- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Good news, one of my stories, A Fly on the Wall, officialy hit 100,000 reads. Yay! So, to celebrate, I included a bit extra in this chapter. Enjoy.

“Really?” Theo asked, a thin smile spreading despite his best efforts.

“Yeah. Strip bitch.”

“O… Okay.” Theo stood, his hand descending to his pants. Maxi was looking at the glowing board in front of her, occasionally typing something. He was relieved she wouldn’t be watching. First time jitters and all.

He slipped his pants off, the fabric crumbling around his ankles. He only now noticed how cold the room was. Was a warm temperature so much to ask? Maybe these aliens didn’t like the warm air though. Might explain why he never saw Maxi wearing too much clothing. But, that went against his growing theory that they were a reptilian species, as the squid heads would suggest. Wait, were squids reptiles? They were definitely slimy looking…

“Underwear too.”

“Oh, ah, sure.” His fingers slipped into the tight waistband of his boxers. Of course they were transformers themed. Couldn’t have one aspect of this experience free from humiliation. “Ugh, Maxi?” She glanced up at him, her raised eyebrow asking, “What?” He fumbled for the right words, finally settling on, “Just don’t laugh, or anything.”

She rolled her eyes. “Stop being such a bitch. I’m not going to laugh.”

He felt a little better, though not much. Somehow he always expected his first encounter with a girl to be less… researchy. Like, maybe in a party when they were both a little tipsy, or after dinner and a movie, or something. Life, just one big surprise, right?

His boxer’s flopped down, bunching around his ankles along with his pants. For a moment he just stood there, not really sure of what to do next. After a moment, Maxi looked over and smirked. “Wow, your the biggest guy I’ve ever seen.”

“Really?” he asked, pride swelling into his body, pushing away the reasonable parts of his mind.

“No,” she answered flatly, returning to the sheet. “You can sit if you want.” He did. Perhaps Maxi could feel the tension as well, for next she said, “Biggest guy I ever saw in person was a guy named James Chung. Yeah, Asian guy. I know.”

“Weird,” Theo said.

“Very. You know Kelly?”

“Yeah.” She was one of Maxi’s friends. Similar attitude and attire, only she came from a rich Jewish family and was doing things more to piss off daddy than anything else. Classy girl. Theo distinctly remembered that she was small, probably only five feet.

“Well, James practically split her in half. It was at a party, right? So, James starts talking to her, said a couple corny lines, Kelly practically forces herself on him, and they go into the back room. Thing was, he wasn’t that tall or anything, so i just thought it was a normal hook up. Anyway, the walls were pretty thin so I got to hear everything.” Her voice went higher as she started imitating her friend’s cries of passion. “Oh, yeah. Yeah. Fuck me James. Uhh… Ugh… Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes!” She let her body go limp, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she pretended to convulse. “Yes! You're so good! Oh my god fuck me harder. You're my Asian sensation! Yes, stuff me up! Ugh… Ugh… I’m your kung-pow chicken!” Theo was trying not to burst into laughter. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Wait… ouch. Ok, hold on a… Ouch! Stop! Ouch, it's so big! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Stop! Stop! Stop… Don’t stop. Harder. Yeah! Yeah. Ouch! Yes! Ah Fuck! Yes! No! Aw! Yes! Ouch! GLLLLAAAHAHAHAHHA!” She fell against the chair, her body twitching a bit, faking orgasm.

Theo couldn’t control himself. He was laughing openly, covering his face with his hand.

“Yeah, it gets worse. The entire party heard, so when the door opened, kelly standing there with her hair all over the place, they did what any party would. Started clapping like idiots. Kelly cringed, moving aside. James then jumped into the door frame, back bent, tongue out, yelling something along the lines of ‘YEEEAAAAHHHH!”, his dick spinning like a helicopter. Like I said before, it was big. Everyone went silent, looked at Kelly, then burst into a chorus of laughter and cheers.”

“That’s horrible,” Theo said, managing to control himself.

“Yeah. But funny as hell.” She stood up, the lit up writing thingy disappearing back into her wrist. A few steps later and she was standing in front of Theo, his lower regions uncovered, exposed to her scrutiny. “Going for that all-natural look, eh?”

“Ugh… I wasn’t really planning any of this.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Maxi said, her hand grabbing one of his legs as she slipped down to her knees. “I’m a down and dirty type of girl.” She started to lean forward.

“Wait,” Theo said, blood rushing to his cheeks. “What are you doing?”

“What does it look like?”

“Oh… Okay i guess.”

“Are you not into this?”

