- Text Size +

Theo continued to rub against the great soft skin, smiling warmly. He was calm now, that animalistic craze gone out of him, replaced by the simple serenity that came with being so close to Maxi. Lightly his fingers slid over her smooth skin, back and forth, back and forth.

The giant herself had returned to the device at her wrist, browsing through what Theo could only assume was an alien equivalent to a computer. She would look at him from time to time, their eyes would catch, and she would smile playfully. Perhaps she was actually enjoying this lull in action.

A few times Theo managed to run his fingers over a particularly sensitive area of skin, resulting in a slight giggle from his giant captor. At first he had continued to work at that spot, enjoying the fact that Maxi could barely control her ticklish nature. She had eventually looked at him, on the verge of laughter, and told him, “Stop that, or you're going to be a bloody spot on the ground.” Theo had shrugged, then moved on.

 

“So,” Theo started, peeking out from between the giant’s toes. He wasn’t sure how much time he had spent at her feet, how long he had petted, stroked, and caressed her lovely skin. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing much. Reading stuff.”
                “Like what?”

Maxi looked up from her screen. “Alien stuff. Why?”

“I don’t know. Curious.”

“So you finally realized there is more to life than my foot?”

Theo shrugged. “I guess.”

“Or are you just getting bored?”

“How could I possibly be bored?”

“You want to do something else?” There was a hint of playfulness in her voice, one that Theo loved to hear.

“Like what?”

Maxi smiled. “How about I place you on the ground, then stomp on you.”

“Like, for real?” Theo pictured it in his head. His penis and brain seemed to have different opinions of his body smashed to a pulp.

“Sure. I don’t mind, it's not like clean up would be that big of an issue.”

“Well…” he didn’t want to say no, but there was no way he was saying yes.

“Well what? You scarred?”

“No, its just… actually yeah. I don’t really want to die.”

Maxi rolled her eyes. “Pussy.”

“Sorry.”

“Whatever. I’m still in a mood to kill shit though. What if you just watched me flatten something. What do you think of that?”

Now that was an idea. Theo could see Maxi step on something, watch her completely smush some poor object into nonexistence, and he wouldn’t even be hurt. “Sure. Got anything with you?”

the giant smiled. “Oh, I got some stuff. Get off my foot.”

“Fine.” Theo pushed himself out from between Maxi’s toes. As he looked down, he found his body considerably dirtier than it had been before. Not to mention the strong aroma of sweat. But, somehow, he doubted Maxi would mind.

The giant returned her foot to the ground, bent over, opened a drawer, took something out, shut it. Theo couldn’t recognize what the object was. Another piece of alien technology, without a doubt, he just didn’t know what it would do. He was eager to find out though.

“Wait here.” Maxi moved across the room, her one foot, still covered in a boot, causing slight booms with every step. Her other foot, completely bare, didn’t make a sound as it landed on the floor. She reached into one of the bookcases, fumbling through the boxes of mystery objects, eventually pulling out a jar. She glanced quickly at Theo, then turned so that the jar’s contents were hidden behind her body.

Theo couldn’t do much but wait. Wait, and wonder at the mysteries, for there were many. He still didn’t understand much of the situation, how it was possible, how it would end, but at least he was enjoying it.

There was a blue light flash from across the room, then Maxi returned the jar to its place. Her boot thudded as she returned to her little captive, something small resting in the palm of her hand. “What's that?” Theo asked, pointing to the object. “Something squishy?”

Maxi smiled. “It will be soon.” She held up the tiny thing, clutching it between her forefinger and thumb. A simple snail, its shell a deep, speckled brown, it's green, slimy body wiggling furiously in an attempt to escape the giant’s grasp. The prey, captured by the apex predator. “What do you think?”

“I think It’ll work,” Theo answered. “It's not like it can run away.”

“Oh, so you’re into the idea of me killing something?”

“When did I say I wasn’t?”

“No, it's not that. Just the psychology of humans. Its… interesting.”

Theo raised an eyebrow. He was determined not to stray from the current path, but he couldn’t resist the urge to ask the obvious question. “Interesting?”

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it.” She held out her free hand, palm up. Theo climbed onto it, tripping slightly at the uneven landscape, soon coming to a rest in the center. Her hand was soft against his bare skin, covered in grime as it was.

