- Text Size +

Theo sat at the edge of the computer desk, his legs dangling over the side, his body nude and exposed. Though, for some reason, he didn’t care. He didn’t mind being naked, barely even gave a thought to the fact that Maxi could see every inch of him. Perhaps he felt closer to the now titanic girl, maybe it was the shrinking. Whatever the cause, he felt free.

For perhaps the first time, he was able to look around the small room and take in the scenery. Now Maxi’s small torture dungeon looked like a normal basement, with a couple alienish things scattered about. The floors were normal concrete, the ceiling overhead consisted solely of crisscrossed wood beams. The walls were bare, a gray that might have once been white. A desk sat on the other side of the room, looking normal and unthreatening, a couple of books stacked on top. There were the chairs they had been sitting in, the massive computer, a small window, the odd glowing orbs, and an overhead light.

But, the interesting things were what lined the few book cases Maxi kept against the walls. There were three in total, each colored a dark grey, almost black, and filled to capacity with odd tools and supplies. He recognized almost nothing, and was almost glad to. If they were anything like the rest of Maxi’s tools they would undoubtedly be the stuff of nightmares.

The giant herself was sitting in her chair, leaning back, her boots resting on the computer desk only a few inches away from her tiny captive. Her attention was devoted to that odd glowing sheet, her eyes darting across the lines of text - though in some unknown language - and her fingers occasionally clicking on something.

Theo had been tempted to slide over those few inches and snuggle up with Maxi’s gargantuan boots, but had so far decided against it. He couldn’t imagine she would be happy about it. That, and he wasn’t too confident he could survive a sudden movement, especially if it resulted in her boot landing on him. Two inches really isn’t that big.

Still, her boots were so attractive at his height. Some parts glistening black, others a dark matte. Her soles were thick and powerful, completely capable of crushing him to a pulp, and covered in mud and dirt. Then there were the tiny metal parts attached, the lace buckles, the tiny circles for decoration, the zipper, all shone brilliantly in their chrome details.

“So,” he ventured, the temptation growing. “What are we doing next?”

“Not sure,” Maxi answered, without looking at him. “I’m still reading through this. Giantess stuff isn’t super common, so I don’t know it that well.”

“So, you do this type of thing often then? The sexual studies?”

“Kinda. Whenever we don’t have anything to do they send us to do them. Don’t ask why, ‘cause I don’t know.”

Theo nodded, though it wasn’t like she could see. “Who is, ‘we’ anyway?”

Maxi sighed. “You know, my captives aren't usually this talkative.”

“Want me to shut up?”

“Not really. I don’t have anything better to do. I’m a member of an intergalactic species that often acts as a military or police force. We go around to different planets and put things back in order when they get fucked up.”

“Like the U.N.?”

Maxi shrugged. “I guess. We don’t fuck around though.” She turned to Theo, giving him that mocking smirk she used so well. “You ever see a fleet of ours, your planet is in for some shit.”

“Damn. How bad we talking?”

“If we go to war, that planet either gets demolished, or most forms of life go extinct. Like I said, we don’t fuck around.”

“So why are you on Earth then?”

“One of our lesser known duties is to help develop and protect fledgling worlds, like yours. My job was simply to gather information, make sure you're still on track and not doing anything stupid.”

“Oh. And you were doing that by studying punk culture? That really that important?”

“Not a fucking bit. But my boss, you’ve seen him, tentacle head, likes to have thorough records of everything. I’m just glad I didn’t get stuck on fungus duty again. You know how much fun it is to be a mushroom? Not fucking very.”

“You were a mushroom?”

“Theo, did you think I was born looking like this?”

“Guess I never really thought about it. Things went kinda fast.”

“Well, I wasn’t. We got a bunch of nifty tools to change how we look, act, think.”

“Cool. So were you originally a squid thingy too?”

“Hell no. I’ve never had tentacles, and never plan to.”

“So what then?”

Maxi shrugged again. “Not really important. Beside, I just found out what we got to do next.”

“What?”

“You’ll like this.” She sighed. “Pervert.”

“What?”

Maxi moved, swinging her boots off of the table, the thick soles smacking against the concrete. Her hands lowered to the metallic clasps, moving expertly, loosening them. Theo looked on eagerly, his heart fluttering with expectation. To think that he had been scared about being so small. He really was an idiot sometimes.

The girl placed her hands on the lip of her boot, pulling at the dark fabric, her arms straightening with the effort. Then, in a sudden burst of movement, her foot shot out from the boot. “Got it,” Maxi said, tossing her shoe to the side carelessly, crossing the newly freed appendage over one knee. Her sock was a simple red, tiny black polka dots covering its soft exterior. Theo couldn’t help but feel a rush at the sight.

Maxi caught his eye, knew the look. “Excited?” she asked teasingly.

“A bit,” Theo admitted.

“Good.” Maxi’s fingers lowered to her foot, working lightly at her sole, pressing into the soft flesh. “Don’t worry, this next part isn’t anything bad. Just a bit of a warm up.”

