- Text Size +

  It was late when Jessica eventually returned to her apartment after her mission had ended. Nothing particularly happened for her and she still felt that her involvement was unnecessary. All she did was sit by the industrial vortex generator and talk to a couple of the guards and cops. She didn’t mind talking to them but she would have preferred to have been home with her family.

  The agents had been able to quell the riot and with the help of the guards and cops were able to put an end to the rioting prisoners. Order had been restored but the prison had been badly damaged so many of the prisoners were transferred to other prisons around Home. Sadly a few prisoners and guards had died and at that time she had not received word on the death of Jarvis. She was disappointed to hear about the deaths but unfortunately there was not much that she could do.

  Jessica slowly opened the door to her apartment and sitting on a normal sized chair on a giant size table was her husband Tucker. He was watching a large television that Jessica had the scientists make for him for his birthday. They were able to pick up broadcasts from Earth and Tucker was just watching some of the highlights from the day’s football games in the English League. The moment he heard the door open he turned his head and saw his wife enter. He smiled at her as he saw her walking towards the table.

  “Hey honey how was work?” asked Tucker as he watched Jessica come to him. When she was close enough she placed her hand right next to him. He didn’t hesitate in climbing onto her hand. She then raised him up to her lips and gave him a kiss. It was a kiss unlike any human had ever felt before.

  “Hey Tucker,” replied Jessica. She had a small hint of disappointment in her voice as she spoke. “Sorry I’m late coming back but I had to go on that mission. There wasn’t even any point in me being there. All I did was sit around and have some guys oogling over me.” She gave a small sigh after she lifted him slightly higher so that she could see him better. “Has Dawn been behaving herself today?”

  “Well there was a little incident around lunch time but other than that she’s been fine.” Even though he was a fraction of Dawn’s size he was able to keep her somewhat in line but sometimes he needed Jessica to truly keep his daughter in line. She did ask where you were though.”

  “I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for her today but on my next day off I’ll take her out and we can spend some time together. With this job I don’t really get as much time with her as I should, I don’t want us to become distant.”

  “Dawn loves you Jessica, she even says you’re the best mommy on Home.” He began to chuckle a little and it did make Jessica feel better. “Have you eaten yet or are you going to make yourself something?”

  “I think I’ll have a quick snack and then maybe you can help me with a little something.” She gave him a small wink and it didn’t take Tucker too much brainpower to understand what she was talking about.

  Over the course of the next hour Jessica had a shower and made herself something small that would tie her over for a while. This gave Tucker enough time to finish watching the football before he made his way to the bedroom. He still had enough energy left within him for what was going to occur next.

  Eventually Jessica sat on her bed wearing a dressing gown and Tucker stood on the end. He was wearing some overalls and a red top. He didn’t wear any shoes and Jessica looked at him with anticipation.

  “Ok so all the work’s done for you Mrs Martel,” said Tucker as he looked up to his giant sized wife. “With parts and labour the grand total comes to two thousand credits.” He knew what was going to happen next but he was able to keep the act up. It was something that she liked.

  “Oh dear,” replied Jessica in a fake showing of surprise. “I don’t have that much money.” Her smile only grew as she slowly began to untie her dressing gown. “Maybe there’s another way that I can pay.” She had taken off her dressing gown until there was enough gone to see one of her breasts.

  “I think we can arrange something.” There was a smile on his face as well as he saw Jessica completely remove her dressing gown. All that she wore was a pair of tight red panties that looked to be too small for her. He could see every tone of her muscles and her impressive six pack. “Shall we get started?”

  “Wait those clothes simply won’t do.” Slowly she leant over to him and picked him up. “You’re just going to have to lose them.” Carefully she took off his overalls and any clothing that he had underneath until he was completely naked. She took a look at his penis and she pretended that she had never seen it before. “They sure make them big on Earth, but it seems that I’m too clothed for this.” With her free hand she slowly and seductively took off her panties revealing her vagina. She could already see Tucker’s penis was erect as he was very excited. “I forgot to tell you that there’s a cave with treasure inside, I’m sure that you can find it.”

