- Text Size +

*****************************************
Lena would have been surprised to know that she had her own tiny spy. Normally, he was incredibly tall – standing at an imposing 6'6". Now, he was only an inch tall at most. He had made Lena's bedroom his own residence for the past three weeks. Unlike the other shrunken folks, he was very much a willing participant. Powerful in physique and intellect, he was born with the same gifts as his daughter – Lena. The tiny man felt a strong desire to get to know his daughter. However, he imagined that she hated him. Napoleon D'Anconia was a coward. He impregnated a random woman in Mexico and whisked her off to America – only to abandon her. He was young and foolish. He wanted sex. She wanted to leave Mexico. It was a deal that Napoleon had strong regrets. Lena looked like her mother, but she had his powers and much of his genius. Napoleon had a 212 IQ - which made him one of the most intelligent beings on the planet. He had no desire to use his mind to make the world a better place. He liked to create chaos and orchestrate discord. He certainly did such a thing for Rosa Morena. She was a beautiful woman who had a timid disposition and a simple mind – not necessarily, one of low intellect but one who tended to not think of the complexities of the world around her. He had kept tabs on his daughter for years. Many times, Napoleon had wanted to pop up and introduce himself to his daughter. However, she hated him. Lena saw him as a callous man who abandoned her mother when she got pregnant. Lena would be right.

One of these days, Napoleon would let Lena know of his existence and congratulate her on a job well done. Napoleon found himself becoming quite curious about Lena's roommate. He knew his daughter saw people as either "entirely good" or "entirely bad" with most people being bad – the roommate was one of the good ones. Napoleon could see why: her short black hair, her soft voice, her cute smile, and her helpful personality. She was one who likely would approach discord with a healthy sense of humor and a good heart. Napoleon wondered what it would be like to get to know her. Would she hate him? Or would she accept him? Napoleon believed he would find out someday. For now, he waited patiently for his daughter to return. He had a feeling that Lena had some evil tricks planned with her magic. She certainly was capable of doing incredible things. Lena lacked the unbiased approach that Napoleon took with his own tricks – anyone and everyone was fair game, he supposed that he was a sociopath. The only thing Napoleon could do was sit and quietly wait.

*************************************
Zach Rabinowitz had no clue what was going on. One minute, he was talking to some hottie who said she left her lipstick at the sorority house. The next minute, he was shrunk to an inch tall along with his "girlfriend". Zach didn't like using the g-word with Rachel. She was good at sex but the two of them had little in common except for a powerful physical attraction to one another. Rachel was high-strung, bossy, and had an unstoppable amount of energy in her. Zach was more laid-back, easygoing, and was "too lazy for his own damn good". At least, that was what Rachel would always tell him. Now, the two of them were going to share a quite unusual experience. They could only look up at the giant smiling face. What the hell did she have planned for them anyway?

Rachel was overreacting like always. She was screaming on the top of her lungs, "FUCK YOU BITCH!! I HAVE CONNECTIONS WHO CAN FUCK YOU UP FOR LIFE FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME!!! SO DOES ZACH! OH YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD!!"

"Connections, huh", said Lena with a smile, "I wouldn't know what those are. Oh well, maybe once I figure it out – I will grow you back to normal size."

Rachel was turning red all over. Zach was seriously wondering if his friend with benefits could internally combust from how worked up she was getting. Rachel then turned over to him – oh shit.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? JUST STARING INTO SPACE LIKE THAT!! YOU SHOULD BE PUTTING THOSE MAN MUSCLES INTO ACTUAL WORK AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!"

"Uh", responded Zach, "how am I supposed to do that when I'm only as large as her thumb?"

"DO SOMETHING – YOU LAZY FUCK!!!"

"Hmmmm", hummed Lena, "why are you being so harsh to your boyfriend?"

"Why the fuck did you shrink us? What do you want to do with those weird magic powers of yours? Mary was soooooo right about you. It's not even funny."

"I guess I have learned a lot from you."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You judged me entirely on my heritage and upbringing. I guess I should be judging you entirely on your current size. You are as large as a bug. Perhaps, I should treat you like one."

"Huh, my mom is from Guatemala. So, don't even try the "you're racist" bullshit on me. But unlike my family, you're from a no-class family."

"I doubt a pathetic whiner like you would have done even half as much as I have done given my circumstances."

"Yawn. I don't care – you think you're so smart and special. You think we all should just bow Zachdown at your feet because your mom was too dumb to figure out how to make a living. Eschuchar puta. Cierra la boca. Les prometo que su vida esta arruinada mierda."

"Me duelen los pies. Creo que necesito para descansar ellas en usted."

Zach was rusty on his Spanish, but quickly remembered it as he saw Lena remove one of her feet from her sandals and put it right down on Rachel's body.

Zach felt a little bit of fear. Would she do the same thing to him? He could hear Rachel's muffled screams from under the tan foot. Zach could only watch as the long toes with bright red nail polish wiggled slowly – probably helping Lena feel Rachel's body under her foot. Zach looked up at Lena with a nervous smile. What the hell did Lena have planned for him?

"Zach, right?"

Zach nodded quickly and said, "I'm not going to let you harm Rachel. Please take me instead."

"You would really do that? That's so sweet of you. Would Rachel do such a sweet thing for you?"