“No, I am. Just a bit nervous.”

“That’s good.”

“Good?” he said, confused. “Why?”

She glanced up at him, her features looking cute and innocent. “I like the whole ‘innocent virgin’ thing. Makes me feel like a predator.” She made a growling noise, probably the most seductive thing Theo had ever heard. Her vision returned to his package. “And it will help you stay flaccid.” She started leaning forward.

“Wait, why would I stay flaccid?”

“Oh yeah, don’t get a boner,” she said flatly.

“Why not?”

“‘Cause if you do, I bight.”

“What?” Theo said, his eyes bulging.

“Hard.”

“Really?”

She nodded. “All part of the study. Just don’t get hard, kay?” Before he could answer, she leaned forward, her tongue lightly sliding over the head of his penis. Unsurprisingly, it was one of the most intense feelings Theo ever had. A mixture of pleasure caused by her delicate touch, the surprise of the experience, and, most of all, confusion. He still wasn’t sure how any of this was real, how any of this could be real. Still, sometimes it was best to just lean back and let a good thing happen, right?

So, without any more resistance, Theo leaned back in the fluffy Ikea alien chair, closing his eyes, intent on enjoying the experience. Maxi’s tongue continued to slide along his member, first upwards, then down, going in long, fluid movements. Soon, he could feel tiny droplets of drool gliding down his skin. Within only a few seconds, he felt his breathing change, his heartbeat increase.

“Theo,” Maxi said up, her eyes still locked on his package. “Remember what I said.” She went back to licking, her tongue caressing his skin. By this point, Theo was about half mast.

But shit, he had already forgotten Maxi’s one rule. Don’t get hard. But, how was that supposed to happen? It wasn’t like that was something he could control. He couldn’t simply will himself not be sexually aroused, especially when someone like Maxi, someone so cute, so adorable, so hot, was licking at his junk. Her tongue sliding delicately, her fingers gripping his bare thigh, her lips tantalizingly close to his…

No! Those were exactly the type of thoughts that would get him into a bad situation. Theo closed his eyes tightly, his hands gripping the armrest of the chair. He couldn’t imagine a worse way to finish this than having her bite down. How hard would she do it? She hadn’t exactly been delicate with him up to this point. She wouldn’t bite down all the way, would she?

One would think the image of a cute punk girl biting down on your dick, blood spurting out in thick gulps, skin tearing and whatnot, would be a turnoff. But, as Theo looked down, he realized it wasn’t have the desired effect. Perhaps Maxi’s lips were just that pleasure full. Maybe he was just more of a freak than he thought.

“Come on Theo,” Maxi said, pausing only for a moment, then diving back at his exposed genitals. Her lips made contact with his nearly erect penis, sucking lightly. Her hands had glided up further along his thigh, her soft fingers delicately rubbing against his skin.

Theo struggled to keep himself down, trying to think of anything else besides what was going on at his waist. He tried to think of his grandma, her old saggy skin, her dentures, the funky way she smelled all the time. Nope, wasn’t working. He tried to think of church, and the boring sermons that he never went to. Tried to think of the old, ugly minister who always spoke of god as if it was the only damn thing in the universe. He tried to think of… Maxi had placed the tip into her mouth. The sensitive head pushed in through her soft, delicate lips, and into her warm mouth. He couldn’t think of anything else. It just felt so good.

He thought he heard Maxi chuckle lightly, but he was lost at this point. Fully erect and unable to do anything about it. If Maxi hadn’t been so attractive, so beautiful, then maybe. But now, with her tongue sliding along the underside of his member, pressing against the taught skin, her cheek making contact with his head, her fingers now playing lightly at his base, he found himself unable to control even the slightest attributes of his body.

Theo was close. This was the first real sexual experience of his life, but it didn’t look like it was going to last long. The feeling was too intense to control. His heart was beating quickly, his body hot to the touch. His fingers dug into the arms of the chair. He could feel himself about to explode.

Maxi must have known as well. She started moving a bit, sliding a small portion of his member outside her mouth, then back in, but in a new position. He felt something odd, something he couldn’t really recall, but he didn’t care. He was so close now. Theo was about to finish when he felt a pressure.

He looked down, catching her mischievous gaze. Then he remembered. “Wait-” was all he managed to say before she bit, her teeth pressing on his member, pinching it painfully between her molars. Theo gave a yelp, jumping back, the chair’s wheels squeaking in protest as they inched away. “The fuck!?” he shouted, his gaze darting between the girl’s thin smile, and the teeth marks on his cock.