  “Just show me the right way my queen.” He knew exactly what his wife was talking about as he felt himself be lowered. Within a matter of moments he found himself right in front of Jessica’s vagina. He took a quick look at it before he started to climb inside. “Looks pretty tight, I think it might be tight squeeze.” As he climbed inside he could feel the walls of Jessica’s vagina all around him as he pushed his body against it. He could hear her groaning in pleasure as he continued to climb inside. He was in darkness but he still felt warm and extremely close to his wife. “I can’t see any treasure in here.”

  “Keep going.” Her voice seemed very far and he hadn’t realised that she was now lying down. Her body was pumped up with so much sexual energy that everything around her ceased to exist as she was caught in the moment. “You’ll find it eventually.” She felt him continue to crawl inside and she felt him reach the point that made her reach her peak. She tried to keep her groans of pleasure quiet for the sake of Dawn and the neighbours but she was struggling to do this. “Oh yeah you’ve found it Tucker, you’ve found the buried treasure.” To the outside world Jessica was one of the strongest and most decorated agents at Park Incorporated and a giant sized powerhouse. In here however she was completely at the mercy of one man who like very few men before him made her feel truly special and in a way their goddess.

  She continued to groan in pain as she felt herself on the verge of cumming. She was so overtaken by what was happening that she couldn’t even mutter a single word. Like many times before Tucker was going to be on his own. He could hear what seemed to be rushing water coming towards him and he knew full well what was going to happen. He began to move out of Jessica’s vagina and he just hoped that he could do it this time before he was overcome at what was coming.

  As Tucker crawled backwards out of Jessica’s vagina he just hoped that he could get out in time. Although he enjoyed their sessions he didn’t want to get Jessica’s juices all over him. It had happened numerous times and it would take him hours to get himself fully clean. He just kept moving backwards until his legs were out and fairly quickly the rest of him came out of Jessica’s vagina as well but the sound of running water was getting louder with each passing moment.

  At the very last moment he was just able to get out from Jessica’s vagina but no sooner had he gotten himself out of the way Jessica cummed right there and then. She gave a cry of pleasure as she cummed and she gave a sigh of relaxation as soon as it was done. Tucker had just been able to get out of the way in time so this time thankfully for him he wasn’t covered in her juices. He could hear her breathing deeply before she sat up and looked down at him. She gave him a smile and she felt more awake than she did before, that was one upside to having sex with Tucker. It meant that she could skip sleeping and those extra hours awake allowed her to do things that she felt were important. Still she sometimes just liked to sleep with her husband.

  “That was fantastic Tucker,” said Jessica as she looked down at her husband. She could also just about see some of her own cum on the sheets. Her large breasts did block most of her view of this but she knew that it was there. “Oh poo, it looks like I’ll have to change these sheets again.”

  “Can you try not to cum every time we have sex?” replied Tucker as he waited for her to lower her giant hand to him.

  “Oh Tucker you know I can’t do that.” She gave him a playful giggle as she picked him up. No sooner had she done this she lay back and placed her normal sized husband on her breast. She made sure that he was far away from her nipple just in case of any accidents. “When I get in the mood like that there’s just no stopping it.”

  “I guess so but you’re not getting bored of me are you?” That was one thing that he feared. He was getting older while his wife still remained young. He knew that if he lived with her for the rest of his life to her she would barely aged a year. “You don’t want to trade in for a younger model.”

  “Of course not silly.” She ran her finger through his head and it was a show of affection on her part. “I don’t think that I could ever be bored of you Mr Martel.” She gave him another little giggle. “I can’t believe such a little man can make me feel like such a woman. Did you want to go again?”

  “I wish I could I really do but I am absolutely knackered. Besides I think you’ve had enough for one night.”