Zach knew the answer was no. Rachel was far too wrapped up in herself to even think of helping him – unless the gold digger remembered that he was getting $750,000/year from his parents because they were so damn wealthy that they didn't know what else to do with the money. Zach knew that was the only reason why Rachel gave a damn about him. Given that, Rachel would probably want to protect him.

"I think she would", responded Zach, "I know you two got off on the wrong foot – figuratively and literally – but I think that she is a fantastic human being and I love her. Now, let her go and you can torture me all you want in place."

"Why would I want to torture you though? Especially, after such a magnificent speech. Rachel feels far too nice under my foot. I can feel her body really squirming. She thinks she has a shot of freeing herself, but I'm far too big for her to handle. Your girlfriend is as skinny as a stick. She probably makes fun of me for being fat behind my back."

"You're not fat. I think your weight is fine."

"You really think so – oh – I know so", said Lena with a giggle.

Zach blushed. He definitely had a hard-on. There was something about Lena which made him attracted to her. It might have been her angelic and devilish mixture. She was simultaneously good and evil – even though her good was probably all illusion and her evil was probably all real. However, he found whatever it was about her very sexy.

"I bet you want my body on you."

"No", said Zach nervously, "I want to be with Rachel. I love her and she's my one true love."

"Hmmm, I guess I want you under my foot too. Perhaps, you two can find a way to make love."

Zach watched as Lena lifted her foot up into the air. He then saw Rachel make a mad dash out of the way. Zach said to Rachel, "don't worry, my sweetie. I'll get us out of this." Zach was in awe as the tanned and slightly dirty sole lowered itself slowly down on him. What he heard next drove him wild, "don't worry, my sweetie. I won't be rough on you. I like you and hope we can have fun." Zach was under Lena's foot – but he didn't feel any pain at all. He needed to find a way to help Rachel get out of this alive – but he couldn't help but feel drawn to the beautiful and magical Latina.

*********************************************

Amy couldn't look at her textbooks anymore. She felt so stressed out. None of the information she needed to know for her exam was sticking in her head. She silently cursed herself for being so stupid. She felt the urge to cry. Amy felt so lonely. Nobody truly cared about her – except for perhaps her roommate. Well, there was also the tiny pebble at her foot. Amy rubbed her foot softly on the pebble – it brought her some relief and comfort. Amy always found herself more attracted to guys than girls, however, she wondered sometimes what it would be like to have sex with a woman like Lena. Lena was probably fantastic – like she was with everything else she did. Amy was feeling a little wet just thinking about Lena. Oh my. Amy was so embarrassed. What the hell was going on? Lena would probably run away if she knew even the smallest inkling of what Amy was thinking right now. Amy needed to keep her desires a secret. For now, she would pleasure herself while there was no one else around to see.

***************************************

David didn't know anything about the giantess in front of him. Did she even know Lena? He had not seen much of her body besides her feet – but she looked like a petite girl. If he was his normal size, the girl would probably not make it up to his shoulders. Now, she unknowingly played with his body like it was a rock in a shoe. He could hear her groaning from above. David felt sorry for the girl. She was probably studying for a difficult exam. Despite all the torture this girl put David through, he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps, she wasn't as cruel as Lena. Hell, Lena probably threw him in some person's shoe so that he would die. A bitch like Lena would love to drag the innocent into doing horrible things. David wasn't going to let Lena Morena win. He was going to see if he could get this woman to help. How could he do so? She was so damn large and he was so damn small. What if she assumed he was a bug and squashed him? David was confused.

David felt so sorry for the giantess that he decided to let her use him as a foot toy again. He pushed his body towards her largest toe. The foot instantly responded and began to lightly squeeze his body. David didn't know what he was doing was wise or not. However, he supposed that being able to make decisions using his own free will was not something Lena had wanted from him. The foot squeezed his body harder and harder. David heard a content sigh from above. He didn't know why he cared so much. He knew nothing about this woman. She could have been a nobody who wasn't worth his time – not like his dear girlfriend, Mary. David wondered what happened to Mary. Was she still inside the shoe? He knew that Mary and Lena attended the same high school. There must have been some bad blood between the two. Lena needed to learn to accept her place in life and shut the fuck up. He was now subjecting himself to be a source of comfort to a foot of a giantess.

David then heard moans – soft moans. David felt embarrassed. He was in the same room as a girl who was masturbating. She definitely had no idea that he was there. He saw a pair of panties slide downwards which landed by her feet. The giantess slid the panties off her feet and he was no longer her main source of comfort. David wished there was a way out. Damn it. Why did he care so much for this woman's well-being? She could have been just as bad as Lena. What had surprised him next.

"I suppose you are one of the undesirables my daughter wishes to see gone." David turned around and saw a tall and thin man with a sleek black moustache. Was this Lena's father? He looked aristocratic.
"The fact that you are shrunken tells me that my Lena has a gripe with you."
"I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You and your daughter are both batshit crazy! The media is already probably covering my disappearance. Both of you will be locked away for life."
"Hmmm, I don't think so. For now, I think the young lady above wants to wear her gym socks. I shall make you one."

******************************************
Amy felt far too lazy. She needed to change that. She needed to get more energy. She decided then and there that she was going to go to the gym and do some exercise. Who knows, thought Amy. Maybe she would meet a cute guy at the gym. She washed her hands, put on some clean clothes, including a pair of gym socks and sneakers. Amy wasn't even sure if they were her socks but she took them anyway. She wanted to work out. She left her dorm and headed to the gym.

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!