“Warm up for what?” Theo asked, momentarily forcing his mind away from the gorgeous sight of a giant massaging her massive foot.

“You’ll see,” she answered with a smile. Her fingers slid up her ankle, eventually hooking under the elastic that held it in place. “Want to see it without that sock?” Theo nodded. “I knew you would. Perv.” She dragged down, pulling the sock away. When it was off, when her bare foot was exposed, Theo could barely contain his excitement.

It was everything he dreamed it would be. Well shaped, pale, soft looking, toenails unpainted, but still pretty. For a moment, he could think of nothing else then having it cover him completely, having his tiny body mashed up against the soft flesh, feeling every inch of the beautiful creation. Then he noticed he was drooling.

“Oh, sorry,” Theo said, turning away, wiping away the spit. He cheeks were a bright crimson then.

“It's fine. Being small fucks with your biology a lot. Chemical imbalance and shit.”

“Ah.” Theo looked back, consciously trying to keep his vision on her eyes. He wanted so much for them to drop lower.

“Yeah.” Maxi placed her hand onto her foot again, started rubbing. Her fingers slid between her toes, her palm glided over her sole. “So, what are you thinking about?”

“Nothing,” he answered, his vision already drifting.

“Nothing?” Her thumb pressed into the thick skin below her toes, her flesh pushing in, forming great valleys. Theo crossed his legs, knowing what was happening between them. It seemed he had no lack of sex-drive when he was this tiny.

“Not really.”

“Too bad.” Maxi started wiggling her toes. “You know, those boots are cute as hell, but they're so tight, you know?”

“Yeah,” Theo answered mechanically. He was barely hearing what she was saying.

“I mean, my feet get all sweaty, and gross. Just have to let them breath once in a while, right?”

“Yep.”

“Honestly, I should probably take a shower or something. Eh, it can wait, right?” Theo nodded. “Besides, you like gross stuff, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Knew you were a perv.”

Theo snapped out of his daze. “Wait, what?”

Maxi leaned back, groaning loudly as her back snapped. “You want a lick?”

“A… a lick?” Theo could barely control his heart. “I guess a lick wouldn’t be bad.”

“Knew you’d say that. Perv.” Maxi brought her foot up, placing it on the computer desk, a few inches away from her captives tiny form. She wiggled her toes for effect. “Tell me if it gets too intense or something.”

“Sure.” The tiny boy wasted no time sliding over to Maxi’s foot. He placed a hand tenderly on the soft flesh, a tiny shiver running through his body. Slowly, lightly, he started rubbing the thick sole, enjoying every second, wanting to go further, but still feeling awkward about the situation. He glanced at Maxi again. She rolled her eyes, then nodded. He leaned in closer.

His first lick was a light one, his tongue barely making contact with her flesh. Still, the sensation was overpowering. A desire coursed through Theo’s tiny body that was stronger than any he had experienced in life before. When he was alone, normal sized, before all of this happened, something like this had only been a distant fantasy. To see the impossible come true, to have his greatest desires right in front of him, was an experience that had no equal.

His second lick was longer, more force put behind it. Her skin tasted salty, a bit of sweat dancing across his taste buds. He had imagined the taste as intense, borderline disgusting, something that would cause him to gag. The reality was much lighter. Theo smiled, placing his hands onto her sole, pressing into the thick bulges that formed the sole of her foot.

“You really like that, don’t you?” Maxi soon said after a few more deep licks. Theo peeled his tongue away from her sole long enough to give a smile and nod. “What is it you like anyway? I mean, it's a foot.”

Theo let his forehead sink into her sole, giving thought to the question. He took a deep breath, inhaling her scent, smiling again, then spoke. “I don’t really know, honestly. It's just… I guess it’s the curves, maybe?”

“The curves?”

“No, not really.” He tried to think, put his desires into words. Whenever he looked at Maxi’s foot, he saw something beautiful, something adorable and sexy. He loved her toes, the way they balled up towards the tips. He loved the thick folds in her skin, loved how hard the flesh was at her heel, loved the almost microscopic ridges that made up her skin. But, perhaps more than that, he loved the size. “I think it might be a power thing,” he answered, moving forward so that he could lean against her foot and still see her.

“Power?”

“Yeah. I mean think about it. If you just move your foot over a tiny bit, I’m squished. You grab me in your toes and squeeze, I pop. There are infinite ways you could kill me, and most would require almost no effort on your part. You don’t think that’s kind of hot?”

Maxi shrugged. “I’ve never really been that into power relationships. I get it, I guess, but I’m not a dominatrix or anything.”

Theo smirked. “Ever tried?”

Maxi didn’t look happy. “No, and I don’t need to.”

“Sure.”

“I don’t.”

“I’m just saying, a lot of people don’t know what they like until they try.”

“Theo, you're an idiot. Get back to rubbing.”

The boy grinned. “And you say you’re not into domination.”

“Ugh,” Maxi groaned, leaning back, rolling her eyes. “Fucking idiot.”