- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hopefully you guys will enjoy this and give me some feedback for future stories in this universe.
Prince Aragon was before the familiar tunnel once again, heart racing with anticipation. The game plan was simple enough; climb the tower, get lucky, escape said tower with beautiful wife. Guiding his horse forward the Prince entered the tunnel on his way to save Rapunzel. This would have made his fifth trip through the tunnel, but it was unsettling none the less. Emerging out the other side, the prince laid eyes upon the white tower in front of him. The only difference this time was the fact that golden hair flowed through the window and down towards the ground.

“I guessed the potion worked.” said the Prince as he approached. He would have to make sure to get Horus a gift for his help later.

“Rapunzel!” yelled the prince as he dismounted his steed. After a few more tries the prince decided to begin his ascension towards the princess’ room. The tower walls gave no support for his feet only causing them to slip out from underneath him. Luckily the prince was in good enough shape that he was able to scale the forty feet to the top in a little over a minute. Aragon soon found himself inside of a small plain round room.

To one side of the room stood a full length mirror, and to the other side was a giant wardrobe. Across from the prince was a door that led to a pantry of sorts. The weirdest thing about the room was what was in the center, or what wasn’t in the center to be more precise. An old straw bed with a single blanket and quilt laid in the center of the room, and on one of the bedpost was the other end of Rapunzel’s golden hair. The only question now was where was Rapunzel?

“I’m out here silly!” came Rapunzel’s voice from out the window. Looking down, Aragon found the princess standing at the base of the tower with her hands on her hips smiling up at him. “Come on down here short stuff!”

“I’m not the one who looks tiny right now.” replied Aragon as he took ahold of the golden rope and started to slowly make his decent.

“There’s nothing ‘tiny’ about me!” said Rapunzel as she pointed to her chest and hips. Aragon nearly lost his grip on the rope from her little distraction.

“Let see who the shorty is now.” said Aragon as his feet finally touched the ground.

“Your even shorter than I imagined!” exclaimed Rapunzel while trying to hold back a giggle.

The Prince was about to come up with a comeback until he finally turned around to come face to face with Rapunzel’s breasts. Looking up Aragon found the Rapunzel smiling down at him. Thinking that it must have been a trick the prince looked down to find the princess was standing barefoot on the soft grass. Aragon heard the Princess giggle as she pulled him forward into her embrace. This was by far the best hug the prince had ever had, but something still didn’t seem right.

“You’re just the perfect hugging height!” exclaimed Rapunzel as she ruffled the Prince’s hair.

“I didn’t realize that you were this tall.” replied the Prince.

“Well, what can I say?” Aragon could feel Rapunzel’s grip tighten as he was forced to stand on his tiptoes. The Prince’s feet soon left the ground as Rapunzel’s breasts seemed to expand till they dwarfed his head. Rapunzel held the Prince effortlessly at arms’ length inspecting him from head to toe. “I’m a growing girl after all!”

The prince was speechless as Rapunzel held him against the tower with one hand while the other began to fiddle with her dress. The Princess was able to lower the front of her dress enough to show off her sizable assets.

“H-h-how did you get so big?” asked Aragon as Rapunzel made the finishing touches to her dress.

“Apparently that red potion was a growth potion. I’ve been practicing with it all morning and I can apparently grow to any size that I wish.” replied Rapunzel nonchalantly. The Prince was about to say something till a huge digit began to rub gently on his crotch. “I’m not the only one who can grow, though yours seems to be a ‘little’ bit limited.” After a few seconds of gentle rubbing the Princess began to effortlessly remove the Prince’s pants.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m keeping my promise,” replied Rapunzel as she gave the Aragon’s member a long slow lick with her massive tongue, “I’m gonna fuck your brains out.”

Aragon was speechless as Rapunzel delicately pressed her chest into him both pinning him against the tower wall and covering everything from his waste down. The Princess proceded to place one hand on the side of each breasts and began to slowly knead them together. The soft continuous pressure was extremely pleasurable causing the prince to close his eyes as he placed his hands on the top of Rapunzel’s breasts. The saliva from earlier provided the perfect lubrication as the Prince began to buck his hips forward. The Prince was content to just stay there and enjoy it, but the Princess gave out a sign as she stopped massaging her breasts.

“What’s wrong?”

“I was going to suck on the tip,” said Rapunzel as she used her index finger and thumb to slightly push her cleavage apart, “but my boobs are too big. Does your little guy get any bigger?” Aragon didn’t know how she did it, but there was something mischievous behind that pout of hers.

“You could always shrink a little bit.”

“But I like being this tall.” replied the Princess.

