- Text Size +

Maxi turned back to the computer, placing the shrinking machine on a nearby table. She clicked a few buttons and the screen went black. A moment later an odd looking hologram, though one of much nicer quality than the one on her wrist, took form. It was another one of the squid headed creatures, its head as disgusting as the first time Theo saw it. Then again, perhaps it was the same alien. It wasn’t like he could tell the difference. Theo could now make out large holes in its head that seemed to pulse, a thick goo lining them. Its face was flat, devoid of a nose, or lips, or even much of a mouth. Its eyes were squid like, an oval pinched in at the middle to make a sideways eight. The rest of its body was covered in a long robe.

“Zone commander Q-89_D, requesting communications-“

“Shut up and talk. What do you want?”

The squid looked mildly annoyed, or at least as annoyed as a squid could be. “I’ve been ordered to follow up on the complication from earlier. What did you do with the human?”

Maxi grinned, turning back to her captive. She took a few strides over to him, saying, “Well don’t you have good timing, squido.” She reached Theo, putting one arm over his shoulder, leaning against him as if she was a friend. Theo only stood still, confused about the situation. Nothing made sense anymore.

“Got him right here. Was about to do some fun stuff when you happened to call.”

“Ah, then my timing is, how do you earth folk say it? Totally rad?”

Maxi cringed. “Yeah. That’s what we say. Now what do you want?”

“Your reassignment is still to be carried out, on schedule, but those upstairs have seen fit to assign you a minor job until you are picked up.”

“A three day job? I never like those.”

“Well, you might like this one. Its fits right up your alley.” If a squid could look cocky, this one did.

“Speak then. What is the job.”

“Perhaps it would be best if we didn’t speak in front off…” he tilted his head towards Theo.

“Aw, I’m sure our little… the fuck was you name?”

“Theo,” Theo answered.

“Really? Theodor? Are people still called that? Whatever.” She turned back to the squid. “Our little Theo can hear whatever it is you need to say.”

“Fine. We need you to conduct more research on human genitalia, as well as the mating rituals.”

Maxi rolled her eyes. “What is it with fucking? Why do you need every cadet and his mother fucking humans every other month. Do you watch it back on your ships? Is that what it is? Cause if you want something to jerk off to I can-“

“Stop,” the alien said, holding his hands – tentacle? – up in defense. “Its nothing like that. The ritual just changes a lot. Please collect as much data-“

“Fuck as many people.”

“Sure. Just fill out the customary forms. You can probably use your little Theo as a test subject.”

“Perfect. Now you better leave. I need to perform this ‘research.’”

“Fine. Good day.” The alien disappeared without another word, the room returning to its normal atmosphere.

Theo turned to the girl, one eyebrow raised. “So, are we going to collect data now?”

She rolled her eyes, taking a few steps towards the computer, and away from him. “Stop thinking with your dick,” she said over her shoulder, tapping away at a few keys. “It isn’t as fun as it sounds.”

“But it isn’t going to kill me, right?”

“Probably not.”

“Probably?”

“Probably.”

“Okay.” He wasn’t sure what to think about that. But, a little sex play had to be a step up from brutal murder, right? And it wasn’t like Maxi was some hideous alien or anything. She was a sweet, cute, sexy teenager. One that he had fantasized about for years. One who he had tried to talk to, but shot him down mercilessly. Maybe this was the miracle he was always hoping for. He allowed a half smile to cut his features. Things were looking up.

Maxi turned around, a wall of light about the size of a sheet of paper emanating from the device at her wrist. “Okay,” she said back to him, quickly scanning the document. “First part is a simple questionnaire. Please answer honestly and truthfully. Got it?”

“Yep.” It wasn’t like Theo had much to hide about his sexuality.

“So you wouldn’t mind a lie detector?”

His voice was a bit shaky as he answered, “Nope.” He had a little to hide about his sexuality.

