- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It had been one hell of a week for Muffy; she'd heard the other college students talk about what a nightmare it was attending a place of higher education, but she honestly hadn't truly experienced that nightmare until the past few days. After losing her custom-designed student journal during practice, she'd had to spend two entire days flying around the country trying to find a replacement; not that the original journal had anything related to actual study in it, but she liked having a place to jot down all her thoughts and opinions about life with the less wealthy... proper quality moleskin journals weren't cheap after all, especially when they have your family crest emblazoned on the cover.

 

So when she'd returned after what felt like weeks abroad to receive a party invitation from her study-buddy Isabella, it was definitely a welcome thing; an evening of gracing the less fortunate with her presence was just the thing she needed to unwind. Isabella always threw the best parties in her experience; she did the best she could with what she had after all. The poor darling's family could only afford three cars, and her manor estate had a paltry two stories.

 

Still, these were the sacrifices she made to experience life with those who were more impoverished than herself.

 

Stepping out of her car with a hum to herself, it was easy to peg just when Muffy had arrived. Given it was completely impossible to miss a bubblegum coloured Countach! Why anyone would paint such a special car such a colour was beyond the poor folk, and really, it was just the car Muffy had decided to drive tonight of all things. Pulling her purse up and under her arm, it matched just as well with the rest of her outfit, a baby-blue dress, form fitting of course, to offset her glorious blond locks of hair. With a cute pair of white open-toe flats to match. The princess of the Southerland family had learned rather quickly that six thousand dollar high-heels were -not- the thing to wear to a rowdy party. Not because of fear of getting them stained, but it was nearly impossible to wiggle around in the tight quarters of a bumping party without full range motion of your ankles.

 

Taking the first few steps gingerly, Muffy made sure the rest of her hair was in place, her breasts were exposed just enough and she slinked right up to the front door, pressing her finger right into the doorbell. How cute! They still had one of those weird things, instead of having a set of attendants at the front gate. People of lesser fortune could be so strange.

 

As she approached the front door, the dull sound of pop-culture reached her ears; it sounded as though it were coming through a set of surround-sound speakers positioned around the house. To be sure it got the job done from a functional standpoint, but it just didn't have quite the same ring to it as hearing the music live. Still; she supposed that paying for the actual musicians to come perform at your events was a luxury lost on the poor folk.

 

The doorbell rang out crisp and clear with an amusing little jingle. A few wayward cheering shouts came from within, and a few seconds later the handle jiggled before her. Muffy immediately recognized the dark haired figure of her friend Isabella. Besides the obvious financial difference, the two of them had quite a lot in common as people; they were both roughly the same height, they tended like most of the same boys - not to mention the same girls - and they both took great delight in knowing what people talked about when they thought nobody was listening.

 

While Isabella was ordinarily the type to stick with a few lagging fashion trends, it seemed tonight she was inuldging in a bit of escapism by dressing in the traditional party-attire of the poorer folks; rather than wearing a dress or even a set of tight pants, she'd forgone such things in favour of wearing little more than lingerie.

 

"Well hey there stranger," Isabella said with a bright-eyed smile, throwing open her arms in greeting to Muffy, "come on in! Party's a little slow right now; only about fourty people here so-far. But the night is young and so are we!"

 

Putting her arms out wide, Muffy was always happy to see her friend, or just about anyone she knew really. She had something of a rep of being an uptight snob, but Muffy really had no idea just where all the hate came from! Was it her fault her father invested his money well? Of course it wasn't. Oh well, poor people had to find something to hate aside from the fact that they were poor. Giving Isabella a nice and tight hug, Muffy kept her hands down upon her hips, her scanning eye going over every fibre of fabric upon her friend's being. "Hmmm...darling, you really -do- have to let me buy you some decent rags. These? Ugh. They hardly do justice to your figure love! Plus, they look store-bought! Don't you have a personal catalogue? Oh, not to worry, I'll give you the number to a great designer later!"

