- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second chapter starts where the first chapter leaves off.

Nick wondered what was going to happen next ass he saw two giant fingers race towards him. The fingers grabbed Nick's legs and started to thrust Nick in and out of Mary's pussy. Nick could feel that Mary was close to climax as her pussy flooded with cum. The fingers pulled Nick out and Essence brought him up to her face checking out the 2 inch man. She then placed Nick in between Mary's breasts. 

"Now you can ask how all of this is happening" Essence said to the tiny man. "Why didn't I get hurt when your big perfect ass sat on me" Nick asked Essence. "When you shrunk your body became so dense to the point where things like that wont hurt you" Essence replied to Nick. "Wait how did I shrink anyways, I mean its no like i dont love to be this small around you girls, I'm just wondering" Nick asked her. "There was a special formula in the water gun when i shot you, the formula made all the cells in your body clone smaller versions of themselves while the originals died off, all the girls are also able to shrink and grow you due to another formula" Essence answered to Nick.

Mary then grabbed both sides of her breasts and started to crush Nick in her cleavage with them. The next thing they heard was the gym door open, Alexa and Mackenzie walked through the door and towards Essence and Mary.They watched ass Nick was crushed in between Mary's breasts. Alexa was a hot blonde with a good sized ass and breasts. Mackenzie had brown hair with a nice sized ass and average sized breasts. Nick secretly had a crush on Alexa and always got hard around her. "Its getting late and its our turn with the little guy' Mackenzie said to the girls. "Yea i'm getting sleepy anyways, remember you girls have him until 7 PM tomorrow the you have to trade him off" Mary said handing over Nick to Alexa. "Yea we know, see you girls around" Alexa said as her and Mackenzie walked out of the gym and started walking to Mackenzie's house a mile away. 

Alexa was carrying Nick in her palm while talking to Mackenzie about ideas of what to do with him. "This could be my only chance to ever attempt to ask out the giantess" Nick thought to himself. "Hey Alexa I gotta ask you something important" Nick said to the beutiful girl. "Sure Nick whats up" she replied. "This is going to sound strange but, ever since we first met i've had acrush on you. I find you one the hottest if not thee hottest girl in school, I was always to much of a pussy to ask so im asking now. Will you be my girlfriend" Nick asked Alexa. "Nick really, i've had a crush on you all this time too, I was just afraid you would say no" Alexa replied. "Are you kidding, why would i turn down the offer to be your boyfriend. So what do you say do you want to be my girlfriend" Nick asked. "YES" Alexa said with excitment. "Here how bout i give my little boyfriend a first class seat" Alexa said before placing Nick in her cleavage,"we're gonna have lots of fun tonight" Alexa said to Nick. "When we get there I want to have a little private time with my boyfriend first" Alexa told Mackenzie with her nodding her head with agreement.

When they got to Mackenzie's house they bolted upstairs. "Ok so my parents are on vacation so there should interuptions during fun time" Mackenzie told Alexa before going downstairs. Alexa took Nick out of her cleavage setting him down on Mackenzie's dresser. She then took off her shirt and leggings directly in front off Nick. Nick's cock instantly got hard from looking at his beutiful girlfriend in her D cup bra and her panties. Alexa noticed Nick's manhood spring up really fast. "Looks like someones enjoying the view" she said to Nick. "I sure am I wish i could get some hands on action on that" Nick said to his giantess. "Then why don't we have some fun" Alexa said picking Nick up from the dresser jumping back into Mackenzie's bed, placing her lover on her stomach.

Alexa then unhooked her bra strap teasing Nick,"Baby can you do something for me? My sisters need some major attention" she said removing her bra cups revealing the beutiful giant hills before Nick. Nick instantly took of up her stomach, through valley in between her breasts and up the right breasts to the nipple. He started to lick the nipple then switching to humping. Alexa giggled in amusment at the sight of her tiny boyfriend humping her nipple. "What about the other one" she asked him. Nick jolted down the right breasts and up the left one. While he was humping the nipple he noticed it grow hard showing that she was aroused.

"Hey honey I'm horny wanna expand this experiance" she said to him. Nick nodded to Alexa, then she brought her arms up to her panties slipping them off. She nodded to him before he ran down the breasts into the cleavage onto her stomach and into the top of her pubes. Nick started wading his way throught the pubes untill he got to her slit. He then saw her giant hand come down and grab Nick's legs. "You ready for the wildest time of your life" She said to him before plunging him deep within her pussy. He knew his mission was to make her enjoy this alot, so he started squirming in her pussy to make her wet. He felt her pussy get wetter and tighter. She continued to thrust him in and out faster and faster making her reach climax. Alexa instantly let go of Nick's legs leaving him in her pussy, a wave of cum instantly hit Nick dragging him out as she came all over Mackenzie's bed. "That was amazing Nick, now let me reward you" she said. She brought him up to her face, she then started to suck all the viginal juices off him before playing with his cock in between her lips causing him to ejaculate 3 times.

Chapter End Notes:

I put alot of time into this hope you enjoyed. Next chapter sometime soon.