“Good.” Maxi pulled a cord from her wrist device. It looked like any other earth cord, black and rubbery, but with a bright yellow piece at the end. Without much warning, she shoved it up his nose. Theo struggled for a moment, the tiny wire wiggling its way up until he could barely feel it anymore.

“The fuck was that?” he yelled.

“Lie detector. Ninety nine percent accurate. Ready for the questions?”

“I guess. Can you untie me though?”

“Well shit, Theo, want me to serve you caviar on a gold plate as I do it?”

He shrugged. “Never was a fan of caviar.”

“Good.” She went behind him, working at the knot. “I don’t got any anyway.” The ropes slid free. Immediately he brought his wrists in front of him, tenderly rubbing the red patches. “Now, question one,” she said, returning before him. “How many-“

“Wait, can’t we sit down first?” She looked at him with hatred.

“Fine, your majesty,” she answered, waving over to a couple of chairs that sat at the computer. Theo sat down, the fabric expanding around his tired, aching body. It might have been one of the comfiest things he had ever sat in.

“These are amazing chairs,” he said, sinking in lower, swiveling back and forth a bit. “Do they have some weird alien tech in them? Like nano-fabric or something?”

“I got them at Ikea.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah. You good now? Going to need anything else?”

“Nope, shoot.”

“Don’t tempt me.” She swiveled in her chair, leaning back, resting her shoes on the computer. “Question one, how many sexual partners have you had?”

“Ever?” Theo asked, a bit nervous. Maxi nodded. “None.”

“Fucking wow.” She pressed at the sheet, a slight ding sounding. “Guess you don’t have any STD’s then?”

“No.”

“Good for you. Ever gotten to third base?”

“No.”

“Second?”

“No.” She paused, looking over at him with disappointment.

“How old are you?”

“fourteen.”

“And you never touched a tit?”

“Not yet.”

She rolled her eyes. “You’ve kissed someone, right?”

At least he had this. “Yes,” he answered with a bit more pride than he probably should have. Who cared if it was only this afternoon.

“Good. At least you got that. How many times to you jerk off a week?”

He hesitated. “I’m not really sure.” These questions were getting a bit more personal than he wanted them to.

“Rough ballpark.”

“Three?”

Her wrist device blinked red. She smiled. “Try again.”

“Five?” Red light. “Seven,” he admitted with a sigh. No red light.

“Such a player,” Maxi noted, tapping at the screen. “How big are you?”

“About five foot six.”

“Dick size, fucktard.”

“Oh…” he hesitated answering. This was definitely more personal than he had wanted.

“Nevermind,” Maxi said, the board disappearing back into the device. She stood up, walking over to him. “Guys always add a few inches anyway.” Her hand came down to his waist.

“What the hell are you doing!” Theo shouted, pushing her away.

“Measuring.”

“Well, don’t.”

She wasn’t impressed. “Listen, tiny. A girl is going to touch your little pee-pee. Enjoy it.” She reached down to his waist again, this time without resistance. Theo leaned back in the plush chair, his cheeks burning, his eyes darting around the room, finding anything to look at other than the girl. There was a funny little poster in one corner of the room that looked like a guy with a really big smile. No, wait, his throat was slit.

Theo’s cheeks blushed even more as he felt Maxi’s warm hand against the sensitive skin of his crotch, quickly descending to his genitalia. Her fingers wrapped around his member, pressing lightly, her wrist device making a slight beep. She then pulled her hand out, saying, “See, wasn’t so bad, right?”

“No. Not bad,” Theo admitted, happy that it was over.

She returned to her seat, flopping down in the thick fabric, the board popping back up. She started typing. “Four point two inches.”

“Wait, its bigger than-“

“Next question. Got any fetishes?”

“Fetishes?”

“Yeah. Funny things that get you hard even though they shouldn’t. Feet, for example. A lot of guys like to jerk off to feet.”