  “I guess you’re right.” There was some disappointment in her voice but she already knew that the chances of them going again was unlikely on this night. “It is a good thing that I don’t grow every time we have sex unlike the first time.” She did laugh a little as she joked. “If I did I would be as big as the planet right now.”

  “And if you became pregnant every time you could Dawn would be having a new brother or sister every few months.” They both did laugh at this but Tucker was very tired after having sex. He didn’t want to admit it but he was getting older and the energy that he once had was beginning to diminish.

  “You’re not thinking of trading me in for a younger model are you?” He said this more as a joke than a serious question. He could see his wife giggling a little and the moment in her chest caused him to move slightly.

  “Of course not, well unless someone really sweeps me off my feet.” She laughed again as she joked. “But seriously Tucker you know I wouldn’t do that to you. We made a commitment to one another and darn it I’m going to keep my side.” She then lifted her arm and tensed her muscles. “And you’re not bothered about my muscles right? I know that some men are turned off by women with muscles.” It was true that she was more muscular than when they first met but she didn’t look to be overly muscular as he had seen with some female bodybuilders.

  “You’re absolutely fine my dear, I know that if there’s a jar which I can’t open I know who to turn to.” He was still naked and normally he would have been cold but since he was lying against Jessica’s warm skin it kept him warm.

  “There’s just one other thing I’m want your opinion on.” She stroked the top of his head again in a sign of affection.

  “Yeah what’s that?” He was genuinely curious at what his wife was going to ask him. Deep inside something was telling him that it might be something that could affect them for the rest of their lives.

  “I’ve had the same hairstyle for a while so I was thinking about having a haircut. I might have it quite a bit shorter than I normally have. You wouldn’t mind me having shorter hair would you?”

  “Of course not, even if you were bald I still wouldn’t mind.”

  “In that case I’ve been thinking about going completely bald for a good long while.” She had a large smile on her face as she wanted to see what he said next.

  “Let’s not be too hasty.” He knew that she was only joking but he was true to his word, even if she was bald he would still love her. He did begin to yawn as his fatigue began to get the better of him. Jessica could tell that he was tired so she placed him back on the bed and gave him a pair of his pyjamas. Tucker was going to bathe himself in the morning and as soon as he was changed he climbed into his side of the bed. He was able to lift the sheet and there was a normal size pillows there waiting for him. “What are you going to do now?” He could see Jessica putting her bra and panties on along with some throw-on clothes that she wore when just sitting around.

  “I don’t know, I’ll think of something,” replied Jessica. She was too full of energy to even consider going to sleep and she did lean over and give him a kiss. “Sleep tight my Special Little Guy.”

  “And don’t work too hard my Big Friendly Giantess.” They both smiled at each other before Jessica left the room. Even though they had been married for a few years and been dating even longer they still were madly in love with one another. She liked the nickname that he had given her and as she left she switched off the light so that he could go to sleep. He had another busy day ahead of him.

  Before going along with any of her nightly activities Jessica did quickly check on Dawn to find her asleep. After one quick kiss Jessica left her little sweetie to sleep as she went off to do a little bit of work.

  Jessica had a bit of paperwork that she needed to fill in and take back to work in a couple of days but she wanted to get it out of the way. It was probably the most boring part of the job, she would love nothing more than to be constantly in the field but with every mission that was completed she needed to complete the corresponding paperwork so that it could be filed away.

  It took Jessica a couple of hours to complete and she still felt full of energy. To compensate this she tried to do some exercises to burn off the extra energy and help keep her in shape. She did this while she had her large TV on which like Tucker’s smaller TV was receiving transmissions from Earth. Through this she was able to watch many shows which included both fiction and non-fictional. She did like watching shows about rich people in a couple of key areas of the United States. She found their personalities to be a bit flat but she did find it enjoyable for them to have confrontations over things that she felt were very petty. She was just glad that Tucker wasn’t like that.

