- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So it's been a month. I have been busy working on various things. I hope you understand. So many distractions. It's sad because I want to conclude this story. Updates will be twice a month now I think. Lots of things I need to be getting on with.

I have a number of story ideas in mind for a new project after this one. E-mail me to discuss (if it's an incentive, you can have access to some of my unreleased comics created using Daz3D simply by e-mail and agreeing to give feedback). But fear not, there is still loads of story left to tell in Gems of the Sky. Given all that I have planned, it'll make it past 60,000 words. Of that I can assure you.

How can I convince her to stick to the plan? If she doesn't go back to Nyx then we will never have a chance to kill Eris. I hate Nyx too, but we need her. She has Wayne.

"I never liked Nyx either mummy," Althea says, breaking me from my chain of thought, "She was always so bossy. But where will we go?"

"I don't know," Persephone replies, her voice full of distress.

Where will we go? Where will I go? After everything that has happened, I can't show up on Mars again. My only hope to redeem myself is to defeat Eris. And I don't know that we can do that without Wayne.

The mining company seems to think more highly of Nyx than they do of Eris at this point; but were does Wayne fit into this tussle for power? Why is Nyx letting Wayne control her? I mean, we wouldn't have gone on that errand if Nyx didn't listen to Wayne.

"Listen, Persephone," I say, trying to reassure her, "I don't know what Nyx is up to but I will help you kill her. I promise."

"How will we kill her though?" Persephone asks.

"I have a feeling Wayne wants to kill her too, and he'll know how. That's why we need to meet with her again and convince her to let you have Wayne."

"I don't know."

She still seems rather uneasy. She's clearly still coming to terms with my revelations. But what can I do to make her feel better? Could making her aroused work? It used to work when Maxine was having a bad day – she would instantly come around.

I know that Persephone craves love, but it does seem wrong to use that to my advantage. Then again, I do kill humans for a living, and I now think giving Persephone a little love is wrong? What's gotten into me? I've done way worse.

But kill humans? Am I starting to sound like Althea? With all these crazy women around, I'm surprised I have haven't gone crazy myself yet.

"Listen, Persephone," I say, trying my best to hide my unease, "I know just the thing to make you happy again."

"What do you mean?" she replies.

What do you mean what do mean? Wasn't I clear? For such a smart woman, Persephone can sure sound dumb at times. I'm going out of my way to please her, and she doesn't take the hint.

"We Martians have a way with the ladies."

That got more of a response than I expected. Did she just gasp? What kind of image did I just put into her mind?

"Ooh, Hercules, tell me more."

I'm not sure what I meant just now, but it seems to be working. She's getting awfully aroused, I can hear it in her voice.

"I can come up and show you if you like, but you have to promise to take care of Jasmine and stick to the plan. Deal?"

Silence. Oh gosh, what have I said. I hope she doesn't get mad at me for wanting to save Jasmine.

She needs to understand that killing innocent humans is wrong. I'm not sure if she can be classed as a cannibal or not, but it's looking increasingly likely that she is, and that she's not as special as she claimed.

"Fine. You can come up," she says with a sigh.

"But will you let Jasmine live?" I reply.

"I suppose. Althea, will you get Jasmine some food?"

"Fine," Althea responds, in her typical whiny voice, not unlike that of an immature teenager.

"Now come up and show me what you Martians can do."

Well, here I go. Trying to arose a giant woman. I hope she can restrain herself.

Eh, who am I kidding? I'm too small to have any real effect on her. Of course, she doesn't suspect that this is just me trying to take her mind off of Jasmine. Hopefully if today and tomorrow conclude without a hitch, I can finally talk to Wayne again and get to the bottom of this.

"Alright Persephone, here I come," I say with enthusiasm down the microphone to her.

By now, I know my way around the important parts of her flagship and I don't really need Althea to escort me, but she accompanies me anyway. When we reach the lifts connecting the human part of the ship to Persephone's area, she leaves me, instructing Jasmine to follow her. I'm left to ascend the lift alone, giving me some time to ponder my next move.

How best to please a lady of her size? Certainly I can't go about it like I did with Maxine. I think I'll just have to throw out everything I know about intimacy.

As I've come to expect, when I exit the lift, Persephone is waiting eagerly for me. She is perfectly positioned to snatch me as soon as I leave the lift lobby. The fast movement of her body causes me to feel a bit queasy, but I quickly recover when she places me on her bed – between her thighs.

"So," she says, her voice clearly full of lust, "What is it you want to show me?"

I feel a finger prod my back, and, taking it as a cue, I start to walk up to her crotch. Before making contact with her vulva, I take one last look up at the mass of woman before me. Above me, her breasts block my view of her face, not that I'd be able to see it anyway.

Once I've taken in my surroundings, I take in a deep breath and get to work. Almost immediately, Persephone lets out a contented sigh as my hands affectionately massage her groin, or at least attempt to. I'm not sure how, but whatever it is I'm doing seems to be working. Already, Persephone seems to be relaxing; her muscles loosening as the tension leaves her immense body.