 

Waving her hand off, Muffy stepped into the party with a casual wave to all those who had turned towards her. It was louder on the inside than it was on the outside, and Muffy's smile couldn't be wider. To see these people in the warzone, living it up. Drink in one hand, and surely some sort of drug in the other. It was so far removed from the typical parties Muffy found herself at. But first, she wanted to get her buzz going. Drifting right to the table of drinks, popping up a simple bottle of beer at first, she tipped it back to take a few quick gulps.

 

Swill. Complete sewer water. But this was all part of the experience! Getting a literal taste of the peon lifestyle!

 

"As always Muff, your generosity is deeply appreciated." Isabella replied with a smile, sauntering behind her as she took a mouthful from her own bottle. "Make yourself at home; I'm super glad you could make it... I had something special for you! Just need to go dig it out." Planting a kiss on Muffy's cheek, she trotted out the far side of the room - receiving several smacks on the backside as she passed by other party-goers.

 

It was the typical rabble of course; handsome, rough-cut young men wearing shirts that were either far too small or far too big - girls whose sense of fashion seemingly amounted to 'how much skin can I show off without being legally convicted as indecent' - and a few dribs and drabs whose presence baffled even Muffy and whom she strongly suspected had been invited out of charity.

 

Greetings flew her way with varying degrees of intoxication, as well as the predictable assortment of lewd comments that went with the college experience.

 

Rolling her eyes slightly, Muffy sighed to herself as she finished her first beer, looking for the proper place to put it was pointless, as usual with these parties. So, right on the floor it went! What a rush of excitement, no attendants to take the bottle from her hand when she was finished, no trash can a spit-take away for her to toss it in. No, the only thing she had to do was drop it too the floor where various other bottles, plastic cups and other random tidbits had ended up. It was something so simple, but all the same so amazing to Muffy as she picked up a second beer and followed after the direction her friend had went. Just what was this special something hm?

 

Muffy was curious. Because when it usually came to special surprises, it was something like her own beach front property to stay at while away at school. Or a private session from her favorite band playing at her own birthday party. Of course her friend wouldn't be able to afford anything like that, so Muffy had to set her sights lower. Vastly lower. But it could still prove to be amusing! Drifting past a snack table as she went, Muffy stopped just long enough to sample one of those super salty, dollar store chips with the onion dip beside it. It was hard to peg the flavor, really it just felt like something crispy between her teeth with a bunch of salty flavor every now and again, not entirely bad actually. It was enough to make her nod and sample another one, before being bumped into by one of the other party-goers looking to stuff their face full with the chips. The savage life of those who couldn't afford class!

 

After an eternity of spending almost thirty full seconds in the squalor of the living room, Isabella poked her head back into the room and waved over to Muffy.

 

"Hey Muf! It's all ready; come on through!"

 

As her host led Muffy away from the table, the slurred sound of a young woman in the crowd called over the din; "Hey Izzy, taste her asshole for me; I wanna know if she really shits diamonds." A wave of laughter briefly overtook the room as Isabella smiled pleasantly over her shoulder while 'flipping the bird' as the expression went.

 

"Taste mine first bitch!" She replied before escorting Muffy up a flight of spiral stairs to the second story of the house. "Don't you worry about them Muf; they've just had a lot to drink. Pretty sure you'd never let these lower-class clips within fifty feet of your butt, eh?" There was something faintly peculiar about the way Isabella had phrased that sentence... she had after all never actually referred to herself as poor before. Still, there was a first time for everything.

 

"Oh, it's fine. That was cute. By the looks of her, you could tell she's never actually seen a real diamond before. If she had, she would know they don't really have a taste aside from rock. But. Well, the poor always have some sort of strange manner of talking about everything don't they?" The insult had actually gone just a bit beyond Muffy, if only because she was trying to think of any literal way in which it could work. But just as quickly shrugging it off and keeping up on pace with Isabella, the spoiled rich girl inspected the walls as they went along.

 

This wallpaper had to be from this century! How modern! In fact, Muffy could even see a few places where the material overlapped, an oversight of busy workers no doubt, not something she could blame completely on Isabella. "Well, I don't know about the full fifty feet, but all those depictions of sitting on people in the media? Not all it's cracked up to be. They squirm and move and whine. Who has the time for all that? I find a stuffed silk pillow is the best for my behind." It was honestly hard to tell if Muffy was joking with the nature of her tone sounding as typical as it ever did.

