- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have tried to work Odysseus' request into this chapter.

 

It took six weeks and three more deaths before Nat was convinced to leave. She had always wanted to go travelling but had been held back by both finances and friends.

The first was solved by the sale of her parent’s assets. Her older sister had handled everything, had been there for her following the discussion with the police. They were under no illusion that their disappearance was linked to the spate of mysterious vanishings occurring in the county. In the first four weeks a class, a bus, a diner and a bar had all gone missing without a trace. On top of that was a list of smaller, connected missing persons. Her parents were on that list.

Rachel had decided to move out. She claimed the house held too many memories for her. It was true that she spent more and more time in her room of late. Nat was sure it couldn’t be good for her mental health and on more than one occasion had heard her older sister talking to herself. She’d wanted to open the door and confront her about it but each time found it locked.

Change would be good for both of them.

Though the money was in her account she was still hesitant to leave. She had a boyfriend of many years who couldn’t just quit his job and two friends that were like sisters to her.

When they too disappeared she realised it was time to go. Whatever was happening seemed state wide, not national and certainly hadn’t spread to her desired destination of Europe.

The promise Rachel made to herself was that it would be Nat who severed the ties keeping her at home. Her boyfriend was the first to go, Rachel shrunk him on his walk home from work.

She’d been tempted to end him quickly, to snuff him out beneath her boot and keep walking. It was the memory of her father that spared him. She remembered how right it had felt when Nat unwittingly removed him from their lives. Her boyfriend deserved the same fate.

It had been a simple task to shrink him down to the right size, barely half the height of a grain of rice. She had dropped him without word or explanation into Nat’s gym shoe then left him to await his fate alone. She couldn’t imagine what had gone through his head as he waited, the air thick with the scent of his girlfriend’s foot, the impression of it worn into the insole. Looking up at those unclimbable walls, he must have screamed himself hoarse when she came into view. Endlessly massive, she wouldn’t have even noticed the tiny creature desperately crying for her attention.

No doubt he would have died the same way as her father, running for his life in the darkness as Nat’s huge foot swept after him, destroying him with a touch.

As before Nat clearly never felt a thing, the love of her life’s passing beneath her going completely unnoticed.

Rachel had sneakily checked the shoe afterwards, hoping to see something of his demise. There was not even a blood stain to mark where he had been crushed.

Again it was tough to see her sister so devastated though Rachel knew it was for the best. They went to vigils and joined in prayer groups as the hysteria swell. Over a hundred people had vanished, shocking the community to tears. Rachel wondered as her and Beth stood amongst the crowd, who was related to who? Was the man they sat next to in church the husband or brother of the woman Beth had ground into the dirt the night before? Were the crying couple the parents of the fast food guy Rachel had swallowed at the weekend?

Both girls admitted how aroused that feeling of power made them and both girls had used one or more of their victims to bring them to the orgasm such work deserved.

It had taken two weeks after her boyfriend’s disappearance before Nat was well enough to go into the city. They were meeting her two closest friends and all four were going to drink and dance the night away.

By the time Nat realised they hadn’t arrived she was already too drunk to care. Unknown to her, Rachel had arranged for Beth to wait outside their house and had taken them as they left for the city. Their cab driver had also been shrunk but, as he wasn’t needed, died immediately beneath her sneaker.

She had delivered them to the bar, Rachel sneaking out while Nat was in the bathroom to collect them. This time the two girls were shrunk even smaller, half the size of the long dead boyfriend.

They had fallen screaming into a shot glass. Rachel had watched, a predatory grin across her face as they struggled to the surface of the whiskey. They sobbed as she passed her hand over them, clutching each other in the darkness.

The table shook, an earthquake, as Nat staggered into it. ‘Shots!’ Rachel cried, sliding the glass containing her victims forwards.

Nat laughed, bringing her friends to her face. Rachel could barely contain herself as the glass was tipped backwards, the liquid pouring past her sister’s pink lips and pearl white teeth, drawing the doomed girls into the darkness beyond.

Again, Nat was in pieces. She was so lucky to have a sister so supportive, so caring. It would be tough to leave her but she needed to clear her head, she needed to travel.