“N.. No.” The device beeped red. He was starting to hate that thing.

“Okay, so you have a fetish or two. Don’t worry, almost everyone does. Hell, the weird people are the ones who don’t.” She typed a few notes, then returned to him, smiling a cruel, mocking smile. It made her face light up. “What type of fetish you got, Theo?”

“Well…” he mumbled, his hand coming to the back of his neck.

“I ain't going to judge.”

“I guess feet.” The light didn’t buzz.

“Anything else?”

“Nope.” The light buzzed.

Maxi smiled more. “Something really weird then. What is it?”

Theo cringed. He barely even knew this girl. Really, he didn’t know this girl at all. Hell, he didn’t even know if she was actually a girl. He should probably ask about that before she tried to touch his junk again. “I…”

“Furry fetish?”

“No.”

“Death fetish?”

“Not really.”

“Latex?”

“No.”

“anal?”

“That’s a fetish?”

“Technically.”

“Then yeah.”

“Anymore?”

“Nope.” The red light dinged. He wanted to fucking murder it. Maxi laughed.

“Amputee?”

“No.”

“BDSM?”

“Nope.”

“Giantess?”

“Nope.” That damn red light again.

Maxi smiled. “Ding ding ding, we got a winner. And of course it has to be one with a shit ton of sub sections. Do you really have to be this annoying?”

“Can't really help it.”

“Right. I’m just going to list ‘em off. Stop me when you hear something you're into.”

“Alright.”

“Interacting with boobs,”

“Yep.”

“BBW, Body exploration,”

“That one.”

“Breast enlargement, Butt, couples, crush,”

“That.”

“Crush, really?”

“Yeah.”

She laughed a bit. “Guess we both would have liked my choice then. Feet, you already said yes, furry, said no, futanari, gentle,”

“Gentle?”

“You want to be treated gently by a giantess.”

“I guess.”

“Fine. Growing or shrinking out of clothes.”

“Is that really a sub section?”

“Yes.”

“I guess.”

“Growing woman.”

“Yep.”

“Humiliation.”

“Yes.”

Maxi rolled her eyes. “My little pervert, hugh? Incest?” When he didn’t respond, she shrugged and went back to her list, a bit surprised. “Insertion?”

“Insertion?”

“Think human dildo.”

“Oh. Yeah.”

“Pervert.  Legwear, lesbians, maternal, mouth play,”

“Yeah.”

“Holly fuck this is taking a while. Muscle? Odor, Scat.”

“That one.”

Maxi almost laughed. “You really want to get shit on?” He shrugged, his cheeks turning the same shade of red as her devilish button. “Whatever. Slave, slow size change, unaware,”

“Yep.”

“Violent?”

“Yes.”

“Vore?” he nodded. “Waterspouts?”

“Shouldn’t that be included in scat? Like, under one heading, like ‘toilet’.”

“I don’t write this stuff. You like getting peed on or not?”

“I’m just saying it seems unnecessary to distinguish.”

“You like getting pissed on?”

“No.”

Maxi was amazed when the device didn’t beep. “Really?”

“What?”

“Scat is fine, but getting pissed on is a turn off?”

“Yeah. You want to get pissed on?”

“No, but that's not the point. I don’t want to get shit on either.”

“You ever tried it?”

Maxi rolled her eyes, groaning. She typed some more stuff into the computer, trying to keep her mind away from the clear deviation from the norm. This kid was weird. “Fine. Any other fetishes you can think of?” She hoped for a “no.”

“Nope.” Close enough. The machine didn’t even buzz.

“Thank god. We can move on to step two.”

“A more thorough collection of data?” Theo said, trying to sound seductive. It ended up sounding more creepy-uncley.

“Says the kid who almost fainted when I touched his dick.”

“That was unexpected.”

“Sure. Now take off your pants.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, sorry we still haven't gotten into anything that good yet, but i SWEAR next chapter will have shrinking.