 

"How about the other way 'round Muf?" Isabella asked as she led her into one of the few rooms in the house without other actual people in it, "You ever had someone else sit on your face? Paid to have some fine imported booty flown in from another hemisphere to wiggle on your nose?" She winked and gave a light-hearted chuckle as she ushered Muffy into a room that she had never entered before.

 

Or, upon second thought, perhaps she had - but not looking like this. She had a vague recollection that this used to be a bedroom... some desperately adorable poor lady had tried to seduce her in here - but once it went south and she just started begging to kiss her feet, it had rapidly transitioned from oddly amusing to just downright creepy. Luckily however, the entire place had been completely repurposed.

 

One end of the room was covered from wall to wall with an enormous couch, which appeared to be several couches redesigned to make just one. On the opposite end from the couch was a dinky little wall-mounted television; 200 inches might have been impressive to the poorer classes, but it was barely worth noticing. It was all very crisp and clean, and had a charmingly quaint quality in its aesthetic design.

 

"Not at all, I think I'm beyond the point where I would have to pay for something like that don't you know? I think my family name carries that sort of weight to it where if a scandal such as that got out. The person would be famous by association. So they should really be paying me for the publicity if anything." Once again taking it rather literal, the chuckle at the end of the statement at least signified that Muffy was in a good mood about it, or maybe it was that slightly rosy tint to her cheeks. Either way, who knew what it was that was making her be so open and direct tonight. Giving the lowdown on the high life.

 

Stepping into the room was a nice little surprise, different from the rest of the party for sure. This had to be the VIP section or something of that nature! Certainly the kind of room Muffy could see herself hanging out in for the remainder of the party. Of course in the back of her mind she was wishing that she'd brought a few more of those chips with her, but she could worry about that later. Stepping ahead of her friend and going deeper into the room, Muffy eventually seated herself on that lengthy sofa and smirked.

 

"So, is that what you wanted to show me? Who did it for you? It's well put together at least, colors aren't clashing or anything of that nature. The sofa could stand to be of a higher quality...but all in all? This is an -adequate- VIP room."

 

"I'm very glad you think so... the room itself isn't actually the surprise of course, but I felt it was as good a place to show it off as any!" Strolling across the room, exposed buttocks jiggling back and forth, Isabella opened up a beautifully designed cupboard to reveal it was secretly a refrigerator on the inside; it was very clearly a home job, and certainly not done by professionals, but it had a distinct charm to it that could only come from something made first-hand by those without the money to afford a more skilful contractor.

 

"See, while you were away replacing your journal, I had one or two things come up around here - and I thought you'd be very interested in them. The first one is this humble little thing..." From the bottom floor of the refrigerator, Isabella produced a wine bottle of a style that Muffy had never laid eyes upon before. That in and of itself was a rare thing, given her family owned most of the top-tier wine plantations, which in turn owned many of the smaller branches. To see a style of bottle so decidedly unfamiliar with a different experience indeed.

 

"... it's a very special bottle of wine that I came into possession of at great personal expense. I'd actually known about it for a while, but until recently I didn't have any real use for it. Then I realized that, after these last few days, it would be the perfect 'welcome home' present for you."

 

She trotted across the room with the bottle in one hand, two wine glasses in the other.

 

Holding a hand to her chest, actual shock was on Muffy's pale lips. "Oh my word." A simple enough statement, not at the little fridge and the way it was built, but at something. A wine something. She didn't know about! This was amazing to say the least and it was a surprise far and beyond what Muffy had ever pegged to come from Isabella! Shifting back and forth slightly, giddy in her seat, Muffy smacked a palm gently into her forehead a moment later, reaching into her purse and pulling forth a chequebook, just as fancy as her journal and with the same marking on the leather bound cover, Muffy cleared her throat, flipped the book open and pulled a pen out as well.