She hadn’t wanted to go like this but needed a fresh start. When she hugged her sister goodbye at the airport, she worried for her and pleaded for the hundredth time for Rachel to come away with her.

Rachel was confident as always. without a shred of fear. She wouldn’t disappear, she promised. In a few weeks the house would be sold, she’d transfer Nat her half and then they could both move on. Whenever she needed her, she’d only be a phone call away.

By the end of the month Rachel had her own apartment closer to the city, a few days later Beth moved in.

Unsupervised and with class suspended, they were left to run riot.

The two girls went hunting every day, each time in a different direction. One evening a nail salon disappeared, nineteen staff and customers. The following night a biker bar near the state line was found empty, more than fifty bikes left abandoned. Fifteen or more houses had been cleared, their occupants leaving dinners half eaten and doors unlocked.

The victims had nothing in common and were spread right across a two state area. From rural communities to city venues, even members of the police and government were affected.

The most notorious of these was Agent Miller, father of one of the girls in the missing class and the first special agent assigned to the case. He disappeared just days into the investigation, sending the media crazy. They were dubbed the ‘Mary Celeste Disappearances’.

The girls loved the name, using it to describe their friendship when they were alone. They would never forget Agent Miller and the night he died.

They had been called in to see him at the school, every student and teacher had. A man in his early forties, he was attractive for his age. Steel grey eyes fuelling an intense stare beneath close cropped black hair. His daughter was missing and there was nothing that would stop him finding her.

Nothing aside from two girls getting ready for college and an incredible shrinking device.

The energy blast caught him in the chest as he was sat in his car. He vanished immediately, tumbling onto his seat. He stared up at them, those grey eyes blinking with confusion as a huge hand came down to swallow him up.

They took him straight to Rachel’s apartment, falling onto the sofa in a fit of giggles.

He was dropped roughly onto Beth’s palm, recoiling in horror as her huge grin moved towards him.

‘Looks like you solved the case huh?’

Where those before him lost their minds, naked and tiny in the clutches of two young women, Miller steeled himself. His training never prepared him for this but it did provide him with a level of resilience to stressful situations.

He swallowed hard, his hands fist at his side. He staggered to his feet, those grey eyes boring into the two huge blues that looked down at him. Miller’s years working with negotiators kicked in, ‘Ok,’ he began, his voice calm, ‘I-‘

‘Shut the fuck up,’ Beth laughed, tilting her hand and causing him to fall against her palm, ‘I didn’t say you could speak. There’s nothing you could say to me that I don’t already know. On the other hand,’ she tossed him from one hand to the other, raising a fit of giggles from Rachel, ‘there’s plenty that I could tell you.’

Rachel coiled beside her like a cat, looking down at their prey.

‘There’s a whole bunch of things we’ve done that I’d just love to tell you about. Would you like to know about the million dollar watch collection we stole? Would you like to know about the bus load of people we killed, or that store full of victims down by the mall?’

Her voice dropped into a whisper as she brought him closer to her face, ‘Or maybe you want to hear about that pretty little daughter of yours?’

Miller fought to control his emotions, leaning against the palm of her hand. ‘Beth, it was Beth wasn’t it? Look I don’t know what’s going on here but if you take me to Kimmy right now we can still resolve this.’

‘Kimmy?’ Beth grinned, pinching the bridge of her nose, ‘Oh fuck I kept calling her Kathy. How embarrassing. Rach did you know her name was Kimmy?’

Rachel shrugged, ‘You know I never bother to learn their names.’

‘Yeah, sorry,’ Beth apologised to the man in her grip, ‘we both thought her name was Kathy. Still, I guess I could take you to her.’

Her hand closed around him as she drew up her t shirt, revealing her flat stomach. Manipulating him with her fingers, she pushed him against her soft skin.

‘Kathy,’ she cooed, ’Kimmy, whatever. If you can hear us, daddy is here.’

Miller screamed, his voice muffled by her flesh.

‘Can you hear her Agent Miller, I’m sure she’s in there. I ate her only this morning.’

Rachel shifted in her seat, ‘You gonna tell him how it happened?’