I didn't think that I would have this much of an impact, but it seems Persephone really appreciates the attention. Maybe I should be done this again? She clearly craves attention. I could use this to my advantage. But I can't offer too frequently, or she might suspect my plan.

Just as she is letting out another sigh of contentment, her body begins to slide down her bed. It's like she's melting because of me. Not wanting to get injured, I move back in tandem with her gradual slumping.

Eventually, she is laying completely flat on her bed., apparently having become lost in pleasure. As a hand reaches down to join me once more, I take a step away from her body, letting her hand do what it must inevitably do. I notice a growing damp patch underneath her underwear, where her hand is fondling. Then, apparently annoyed, she speaks up.

"I didn't tell you to stop," she growls.

"I know, but..." I manage to utter before she cuts me off.

"Get...back...in there!"

As soon as I recommence, I hear her begin to moan. She grows increasingly louder as I push my hands more forcefully against her now wet underwear. I guess I severely underestimated the effect that I would have on her.

"Wouldn't you like to know more about..." I manage to say before being cut off again.

"Please...just shut up and keep rubbing."

I continue pleasing her for what feels like an eternity, until she eventually decides she's had enough. At which point she wraps her hand around my tired body and drops me onto her stomach, where I sit down, only a minor distance from the bottom of her cleavage. Suspecting that she might want to talk now, I remain quiet as I wait for her to start the conversation.

"That was wonderful Hercules," she breathes, trying to catch her breath as she exits her sexually charged state, "You can tell me about the stupid miner humans now."

Not expecting her to be so direct, I stumble. I quickly try and think of something meaningful to say. Unfortunately it comes out really quickly and Persephone doesn't quite catch what I spew.

"What was that?" she enquires.

"Oh, uh, right," I say, trying to buy myself some time, "I'm really confused by them too."

"Is Jasmine a stupid miner human?"

"Oh, no. The stupid miner humans tricked her."

"Why? I thought all you humans like each other."

Uh? What planet has she been living on all this time? Where did she get that idea from? She hasn't been living on any planet all this time, but that's besides the point. What on Mars gave her that idea?

"Humans come in all shapes and types. Yeah, a lot of humans tolerate each other, that's true. But not all humans like each other. Take the space pirates for example. They are only out to harm other humans, and I've killed loads of them I'm glad to say."

"I know, you told me about that already. But tell me about this Jasmine. I don't think she's worth keeping alive, but I didn't want to make you upset, Hercules."

She genuinely cares about my feelings? That's good to know. But why is she allowing a mere human like me to tell her what to do?

"Well, what do you want to know about her?"

"What was she doing with those stupid miner humans?"

"They wanted her to make it easy for Nyx to defeat the human flagship. Jasmine was used to help Nyx. But I don't know how Wayne fits into all of this. That's why we need to talk to him. He will have lots of the information that I need. He might not be so easy to get the information I need out of though."

"Hercules, if he doesn't want to talk to you then I'll make him talk. I have my ways."

"Don't be too rough with him, okay?"

"Alright, fine. Just for you, I won't hurt him...too much."

"Thank you. I know I can at least count on you."

I say that, but I still don't feel that I really know Persephone. Like all of the Angels, and Eris, she remains this stubbornly mysterious individual. There's so much I have yet to uncover about her and the others.

Like: Are the mining company working with those would build the human flagship? How would the mining company know how to hack the flagship so efficiently? There has to be some collusion. Are we all just pawns in the sick game of a few billionaires? It's starting to look like it.

"Hercules," Persephone says as she extends her hand to stroke me, "Why are you suddenly so quiet? What are you thinking about?"

"Just human things," I reply.

"What do humans think about?"

"Um, well. Humans think about lots of things. I'm beginning to wonder if I can ever go back to Mars after all that has happened."

"Well you can always stay with me."

"Tha..."

Before I have a chance to finish, she hoists me up into the air and I'm dropped into her cleavage. Startled, I give up on trying to finish my sentence. I'm pushed firmly inside by her finger. Her hands then slowly massage her breasts as she raises herself up from the mattress.

Almost immediately I begin feeling weak. It's happening again. Persephone's body is paralysing me.

"Please stay with me Hercules. I like you. You're not like the other stupid humans."

I gaze up into her lips, her blonde hair charmingly draped around her chin. She pouts – obviously trying her best to appear cute. Curse her godly body.

"I...I...I..."

I try to formulate a coherent sentence, but no words are able to escape my mouth. As I try desperately to speak, she gives her breasts another gentle squeeze with her hands. She has me right where she wants me.

"Please," she whispers down to me.

"I..."

"My two girls will be very upset at you if you say no. You won't like them when they're upset. They have killed lots of humans you know."

My body is telling me to say yes, but I can't let my penis dictate my thoughts. Persephone is nice, but I don't know that I'd want to stay with her forever. I need contact with other humans, besides Althea, if I don't want to go insane.

"P...Per..."

"Yes?"

She gives her breasts another squeeze, this time a bit harder than before. I know she feels lonely, but I don't want to make promises that I can't say for certain that I'll keep. She needs to understand that I can't stay with her for ever.

