- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is centered around vore and feet.

*************************************

Amy felt relieved as she arrived back to the comfort of her room. She noticed that Lena wasn't there. This surprised Amy. Lena usually slept until noon on Fridays and it was only 11 AM. Amy hoped that something good was happening with Lena. Lena had been her best friend since freshman year. Amy was always grateful to Lena for being so kind towards her. At first, Amy couldn't understand why an outgoing and confident woman like Lena would want to be friends with a bookish wallflower like her. However, perhaps it didn't matter why. Lena had been the best friend Amy ever had. Amy hoped she could help Lena out in one way or another. Behind Lena's bright and bubbly exterior was a young woman with a troubled past – one who rose above her circumstances to achieve great things. Lena had done so much to help Amy and poor Amy had no idea how to do the same for her friend.
For now, Amy was feeling hungry. She skipped breakfast and figured that an early lunch wouldn't be such a bad idea. Amy would need it if she wanted to do well on the next midterm. She couldn't concentrate on an empty stomach at all. Amy slipped her feet out of her shoes and walked over to her mini-fridge. Inside the mini-fridge was some leftover sushi from last night's dinner, Amy's tummy growled. She was going to finish up the sushi for lunch and get to studying. Amy took the sushi to her desk and sat down. Funny enough, it felt like the pebble in her shoe had adhered to her foot. Amy giggled to herself. She would need it while trying to focus on her studies. She picked up a pair of chopsticks and use it to pick up the first sushi roll – yummy, it was an eel roll. The pebble felt nice under her foot but it felt a little unusual. She would have to find out what that small object was but that would have to wait until she was done with her lunch – she was starving!

******************************

Mary opened her eyes. Last she remembered, she was under that bitch's foot and about to be crushed. Mary wondered quietly if she was dead. If that was the case, Mary would be a martyr. She would be a martyr against the danger of those illegal immigrants. It would be too easy for Lena to meet her doom. Mary was missing. Lena was the psychopath daughter of an illegal immigrant who used to work for Mary's father as a maid until she was fired for "stealing money". Who would the world believe anyway? Even if Mary couldn't do anything to destroy Lena directly, she knew that Lena would be destroyed by the world. Mary smelled something. It smelled fishy. Mary panicked. She couldn't move either. What the fuck was going on? Mary looked around and saw that she was surrounded by what looked like oversized grains of rice and some kind of fish. What the... Mary was part of food. Was this Lena bitch going to eat her alive? Was that why Mary didn't die inside the shoe? Maybe this was all some sort of dream concocted by the liberal media and transplanted into Mary's subconscious trying to get her to see the error of her ways. What error? Mary was an exemplary person from impeccable breeding. She didn't need to apologize for any of her views or her beliefs. The Mexicans were an inferior group of people and Mary didn't want to lie for the sake of maintaining harmony with savages.

It was so fucking cold too. Mary was more miffed by the cold at this moment than being trapped inside a fucking sushi roll. However, the cold location she was in now was probably the safest she would ever be for the rest of her life. Mary had to escape. She needed to get out there and tell the world her story. This Lena was a fucking retard. Lena probably had no idea what wrath she started by kidnapping the daughter of one of the world's most powerful petroleum executives. Even at her minuscule size, Mary still had an unbelievable amount of influence. Lena would be locked away for life or killed. Mary felt her world move. She could see very little of the outside world from her sushi prison. Mary needed to get out. Suddenly, Mary felt her body rise up. It wasn't her doing. It must have been the fucking weird-ass magic. That was another thing. This magic crap needed to be banned – it needed to be illegal. Mary was pushed upwards so that her head was outside of the roll. She began to shiver. This was fucking unbelievable. Mary began to scream.

Mary could see her captor. To Mary's shock, it wasn't Lena. Rather, it was an Asian girl. The Asian gave off a vibe of cute innocence. Mary wondered if the girl was even aware that there was a tiny person inside her food. Mary was willing to bet that Lena would let a person unknowingly eat another person. Lena was fucking batshit insane. The giantess licked her lips enthusiastically. Shit, she wasn't going to waste time before eating. Mary wondered if she would die or would she go through this torture and find herself in yet another situation. This brought great levels of anxiety to the trust-fund girl. She had absolutely no idea what her future entailed. Mary, who was used to having control over everyone around her, now had absolutely no control over what was going to happen. What would this fucking bitch do next? Mary found that she couldn't get angry at the giantess who was about to eat her. All of Mary's anger was directed at Lena.

Mary heard the Asian girl emit a powerful "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm". Mary sighed. There was absolutely nothing she could do but accept her fate. She would be taking a trip inside the girl. Mary closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else besides her current situation. That failed miserably. Mary loved to eat sushi. It was a healthy food and she tried to get her boyfriend to eat it too – but he didn't like "third world country food". David was a fucking retard. Japan wasn't even a third world country. Why did she date such a piggish man anyway? He was a man of superior breeding; that was why. The Coopers were an even wealthier family than her family. They were going to be one of the world's most powerful and influential couples. Now, Mary was going to be food to some girl she didn't even know.

Mary felt her world rise at a fast rate. She began to cry. How could this girl eat her like she was nothing? She must have not known – she couldn't have known. Mary began to scream for help. She hoped that the Asian would notice her screams – assuming the Asian knew how to speak English. However, all Mary was met with was the girl's mouth. Mary was actually being brought inside. She was terrified of the pearly white gates in front of her. They could slice Mary in half. Mary could have been dissolved by the saliva of the girl as well. Mary closed her eyes again – preparing for death.

