- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was challenging to write. From a technical perceptive. Hopefully I haven't contradicted any previous chapters. I do not have writers block (just get busy and distracted from time to time). I must emphasize that. Another render for readers in the end notes. Perhaps I'll make this a regular thing?

How many more chapters? I have consistently underestimated the length of this story. At the very least five more I'd say? I'm guessing. Much of the story making up as I go along. There is some semblance of a plan that guides the story at least.

Now that I've said what it is she wanted, Persephone proceeds to pleasure me. A feeling of ecstasy takes over. I descend into bliss. Who knew such a lonely individual could be this good! Persephone is a master of arousal. Perhaps she has been practising.

What I hoped would last for forever, doesn't last long, however. Or maybe I'm just so sexually stimulated that I've lost track of time? Either way, we revert to the serious matter of Wayne.

Even though it's clear that she no longer wants to pleasure me, I'm unable to get dressed. I look towards my clothes, held down by her finger, with a frustrated expression. A mischievous grin creeps across her lips – like she doesn't want me to have my clothes.

"Wayne said some things that I didn't like, Hercules," she says, her eyes scrutinising my body, "So we need to talk about that now. Can we talk about that?"

"As soon as I've put my clothes back on we can talk about Wayne, sure," I reply.

"I want you to stay like that. I like you with no clothes on."

Well, uh, that was awfully blunt. I'm no body-builder, but I guess it's understandable. Persephone is very sexually starved. I might be the only chance she gets at a willing sexual partner. Still, I feel incredibly awkward.

"How can we talk seriously if one of us is naked?"

She tosses my clothes off of her bed and then raises herself up from the mattress. Once off of her bed, she proceeds to take her own clothes off, albeit it just a simple pink bra and panties. Hey, Persephone, that's not what I meant!

Although, she is beautiful. I shan't argue. Just look at those huge breasts! I could get lost in that cleavage. And I have been. If only Maxine could be more like Persephone...

"Can we talk seriously now?" she gleefully declares as she descends back onto the mattress to meet me.

"Uh, um, well," I stammer, "I suppose?"

"Good."

She leans over to plant a kiss on my forehead, in such a way as to apparently make sure that my eyes have a clear view of her chest. She's good at this. I can feel myself melting again.

As I fall into the mattress again, she forces herself upon me. I'm squeezed between her breasts – two, soft, globular pillows. I want to tell to stop this, but I love it so! Gosh, I'm so conflicted.

"W-what did Wayne say?" I ask, now panting, trying to restart our supposedly serious conversation.

"He said he can prove Angels are humans. That's blasphemy, isn't it, Hercules?" she says, her hand coming in to meet the top of my head, "You don't think that I'm a human do you Hercules?"

"I-I....I don't know."

"You know, my two girls have crushed many humans when they've become angry. But, I like you Hercules, so, tell me, why aren't you sure?"

"It-it's because of what his brother said..."

"Mmm. Go on. The foolish doctor yes?"

I can tell that this is going to be incredibly awkward. But she's going to have to face the truth. If she won't hear it from me then what hope is there?

"Yes," I say with a nod, "He said Wayne helped to create the Angels."

A frown appears across her face. What have I done? I can already feel her two girls pressing hard against my weak form.

"Hercules!" she snaps, "How can you believe a stupid human over me?"

"Ah, uh, f...fuck. Then t-tell me. How do you think you were created? Who is your mummy?"

The squeezing stops. She moves her head up, now wanting to avoid eye contact with me. Silence.

For what seems like several minutes – probably – I've lost track of time – no movement from her at all. Am I finally getting through to her? She looks to be in deep thought. Then a tear splashes onto the mattress beside me.

"Okay, Hercules, you win."

Was that all it took? Really? It seems too good to be true. What happened to her goddess complex all of a sudden?

"Why are you crying? I didn't mean to make you cry."

"I thought about it. And I don't remember. You're right, I never had a mummy like Althea does."

"How about I do some of my Martian Magic and we take a break from this conversation."