 

"Well, this is certainly wonderful. Before you go pouring a glass however, tell me just how much it was and I will gladly pay for it and I simply insist. This. This Isabella my love is something special indeed. A bottle of wine that I have never laid eyes on before? And I'll tell you, when it comes to all things wine, I have a taste for this sort of practice. So I'm paying you more for introducing something new to me, rather than the bottle itself. This is a -most- pleasant surprise. I should go on personal trips more often if this is to be expected upon my return!" Beaming brightly, Muffy kicked one killer leg up over the other and let her foot bounce a few times, excited to sample this new flavour!

 

"Well it's funny you should mention payment my darling Muffy; you can put away your chequebook, because this little bottle comes with a special type of price - and it isn't paid in dollars." Isabella gave a slight pause to let the sentence sink in; no doubt the concept of something having a non-dollar value was as unusual as the bottle.

 

"See, I acquired this bottle through one or two small favours to its previous owners - and it's something of a... oh... I suppose you could call it a 'poor people's tradition' that when passing it on from one person to another, the payment is given with a kiss. More specifically, a kiss on the rump." The dark haired young woman's eyes glinted slightly as she smiled. "I know it's not quite as dignified as a cheque, but I'd simply -hate- to break the tradition, wouldn't you? I mean..." She took another step closer until she was directly in front of Muffy, the rich cheerleader's foot practically resting on Isabella's thigh, "... we've known each-other for years now. I hope you're not off-put by the notion of giving my backside a little smooch?"

 

A heavy and drawn out sigh came from Muffy a moment later, if this was something that people of this nature and social status did, than who was she to argue with such a thing? Then again, Muffy had to make a big showing of this after all, because in the back of her mind this was something she was all too happy to do. Being at the top of the pile didn't leave much for those above you, but thinking about placing her lips on that bouncing backside? IT made Muffy's cheeks flush, darker than the beer had already done. But to think, kissing the ass of something else? Hardly becoming of a woman of her standing! She had to play it off! So, with another clearing of her throat, Muffy went about filling in most of the details of the check. "Here, I've left the input value blank, so when I'm not looking you can go ahead and fill it in yourself...now turn around and let's get this all squared away then shall we?"

 

Getting herself prepared, Muffy uncrossed her legs and gave her lips a playful smack. She was really going to ham this up. All the better to mask her true intentions.

 

Isabella was plainly delighted by the news, a toothy smile on her face as she turned on the spot, rotating elegantly on a single leg before planting the other down beside her.

 

"I'm -so- glad to hear that Muf... Don't worry; I'm sure it won't be too unpleasant." She winked, bending her knees ever so slightly and leaning her bottom backwards to just in front of Muffy's face. The tacky black and red article of lingerie barely covered half an inch of framing around her friend's big, plump backside. It was an ass that transparently hadn't been exposed to as much exercise as the cheerleader, carrying the weight of a lifestlye spent consuming more than a healthy amount of cheesy snacks.

 

"Alright Muf... to use the proper phrase; 'kiss my ass'."

 

Knowing the room was empty didn't stop Muffy from peering around for a moment, maybe this was all some sort of trick and this was bleeding into the build-up, but rolling her eyes at that thought. If it -was-, Muffy was the sort to have the sort of money to have something like that buried away deep where no one would ever find it. Or the person who had pulled such a prank in the first place, friend or not! So pursing up her lips and gazing over the two rounded cheeks before her face, Muffy eventually leaned in, placed her soft and warm lips to the flesh of Isabella's backside and kissed. Now, anyone else would have been expecting just a quick smooch to get it said and done with, but Muffy held it just a bit longer than expected, and even turned her head to one side as if that would help. Nearly making out with the cushy surface of Isabella's backside, Muffy backed away, nodded and held a hand out, trying to move right on to the next subject at hand. "Alright, it's done. Now pour me some of this wine. I'm curious!"

 

As she leaned her head back away from the plump pair of cheeks, Muffy felt the distinct sensation of Isabella pressing back with her, her buttocks still rubbing faintly against her face before her friend straightened up.