‘You know it!’ she held Agent Miller between her thumb and forefinger, holding him aloft so they could both watch the spectacle.

His face was pink, his breathing hampered by the giant girl’s grip. He fought back tears, ‘You’re lying, I can tell a liar. Always have been able to. People like you play these games.’

‘People like us?’ Beth snorted with laughter, ‘aww man, you’ve never met anyone like us.’

‘Just kill him,’ Rachel groaned, ‘He’s boring.’

‘You’re right,’ Beth replied cheerily, ‘he is boring so that’s why he is going to be quiet. That ok with you Agent Miller?’

She squeezed him only slightly but enough to choke the air from his lungs.

‘Thought so. Now just hang there and listen and in the end you can decide if I’m lying or not. Your little Kimmy? She’s dead, I promise you that. Dead or dying and what a way to go. Stomach acid is really potent y’know, more than strong enough to dissolve that little girl of yours.

Not that she’d mind. After what I did to her, death would be amazing.’

Miller shook his head, gasping for breath.

Rachel bit her lip, drawing her legs up, ‘Tell him how she went.’

‘With pleasure,’ Beth purred, ‘you remember the last time you saw your daughter cry Agent Miller? Do you remember the look on her sweet little face? I remember the last time I saw her cry and it was ugly!’

‘Can confirm,’ Rachel nodded.

‘You should have heard her, every other word was either please or daddy, it was sad. I almost just crushed her to shut her up. I’m glad I didn’t though otherwise I wouldn’t get to give you the play by play now.’

Again she brought him to her face, holding him by her lips. She smiled, running a tongue across her teeth. ‘Do you know how sharp my teeth are Agent Miller? Do you know how easy they bite through flesh?’

She snapped at him, raising a cry of fear. Rachel shifted again, her eyes wide as she watched the show.

‘Through bone?’

Beth’s tongue snaked out and slammed into her captive, soaking him in saliva.

‘Your little Kimmy knows, she found out on this very couch. Do you wanna know how she found out?’

Snap, snap.

‘You wanna know what she lost first?’ her voice was like silk, ‘Her little arm or her little leg?’

Rachel coiled a chestnut coloured lock of hair between her fingers, her cheeks flushed pink. ‘You evil bitch,’ she whispered.

Beth’s gaze flickered to her for less than a second, she fought to suppress her a smile.

‘Tired of guessing? Well let me tell you. The first limb I took from your little Kimmy was her leg. I sucked her tiny foot between my lips then drew her in right up to her thigh. She squealed and screamed and begged and pleaded, the whole way through she kept saying ‘daddy, daddy, daddy’. It was pathetic. You know, I thought it was going to be hard to sever a human leg but it was the easiest thing in the world. The blood was surprising though, there was just so much.’

Rachel’s eyes were fixed on her as she moved the tiny man away and drew a finger down her neck and caressed the top of her breasts. ‘It got all over me, it was crazy.’

She pushed the small man against her cleavage, ‘The same thing happened with her other leg and then both her arms.’

Miller shook in her grip as she dangled him before her eyes, ‘In the end she was nothing more than a blood splattered torso. She still called for you, you know. Right up until her last breaths, right up until she went into my mouth.’

‘Fuck,’ Rachel whispered as Beth’s mouth opened wide. Saliva dripped from her teeth, her tongue glistening pink before the darkness of her waiting throat. ‘She’s in there Agent Miller,’ Beth teased, ’you might have failed as a father, failed to protect your little girl but you could still join her if you like? Maybe she’s still alive, wouldn’t you want to find out? You’d reach her whole, I promise that.’

She held him at arm’s length again, fluttering her eyelashes while trying to ignore the way Rachel was looking at her. ‘What do you say Agent Miller, you gonna let your daughter die alone in my belly?’

Whatever response Miller had planned was crushed from him. ‘Of course not, here let me help you.’

Rachel watched as Beth’s free hand fell to her waist and unbuttoned her jeans. She shook in place, sliding them down her legs to reveal a pair of black lace shorts.

‘What are you doing?’ Rachel asked, her pretty face twisted with confusion.