It took only a quick bend for Theo to be placed on the ground. Soon the snail joined him, only a couple of paces away. Theo couldn’t help but smile; it was so pathetic. Small, weak, fragile, and completely at the mercy of a giant girl. It didn’t know what was going on, had no idea that its life was about to be ended, and no power to stop it. Maxi placed her feet on either side of the tiny bug, her boot looking menacing, deadly, her bare foot looking delicate, yet powerful. All it would take was a simple movement, a simple step, and her body weight would take care of the rest. Even so, Theo doubted it would be over so quickly.

“Ah, look at the little guy,” Maxi said lightly, moving her bare foot closer to the snail teasingly. “It looks so small.”

“Totally,” Theo answered, craning his neck to look at the giant, standing thousands of times his height. This was the first time he had seen her from the ground, the first time he was truly realized how small he was. To Maxi, he was barely bigger than the snail she now tormented. A little speck for her to walk on without a second thought. A small organism whose existence couldn’t possibly matter when compared to her thousand foot form. At least she wasn’t torturing him, unlike the snail. “What are you going to do?”

“Oh, I don’t know.” Maxi’s foot just touched the slimy back of the creature, her toe pressing slightly into its body. Instantly it retreated into its shell, sensing danger. Like that fragile thing could really protect it. “I’m thinking I’ll just play with it for a bit.” Her foot lifted, a shadow flying across the ground, covering Theo for a brief second before it retreated back to her prey. The thick balls of her foot came down on the snail’s shell, lightly pressing it. “Theo, you got a good view down there?”

“Definitely,” the small watcher answered. He could see everything from where he was. He saw the snail, retreated inside its shell, saw the chubby folds of Maxi’s sole bending gently around the curves of its back. Her toes wiggled slightly, coming down in front of the poor creature sometimes, almost forming a jail cell. Theo liked that thought. The snail was trapped, truly.

“Well, what's it doing?”

“Nothing much. It retreated back into its shell.”

“Aw. Thats too bad. Maybe I can get him out though.” She started moving her foot in a tight circle, the mollusk rolling along with it. Theo’s excitement was peaked as he watched, loving every moment, already fully erect at the sight. He couldn’t stop thinking about the bug, wondering what its thoughts where as it was rolled about by Maxi’s foot, almost wishing that he was in the same position.

“It come out yet?”

“Nope. Still stuck deep inside.”

“Hm… I think we might just have to crack the shell.”

Theo grinned broadly. “I think we’ll have to.”

“Hear that bug?” Maxi called down, targeting the snail for her verbal torment. “Better come out now, or I’m going to crush you to mush.” She stopped moving her foot, instead allowing her meaty sole to lay on the shell as it had been before. “Your shell broken into a thousand pieces, your tiny body popping under the pressure, a thick puddle of slime the only trace left of your existence. And once I’m done, I can even wipe that off of my foot.”

Theo sat down, grinning broadly, his eyes locked on the giant’s foot, his penis rock hard. He was picturing her words so vividly, wanted them to become reality.

“Is it out of its shell?” Maxi asked.

“Nope,” Theo answered gleefully. “I think it needs to be dealt with.”

“I think so.” Maxi shifted her foot, her heel moving to rest on the tiny snail. She pressed lightly, her skin contorting a small bit under the pressure. The snail’s body must have been on the verge of breaking. “Come on snail, I know you don’t want to die this easily. Just come out, and I’ll let you live for a bit longer. You can be my little foot slave until I get bored. Either that, or I press down.”

Theo was giddy with anticipation, his eyes flashing between the poor little snail on the verge of being crushed and Maxi’s cruel, yet adorable, face. Theo had never seen Maxi as she was now. Cruel, dominating, powerful. Truly enjoying what she was doing. It was a good look for her.

“Five,” she said down. Theo’s vision locked on the insect. “Four, three, two… one…” Her grin widened as she started to press slightly more, the shell showing the faintest sign of cracking. Perhaps it was the pressure, perhaps it was the torment. Whatever the reason, the snail emerged from its defenses.

Theo was torn then. He wanted to shout at Maxi to stop, to watch what she did next with her little, apparently compliant, victim. But he could think of few things sexyer than watching her sole crash down on its body, smushing it into paste. His cock was burning, eager for completion. But, there would always be time for that later. “Maxi, stop!”

“What?”

