- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Amy goes to the gym.
Lena plays with her tiny playmates.
**************************************************
David Cooper couldn’t believe what was happening, that man was even worse than his daughter. He could still think, he could still see, he could still smell – but he couldn’t move. David was a fucking sock. He supposed his situation could have been worse. David could have been used as a dildo – something that the deranged fellow might do to him later. David looked up and saw his unknowing captor. She was a pretty and petite Asian girl. She was completely oblivious to his presence. Unlike the wetback who shrunk him, she would have probably been horrified to learn of his situation. Who was she anyway? Why did Lena do this? David’s best guess was that they were roommates.

David could only watch as the girl’s feet approached him. He couldn’t move. He couldn’t scream for help. David was only meant to cover and protect a foot from dirt and other possible harms. The giantess bent down and picked him up. Her face was magnificent at his size. It felt like the sky to him at that very moment. The girl, without realizing it, brought a calming presence to her sock. Everything about her was gentle and reassuring. David would survive this. Lena thought that she could destroy him. However, the only ones who would be destroyed were the low-class Lena and her maniac father. If David could laugh, he would have done so.

David felt his body stretch all over. He couldn’t imagine that his body would be able to do such a thing. A massive bare foot entered his “body”. David didn’t find it so unpleasant just yet. However, the girl didn’t even start walking or going about whatever it was she was doing. He felt his “face” being stretched in all directions by the girl’s toes.

David’s world became a little darker as the giantess put her foot and him inside a sneaker. He could feel the giantess tighten her shoe laces and ensure that her foot fit inside. It wasn’t a tight fit at all for David. If anything, David had a lot of room at the front. The girl must have gotten a sneaker that was one size too large for her foot. Things felt tranquil for a couple of moments – only so short.
The world began to shake. David felt his body being crushed over and over again at rapid speed. What was going on? He was too good for this torture. He was too intelligent. He was of good breeding. Why would anyone want to subject him to such torture? David couldn’t blame the girl though. In a sense, she was as much of a victim as he was. Perhaps, he could get her attention and together they could destroy Lena Morena.

David felt his body being coated in a thick and slimy sweat. It infiltrated his sense of smell. The girl must have been at the gym – innocently doing some exercise. David had never felt so disgusted in his life. How could such “tiny” feet produce so much sweat? He, as the sock, was meant to absorb much of that sweat. David’s entire being was meant to absorb her foot sweat. He wanted to die, if this was the purpose of his life. David supposed that those who were jealous of his superiority might have won at this moment. However, this couldn’t last forever. David would eventually be taken off her foot – probably sooner than later, assuming the girl wasn’t a fan of wearing sweaty socks. He cursed himself for being so weak. Retrospectively, he should have punched that loser cold.

************************************************************************
Lena felt like a giddy schoolgirl who picked out a cute uniform. She had a used-to-be-tall, dark, and handsome man in her possession. At the moment, she didn’t know where his rotten girlfriend had gone. Lena silently hoped that the bitch got killed. Rachel was the epitome of unpleasantness. At least some of the other snobbish sorority girls sometimes made biting yet cute remarks or got funny when drinking too much – however, Rachel was that uptight and cutthroat girl who would destroy your laptop if it meant you couldn’t access your finished 20-page research paper. Yeah, Rachel actually did that to her. She couldn’t see how a guy like Zach could tolerate a girl like Rachel: but Rachel was pretty. Rachel was slim and had double D breasts. Was Zach really that shallow? Why did Lena care? It wasn’t like she was going to do anything with Zach besides make him her tiny plaything. Lena would show Zach fun.

She held the tiny man between her fingertips and smiled at him, “hey there, little guy, how are you doing?”

“Uhhhh, take a guess”, squeaked the tiny man.

“I won’t hurt you”, responded Lena with a giggle, “don’t worry, Zach.”

“I’m not worried about me”, said Zach with a grunt, “it’s Rachel who I’m worried about.”

“Rachel ran away from me”, responded Lena with a pout, “I don’t know what happened to her.”

“You should go find her- before she gets hurt. Rachel can’t survive in the “wilderness” like that. She’s very delicate and domestic.”

“I suppose I should, huh”, said Lena, “but Rachel is only going to get mad at me and start calling me a puta.”

“I’ll talk to her”, responded Zach, “I’ll make her be nice to you – okay. Let’s just find her, please, and you can do whatever you want to me – I promise.”

Lena was tempted to laugh off the need to find Rachel and stick Zach inside her pussy – but she admired his loyalty and seeming sincerity. He wasn’t one of the bad guys – but he probably couldn’t turn someone like Rachel into one of the good ones.
“Anything”, asked Lena with a wink.

“Yes”, said Zach, “as long as Rachel isn’t harmed.”

“Okay”, said Lena, “let’s go find your tiny girlfriend.”

“Ugh, she’s not my girlfriend.”