I don't know where I'll go, but I'll think of something. There are plenty of unincorporated colonies out on the fringes. Maybe I can try my luck forging a new identity for myself?

"Never mind, I'll ask you again later," she says, as she uses her breasts to force most of the air from out of my lungs, "You've had a very stressful day, so just relax. Let my two girls take care of you. If you're nice to them, as you have been, they will take good care of you. They really like you and your little boy, Hercules, and I can tell you both like them back. They can feel it."

"W...what do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, Hercules. Don't act stupid. I know you're not stupid like the other humans."

Dam it! I had hoped she wouldn't have felt it. This is embarrassing. Only Maxine should be allowed to turn me on like this.

But back to the real issues. What questions do I ask Wayne? How do I...oof! There she goes again. Firmly squeezing her breasts together.

"Relax Hercules. Let my two girls take care of you. I want you to relax for a bit. You can think about the stupid humans later."

I guess I should just play along for a bit. I didn't think it was so obvious I was trying to resist her. I could probably fall asleep in here, there's so much to think about.

After my stint with Persephone, the next couple of days conclude without too much trouble. Persephone keeps Jasmine well fed, as she agreed to, and I am forced to spend increasing amounts of time with her, as I'm made to work my Martian magic on her. Were Persephone not such a loving and lovely specimen of a lady, I might have considered it a sad existence. Especially given all the humans she has consumed in front of me.

However, when we make it back to Eris's home system, reality starts to take over again. And I am abruptly reminded of why I'm actually with Persephone. It's not to really please her – even though it kind of is – it's to defeat Eris. And Nyx wastes no time in reminding us of that upon our return.

We were having the most wonderful time together, Persephone and I, with her paralysing breasts and my awkward small talk, only for it to be rudely broken by Nyx. I know that deep down Persephone wishes that she could be free of this cursed existence, but for now, at least, she must listen to that monster – and the other, even more monstrous, one.

As she goes off into the control room of her flagship, I can hear Nyx howling in the background, imploring her to talk. Little does she know, of course, that she just broke Persephone from her lust filled state, and really dampened the mood, which I'm not sure Persephone will take too kindly to, especially given bossy Nyx has been with her as of late. It's hard to believe that they used to be best of friends.

"I was going to contact you in a minute," I hear Persephone growl, trying her best to assert herself.

"What was so important that our plan had to wait?" I hear Nyx shout, "I've been patiently waiting for you for days now. Did you get everything I asked for?"

It wasn't her who asked us to do that errand though, and I think Persephone knows that too, but now would not be the time to point out her error, of course. From my vantage point on Persephone's bed, through the doorway I can see Persephone clenching her firsts behind her bum.

And, strangely, it's only now that I realize how smooth and tight her bum actually is. So pale, tight and smooth. If she was Martian, like me, everyone on Mars would surely look up to her as a symbol of beauty, and as a supreme example of the feminine form.

But she has so much still to learn about humanity. I doubt she'd ever fully integrate into a human society. Such a sad existence.

"I did get everything on the list," Persephone says, again raising her voice.

"Make sure you have everything ready. I will be bringing Wayne with me to inspect it. As soon as I've finished educating some humans, I'll be making a request to dock with your ship."

This is great news! Persephone won't even have to try and convince Nyx to bring Wayne over. But how will we separate the two? That's going to be the tricky part.

Persephone comes back to join me, and she begins speaking to me as if I haven't heard any of her recent conversation with Nyx. She was pretty loud in there, so I don't know why she – never mind. And now I'll have to bear the brunt of her moans.

"I wish that we didn't have to put up with Nyx," she says in a whiny voice, reminiscent of Althea's own, "But I have some good news, Hercules, she said that she is bringing Wayne with her when she comes over, very soon. So that means I won't have to convince her."

Before I have a chance to reply, she falls onto her bed, laying flat on her stomach beside me. The tremors cause me to fall backwards, and I nearly hit the mattress. Thankfully, she has my back.

I feel her fingers tenderly, as I have managed to teach her, curl around my body. Hard to believe that just yesterday she was so much rougher when picking me up. She brings me to her lips and I find myself staring into the two supple pink structures, the only part of her face she has ever been willing to reveal to me, and I notice her pouting again. What does she want from me this time?

"Hercules..." she says, trying to sound as sweet as possible.

"Yes?" Is all I reply.

"Would you mind giving me a quick neck rub while I wait for Nyx? She made me mad, and now I need a some love. And you know that you should not hold me responsible for anything I do to any stupid humans while I'm mad."

"But what if Nyx sees me? She did say that she never wanted to see me again."

She pauses to think for a moment. As she decides on how to reply to me, she I notice her stretching out her body on her mattress. The hand I'm in is placed next to the elbow of her other arm and, without the need for her to prompt me, I clamber onto it.

"Umm...well, I have to allow her in first. So, as soon as she makes the request to board, I'll let you go downstairs to play with Althea and that annoying human you like."

"You mean Jasmine?"

"Probably. Now get to work."

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe not so much of a cliffhanger this time. But Nyx and Wayne are making a return at least. So that's nice I guess.