- Text Size +

Now that I think about it, Wayne did mention knowing more about Nyx than she was willing to admit. Could his knowledge of her creation be what he was alluding too? I'm surprised Nyx hasn't killed him yet, if that is indeed the case.

I imagine if she and Persephone were to gang up against Eris then she would be out gunned. But how do the other Angels influence things? Would they try to protect Eris? How many other Angels are there?

"Here's what we have to do," Persephone says, as she gently removes her fingers from around my body, "Wayne had a list of demands. And Nyx, all too eager to dispose of Eris, agreed to all of his demands. She might get us all killed if she's not careful. Hercules, would you kill me if you had the chance?"

"W-what? No? I don't think so."

Why is she asking me that? Doesn't she trust me? We're meant to be allies.

"Good to know some people appreciate me."

Her hand reaches down for me. She wraps her thumb, forefinger and middle finger around my torso. I'm lifted up and shoved into her cleavage.

"What are you doing?" I spew, now panicked.

"Showing you how much I appreciate you. I'm so glad you agreed to help me."

Persephone's voices once again descends into its lust filled state. She puts emphasis on the word "so" again, drawling, and, as she does so, I sense my body beginning to lose control. Are are her pheromones kicking in already?

I try to escape her cleavage, but it's no use. Her breasts are just too slippery. I begin to pant, becoming rather sweaty, eliciting a giggle from her.

Then, like when I was in here before, she uses her arms to squeeze her breasts together, and I'm held tightly in place. The air is forced from my lungs and I begin to feel rather flustered. However, after a second or two, she loosens up a bit and a hand reaches down to pat me on the head.

"I hate that things are moving so quickly and we barely know each other, but Nyx has been quite impatient. Given her impatience, tomorrow, after we wake up, I'm going to be making the preparations for our adventure," she says as she ruffles my hair with her forefinger, "Along with a list of demands, Wayne gave Nyx some clear instructions – one of which was recommending you. But the main instruction is that he wants us to go to a hospital for injured and sick miners a few star systems from where we are now."

A hospital? What could Wayne possibly want with a hospital? Is he seriously expecting me to attack a hospital? What twisted fuck would want to attack civilians in a hospital?

I stretch my head to look up at the area where Persephone's face would be, where it not made invisible. I scowl at her. No amount of loving would ever get me to attack a hospital and Persephone needs to understand this.

"You expect me to attack a hospital?" I shout, unconcerned with the potential consequences of such a brazen act.

"Not exactly," she counters, the lust in her voice replaced with dismay, "We're not going there with the intention of killing anybody. Unless they disobey us of course. There are some items he wants us to retrieve. I'll explain in more detail nearer the time. Right now, it's nearly dinner time."

"When you put it that way, it doesn't seem so bad."

"Exactly. I need to contact Lyra again. You just stay snug in there while I make a quick phone call."

As she continues to fondle me with one of her hands, Persephone stretches out her other hand. My eyes follow her hand, and I notice something I hadn't seen before. To her side, located part way up the tiled wall, is a control panel with the numbers zero to nine on it, and a speaker. The speaker is about the same size as the entire keypad.

She keys a few numbers and a green light above the keypad starts to flash. After a few seconds, the flashing stops. The light stays green continuously and I hear the voice of Lyra again.

"Hello Lyra," she says.

"Hello Persephone," she replies, "How can I be of assistance?"

"How are the humans coming along?"

"Hairless, as you like them, and are currently being cooked. There were some scuffles, but we managed to kill them all without too much mess."

"Excellent Lyra. You always were my best. What have you prepared for Hercules?"

"Although you didn't mention it at the time, I assumed you would want me to prepare something for Hercules too. I didn't think he'd want to eat human meat so I got the cooks to prepare him a bean salad."

Persephone pushes her arms against her chest again. It's only now that I start to feel weak. As I try to resist the pressure brought upon me by her arms, I realize my body is going limp again.

"What do you think Hercules?" Persephone chirps, "Is a bean salad okay for you?"

"That...would...be...wonderful," I pant, "Thank you."

"Thank you Lyra, you may go now. Remember to send Althea up with the food."

"I will let her know you expect her up in time for your dinner. I'll see you later."