”Then try and shrink your boobs a little bit. If you can control your size then maybe you could control just certain parts.” This comment actually got the Princess thinking. Aragon watched as Rapunzel looked down at her chest and began to concentrate. A look of delight spread across her face as her breasts shrank just a bit. The Prince was about to say something until he was pressed back into the tower as Rapunzel’s bust more than doubled in size.

“My boobs are HUGE!” exclaimed Rapunzel as she tried to hold her colossal bust in her hands. “I could make even Bella feel flat.”

The Prince was starting to feel a little dizzy from the lack of air, but was soon relieved as Rapunzel took a step away from the tower. Aragon was soon surrounded by tit flesh as the Princess pushed him chest deep into her newly expanded cleavage. The pressure around him began to increase and decrease as Rapunzel gave him the world’s biggest titfuck by growing and shrinking her boobs. A few minutes of this passed as the Prince felt himself getting ready to come. Rapunzel felt the Prince stiffen up in her cleavage as she quickened her growth. Aragon was soon completely enveloped as Rapunzel doubled her bust size yet again as he came inside her cleavage. The Prince was given much needed breaths of fresh air as his orgasm finally subsided and the Princess shrunk her bust down to a more manageable size. Picking the Prince up gently the Princess began to grow till she was just a head taller than the white tower. The Princess sat the prince down before inspecting the inside of her cleavage.

“Just look at the mess you made!” replied Rapunzel as she pointed to the small mess on the inside of her breasts. Using her index finger the Princess wiped off the entire mess. What had felt like a lot to the Prince was just a mere speck to the Princess.

“Better not waste any of it.” said Rapunzel as she licked the contents from her finger. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” replied Aragon between breaths, “just getting my brain to work again.

“You can’t be done just yet!” cried Rapunzel. “I couldn’t taste anything at all.” The Prince felt a giant digit life his member up. “Maybe it’ll work if it comes straight from the source.”

The Prince tensed up as the Princess began to slowly rub his member in between her index finger and thumb.

“Is the little guy coming back to life?” teased Rapunzel as she began to massage his member even faster.

“Can you go a little slower?” asked the Prince as he placed his hands on top of her fingers.

“Make me.” said Rapunzel as she doubled her speed.

The Prince tried his best to pry the fingers away or keep them held down, but the Princess was far too strong. The Prince tried to move his body away, but the Princess pinned down his hips with his other hand.

“It’s twitching!” exclaimed Rapunzel. The Prince was seconds away from losing it when the Princess suddenly let go. Aragon gave out a sign of relief until he felt himself being lifted into the air. The Prince was a little worried as a giant set of lips closed around his lower half. A massive tongue forced his legs apart before making circles around his manhood. The suction suddenly increased as his entire body began to get sucked into the Princess’ mouth.

“Let me go!” shouted the Prince as he tried to push against the Princess’ lips.

“Isth so tathy!” mumbled the Princess.

The Prince continued to push against the Princess’ lips to free himself. His arms were on fire now as yet another orgasm quickly approached. Aragon could feel himself slowly starting to escape his prison which gave him a boost of energy. Looking down the prince saw his chest come out of the Princess’ mouth followed by his stomach and finally the top half of his manhood.

The tower’s roof started to get farther away as the Princess began to grow. Aragon’s arms were pinned to his as the growth finally ended. All light disappeared as Rapunzel effortlessly sucked the prince into her mouth. It was amazing to the Princess that the tower that was once her prison was now a little lower than her waist. The Prince was still struggling inside her mouth, but he was now a more manageable size. Rapunzel enjoyed toying around with the tiny Prince moving him from one side of her mouth to the other. One of the Princess’ hands entered her undergarments as she continued to gently suck on the Prince. The princess giggled as she finally felt the Prince’s manhood. It was so tiny now, but she wouldn’t dream of telling him that. Maybe once she had her fun she would shrink back down to normal to have some regular sex, but she wanted to try one more thing before that.

The Prince slid slowly out of her mouth before landing in her awaiting palm. He looked completely spent, but his job wasn’t done yet. Gently placing him on top of the tower, the Princess positioned her womanhood a few feet above his body.

“I hope you’re up to the job big guy.” cooed Rapunzel as she lowered herself till she was just barely touching the Prince’s dick. With the greatest of control, the Princess gave a single micro thrust.

“So deep!” moaned the Princess as she rose up slightly before taking the entire length of the Prince again and again. Truthfully Rapunzel couldn’t feel a thing, but she didn’t want to bruise his ego anymore than she already had. After a few dozen micro thrusts later the Prince tensed up as he came yet again.

“Wow,” said the Prince as began to slowly began to catch his breath.

“Amazing huh?” asked Rapunzel as she bent over to look at the prince.

“Yeah.” replied Aragon.

“Now it’s my turn!”

