- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please note that these are one-shots, and may not be in chronological order, or any logical order whatsoever.

Also, all references to actual products and services are either made on part of author laziness or completely tongue-in-cheek, and should not be considered copyright infringement.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Would you believe this was my idea?

Zoe brushed her brown locks out of her face, annoyed that they stuck there with sweat.

Stupid hundred-degree-plus heat. Stupid broken AC. 

The 6'4" girl had been pulling at her shirt all day, but the thick cotton cloth she had to wear for work stuck stubbornly to her skin. Hopefully she could just lie on the floor in her apartment and-

Her phone went off. An alert on Skype.

Her problems forgotten, Zoe checked the little black rectangle. Bryanna's name flashed in blue letters, beside a picture of a fictional character Zoe had forgotten the name of.

Bryanna was a friend she'd met online, through mutual disinterest in programs to "rehabilitate" Unbound. The two girls lived on opposite sides of the country, but their mutual standing as dominatrices missing their subs kept them glued fast to one another, speaking online on a daily basis. The relationship was never to be romantic- Bryanna didn't find Zoe's height attractive, Zoe thought the same of Bryanna's bisexuality, and neither would bow to the other's authority besides- but they sexually teased one another frequently, and were fine being friends in any case.

"Yo," Zoe said, her tone betraying some of how tired and annoyed she was. "How are we doing where the sun rises?"

"All is on fire over here," Bryanna said, "and you're shining, so I guess you're the same."

"I want a fucking shower," Zoe said, tired.

"You want me to watch?" Bryanna replied sultrily.

"I'd rather not," Zoe said, beginning to get into the swing of things, "but I think one little hydrophile wants to, anyway."

"I'm good for now," Bryanna laughed. "If you want to get to the sexual stuff, believe me when I say that there's something else I'd prefer at the moment."

"Oy, am I your camgirl?" Zoe yelled sarcastically. 

"Yes, and like a good porn star you should get to the good part," Bryanna replied with a laugh.

Zoe flopped to the floor, removing her beat-up old sneakers without using her hands- truly a feat for feet. "Oh no, fuck that, now I'm going to take as long as possible."

"Damnit, Zoe, just do it! You know I give you masturbation fuel when you need it! I'm horny, damnit!" Bryanna yelled into her end of the conversation. 

"I'll hold you to that," Zoe replied, pulling her work shirt off, exposing her bra to the marginally cooler air, giving her goosebumps. "Oh, man, this feels fantastic."

"Bra OFF, Zoe," Bryanna growled angrily.

"I'm getting there, I'm getting there," Zoe said, setting her phone down in her lap to have both hands for the latch. This had the highly intentional side effect of the piece of cloth falling directly in the path of the camera. 

"Zoe!" Bryanna yelled from the brunette's phone. 

Zoe smiled, stripped free of her work pants, and got her bra off the camera lens before leaning over it to reach under her couch.

"I reserve the right to record this conversation," Bryanna said as Zoe's lower-C range breasts swayed like a pair of pendulums over the camera.

"You're pushing it," Zoe muttered, pulling out her box of tiny girls.

"Alicia and Crystal this time!" Bryanna said gleefully. 

"You had better find something awesome for the next time I want something, I swear to all the gods," Zoe said into her phone, having sat up with the named girls- four-inch-tall blonde Alicia, and two-inch ravenette Crystal- in one hand, screaming their lungs out. 

"Shut up," Zoe said, "you won't die."

Technically untrue, but the spirit of the statement held true. Zoe pulled pieces of people's souls from their bodies, and bound them to a miniscule human form, and set a place for them to re-form. So, whenever one of her gorgeous tinies was killed for Zoe's pleasure, they would return, good as new, to their box in two hours or so, depending on how their bodies had been ruined. As a general rule of thumb, eating them seemed to delay their returning the most. So long as the original person she'd soul-drained was still alive, Zoe could do this to her heart's content.

"P-please, Goddess," Crystal stammered, realizing that it was the ultra-sadistic Bryanna calling the shots here and facing in the appropriate direction. "Maybe you'd just like Mistress Zoe to masturbate on camera?"

"Nah," Bryanna responded dismissively. "I wanna see those size-elevens draw blood," she continued breathily. 

Alicia had frozen at those words, and was a trembling wreck when Zoe removed her white work socks that literally dripped with a day's worth of sweat. "I thought the store had AC," she breathed, terrified. 

"It broke," Zoe said simply, setting the two girls on the floor and picking up her phone, "and the cheap-ass manager won't shell out the money to fix it." Her nose crinkled in disgust. "Man, I do not envy you- my feet seriously stink. I need a shower after this."

The tiny girls began to flee as Zoe stood to her full height, her toes wriggling in mild excitement. Bryanna's voice caught- she was at her good part.

Zoe let her tiny girls run for a bit, playing eeny meanie miny mo quietly in her head, before her long strides began towards Alicia. She continued on tiptoe, her toenail embedding itself in the itty-bitty blonde's back. As the girl began to hack up blood, Zoe lifted her foot as high as she possibly could, as slowly as she could. At the apex of her massive foot's ascent, Alicia began to fall. On impact with the ground, the tiny girl's body snapped open, more or less bisecting her. She tried to crawl away using only her arms, but Zoe simply shifted her foot an inch forward, and began to lower it.

Alicia wasn't exactly comprehensible from this distance, but her tone of voice was enough to relate her fear, her pain, and her despair. Zoe's foot came to rest on the girl's tiny body, milking the screaming, until the moment when Zoe's weight had overwhelmed Alicia's remaining structural integrity. Blood and viscera leaked free of Zoe's footprint, and the brunette turned on her heel towards Crystal- smearing Alicia into the laminated hardwood in the process.

Crystal's skin tone blended well with the dark wood, so it took a second for Zoe to notice where she had gotten off to, but the moving shock of black hair tipped Zoe off. Zoe pronounced every step with a mild stomp, making Crystal stumble. Eventually, near the doorway to Zoe's bedroom, Crystal fell. Zoe hadn't expected this, and stomped directly onto her body, making the girl explode in a tiny spray of red. Stepping on a ketchup packet would have made more red, but it was nowhere near as satisfying- or erotic.

"Well?" Zoe asked into her phone. "Besides making a mess on my floor , and turning myself on, what have I accomplished?"

"I need to change," Bryanna laughed. 

"Can I watch?" Zoe replied, laughing as well.

Chapter End Notes:

It's smut, which I can't do well, but damn it I has the idea.