  She even tried to watch some sports that Tucker would watch, particularly football, American football and Formula One. Tucker had tried to explain the rules for the first two but she did get a little confused from time to time as she watched. For Formula One that was a pretty easy one to understand since it was just purely a race with the basic concept that the first person over the finishing line was the winner.

  Jessica would also try to watch some science fiction programs but to her they were science fact so the entertainment value was not there unlike normal human beings. Where a human saw someone using a device to teleport they would see it as something amazing while Jessica and the people of Home saw it every day so it was nothing special.

  One thing that Jessica did enjoy watching was some of the old science fiction B movies on this channel that she found. She found everything in these films hilarious not just because to her the technology which was supposed to be hi-tech was actually primitive to her. It was also because she could tell that the effects in them were very cheesy. In one particular film she even saw one of the actors fall over in the background. She would have to keep the noise down so that she didn’t wake her family up. She had done that a few times in the past and it was never nice.

  After the night’s B film was over there was a show about a fancy hair salon in Los Angeles and the numerous clientele that included many big named actors and models. Normally Jessica wouldn’t really watch it but one of the hairdressers in the show had an uncanny resemblance to her friend Alicia. It made her remember the times that they spent together and how Alicia did her hair. Over the last two centuries many, many people had cut and styled her hair but she felt that no one could do it better than her best friend. Not a day went by when she didn’t think of the woman who helped her gain the courage that she needed to reach the goals that she had achieved.

  Meanwhile in the undisclosed bunker that had once been owned by Jarvis, his creation stood exactly where it had emerged from its pod. For the last several minutes it had been going through numerous internal tests on its body. Its structure was made out of an alloy of Jarvis’s own creation which was stronger than any metal known the Home science. He would have mass produced it to create an army of these machines but the alloy was so difficult to create and the materials were so rare that Jarvis had even struggled to make enough for this unit alone.

  The power source of the machine was like having a miniature reactor within itself similar to the one that had been at Layfield Power Station two centuries prior. Rather than the enormous reactors of history the reactor within this machine was no bigger than a baseball but could generate almost ten times more power. Since it was a renewable source of energy it meant that the unit would not need an outside force to recharge it. It also allowed the machine to unleash energy attacks that could be devastating.

  There was one thing that the machine was carrying out at that moment in time. It was reviewing footage of Jessica in action on numerous missions and other activities. Jarvis had created a squad of tiny robots, no bigger than a fly which monitored Jessica’s training and activities. It would record all of her moves and combat skills before studying to find her strengths and weaknesses.

  From the data that the machine had it could see that Jessica was indeed a formidable opponent and her intense training over the last five years had only increased her strength and skills. Even without its high artificial intelligence it could see that Jessica was not going to be easy to kill.

  There was one thing that the machine did after reviewing all of the data was to sort it all out and see which was useful and which wasn’t. It was going to be a lengthy process and it knew that with enough planning a preparation it would be able to face Jessica and effectively kill her.

  It stopped its process when its sensors detected that someone was coming. Rather than investigating the disturbance it just stayed where it was and waited for this person to come to them. He needed to wait a few moments before a relatively short man came. He was a roundly man with short brown hair and a thick beard. He wore light clothing and there was some amount of surprise when he saw the robot standing there. His surprise was at the appearance of the machine and not the fact that it was actually there. He had been expecting it but he didn’t know exactly how to approach it. He walked carefully towards it just in case the worst were to happen.

  “Err hi,” said the man in a relatively nervous voice. The machine didn’t even turn to look at him as it continued what it was doing.

  “Hello Doctor Newman,” replied the robot without even moving its head to look at it. This brought a chill down Doctor Newman’s spine.

  “You know who I am?” There was much surprise in his voice but at least he could skip the introductions.

  “My creator hired you to assist me in my primary objective.” Its voice was cold and calculating as if every single word was thought out thoroughly before it was muttered. “When my creator ceased to function you were notified and you were paid handsomely to assist me in any way I saw fit or else you would also be exterminated.”

