to explain how energized and powerful she felt. How in that moment she felt like she could do anything or have anything. All over her, the warmth of the healing renewed her muscles, her skin, even her mind. "Ash, I wish you could feel it. I wish I could share it with you." 

"So...P-p-perfffect." He could understand her, but was still having trouble talking. He decided not to try so hard. "Ha-pp-y," he mumbled out. Even with his body spent, he could still feel the glimmer warming him, making him want her. 

She now understood why they called it the glimmer. She could see a funny glimmer in his eye. He looked at her like he was drunk on her, and he was. It was only the second time she'd seen him, seen anyone 'fully juiced', glimmered into incoherence. She's almost feel guilty, if she didn't know how enjoyable it was. From the Guardian Handbook, she knew he would be able to speak in five to seven minutes, but for the next hour, he'd be begging for attention. After what he'd done for her, he deserved it. "Ash, you know you are so damn cute. You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now." She brushed her hand across his forehead and into his hair. "I'm sure you need a break, but you don't mind if I play with you some more, do you? Maybe after some chocolate mousse?" 

Ash vigorously shook his head. Whatever she meant by 'playing with him' sounded decidedly one sided, but mind? Why would he mind?