 

"Of course!" She smiled, popping the cork and pouring out the rich liquid into the two glasses. The crimson colour of the wine was so utterly different to the standard gradiants Muffy was used to that it looked almost like an entirely different drink. "Now, as I'm told, you have to handle this stuff a little differently to your average bottle of wine... None of this 'sipping a little to sample the flavour' business. To get the full effect of this, you have to basically down it all at once; one, long, gulping mouthful. It may not sound terribly sophisticated - but believe me... one glass of this stuff and your whole perspective will change."

 

Isabella held out a full glass to Muffy, drumming her fingers along the neck of the bottle as she watched her with an excited smile.

 

Knowing nothing of this bottle, Muffy was quick to listen to ways to best enjoy it. And downing it all at once hardly seemed like the way to go about things, but if this bottle was so rare that it was even beyond -her- family? Then obviously it was best to listen o what she was told to do and since no one had come storming into the room yet, Muffy was at least sure this wasn't a prank of any sort. Swirling around the liquid in her wine glass for a few extra seconds and then taking a deep whiff of it, it at least smelled delightful!

 

Right, in one go! Tipping her head backwards and letting the entire wine glass pour down into her throat, Muffy gulped several times to get it all down, letting it drain right into her stomach until the glass was empty and she sat back, looking at the empty glass and rolling her tongue around in her mouth. It was a unique taste, like nothing she'd ever had before. It sat warm in her stomach, just a little sort of buzz that seemed to spread to the rest of her being. Honestly, it -was- a unique experience and completely worth having to kiss an ass for!

 

"Mm...oh my...That. That is incredible."

 

"Isn't it just?" Isabella replied with a slightly lowered tone of voice, as though she were saying something to herself as much as Muffy. "But just wait for the kick... the kick is where it all comes together. The kick will change your life..."

 

The buzzing sensation that had spread through Muffy's body at last reached her brain. For a moment, it felt as though her entire body was engulfed in an electric blanket... and then, almost instantly, the whole world shifted with an inaudible 'clunk'. For a heartbeat she was looking at Isabella - and then a black curtain shot up in front of her eyes. The clothes on her body seemed to vanish, her shoes falling away with a distant 'clunk' as an improbably loud sound filled her ears that sounded like rustling fabric.

 

A distinct aroma which smelled overwhelmingly of herself filled her nostrils as the darkness engulfed her, the sound of Isabella's explosive laughter overtaking the sound of fabric as it felt like an entire circus tent was falling in on her.

 

Now, with the sudden surge of various senses being completely overloaded, Muffy's first idea was that the wine she had just consumed had some sort of massive alcohol content to it. And given how light of a drinker Muffy was on usual terms, to take so much to the head so suddenly would cause a weird sort of blackout like this. But maybe it was more than that. Muffy could feel that her hands were empty, as she blindly reached around, feeling something grabbing at her body, clinging to her. A fabric she knew and a fabric she enjoyed having upon her body. By why was there so much of it? Just what was going on? Her mind was still buzzing and the last little drones of warmth were leaving her body and Muffy -felt- sober. But swimming in the darkness of her favorite fabric didn't leave her thinking she -was- sober.

 

Oh, this wine certainly had some sort of kick to it. Muffy would be sure to buy the bottle off her friend as soon as this weird trip was over. Muffy just had to 'climb' skywards, reaching up hand over hand and putting all her cheerleader training to use as she went for the only sort of light she could make out from the depths of the pit she was in.

 

As she climbed higher and higher up the inside of the odd pile of fabric, the sound of her friend's laughter continued to echo in her ears. Eventually, after nearly two minutes of ceaseless clambering, she found herself tumbling out onto a vast plane of blue fabric... She recognized it of course; it was the exact same fabric as her dress was made out of, only this stuff seemed to stretch on for miles in every direction. It rolled and rose in small hillocks as far as the eye could see - but it wasn't until Muffy looked upwards that she got a real taste of what Isabella had meant by "making her whole perspective change."

 

At first, the distant stretch of tan-coloured sky had been passed off subconsciously as being some oddly coloured wallpaper, or perhaps the result of a setting sun... but when it shifted in an uncanny way, her gaze was drawn up far enough to see the 'tan sky' for what it was... One of Isabella's thighs.

