[Reviews - 77] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Blue RibbonRed Ribbon

The titanic woman known as Eris has proclaimed herself Goddess and wages war against humanity, with her band of so-called Angels, from her base somewhere in the constellation of Sagittarius. But what do big, faceless, companies have to do with this? Follow Sidney, an ace naval pilot, as he seeks to uncover the ugly truth behind various rumours.

I believe there is acceptable balance of gentle and sadistic in this story.

P.S. A thanks to Nostory for applying vinegar, so to speak, to my rusty writing.


Rated: R
Categories: Destruction, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 60519 Read: 111309
Published: August 23 2015 Updated: April 28 2016
Story Notes:

Just so you know, the all of giantesses (currently) consider humans 'unworthy', and this means humans have never been able to see the face of a giantess (e.g. when they communicate via a video link with human ships). They have only ever managed to view giantesses from the neck down (because humans are not deemed worthy enough to see the face of a giantess unless she decides otherwise, because a human has earned the privilege). This further demeans the humans. As a result, all of the giantesses are members of the below trope, especially Eris because she considers herself Goddess:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheFaceless

There will be a big reveal for the villainess towards the end of the story, as there often is with characters of this trope. Other giantesses may be revealed sooner. I would describe giantess society as an odd fusion of Feudalism and Fascism, hence the reason for many of their views.

Again, a thanks to Nostory for applying vinegar, so to speak, to my rusty writing.

1. Chapter Zero (Prologue) by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstar (2443 words)

2. Chapter One by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3115 words)

Nostory told me Eris is, and I quote: "unbelievably sexy". Do you agree with this opinion? Let me know in a review.

3. Chapter Two by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3052 words)

4. Chapter Three by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3311 words)

I love seeing GiantessLover122 beg. It's so satisfying. Know that I will heed all commnents, so review!

5. Chapter Four by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3341 words)

One of my incentives to keep going is that I want to write a story that people will remember. I want to inspire aspiring writers. Writing a decent story takes ages and hopefully won't get distracted too much.

6. Chapter Five by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3240 words)

7. Chapter Six by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 4] (3174 words)

8. Chapter Seven by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3147 words)

9. Chapter Eight by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3237 words)

10. Chapter Nine by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 2] (3244 words)

11. Chapter Ten by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3146 words)

12. Chapter Eleven by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3131 words)

Feels like I'm writing for just 3 or 4 people; come on, sign in and let know your thoughts on the story.

Get ready for more fanservice! Not really...I hope this is the chapter you were after, Gadgetmawombo. I got my butt in gear just for you.

13. Chapter Twelve by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3433 words)

Sorry this chapter is a little late! There was a lot of thought that needed to go into it. I was conflicted about certain parts. I've consistently underestimated how long this story will be, so expect more like twenty chapters.

14. Chapter Thirteen by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3396 words)

15. Chapter Forteeen by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3126 words)

16. Chapter Fifteen by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3264 words)

So...I've made it past the 50,000 word mark. I've amazed myself with this story. I coudn't have done it without the kind reviewers. Thank you to all those who have left a review.

 

I hope you like surprises, because this chapter has several.

17. Chapter Sixteen by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 2] (3279 words)

So it's been a month. I have been busy working on various things. I hope you understand. So many distractions. It's sad because I want to conclude this story. Updates will be twice a month now I think. Lots of things I need to be getting on with.

I have a number of story ideas in mind for a new project after this one. E-mail me to discuss (if it's an incentive, you can have access to some of my unreleased comics created using Daz3D simply by e-mail and agreeing to give feedback). But fear not, there is still loads of story left to tell in Gems of the Sky. Given all that I have planned, it'll make it past 60,000 words. Of that I can assure you.

18. Chapter Seventeen by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 2] (3230 words)

Sorry for the delay. Next chapter should contain some important details. I threw in a curveball in this chapter and I think you'll know what as you read.

I can make lots of excuses,  but the fault is my own. I have nobdy else that I can really blame. As always, thank you for the reviews. I'll be going back to re-check previous chapters before I release the story in format more suitable for eletronic book readers to download at Giantess City. And I'll design a nice fornt cover and fix minor details too.

19. Chapter Eighteen by Stubbornstain [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3210 words)

This chapter was challenging to write. From a technical perceptive. Hopefully I haven't contradicted any previous chapters. I do not have writers block (just get busy and distracted from time to time). I must emphasize that. Another render for readers in the end notes. Perhaps I'll make this a regular thing?

How many more chapters? I have consistently underestimated the length of this story. At the very least five more I'd say? I'm guessing. Much of the story making up as I go along. There is some semblance of a plan that guides the story at least.