“It came out.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

Maxi took her foot away, letting it descend onto the concrete a few inches away, staring down at the thing’s wiggling body below. “Well look at that. Apparently this little guy isn't a complete moron. Still, if it wants to live, it needs to work.”

“Work?” Theo asked up, his heart thumping in anticipation.
                Maxi nodded, then brought her bare sole over to the creature once again. “Listen up snail, as you might have noticed my foot is rather sweaty and disgusting. Dirty, gross, and grimy. You're going to help with that.” She lightly kicked the snail, spinning it until it was facing her. She then lowered her foot so that it was directly in front of the bug, her toes spread a bit. “Get in there and lick, or whatever it is you snails do.”

Theo almost laughed. It was a wonder the snail decided to come out when it did. Surely it wouldn’t actually lick her foot though. It was just a bug after all, right? And what would she do with it when it didn’t? Stomp on it, surely.

But, to Theo’s amazement, the bug started to crawl forward. Then it went between her toes, its shell spreading them a bit more as it pushed in. He couldn’t tell, but it almost looked like it was… he quickly got up, rushing forward to see.

His jaw dropped when he saw. The snail’s body was outstretched, the hole that could only be called its mouth pressed against Maxi’s skin, dipping deep. “Holly shit!” Theo shouted, his smile widening further on his features. “It's actually sucking!”

“Had a feeling it would,” Maxi answered shifting her other foot back a bit so she could have a better view of her little foot slave. “The little guy isn’t bad. It just better be sure to slurp up all the gunk that's down there.”

“But, how?” Theo couldn’t take his eyes away from the sight of the tiny mollusk sucking at the dirt and grime between a giant’s toes.

Maxi shrugged. “You can make most things do what you want, as long as you have the motivation.”

“Really?” Theo asked, amazed.

“Yep. For example, I can make you suck my toes too.”

Theo lifted an eyebrow. “How?”

“The same thing I did with our little friend there. Threaten to step on you.”

“I guess that would work.” Theo turned back to the snail, enjoying the sight.

“Theo.”
                “Yeah?”

“Start sucking my toes.”

The boy turned back to her. “What? I’m watching the snail though.”

“Theo, start sucking.”

“But…”

“Do it, or I’ll crush you.” Theo stood still for a moment, unable to tell if the girl was joking. Her glare didn’t help. “Better hurry up little boy. You’re squishy body isn’t even as strong as the snails.

“Well, ugh… alright.” Theo moved closer to Maxi’s toes. He couldn’t deny that her toes were adorably sexy, that he wanted to shove his tongue against her rough skin and drag it over the entire thing, but it was the way she gave the order. So savage, without any mercy. So… dominating. He grinned as he knelt down next to her big toe, his tongue slithering out of his mouth. And she claimed she wasn’t into that type of thing. Ha.

Maxi smiled down as she watched her little bug and her tiny boy kiss her feet, slurping up all the gross things that were glued to her sole, working deep between her toes. Even she had to admit, for such feeble lifeforms, they knew how to make a girl feel powerful. Maybe she would keep them around for a while. Well, at least Theo.

Maxi’s toes tasted delicious. Well, it wasn’t really the taste that Theo loved so much. The salty, slightly dirty sensation that danced across his taste buds wasn’t something that filled him with joy. It was simple fact of what he was licking. That he had such an opportunity to lick such a powerful persons feet, that he could see his fantasies turned into reality. It was perfect.

As he continued to suckle on her big toe Theo started to wonder what his future was going to be like. Would she let him come back every now and again? She seemed to like him at her feet. Maybe this could be a regular thing that they did. A little secret that they had between them. Or, maybe she would take him with her when she went back to wherever she came from. Theo wouldn't mind that. Sure, it would be sad for a little, but the idea of such things was something that filled him with a special little giddy feeling he had rarely ever felt before.

Another lick, then a deafening boom drove its way into his ears, past his skull, and into his brain, shaking it violently. His vision was ripped into a thousand bright shards, the floor spinning around him, the ceiling rotating as well. Then he felt his back hit something hard. Something cold. He looked to his right. The world was dark and hazy. Maxi was lying a few feet away, a pained look on her face, her shirt torn and burnt. The world was growing darker. His ears only registered a horrible ringing. He saw boots step between him and Maxi. His world went dark.

Chapter End Notes:

And finally we get into the actual plot