 

Her head could only crane back further and further until the full impact of the change in scale hit her like a speeding truck. If they'd been outside, Isabella's head would have been scraping the outer edges of the atmosphere... the clouds themselves would barely have reached her hips.

 

But they weren't outside; they were very clearly still in the room... Muffy hadn't budged an inch - these were her clothes, this was Isabella's sofa... but she was shrunken. Tiny beyond belief; no bigger than a flea.

 

"You're so right," thundered down her friend's voice to the tiny little naked shape on the vast sea of blue, "it -is- incredible."

 

Muffy could feel her mouth running dry and after such a nice drink too, but what followed was the rest of her body going numb as a result of what was unfolding before her. People didn't just shrink! The term, 'All the little people I had to step on.' Wasn't literal, and Muffy had only ever used it once in just. But now here she was. Actually shrunk. Actually tiny. And gazing up at the titanic version of her friend. The fact that she was nude was of no concern to Muffy as she felt the weight of this situation coming down upon her. Was she high? She had to be buzzed, there had to be something special laced in with that wine for this to be happening!  Muffy could feel the idle tingle moving away from her fingers and toes as movement was once again granted to her being and scooting backwards slowly across the endless fields of blue, it was like going nowhere really. She just couldn't cross the fabric fast enough to make headway! She was completely and utterly insignificant!

 

"W--what...." It was the only word that would come from her lips and it was a word that Muffy said over and over again, the distances between herself and Isabella were so vast that Muffy's vision blurred out the finer details of things that were seemingly hundreds of miles away!

 

Isabella's thousand-mile grin chuckled down at her as the unfathomable titan suddenly looked as though she were remembering something.

 

"OH! Of course... the 'wine' was only half of the present... let me get the other half!" Strolling over to the side-board with a speed that felt impossible from Muffy's perspective, the colossal curvaceous figure returned mere moments later with something clutched between her fingers...

 

"... see, I happened to come into possession of this little thing shortly after you went off to get a replacement." As Isabella drew nearer, the speck-sized cheerleader recognized the object for what it was; her journal. "Initially I tried to contact you to tell you it had been recovered... but you were nowhere to be found. I thought maybe you would have written an emergency contact number somewhere inside, so I sat down to give it a bit of a read..."

 

As the words left her mouth, Isabella idly kicked Muffy's shoes out of the way of the couch before turning around to seat herself. The sight of her mountainous ass shifting into position over her was the kind of spectacle Muffy had never even conceived of before... it was like watching a small country of pure, jiggling flesh rotating in mid-air. Dropping herself with precise weight, Isabella landed inches behind the teeny tiny princess, the impact of her gigantic backside hitting the cushion causing a ripple that threw Muffy into the air.

 

The flailing little flea eventually came to rest on the warm, soft expanse of Isabella's thigh.

 

"...and boy oh boy, did I find some interesting things in this book."

 

Pulling herself up from the thigh a moment after impact, Muffy could feel beads of sweat rolling down her forehead, or rather, bullets at this point. She wrote plenty of private things in that journal. Sometimes nasty things, one would surely find a comment or two in the early pages of Isabella's obvious lacking wealth, but all the same. As Muffy stood no taller than a flea, she felt this might have been taking things a bit too far. Holding her hands to her stomach, as if that would help to pass this wine along and make her normal sized once again, Muffy's mind was still trying to process the fact that she was tiny and Isabella was big. Really big. Beyond mountain sized. Why would her good and personal friend be doing this to her? Were the words in the journal really so hurtful?

 

Then again, as Muffy thought more about it. Maybe it was the lack of personal attacks, and closer to the entries where she depicted a few of her little naughty daydreams that she had about Isabella. Either choice was horrible.

 

"Let's see here..." The sound of pages turning sound to the tiny flea like the ticking hands of a clock counting down to something dreadful. "Oh, here's one... 'Poor Isabella came to school today in that God-awful purple bag again, that one she says her cousin bought for her. She really should consider disowning her extended family if that's the sort of thing they consider a worthwhile 'gift'." She scoffed as she turned a few more pages.

