- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story I've tried.  Please give feedback.

Dr. Ex

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It wasn't working out.  While Al wanted it to, Vanessa just couldn't satisfy him long-term.  On paper, she was perfect.  She was smart, with two doctorate degrees. She was successful, obtaining an executive research position in a multi-million dollar biotech firm.  And she was beautiful as well.  Long black hair and well developed curves complemented a fit body.

But sometimes it just doesn't work out.  Sense of humor didn't match up, and silences were awkward and increasingly long.

And that's how the night began.  Al had finally made the decision to break it off.  They were eating dinner at her place. He worked up the nerve and began to speak, "So, I need to talk to you about something."  She swallowed.  "What is it?"  Al continued, "I've been thinking about our relationship.  And, well, I'm not sure if you feel the same but I feel like it's not working."  She didn't react quite how Al had expected.  She put down her utensils and placed a fist under her chin while studying him.  "Why would you say that?"  Al wasn't sure how to proceed, but he tried anyways.  "I mean, it's just, I feel like we're not getting along as well.  We're not fighting, but I'm not sure that we're progressing at all either."  Still showing no emotion, she simply replied, "I see."  After a pause, she sighed and said "If that's the way you feel, I am glad you at least were honest about your feelings. No reason to drag things out I suppose.  I'd still like to see you, even if it's not romantically."


Al sighed with relief.  While he had never known her to be overly emotional, he was afraid of her reaction.  She seemed to be taking it very calmly.  He stood up to say his goodbyes and leave, when she said "Wait!  I know it might be a little awkward, but I prepared a dessert for you.  I'd still like you to have it."  Al didn't want to risk upsetting her, so he sat back down and said "Not awkward at all.  I really appreciate it.  I'd love to try it."  She smiled, got up to go to the fridge, and brought a small piece of chocolate cake.  "I know chocolate is your favorite.  I actually had some earlier, so this slice is all yours."  He took his fork, began taking a bite.  It was a great cake.  He was glad he had stayed.  He took another bite.  He was feeling drowsy, perhaps he had eaten a bit too much.  Then, all of a sudden his world went black.


Al woke up in a completely alien world.  Everything was off.  He had no idea where he was until he began looking around.  He recognized a bed.  Her bed.  But it was bigger than a jumbo jet.  And then he saw her.


She stood above him, completely naked.  Even at this terrifying height, she was gorgeous.  "HELP! DO YOU SEE ME?", he screamed up at her.  She looked down at him, and her lips formed a slight sneer.  


"I see you.  But I have no plans to 'help you'.  You felt we weren't progressing in our relationship so now we'll progress how I see fit."


Al couldn't believe or understand what he was hearing.  His heart was racing.  He realized this might be a deadly scenario.  With adrenaline pumping and animal instincts screaming, he began to run.  He sprinted with all his might, but he got only several strides before her foot slammed down in front of him.  The force of it slammed him backwards.  


"You will not be going anywhere.  I have some ideas for you."


She began to squat down, her hips coming closer and closer to him.  They came to a stop with her now massive vagina hovering over him.  To his terror, he could see she was aroused by this.


"I am going to make you feel less than human, less than a bug, less than dirt.  You will be mine to do with as I please.  First, you are going to realize what you have missed out on.  That cake you ate contained a shrinking serum my company has been working on.  It was always meant for you.  This..", she stopped and slowly ran a finger along the lips of her vagina before pressing the tip of her finger lightly over his face and then withdrawing it, "was going to be a treat for you.  You were going to be able to experience my body in ways that no man could ever hope to experience a woman.  There were two other drugs I had for you.  One, to reduce any pain or discomfort caused by your size."  She brought her finger back, and then quickly flicked Al in the ribs.  He screamed in pain and dropped to his knees.  "The second, was the antidote to return you to your size with no ill effects. You will never receive either of these now."


Al still couldn't process this all.  He thought he had done the right thing by ending it.  Why was she doing all this?


"Now, as I was saying.  I want you to realize what you've missed.  I'm going to give you a taste of my body at this scale so you can realize the pleasure you have rejected."


She roughly grabbed Al by his legs.  She slowly stood up and as she stood she brought Al up the length of her legs until he stopped in front of her vagina.  She slowly rubbed his head up and down her lips.  Stopping at her clit, she said, "Lick or we will end the enjoyable part even earlier than planned."  He licked and felt her shudder.  After a few minutes, she continued to bring him up her body.  He passed her navel, her ribs, and then paused again at her breasts.  While not huge, her breasts had always been a very nice feature.  They were now massive compared to him.  She slid him into position between her breasts, then brought them together trapping him between the soft flesh.  He could feel her massaging herself and hear her moaning.  After a short time, she released her breasts and let him fall down into her waiting hand.  She grabbed his legs again and brought him up to her mouth.  "Don't be scared yet, it won't end this early."  And with that she brought him up above her mouth and dropped him.  His body was within her mouth now, as she gently moved her tongue around.  While terrifying, it was undeniably pleasurable.  Her tongue caressed his body and he could not help but feel somewhat aroused.


She roughly pulled him out, causing some scratching as he scraped against her teeth. "That's enough.  Now you know what you could have had."


She set him down and resumed towering over him.  He knew escape was futile now, and all he could do was simply stand beneath her.  "Next, I need to prepare you for your fate.  I want you to see and experience your fate... but just a taste.  There's more to do before I'm done with you.  You can sleep tonight, and tomorrow you will get your preview."