“What?” asked Aragon as the Princess rapidly began to grow yet again. If the Princess was big before, then she was gigantic now. The Princess wrapped her hand around the base of the tower happy with the size. Lubricant wasn’t necessary because of the tower’s magic. Hovering above the tower, the Princess bent over to look at the tiny spot where the Prince laid.

“Just hold your breath okay,” said Rapunzel as she slid herself open, “It won’t take long.” The Prince was able to get one last breath of air as the Princess engulfed the entire tower as a loud moan traveled across the kingdom.



“That was nice.” signed the Princess as she leaned back against the tower. Luckily the tower’s magic made it impossible for it to get dirty. Rapunzel had shrunken down to a more respectable forty feet all.

“Yeah,” replied the Prince lazily. Rapunzel gently rubbed the top of the Prince’s head that stuck out of her cleavage. “But how about next time we leave the magical size powers out of it.” Rapunzel just replied by making her breasts swell just a tiny bit.

“Well, just most of them.” replied the Prince. The couple was content to just lay there and bask in the sun until a loud pop caught the Princess’ attention.

“What the heck happened here!” yelled an old woman in a black robe. “I come back to finally set ya free and ya gone make ma job harder by growing into a blasted giant!”

Rapunzel was about to respond, but the witch reached into her robes and pulled out a small brown bag. The witch continued to deposit some green dust into her hand before blowing it in Rapunzel’s direction. The dust soon expanded into a gigantic dust cloud as it covered the Princess and tower. Even though the Princess was sitting, it felt like she was falling fast. After a few seconds the feeling stopped as the dust cloud disappeared.

“Dammit, musta used a bit too much. Well, it’ll teach ya to try to escape on ya own.”

Was a little intimidated as she stood up to find the once small witch had grown till looked to be around eight feet tall. Looking around the Princess found that the witch didn’t grow at all, but she had been shrunk along with the tower behind her. By Rapunzel’s best estimate she was now around four feet tall.

“I’ll just be on ma way. Gotta check up on ma sheep before some jackasses use them as target practice.”

With that the witch disappeared with a loud pop leaving the Princess and Prince alone in the middle of the meadow. Taking the hidden Prince out of her cleavage, Rapunzel placed him gently on the top of the tower.

“W-w-what happened!” asked the Prince as he looked around.

“The witch must have not seen you when she shrank us.” replied Rapunzel.

“So we’re stuck like this?” asked Aragon as he looked down at Rapunzel.

“Just you,” replied Rapunzel as she began to grow upwards finally stopping once she was just shy of six feet tall, “I can still grow.”

The Prince was speechless as Rapunzel tied her hair back in a ponytail before picking the prince back up and placing him back into her cleavage. Walking over to the Prince’s steed, Rapunzel mounted the horse as she began to ride towards the tunnel.

“But what’s going to happen to me?” asked Aragon as Rapunzel made her way towards the tunnel.

“First we’re going to see if your mage can fix this, or just you to be more precise. Then we’re going to have sex again regardless of the outcome.”

The Prince was still a little worried, but soon found himself going to sleep as Rapunzel expanded her bust and began singing a lovely lullaby.


1 month later


The bad news was that Horus didn’t have any of the red potion left meaning that the Prince was stuck at a mere seven inches tall. It was apparently made from a plant that went extinct years ago. The good news was that Rapunzel still agreed to marry him regardless of his size. Their wedding was just a few weeks away. The royal tailors were nearly driven mad with having to make Rapunzel clothing. It was hilarious to see their face when Rapunzel came in to try on the dress being seven or eight feet tall. Or when she would either shrink or grow her boobs making the dress useless. What Rapunzel didn’t tell them is that the clothes she wore magically changed with her body.

The couple was now standing off to the side as Prince Adam and Princess Bella began to trade their wedding vows.

“At least you’re not the only shrunken prince.” replied Rapunzel as she looked at Aragon sitting on her shoulder.

“He’s still taller though.” replied Aragon.

“Awe, is someone jealous?” asked Rapunzel.

“But Bella though, she can really fill out a dress.” said Aragon as he looked over at his wife. Looking down, Aragon noticed the Princess’ breasts begin to expand as she rose up several feet.

“Awe, is someone jealous?” asked Aragon as her growth finally came to an end. Rapunzel was now just shy of ten feet tall. Luckily they were away from the rest of the congregation meaning that no one noticed Rapunzel’s growth.

“Small chested girls like Bella,” said Rapunzel as she placed a hand on top of her newly expanded bust, “just don’t know what us big girls go through.”

Aragon was going to enjoy exploring Rapunzel’s new curves later, but for now the couple just cheered with the rest of the kingdom as Adam and Bella sealed their marriage with a kiss.