 

"Another! This one I actually found quite illuminating; 'Darling Isabella has taken a fancy to Georgia from mandatory English studies; rather awkward since I've been considering having Georgia all to myself... still, perhaps I should be generous and let Izzy have her chance. Lord knows she's not likely to stand a chance if I'm her competition.' Followed the next day by, 'Changed my mind; Georgia is simply too delicious to pass up - I'll just have to buy dear Izzy a shirt or something!'"

 

The tone in Isabella's voice had remained unsettlingly casual and conversational this whole time as she read out the entries, though the expression on her face far above had twisted ever so slightly...

 

"Oh but this one... this one is my favourite... 'Isabella showed up today in that brown coat of hers; its utterly hideous appearance alone wouldn't warrant an entry, except that I had a most amusing moment a few minutes ago which reminded me of it. I had been sitting in my car waiting for the dear to finish packing her things, when I spied movement out the window...

 

Down on the pavement, there was a little brown-shelled insect; a 'cockroach' I believe they're called. We don't get them in my home of course, but I hear they're quite prevelant in the rest of society, particularly in the poorer districts. Immediately, I drew the comparison between my dear Isabella and that crawling, dirty little insect on the ground... their coats did after all look exactly the same! So distracted was I in imagining that this little, scuttling creature was Izzy, that I didn't even -notice- the cluster of students approaching from behind my car. One moment I was looking at little Isabella crawling around on the pavement, and the next, 'SPLAT'; she had been stepped on by one of the passing students.

 

I'm not sure if it was the shock or the action itself, but I confess I found the whole affair to be very entertaining - I laughed heartily for several seconds afterwards, imagining the whole absurd situation playing out. Luckily of course, dear Isabella is alive and well - and full sized. Good thing too... poor thing has it hard enough living in such dreadful squalor... if she ever were that tiny, I'd probably feel compelled to step on her myself to put her out of her misery. Ha! Now there's a thought... little Izzy the insect, getting squished by Muffy the Magnificent. Oh that's precious! Anyway, I can see her coming down the path, so I'd best put this way for now."

 

By the time Isabella had finished reading the passage, her fingers were practically white from clutching the journal so hard. She paused for a moment before closing the thing with a soft 'whap'.

 

"... Very interesting journal Muf, I've got to say..."

 

Muffy was put directly on the spot, and even as her spine froze up and she was faced with the world coming crashing down around her shoulders from being exposed, or rather, her inner-most thoughts being exposed via the journal she had stolen away from her, the little rich-girl cleared her cracked throat. She could get out of this one, she just simply had to explain herself to Isabella right? Holding her hands out before her body, Muffy went on a long rant about why reading her journal wasn't a decent source of evidence and that Muffy had never acted on such things. They were written in private times, where she could say the most terrible of things without fear of anyone ever having to stumble across them. To read such thoughts was both petty and rude!

 

Of course, for all the talking Muffy was doing, it wasn't as if she could be heard in her new lowly state, a thing that dawned on her after she finally closed her mouth and Isabella's body remained completely unmoving, her expression never changing and her fingers still clenching that book just as tightly. Muffy edged backwards, taking a few steps away, as if that would shrink Isabella down to her size. But nothing seemed to stop this mountain of a woman from moving and now as she stood here, Muffy couldn't help but feel a tad bit of regret at her actions. But surely Isabella wasn't intending to act out that journal entry was she? That would be far too cruel! Not to mention humiliating for someone of Muffy's standing!

 

"You know... I thought about it for a while," Isabella said casually as she re-opened the journal, flicking through the pages once again, "and I admit, I was a little hurt... a little angry even. I admit that there was a time when I wanted to do that exact thing to you... I wanted -you- to know what it was like to have someone looking down their nose at you. That was why I went out of my way to buy this flask of 'Dwindling Drink' to give you... After all, since I've read your inner-most thoughts, it's only fair that you know mine. My original plan was to get you to chug the stuff, watch you shrink away onto the floor and then just stomp on you. I confess..." Her bare foot jiggled slightly with raw energy, bumping up and down in the distance, "... I still find the idea -very- tempting. It would be -so- easy too... and I could do anything to you. Anything at all. I could squish you under the tip of a single finger... I could lick you up like a grain of sugar and swallow you without a second thought. I could get you stuck under one of my fingernails and stick you so far up my ass that you'd never see the light of day again.... I actually wonder if this is what it feels like to be you... to have absolute power over someone else due to the available resources."