"No Martian Magic. I want to learn more about myself. I want Wayne up here. Maybe he knows if I have a mummy or not, because all I remember is being trapped on this ship. I'm not going to hurt him, if that's what you're worried about. He has questions to answer."

"I wasn't worried. I trust you Persephone, the prettiest girl in the entire universe."

There. That should do it. She'll like that.

"Ooh, Hercules. I couldn't wish for a better human. Ugh, you wouldn't believe all of the things that I need to do with you. But now is not the time for experimenting. Right now I gotta a lot of questions."

"Me too."

But experimenting? What could she possibly mean by that? That is a little concerning. Come on, Hercules, pull yourself together; it can't be that bad.

She's just an extremely lustful woman who doesn't know her own strength. Okay, maybe I should be a little worried. I shan't ask her about that now though.

"I'll get Althea to bring him back up," she says as she releases me from between her breasts.

As she lifts herself up from the mattress, she begins to tap on the screen wrapped around her wrist, the one furthest from me. Almost immediately she gets a response from Althea. She gives the whiny teenager groan I've come to expect from her, like she's upset at being disturbed.

"Mummy, I was busy disciplining the humans. How can you be done with Hercules already?" I hear her say.

"Mummy wants Wayne up here," Persephone replies.

"But mummy, I was punishing him for being a stupid human."

"You can play with Wayne later. Right now I need him up here."

"Fine."

She just said that she's punishing Wayne and Persephone interprets that as play? Well, I guess there isn't much to do around here, and humans do provide ample entertainment. Wait, what am I saying? I hope I'm not turning into another Althea. I mean, I do like Persephone and Althea but I can't allow myself to act like them and develop a god complex.

Persephone closes the communication channel and quickly turns her attention back to me. She crawls over to me, slowly, like a feline who's on the prowl for their next meal. She looks at me with a frightening smile, one that reveals her pearly whites, but that is strangely sultry. It screams: You're mine and I can do whatever I please with you.

Despite her appearance, however, she manages to be surprisingly tender. She pecks at my head and then retreats to stare longingly into my eyes.

What is this? Does she want something out of me? Why is she doing this?

"What do you want me to do to that stupid human Wayne?" she asks me, still staring deeply into my eyes, "I can do anything. I know you hate him too."

"Why are you asking me what to do? You're the Angel," I respond, confused, "You don't have to listen to me."

"I know I don't. But it's hard to explain. Anyway...if you want my two girls to crush him, they'll gladly do it. They're very strong."

Hard to explain? It's been easy to tell that she's infatuated with me. Is this her way of trying to get me to like her more? I already promised her that I wouldn't try and leave. What more could she want out of me? When has an Angel ever asked a human to give her advice?

"Can we just talk to him first. Okay?"

"Okay Hercules. I have some questions I want to ask."

"What sorts of things do you want to know?"

"Maybe Wayne can tell me who my mummy is. He should also finish what he was trying to tell Nyx."

"What was that?"

"He was saying...they're here."

Before she can finish her sentence, she becomes distracted by something on the floor. I follow her gaze down to the floor and see Althea and Wayne by the lift lobby entrance. Although it's hard to tell exactly from this distance, it looks as if Wayne's eyes are bulging, like he's never seen boobs as big as Persephone's, even though he supposedly created her.

"Mummy! What happened to your clothes?" Althea calls up.

Good question Althea. When has it ever been appropriate to interrogate someone whilst completely naked? But if Wayne dares try any funny stuff, I know Persephone will protect me.

"Mummy was just trying to convince Hercules to stay with us. That's all."

"Oh, I see. Good job mummy! Your two girls do the best persuading in the entire universe!"

"Mmm, I know. But now it's Wayne's turn to make some promises."

Persephone begins to grope her breasts, all whilst keeping a fierce gaze fixed on Wayne. Realizing that she is no longer needed, Althea shoves Wayne away from her – causing him to fall over – and turns to head back into the lift. As she does so, Persephone reaches down from her bed to forcefully grab him.