She quickly grabbed him, walked over to her dresser, and placed him into a mason jar.  She screwed the top on.  To Al's terror, there were no holes of any kind.  The lid was airtight.  She sat down on the bed and watched the jar as Al scrambled.  As he struggled, his movements began to slow as the oxygen was depleted.  She continued to stare, just as she had when he had rejected her.  Eventually, he succumbed and passed out.  Moving quickly, she opened the lid to allow oxygen in once more and his unconscious body began showing signs of life.  She quickly poked some holes in the lid, screwed it on, and then placed the jar in a dark dresser.


Al woke to noise, darkness, and after quite a lot of noise, blinding light shone through the jar.  He slammed against the walls of the jar as Vanessa removed it from the drawer.  She placed it roughly down, unscrewed the jar, and unceremoniously tipped it over.  He tumbled out onto the top of the dresser and stared up at her.


She was dressed in tight fitting athletic gear.  She looked down to him and said, "We're going to go for a run to give you a taste of what's in store for you.  You might have noticed you didn't get to experience a part of my body you have always been fond of.  She turned around and backed her ass towards him until he was almost face to ass with it.  This is your final destination.  But for now, you'll just be along for the ride."


With that being said, she scooped him up, pulled her tights and panties down with one hand, and placed him between her cheeks.  Taking care to wedge him securely, she then stood and pulled up her tights.  With Al in his place, she strode out of her home and began her run.


At first, Al was surprised. While uncomfortable, being wedge into Vanessa's crack wasn't as terrible as he may have thought.  It was true he was always into her ass, and that did not hurt things.  But it was also clear she had showered before, and it was not sweaty, smelly, or anything of the sort.  As she began to move, he quickly realized this would change all too soon.


As her pace increased, her cheeks moved up and down faster and faster.  The friction was building against his body and he found himself being wedged into a more and more uncomfortable position.  Heat was building and sweat began trickling in.  His body began feeling the effects of the repeated movement and his confined position.  Joints were stretched. Muscles and bones were battered.  His mind was breaking along with his body.  The pain overwhelmed him just as the sweat began to pour over his body.  He found himself struggling for air.  Each stride brought precious little air into his prison and now he had sweat pouring over him.  Every breath brought with it sweat that was working it's way down her body.  This continued until he could no longer keep track of how long he had been stuck inside of her ass.


She ran and ran.  She knew this was the beginning of his punishment.  This is what he deserved for rejecting her.  She, who was so successful and powerful could not be rejected by an insignificant piece of shit like him.  And now, he was going to feel her anger.  She ran faster and harder than she had ever run.  Each stride brought her immense pleasure as she felt him rub against her.  She imagined him gasping for air and drowning in her sweat.  But, she knew she couldn't go for too long.  She couldn't let him die.  She had a plan for that.


Finally, mercifully, she arrived back at her home.  Al's body was screaming in pain.  He was exhausted. He just wanted it to be over.  He barely registered that her pace had slowed.  It wasn't until light shone in from her taking down her panties that he realized his trial was finally over.


But as she grabbed him, he realized it was not over.  She brought him to her face, sneering just as she had when he first saw her gigantic face looming down at him.  


"Do you see what your fate will be yet?  You are nothing.  You deserve nothing.  And I will turn you into nothing.  I am going to have you become nothing more than a speck.  A forgettable, insignificant little piece of shit."


She smiled a cruel smile.  


"There are a few formulations of the drug you took.  The one I gave to you was an instant release.  It acts fast.  But I've also formulated a slow-acting version.  Given to someone, they will shrink slowly over the course of an hour.  I also have another surprise for you to make sure you do exactly what I want."


With that, she produced two syringes.  One had a clear liquid, the other a slightly yellowish liquid.  Flicking the tip of the needle of the syringe with the clear liquid she explained, "This is a paralyzing drug.  Within seconds, you will lose the ability to move your limbs.  Your senses will be left completely intact, however.  I want you to fully realize what is happening to you.  Now, open your mouth and swallow a drop of this.  Otherwise...", she positioned the needle above his abdomen, "we can do it another way."  


Al opened his mouth, realizing at this point there was truly no choice.  A stream of the foul tasting liquid washed over him and he could not help but swallow a large amount.  Within seconds, he could not move.  His exhaustion and pain remained in his now useless limbs.


She continued, "This other one is the slow acting version of the shrink drug."  She then took her finger, propped his mouth open again, and depressed the plunger to produce another stream of liquid into his mouth.  "Don't worry about swallowing.  Sublingual absorption is excellent with this drug. Now, I am going to stop talking and let you truly soak in and experience your fate.  I will feel you as you disappear into my ass.  I will take great pleasure feeling your life end inside of me.  Maybe you will fall into me and become part of me, maybe you'll end up flushed into the toilet later.  At this point, I don't care because like I said... you are not human anymore."


With her final words, she took him and placed his limp body between her ass cheeks against her asshole.  There was no more struggling for Al.  All he could do was see the light disappear.  He smelled the sweat and he felt her flesh grow warmer.  It took awhile for him to notice the shrinking, but it was definitely happening.  He could feel himself getting pulled.


As Al shrank, Vanessa was experiencing another level of pleasure from her ultimate domination of the man who had dared to reject her.  Lying on her side, she pleasured herself as she felt him get smaller and smaller and sink into her asshole.  She orgasmed again and again.


Al could feel her buck and move as he was pulled.  He was getting smaller and smaller still.  Finally, he went in and felt as Vanessa's body had one more intense orgasm.


 

Chapter End Notes:

That's it!  If it's popular, I have an idea for a short epilogue.