Persephone reaches out to press a button on the control panel. The communication channel closes and I become the focus of her attention once more. She caresses my cheek with her forefinger again and lets out a contented sigh.

She lays there quietly in the corner of the pool, keeping me trapped between her breasts, for some time. I want to protest, but I know that I've been bathed in her pheromones for some time already – making me incredibly weak. And trying to argue with this mass of woman will be futile. So instead, I lighten the mood by talking about menial things and put our previous serious conversation to one side.

Eventually, Althea arrives, with several servants, both female and male. From my position in between Persephone's breasts, I can just about make them out at the far side of the pool as they exit the lift there. Althea is wearing the same clothes I saw in her in earlier. The servants aren't as nicely dressed as her, and come in a variety of shabby clothes.

As they progress towards our side of the pool, I'm given quite a shock by the several trolleys loaded with humans. I knew this was coming, but nothing could have prepared me for the sight of so many dead bodies. Twenty, I think, was the number Persephone asked for. The hairless humans are split between four trolleys, and there is a fifth largely empty trolley – containing only the thigh Persephone requested for Althea and a plate with my bean salad on it.

"Thank you, everyone," Persephone says as she takes one of the dead humans, "You can go and have your own dinners now."

"Mum," Althea whines, as the servants exit the pool room, "What have you been doing to Hercules? Why is he between your breasts?"

"We were discussing some very important things. Weren't we, Hercules?"

"I, uh, I suppose we were."

"You can have him for a bit now if you want though sweetie. You know how eating humans can be awfully messy."

Don't I get a say in this? Why does she insist on treating me like an object? I don't have anything wrong with getting to know Althea better, but her wording makes it seem as though I'm simply a toy to be exchanged.

From my position in Persephone's cleavage, it's hard to see Althea, let alone gauge her facial expression. But, from what I can tell, she lets out a contented squeak. When she does, Persephone's fingers yank me from her cleavage.

I'm placed poolside beside Althea, who grins and points towards my crotch. My penis doesn't stay in plain sight for long though, as I collapse onto the tiled floor – my muscles made weak from Persephone's body. I fall onto my knees first, followed by the rest of my body.

"What just happened to Hercules?" Althea inquires, scratching her head in confusion.

"He's not hurt," Persephone assures her, "It's just, sometimes mummy can't control herself. Lyra said mummy's body has ways of making humans like Hercules weak in certain situations. He'll be back to normal in a few minutes."

"I'm so glad I have you as my mummy; you're so big and powerful."

"Awh, thank you sweetie. Mummy is so glad to have you as her daughter."

Persephone takes one of the trolleys and places it in her lap, just above the waterline. I turn my head to get a better look at her from my position on the floor, and see her snap the head of the dead human she is holding with her thumb. The body is then slipped underneath the invisibility cloak, and the head drops onto the other dead bodies in the trolley.

"Mm, cooked to perfection. Are you sure you don't want to try human meat, Hercules? Althea loves it."

"I-I'm f-fine," I manage to stammer, as I try to get back on my meet.

With a slow crawl, I make my way towards the trolley with my food in it. Althea beats me to it and places the plate with the bean salad on it beside me. She then takes the human thigh for herself, opting to eat with no cutlery. I stay silent as the two eat, and I wait to regain my strength.

Apparently feeling sorry for me, Persephone strokes my back with a finger. She can be amazingly gentle when she wants to be. Hard to believe someone this tender is currently eating humans. And enjoying doing so.

"Althea," Persephone says, with a mouthful of human, "There's something I need to tell you."

"Alright mum," she responds, about to take another bite out of the thigh.

"Tomorrow we'll be going on a trip. Mummy needs to get a few things. If it goes well, we should be able to get some nice food too."

"Hopefully they'll have ice cream. I haven't had any for ages."

I hear Persephone giggle. I suppose it's hard not to smile at Althea's childish antics. We're going on an important trip and the first thing that comes into her head is ice cream? She sounds very immature for her age.

"Hopefully. It'll take mummy a few days to get there though. I'll be putting in the coordinates after we've slept for a bit."

This is all very well, but would this hospital be able to dock her flagship? It's obvious I'm going to have to get close. Has she already forgotten what Nyx did to my Laser Fighter?

"How will I get into the hospital without a fighter?" I ask, only now managing to take my first mouthful of bean salad.