Beth’s was a picture of innocence, ‘What? I’m sending him to meet his daughter. She’s been down there a while and you know what they say, the fastest way to the stomach is up the ass.’

Miller’s breakdown went completely ignore by the two huge women.

‘No fucking way,’ Rachel giggled, ‘you’re so twisted!’

‘Says you!’ Beth laughed back as she pulled the waist of her underwear away from her body, ‘Are you already forgetting the little bitch you drowned in shit? Besides, this is what Agent Miller wants isn’t it?’

She compressed the shrunken agent between her thumb and forefinger, stifling his protests.

‘You want to be a good daddy don’t you Agent Miller? You want to be a good daddy to Kimmy, don’t you?’

He was so close to her lips, his lungs sucked down her breath. Her fingers drummed on her stomach.

‘You’re gonna have to get to her quickly though, here let me help you.’

Her tongue was on him immediately, burying him in flesh, drowning him in saliva. She licked him seductively, her eyes on her watching friend.

Rachel broke. ‘Is it wrong that this is really hot? She admitted.

Beth tried to stifle a blush and said nothing, her attention back on the saliva soaked morsel in her grip. ‘Hey Agent Miller,’ she smiled sweetly as he retched in her grip, ‘just so you know, we googled you on the way home. We know all about Alice and your son Travis. I think it would be nice if all the Millers could be together, don’t you? A whole family sacrificed to their new gods?’

She kissed him, hard enough to break his collarbone.

‘Goodbye Agent Miller, say hi to Kimmy for me. We’ll send Alice and Travis to join you soon, I promise.’

He howled like an animal as she lowered him to her back, arching to push him between her cheeks. A gasp of surprise escaped her lips as his soft form was pushed against her anus. With a deft movement she slipped him inside, the muscle breaking both arms and a leg.

‘Is he in there?’ Rachel breathed, visibly aroused.

‘Yup,’ Beth beamed, ‘I can just about feel him. What did you think to my little story by the way? You think he bought it?’

‘That was a lie? Fuck that was so good.’

‘Yeah, of course. Like I’m gonna remember the name of everyone we’ve killed. Give me a break.’

She had barely time to react before Rachel was on her. She shoved her hard, causing her to fall back against the cushions.

‘What the?’

Rachel pinned her wrists, moving atop her. Their lips slammed together, Rachel’s tongue entering her mouth. Beth’s surprise melted away into a cloud of pleasure as Rachel’s fingers closed about her nipple.

Rachel pulled away, a finger on the younger girl’s lips. ‘You got lucky, don’t spoil it, just go with it.’ A wicked smile paralysed her friend as she retreated down her slender body. ‘Just go with it,’ she repeated, ‘and you’re welcome.’

Any confusion Beth felt evaporated as she felt her friend’s breath on her already wet folds. A lightning strike of pleasure jolted through her as Rachel’s tongue expertly went to work. She tried to rationalise, how did Rachel know? Was this real? Such thoughts were quickly washed away by a tide of pleasure flowing through her.

Rachel manipulated her perfectly, drawing out screams, moans and whimpers like a conductor before an orchestra. The final frail fluttering of Agent Miller against the sensitive flesh of her ass helped push her to levels of orgasm she never knew possible. She came, once, twice, more. Each time Rachel laughed at her and cooed over her. She was helpless in her grip, as helpless as any of their shrunken victims.

She was shaking and sweating, her head spinning by the time Rachel relented. The lump of flesh that has once been Agent Miller was long since liquefied by her spasms, her legs and womanhood soaked with her juices and Rachel’s saliva.

Beth looked over as Rachel shifted position, unbuttoning her jeans. ‘It’s just you and me now,’ Rachel smirked, ‘you and me and a whole world full of people just ready to be taken and used by us.’ She reached out, holding Beth’s sweat dampened face tenderly. With her other hand she pulled down her jeans, ‘Before we get to that though, you owe me.’

Rachel closed her eyes as the girl obediently went to work. Her fingers knotted in her dark hair, her heels crossing above Beth’s back to hold her in place. The younger girl wanted her more than anything, she would use that to own her.