"Hercules and I have some questions for you, stupid human," she says as she drops him onto the bed from a height about two or three times his own.

"I'll answer all of your questions," he pants as he gets back onto his feet, clearly disoriented from the fall, "Just don't send me back to that monster Nyx.

"We'll see," Persephone says rather threateningly – in a menacing tone I've not heard from her before.

Looking at Wayne, it's easy to see Althea had some fun with him, even if only briefly. His cheeks are red, with hand prints on them, probably from Althea beating him. Man, I do not want to get into a fight with her. His hair is messy, though it's hard to say if it's directly due to the abuse that he's suffered, or if it's just his normal hairstyle.

"Why create the Angels?" I ask, trying my best to sound as scary as Persephone just did, of course it must be hard to take a naked person seriously.

"I didn't create them..."

"So you're calling your own brother a liar?

I look up at Persephone who nods, as if to say: Go on, you're doing great. I then turn my attention back to Wayne.

His eyes narrow. They lock onto me, staring into my own. But it's all a façade. Despite his tearing expression, I see fear in his eyes. Like it's painful for to say the truth.

"No, no. I wasn't alone. There was a team. But I did lead the team. I mean after the previous leader died."

"How did they die?" I ask bluntly, not concerning myself with the little details like their name.

"Eris killed her. She broke out of her chamber and chased after her, back when she wasn't so fat from being mostly sedentary and eating humans. Eris was created to be fierce, that's why she was conditioned to be the leader. But she can be beaten with my help."

"How...?"

Before I can finish what I'm saying, Persephone's hand swoops across in front of me, startling us both. She latches onto Wayne, squeezing him tightly in her clenched fist. As she brings him up to her face, her hand squeezes ever tighter, eliciting a scream from him.

"Argh! Stop!" he yells.

"Tell me who my mummy is?" Persephone growls.

"Fine! Just put me down. Please!"

"Tell me. Or I'll squeeze harder."

"Persephone, please, just put him down," I plead, "For Hercules."

Her rage is suddenly replaced with sadness. Her focus shifts onto me and she stares into my eyes. She appears to think about something for a moment, musing, and then opens up her hand, causing Wayne to crash back down to the mattress.

Wow, that actually worked. She really listened to me. Still, I wish she wouldn't drop him from a height like that.

"Your mummy, I guess," Wayne continues as he finds his feet, "Is the original Angel."

"Is that Eris?" Persephone enquires, her rage having all of a sudden vanished.

"It's not. You probably haven't met her. Her name is Sedna..."

"I want to meet her."

"She's not going to be of any use to us right now."

I can see the anger rising in Persephone. It must be hard for her. Maybe after this is over we can go and find Sedna.

"I want to go to her!" she growls.

"If Wayne leaves the coordinates for the start charts," I offer, "I will come with you once we've defeated Eris."

I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but that should shut her up for now. Women have such good memories, so it'll be hard to wriggle out of what I just said. I hope I don't come to regret it.

"Promise?" she says, blushing a little.

"I Promise. What about you Wayne?"

"I will get you to Sedna."

"Okay, good," I say in agreement, "But why do you need Angel blood?"

"I personally crafted large parts of that XNA*, so I know how it works. Inside the XNA I sneaked in the instructions to build a virus that can defeat Eris. This was in case I ever changed my mind about them. If we can connect the blood analysis machine to, even just an average, human sized computer, I should be able to retrieve my notes."

*XNA = Xeno nucleic acid

When he says Eris, he means all of the Angels, surely? He couldn't have created a virus just for Eris. If there's one thing I hate about my job in the military, it's moral dilemmas. I've had a lot of those recently. And deciding whether or not I should help to kill Persephone is perhaps the biggest I've ever faced.

"Uh, okay, but first things first," I say, "Why did you help create the Angels."