 

It was Isabella's turn to go slightly pink in the cheeks at the idea.

 

"I'm not gonna lie... having you kiss my ass was just about the greatest thing ever. And the fact that you did it willingly, and if I may say so... enthusiastically... makes me feel like my decision not to just crush you myself was the right choice to make."

 

All of these fates sounded worse than the last, leaving Muffy to clench a hand to her bare chest, it seemed like...death was certainly going to be the only way out of this situation, but all of her begging vocally seemed to do nothing. So maybe it would require a physical act for her fear to be seen? Dropping down to her knees, Muffy lowered her head down in submission. Bowing up and down time and time again, she just kept her arms outstretched and repeated the motion. It was the only 'I give up' she could think of! It had to be better than standing there frozen in fear, waiting for Isabella to eventually decide her fate. It at least showed Muffy was humble right? Able to lower herself to a different station in life. She was prepared to do anything she needed to do to get back to her normal size. Of course, there was no telling just -what- Muffy would do if she were returned to her normal size, what with all the money in the world at her fingertips? It might have already been too late, the implication itself was strong enough.

 

A few seconds after the bowing action began, a rumbling, booming peal of laughter rang out from high above Muffy, Isabella having caught sight of her.

 

"HAHAHA! Oh my, oh my goodness, Muf, calm down little thing..." Scooping up the tiny tart with the tip of a finger, Isabella gently set Muffy down in the middle of one of the couch cushions beside her. "Don't you fret; you don't need to apologize to me... I've made my peace. I mean, we've been friends for years - I've known you longer than most people at college... and let's face it, the stuff you wrote about -me- was considerably less demeaning than the stuff you wrote about everyone else... 'Ant-farms full of smelly, unwashed peasants' was the way I believe you described our classes?"

 

Rising from her sitting position, Isabella's motion caused the whole cushion to shake under Muffy. The scantily clad woman scooped up Muffy's clothes, wrapping up her journal in the folds of fabric before carrying the whole lot over to a cupboard beneath the television, talking the whole time.

 

"Luckily... I've been a busy little bee these past two days... and I've managed to invite -every- single person you've badmouthed in that book to my party today." Glancing back over her shoulder in the general direction of the speck, she added quickly, "Oh don't worry - I haven't told them anything... your secret is safe with me. But you know..."

 

Trotting briskly back over to her, Isabella took a moment to gaze down at Muffy again, pausing in mid-sentence to just drink the sensation in... and when she was done, she scooped up the bottle of Dwindling Drink.

 

"...I thought you might prefer to make it up to them yourself. I know the thought of -all- those people towering over you might be a little daunting, so..." She tilted the nozzle of the bottle over Muffy, "I think you'd better have a stiff drink."

 

The viscous red liquid flooded down like a waterfall on the living grain of dust, engulfing her in a crimson sea as the effects started to take place...

 

"OY!" Isabella shouted out into the rest of the house as the already impossible scale of everything rose away still further from Muffy, "EVERYTHING'S READY IN HERE; IT'S MOVIE TIME!"

 

A distant hollar of 'WOO! MOVIE TIME!' rang in the air as the Earth-quaking sound of crashing footsteps made their way towards the room. The last dregs of liquid left the bottle as Isabella lost sight of Muffy on the surface of the couch.

 

"Have fun with all the 'little' people Muf... you poor little thing..." the titan whispered with deafening volume as the door to the room burst open. Isabella stepped away from the couch as the tidal-wave of party-goers flooded towards the couch, shoving each-other out of the way to reach it... The world grew further and further away from the puny princess... and the last thing Muffy saw before they reached her was a trio of geeky tramps bearing down on her, their colossal, crushing, cake-fed backsides slamming into one-another as they fought for the center seat...

 

...

 

WHUMPsplatch.

Chapter End Notes:

 (This story is an edited version of a roleplay I did with a fellow author. They have chosen to remain anonymous.)