- Text Size +

Amy was waiting impatiently for the tiny troops to climb into her hand and accept their defeat at her feet. She had already wiped out more than she had planned for but they were so darn fragile and stubborn. Her mother told her that at one time men were seen as the protectors of women until a great war caused women to step up and fill the voids left by the departing men. After the war was over more than 50% of the worlds male population had been wiped from the planet and the lingering effects of the nuclear bombs used caused their genetics to change casuing a shift in the number of female to male births to 10/1 in favor of girls.

 

 Several decades of this ratio caused women to become more aggressive in the pursuit of possible suitors, causing in turn the men to be sexually mugged in public forums. Several years of men being forced to stay hidden caused their bodies to gradually lose mass and strength from lack of sunlight and other essential nutrients.  Outside their hidden safety women became more and more dominant in their search of sexual gratification. One way to make sure they got what they wanted was to become bigger and stronger than their competition resulting in mass amounts of growth hormone to be injected into their systems. Years and years of injections started to morph the double x chromosome so it actually started absorbing peices of the y chromosome. This genetic cannabilism resulted in the female babies having more genetic code enabling them to grow far larger and more powerful than past generations.

 

Enough of the scientific reasons though as what was important was saving the female race from destroying itself. Women always thought the world would be better if they could take the male influence away from the world. Well they believd war was a male machismo thing along with the desire to dominate whatever they came across. As the women became even more and more powerful a secret society of rich and powerful men who had retained their wealth through gold and other treasures teamed up with some of the brightest minds in the world to create  safe haven untouched by female hands.

 

As the men were secretly building underground forts and hidden cities they developed ways of growing food with minmal sunlight and water. Their minds cleared of sexual desires they became far more rational and able to create marvelous things. As they secretly built their new world the growing women began fighting with each other as their growing bodies and numbers soon made their living quarters crowded and unpleasant. Their minds gave way to carnal desires as they consumed everything in their path not thinking of the consequences. Their treatment of men evolved into that of sexual dominance. They would force their spouses to please them and do everything else like give them baths to being their floss.

 

Keeping men as pets became a normal routine until the day the codeword streamed worldwide alerting every tiny man it was time to be liberated.

 

That was several years ago and as the men advanced technologically the women on the outside became even more violent and sex crazed. They were outraged  and began a worldwide search for their men with no results.

 

Amy had grown up in a stinking overcrowded home with 10 sisters and a mom who cared little past her own needs. The city was overrun with garbage and other disgusting waste materials. Amy had been told by her mother that when she was old enough she should join the search for the hidden city. She was told of riches and other fantastic things that were being developed by the inhabitants.

 

 

She was now the first woman to step inside these walls and it was all thanks to her precious little Todd. She knew he initially feared him and after reading her history she understood why. It was only after they had bonded did he trust her completely and she needed his trust to do what she was about to do, reunite the two sexes as God had intended it. Her actions might have seemed cruel but in her mind it was justified because although men lost their physical advantage they still retained that one thing they could never ever lose, pride.

 

They were so arrogant to think they didn't need women in their lives. She began to speak and start a countdown to give them an ultimatum, but before she could she noticd the tiny troops by her palms parted like the sea and an important looking man walked through and stepped into her palm without hesitation. He motioned for her to bring him to her ear as he had something important to say. She thought it was so cute that this tiny man gave her a motion almost like he could get her to do anything he wanted. Well she thought it couldn't hurt.