Now that I think about it: How many other Angels are there? I know of Eris, Persephone, Nyx, Nike, Hebe I think was mentioned before by the navy and I now know about Sedna. Somebody must have had an insane amount of money to raise that many giantesses.

"I'll be honest with you: I hate other humans. You don't know what it feels like to grow up despised by your peers – to be an outcast. School was terrible. But I showed them. It pays big to be a nerd. I got my own private space station..."

I stretch out my arm to grab his neck, but I manage to stop myself. My hand almost wraps itself around his neck, but I quickly lower it. Getting angry won't solve anything.

Wayne is starting to sound as crazy as Eris. Is this really all about revenge? That's nuts! It doesn't sound like he regrets his creation after all.

My gaze remains fixed firmly on him, and his on me. His expression, like my own, is unmoving. Then Persephone chimes in to break the awkward silence.

"What would you like me to do to him?" she asks, "My two girls are very persuasive you know."

"Indeed they are. But it's fine Persephone. Wayne has been obedient so far. I was just thinking of my next question."

"Okay Hercules, I'll let you think of your question."

My attention turns back to Wayne, who is choosing to remain strangely silent. In the background, I hear Persephone let out a long sigh as she gets into a more comfortable position. For a moment, I allow myself to be distracted by her breasts as they brush against the mattress.

As I stare at her bare breasts, a new question pops into my head: Why try and defeat Eris if you have such a burning hatred of humanity? Eris loves to kill humans, so where's the logic in that? Does he grow sick of the war too?

"If you hate humans, why do you now want to kill Eris?" I ask, "Doesn't that contradict your reason for creating her in the first place?"

"Nyx somehow found my hidey hole. And, as I'm sure you know, Sidney, you can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word. I wanted to live, so I promised her I could kill Eris."

"But that still doesn't explain why Nyx has been getting orders from humans."

"Oh, you know about that? That's easy. Eris's demands have been getting too much for the 'military industrial complex'. Those that built that huge state of the art ship you were on, Sidney, helped Nyx and Eris take control of it. They know all of it's weaknesses. They purposefully gave it certain weaknesses, I'm certain of it.

"Nyx showed me the database of all of the pilots, we agreed upon you because you'd be perfect for my plan. And you did not disappoint. Nyx, although she might not appear so, is actually far less crazy than Eris. I don't know if they told Nyx where I live, but here I am."

Really? Nyx is far less crazy than Eris? How is that possible? Just how deranged is Eris? And that does explain why she wants the title of goddess for herself.

He smiles at me, though it's not the mischievous sort of smile I expect from somebody like him. It's hard to say what he's thinking. But it does seem as though the tensions have eased somewhat.

But what about this virus? How is he going to build a virus without a laboratory? I bet he wants me to go on another escapade.

"Okay, Wayne," I say, trying my best to remain focused on him and not Persephone's jiggling breasts in the background, "I have one more question for now."

"What's that?"

"How are you going to grow these viruses without a lab?"

A smile returns to his face whilst he thinks of what to say next. He looks towards Persephone's chest and then back at me. He must be trying come up with the best way to break the news of another escapade.

"Eris is a cyborg, like all of the Angels. We will need somebody to sneak in and implant a computer virus inside her body to defeat her. Perhaps by piloting a small drone. But to do that we need to get close enough to her. That's why we need Nyx's help to defeat Eris. Eris trusts her more than any Angel. She can distract her whilst the drone pilot gets to work."

"And you want me to do that?"I ask.

Before he has a chance to respond, Persephone wraps her hand around him, squeezing him tightly. I look up at her face, her expression one of intense disdain. Her attention quickly shifts to me and she shakes her head.

"I'm not letting Hercules anywhere near that monster!" she shouts.

Chapter End Notes:

I had to different hair styles which I could not decide on for Wayne. In the end, I went for the longer one. It's not as messy as I may have described. But I think it suits him. It doesn't matter if this isn't exactly how you imagined him. As with Persephone, I spent the time to create an entirely custom face for him (i.e. I did not use any of the characters which you can buy). Eris