**********************************************************************

Rachel actually managed to escape. She couldn’t believe what was going on: that crazy girl from her English Literature class managed to shrink her and her boyfriend. Rachel’s nerves were on overdrive. People always said that she could never calm down- that she needed to take a chill pill, but she was right to be so upset with her situation. Rachel was angry. She wanted to destroy Lena and slap Zach for being such a goddamn wuss. Why would Zach let that fat ass from Mexico even have the slightest upper hand over him? Zach was born with a silver spoon all the way up his ass – and probably couldn’t even compute such a thing happening to him. Rachel let herself scream. It was cathartic. She needed to do this. Rachel needed to let all of her anger and frustration out on the world. How could something like this happen to her? Rachel knew she wasn’t perfect – she knew she was flawed but she was supposed to win. She was always supposed to win. She would ensure that she won this fight too.

Rachel heard a voice. It didn’t sound like a giant being. Zach?

“Rachel, I’m over here.”

Rachel saw Zach. He looked silly, standing there butt naked. However, she realized she was naked too.

“Rachel”, said Zach, “please come back with me. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I’m safer out on my own than with that psycho.”

“You’ll starve if you’re on your own.”

“I don’t care”, growled Rachel, “I don’t fucking care. I don’t want to go anywhere near Lena. She is going to kill us.”

“Not necessarily”, responded Zach nonchalantly, “I have an inkling of what she has stored for us. She has plenty of reasons to keep us alive.”
“What? Did she tell you this? If she did, I want to whack you for being such a fucking retard.”

“Maybe you weren’t very nice to her”, said Zach, “and that’s why she shrunk us to nothingness. I don’t know.”

“Ugh”, groaned Rachel, “she thinks she is so fucking special because she can do a little magic here and there. Big fucking hoo haa ha. I hope she does the rest of us a favor and blows her body up.”

“Can you do magic?”

“Why would I need magic when I am already the best?”

Zach rolled his eyes. Of course, he would be jealous of her perfection. Rachel didn’t grow up in affluence, like many of her friends, but she knew she was special. She was a winner and deserved to always get what she wanted and nothing less.

“If you’re the best”, asked Zach, “how do we get out of this?”

“I say that we tie the bitch up like those Lilliputians did to Gulliver and then make her grow us back.”

“Umm”, said Zach, “she’s conscious and there are only two of us – didn’t it take hundreds of them to do it?”

“You think you’re so fucking smart, huh? Listen up here – idiota – I will kick the ass of that fucking bitch and you’ll see that I am the fucking queen – not that nobody who is probably looking to mooch off your parents’ money – like fucking that.”

“I don’t think she knows about my upbringing”, said Zach, “or if she does, she doesn’t really give a shit.”

“Of course – she does- I bet the bitch can read minds. You probably looked at her fat ass and the psycho thinks you’re all gaga over her. We’ll show her that our love is stronger than anything magic bitch has.”

“Yeah, I suppose”, responded Zach with his characteristic shrug. Ugh, couldn’t Zach even pretend to give a shit that he’s been shrunk to an inch high? It was like he was living in his own dream world whether none of this was actually happening.

“Let’s run away together – let’s fucking do it and tell that chica to go fuck herself.”

“Uh..yeah..so come back with me and all will be good – I promise, my sweet and incredibly sexy Rachel Maria Salzman.”

Rachel shivered. She didn’t know if she could believe if Zach really was telling the truth- or was this all the workings of Lena? Rachel figured it was the latter.

“I know Lena put you up to this”, said Rachel, “I understand that she’s some big scary bitch of a giantess – but we need to fight her. We can’t let her control us.”

“I know. But I have an idea to set us free – we need to go to her though.”

Rachel groaned. She couldn’t trust Zach to do anything.

“Oh hi there”, boomed the voice of a giantess, “I see that I found you both – hooray! Let’s go play some more.” Lena, fuck.

Lena’s ugly and gigantic face was in full view. She grabbed both Rachel and Zach with one of her hands and stored them in her purse.

******************************************

Amy was in a great mood – working out was the perfect thing for her. She set herself on the treadmill and set the speed up to 6. It was exhilarating. It was nice to not be sitting at her desk looking at her endlessly complicated physics problems. Amy realized that she hadn’t worn socks in over three months – these socks were getting awfully sweaty from her exercise. Amy didn’t mind the sweat so much. The benefits of working out were much more than the cons of a little sweat. She felt more energy than she had ever felt from exercising. It was like that the energy was coming up from her feet and being transmitted throughout her whole body. Amy looked forward to seeing Lena tonight. She was feeling so giddy. Lena would probably be amused by Amy’s peculiar mood. Who knows? Maybe, the two of them would go out partying tonight. Amy needed to study though, so probably not. After a half hour, she got off the treadmill and felt so happy. She figured now was a good time to do some Pilates. Amy was happy that she decided to work out – it really improved her mood significantly.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!