“I told you what was going to happen.”

“That doesn't mean…” Theo couldn’t find any more words. “What was the point of that?”

Maxi shrugged, standing, moving over to the computer. “Just another box that I gotta fill out.”

“And you needed to bite me for it?”

“No, that was just funny.”

Theo didn’t say anything. With his luck, he wasn’t going to say anything useful anyway. Hell, He’d probably end up in a worse situation. She might get annoyed at him, losing the “nice” attitude she now had, transforming back into that monster. Maybe she would even use that probe-thingy. Theo silently sulked. He didn’t want to be shrunk. After a minute or so, he asked, “So, what’s next?” He didn’t say it happily.

“Shrinking.”

He gulped. “Shrinking?” His voice was wobbly.

“Yep.”

“Why?”

“Why not?”

“Well, It isn’t really that safe…”

“Nonsense,” Maxi interrupted happily. “Being shrunken is barely any more dangerous than being at normal height. Just don’t fuck with anything bigger than you, and your fine.”

“But-”

“You know how many bugs there are on this planet?”

“A lot.”

“Yep. Do you think there would be so damn many if being tiny was really that bad?”

“I guess not.” Theo still wasn’t convinced. He had often wondered what it would be like to be tiny, to see the world from an insect's perspective, but had always knew it was impossible. Nothing more than a fantasy. Nothing more than a secret wish. Right now though, he was more concerned with where his pants were. “Well, how small do I have to be?”

Have to be? Theo, isn’t this one of those fetishes you have?” The girl looked at him quizzically. “I thought you would enjoy this.”

“Well, yeah, but… It doesn't seem safe. How big will I be?”

“An inch or two.”

He gulped again, looking down at his hands, at the end of his thumb. He had always been told that was a rough approximation to an inch. Still, he couldn’t imagine being that small. But, as he sat, thinking about the possibility, something new came into his stomach, edging out the anxiety and worry. Curiosity. “How long?” he asked, a bit more interested.

“An hour or so.”

“What do I have to do?”

“Nothing really. I’ll handle all of the fun stuff.”

“Fun stuff?” Suddenly he remembered her earlier threat, and her preferred method for killing people.

“Nothing painful. You ready?”

“Wait!” Theo said, jumping at the sudden reappearance of the chrome doohickey.

“What?” Maxi asked, almost annoyed.

“Can’t we just-”

“No.” A bolt of blue light erupted from the chrome thingy’s tip, arced gently to Theo, then blasted him in the face. His mouth opened, his body started to fall. The last thing he saw was a single glowing orb directly over head. He wondered what the hell they were, though there were probably other things he should be more concerned about.

 

Where were the blankets? Theo couldn’t seem to think of anything besides the cold chill in the air, odd considering the previously summer weather. He wanted to bring the soft fabric to his face, snuggle deep inside his cocoon, and close his eyes once more. But, his probing hand felt no such fabric. So, his eyes slowly, grumpily, opened.

“What?” he asked lightly, his voice coming out as a high pitched squeak. Things didn’t look right. The walls were blurry, the furniture oddly stretched, or refracted, or bent, or something weird. And blurry.

He started rubbing his eyes, sitting up. When they opened again, when the world remained unchanged, only then did the recent events come rushing back to him. “Ugh,” he groaned, flopping onto his back.

“Morning, sleepy,” he heard a voice say lightly, the sound slightly distorted. Still, it was recognizable.

“How small am I, Maxi?” he asked, his eyes trying to focus on the dim, odd little bulb of light hanging directly overhead. He was finding it more difficult than he would have expected.

“What?” the girl said. “Shit, can’t hear you kid.” She moved out of her seat, dropping onto her knees with a thud. Placed her forearms on the chair Theo now lay upon, her head lowering until it rested in her arms. “Say that again.”

Theo sat up again, looking her in the eye. She had beautiful eyes. Almost purple. “I asked how small I was.” He said it with a bit more volume than he normally would have, though it didn’t help the high pitched squeak.

“Oh, about two inches. I figured you couldn’t get too hurt at that size. I mean, any smaller and I might crush you by accident. Now, I might just give you a bruise or two.”

“Great,” Theo answered, not eagerly. He took the opportunity to look around again, taking in some of the features of the great landscape. His mind was still having trouble putting it all together, realizing that the mountains in the background were really only the different parts of Maxi’s computer, and the ceiling above wasn’t just another infinitely high object, like the sky normally was. It was all amazing, and as his senses came back to him, exciting.