A few minutes had passed. Mary's world was dark but she was still conscious. She managed to avoid the giantess' teeth but was on the wet and slippery tongue. Mary felt her body be coated in saliva as it dissolved the food around her – making it easy for the giantess to swallow and digest. Mary wondered how she tasted to the giantess – maybe the giantess would notice something strange and take a look rather than eating her. However, Mary's hopes were squashed as the giantess swallowed. Mary screamed – with no idea of whether she would be killed or brought back to life only for more torture.

Mary was still alive as she went down the girl's esophagus and into the stomach of the giantess. Mary was fucking doomed. She could actually somewhat see what was happening. Mary cried as she saw the chewed food around her be completely dissolved by the stomach's acid. The acid was making its way to Mary. She felt it touch her feet – a stinging and burning sensation. The stomach acid covered Mary and she was no more.

************************
Amy felt so much better after eating that first sushi roll. She was so glad that she ordered eel last night. It was one of her favorites. She finished the remaining sushi rather quickly. It was funny. Amy was such a tiny girl but always had a big appetite when it came to food. She could eat a lot. She was blessed with a good metabolism so she didn't get fat easily. Amy also had a workout routine which she adhered to whenever she wasn't so stressed out about school like now. Amy felt the small object with her foot. She felt it moving under her foot. Was it alive? Was it a bug? Amy was going to check it but she heard her cell phone ring. It was Lena.

"Hey Lena."

"Hey Ames, I missed you this morning."

"You know I have class super early on Friday lol. What's up?"

"Not much. I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch."

"Oh, I am sorry but I already ate."

"What did you eat? The leftover sushi from last night?"

"Yeah, I ate it all."

"Wow, I am so jealous by how much you can eat. If I ate like you, I would be fatter than I already am."

"Oh come on, Lena. You're not fat."

"I'm sorry. I guess I was raised to think I was fat. My mom was a maid for some rich guy and the rich guy's daughter called me Fatty McFatFat."

"Wow, she certainly gets points for originality. When are you coming back to the dorm?"

"Soon. We should totally hang out. We're so overdue for a visit to the spa."

"I know", said Amy with a giggle, "I could really use the spa now."

"Knowing you, you're probably stressing out over an upcoming midterm."

Amy sighed. Of course, Lena was right. Amy cared a lot about her academic performance – her parents demanded perfection from her in that regard.

"I'll have some time to hang out with you though", said Amy, "that is, if you have time for me given your busy social life."

"I always make time for you", said Lena enthusiastically, "you're one of the only people I actually give a damn about in this world. We're best friends forever after all."

"Best friends forever always."

"I have to get going but I'll be back soon – happy studying, nerd."

"Same to you, dorkface."

Amy then opened up one of her textbooks and began to study. She needed to do the best she could on her quantum physics examination – nothing was easy about that class. She had all but forgotten about the small object under her foot.

********************************************
David felt his world become hotter inside the shoe. He wondered how Mary was doing. Was she crushed flat by this psychotic bitch? Lena was a terrible person and a fool. Did Lena have any idea that when the world knew that David was missing that it would be front page news? Did Lena know how powerful, wealthy, and famous his father was? Chester Cooper was one of the whiz kids who set the course for what technology is today. Society would be absolutely horrified and disgusted by the kidnapping of David Cooper. In fact, Lena would be hated in the same way that Hitler was hated. David had more pressing concerns though underfoot. He felt the toes continue to squeeze his body. It was a tight squeeze. David felt like that Lena wanted to make sure that she felt him. He was simply a small bit of comfort in some magic bitch's day. David didn't know if he would die or live.

David felt his world rise up. Lena was taking off her shoe. David felt the foot press extra roughly on his body and found himself stuck to the giantess' foot. He hated everything about his situation. He felt himself get pummeled and squashed with every step as she walked on the hardwood floor. This took a couple more minutes, then the giantess sat down and stretched her feet out. The movements of her feet caused David to peel off from the foot and to land lightly on the carpet underneath the desk. David finally got to see the feet which have tortured him for so long. Her feet had a petite look to them – even though they were larger than him. They were pale with dark red nail polish. David was surprised that he felt himself grow an erection from seeing the massive feet in front of him. They were soft and had a fruity smell to them. This couldn't have been Lena, David deduced. Lena's feet would be much tanner – given her Hispanic heritage.

He heard voices. The giantess was talking. It sounded like she was talking to someone on the phone. Huh, who was this person? This didn't sound like Lena but she was talking to Lena. David had no clue who his captor was but she seemed like a nice girl – she may have not known about the torture she was inflicting on him. However, Lena certainly did. Another thought caused David to worry. Where the hell was Mary? Was she still inside the shoe? David didn't see any sign of Mary on the giantess' foot.

******************************************
Lena stored Zach and Rachel in her pocketbook. She finished talking to Amy and found herself feeling a tad wet. Amy unknowingly ate one of Lena's worst enemies – Mary Mazzini. Lena felt embarrassed for letting that turn her on. She supposed that it was because Amy was so sweet and innocent but had the ability to bring about destruction without even realizing it. Lena was tempted to finger herself right at the sorority house. However, she would play with the two tinies first. Lena couldn't let Amy know just yet about the tiny people. This unaware stuff was too much fun. Lena went back to Rachel's room – her head filled with evil thoughts.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoying this story! Plenty of awesome stuff coming.