  “Oh well that makes introductions that much shorter.” He tried to make a bit of a joke out of all this to try and calm himself down but the machine showed no emotion whatsoever. It was very creepy. “Since I’m here is there anything you would like me to start? Maybe backing up memory core?”

  “That will not be necessary. Any attempt to copy my memory will cause me to have a fatal shutdown. Another failsafe installed by my creator so that my artificial intelligence can’t be copied or compromised.”

  “Well I could just stand here and bounce a ball.” This was just another of his jokes and it was the only thing that was keeping him sane at that point. He knew that this machine could easily kill him where he stood.

  “No I do have a task for you. I need you to located and acquire a list of materials that are essential to my objective.” It was bone chilling just how emotionless the machine was and it didn’t move at all. People normally made some kind of minor movements, even when they were relaxing but this machine didn’t do that. “You have seven days to find me these materials and return them here. The creator has left you a sizable stash of money for you to purchase them if need be.”

  “Ok now we’re getting somewhere. And what should I call you? Boss, leader, governor?”

  “Omega will suffice.” He still stayed absolutely still as if it were a statue. It was unnerving for anyone watching.

  “Why that name?”

  “It is what my creator wanted to name me. There is no reason to it that I can compute but it will achieve its primary purpose.”

  “O-K.” He paused for a moment which Omega barely seemed to notice. “And that list you mentioned.”

  “You will find it located in a print out from the computer by my pod. It is essential that you retrieve each of these items and in the fasted time possible. I cannot fail in my creator’s final wishes.”

  “Just to remind me exactly what I’m doing tell me what is your mission.” He thought that it was a little stupid that he didn’t fully know what Omega’s plans were. He had just agreed to help Jarvis in whatever scheme he had and he would be paid handsomely for it. After that he was pretty much kept in the dark.

  “It is simple. My objective is to terminate the life of Agent Jessica Snape by any means necessary. I do not know the reason behind my creator’s wish but he programmed me to carry it out and that is exactly what will happen.”

  Doctor Newman didn’t know exactly why Jarvis had wanted Jessica dead like this. She had not been involved in his capture and all she did was fend off the other giantesses. Her fight with Tamsin was probably the most significant thing that she had done during the crisis although the serum that created the giantesses was based on her DNA. He figured that Jarvis had created and programmed Jarvis before his initial plan had begun and he figured that if he were to fail that Jessica would be the primary cause.

  “Thanks for that,” said Doctor Newman as he made his way towards the computer which was right next to the capsule which had held Omega. He saw that a list had indeed been printed off and he picked it up to take a look at it. He was surprised to see some of the objects that were on the list. Some of them he didn’t think that he would be able to get in a million years. “Wow wait you expect me to get all of this?”

 “Affirmative.” Although Doctor Newman had moved to another location for a few moments Omega didn’t even turn to look at it.

  “But how am I supposed to get all of this? I don’t have that kind of power and some of these are locked under more security than Park Incorporated.”

  “That is a problem which you must find a solution for. I would advise you to begin soon or else you will miss the deadline.”

  Doctor Newman stood there for a moment in some disbelief but he eventually moved away so that he could begin his search for the items required which included a few different chemicals and a rare metal. He didn’t think that he had a chance of finding any of them but he knew that the price of failure was most likely going to be his own demise. He could only hope that he could use his own intelligence to get what was needed. One thing that Doctor Newman couldn’t figure out was exactly why Omega needed these particular items. Although some of them were indeed rare they didn’t seem to be all that useful.

  Omega just stood where it was and continued to re-watch the files of Jessica in its memory core. If it was possible Omega would even be impressed with her but this was something that it couldn’t do. Despite its artificial intelligence it had no emotions although one particular talent which was written into its coding was that it could learn from the environment around it and from anyone it came across.