Maxi went to say something, her words echoing around him, sounding deep in his ears, but he wasn’t paying much attention. Instead, his imagination went crazy, picturing all the things that, up until now, had just been an impossible fantasy. He was really two inches tall. This was real. He could camp in someone’s belly button, swim in a glass of water, feast on a crumb… or do some things more sexual. His gaze returned to Maxi, his penis twitching as a smile spread it way over his features.

“Did you hear me?” Her question brought him back to his unbelievable reality.

“Oh, sorry, I was lost for a bit.”

“Whatever, spaz. I asked how you felt. Nothing broken, out of place? Organs all functioning?”

Theo looked down at his naked body - his clothes did not shrink with him - as if he could see any problems with his innards. He then patted his belly, because that was going to tell him more than the sight test did. In the end, he shrugged and said, “I think so. Bit cold though.”

“Yeah, that happens. Square cube law.”

“What?”

Maxi rolled her eyes. “You have more surface area in relation to your volume. It makes you colder.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“Can I have some clothes then?”

“No.”

“‘Cause you don’t have any in my size?”

“‘Cause I need to jerk you off before we do anything.” Theo’s penis twitched again, the breath going out of him momentarily.

“R… Really?” he asked, his squeaky voice carrying a bit more eagerness than he would have liked to revile.

“Yeah. Part of the tests. Lean back.”

Theo wasn’t about to argue with that. He let himself fall, his back landing on the rough strings that made up the chair’s bottom, closing his eyes, eagerly awaiting Maxi’s touch. He wasn’t embarrassed about being naked, or the thought of a practical stranger doing things like this. Excitement, sexual desire, curiosity, they were all peaked inside Theo’s little body. In short, he was ready.

Still, a burning wave of pleasure shot up his spine at Maxi’s first touch. It wasn’t even anything special, just her soft finger being placed on his cock. She didn’t rub, didn’t push, didn’t go in cute little circles. It was still enough to cause Theo’s hands to desperately grasp the fibers, his smile to widen, his cock to harden.

“Excited, are we?” Maxi said down, her voice lost somewhere between his ear and his sex-crazed brain. He  groaned in response, his tongue coming out of his mouth a moment later, licking his lips.

Maxi grinned down at her little Theo, spread eagle, naked, his tiny wee-wee hidden under her pale finger. She didn’t love humans most of the time, but when they were like this, tiny, helpless, completely in her control, she thought they were adorable. She just wanted to take a bite out of his little belly. She started rubbing.

Theo’s hands dug into the fibers as the giant started her message, working at Theo’s groin slowly, teasingly, rolling his erection between her finger and his warm crotch. Already the sensation of cold was only a distant memory, Theo’s little body pulsing with heat of arousal, his cheeks flushing red, his breath steamy, his heart rushing. Even now, only moments after her first touch, Theo could feel himself on the verge of climax.

He tried to hold it in, knowing that this ecstasy would end the moment he finished. He didn’t want it to stop. He hated the very idea, could despise nothing more than having this moment slip from his grasp. But, his body was betraying him, pulses of pleasure gripping him, physically moving him. He could feel his pleasure like he could never before, each slight roll tearing his brain apart, shoving chemicals between the severed halves, then forcing it back together in an explosion of pure physiological bliss.

His heart beat, blood pushed through his veins. His smile was wide, exposing the glistening whites of his teeth in a grin that was almost savage. His breathing was fast and quick, like an animals. His eyes filled with a fire as they opened and found Maxi’s.

So, you're that type of human, eh? Maxi’s grin grew wider as the situation dawned on her. She didn’t need to be gentle with someone like him. She stopped her teasing, pushing down on his cock, her finger mashing against his burning hot skin. She leaned in, increasing the pressure beyond what most people in Theo’s condition would consider pleasurable, even beyond what most would be able to even endure.

In response, Theo yelled. Not a scream of pain, not even one of pleasure. Just a pure, animalistic shout as he reached climax, as chemicals poured into his brain, altering his wiring, sending signals at a rate beyond what his human mind should have been able to do, as his body writhed, as his fingers gripped harder, as that fire in his eyes burned, as his heart violently forced his burning blood through the shell that constricted his body.

Maxi pulled her finger away, cum dripping from the tip, some thick strands forming a bridge between Theo’s tiny body and her hand. As she pulled farther away some drops fell onto the chair, staining it a sick white, and the bridges stretched, eventually snapping.

“Damn Theo,” Maxi said, resting her head on her arms once again. She too was breathing heavy, a feat that few humans could claim ownership to. “You might be more interesting than I thought.”