"You'll need something bigger than a fighter for your assignment. There are a few potential ships in the hangers. I have one in particular in mind for you. It's a fairly recent addition to my collection. In fact, some of the humans I'm eating now are its former occupants."

"Miners always have that distinctive taste, don't they mummy?" Althea chimes in.

"They sure do sweetie."

Miners? Why would miners be all the way out here? Don't they know this is where the Angels hunt? What could miners possibly want in this sector? Is it death they want?

Someone told me something important about miners once before. But I can't remember what it was. Come on Sidney, think, where did you hear about miners before? Wait...could it be?

Jasmine told me some rumours about miners back on Mars. Are the rumours true then? Have certain people been mining in this star system? But what could be so special about this star system?

Why would they want to risk their lives in such a dangerous star system? There has to be something extremely valuable for miners to want to take such great risks and come all the way out here. What could be worth the risk though?

As Althea and Persephone continue to enjoy their human meats, I sit crossed legged beside the plate, and continue to reminisce quietly over the bean salad. Neither of them prompt me for any further conversation, perhaps a sign that they both must really enjoy eating humans. Silent mealtimes normally mean exceedingly good food after all. And this bean salad is certainly something special too; I never expected something so good all the way out here.

Only when she has finished eating does Persephone decide to talk. After placing the empty trolleys from her lap on the side of the pool, she extends her arm to dial the control panel again. I hear the voice of Lyra again.

"Hello, Persephone, what can I do for you?" she asks.

"I would like you to show Hercules to the hangers," Persephone says, "I want him to see the mutinous mining ship from the other week."

"What's so special about that ship anyway?"

"Nothing really. It just has a large cargo hold and a couple of bunk beds, as you know. But the mutineers did tell me that it's equipped with powerful electromagnets, that are intended to be used to move iron rich asteroids. I imagine I can find a use for those."

"I suppose my dinner will have to wait then. I'll be right up."

"Thank you Lyra. When you reach it, phone me. Gosh, hard to believe it's almost bedtime for you little ones. Today has gone...so quickly."

There she goes again, becoming lustful and fondling her breasts. She is certainly an oddity. Then again, I suppose being a huge mass of woman inevitably means you'll get sexually frustrated seeing as you'll, at the very least, injure your partner whenever you have sex. Er, best not to think about it...

"Can I show Hercules to the hanger?" Althea asks as Persephone retracts her hand to join her other one in fondling her breasts.

"I suppose. But I expect you back up here in time for bed," she says, "And when you get downstairs, wait for Lyra by the lift doors. She knows where it is."

"Fine. Come on, Hercules, I'll show you around."

I turn to face her with a smile. She smiles back. Perhaps being captured by an Angel won't be so bad after all. Althea is such an excitable young lady; I think we'll get along just fine. And I'm sure she'll always be around to brighten my day.

As soon as I get up, she pulls me by the arm. As we rush, along the length of the pool, towards the lift, I hear Persephone giggle behind us. I think she would probably agree with me when I say Althea is a very quirky young lady.

When we exit the lift, we see Lyra in the distance. She smiles at us, and I give her a little wave. Upon noticing her, Althea stops pulling at my arm.

She joins us, as instructed by Persephone, and we continue towards the hangers. The hangers, being in the lowest part of the ship, take some time to get to, as we have to find another set of lifts. When we finally arrive, I see a seemingly never ending hallway full of compartments with little ships inside.

The hallway is dimly lit but, fortunately, there does appear to be a moving walkway – with breaks for access to the entrances to each of the hangers. To my left, I notice Lyra press a red button, and the walkway whirs into life. Althea, ever the eager one, is the first onto the walkway. I, somewhat reluctantly, follow close behind. Lyra is last, even though she is the only one who knows where we're going.

"It should be number fifty-six," she calls to us.

Each of the ships in the hangers is behind some kind of reinforced transparent material, allowing us to peer inside at the many noble fighters and bombers. It makes them all look like new toys, still in their packaging. Although some of them do look fairly battle scarred, I'm sure that to Persephone they probably are all just toys regardless - collectables even.

When we reach the hanger numbered fifty-six, perhaps two thirds of the way down the corridor, I hop off of the walkway. I look towards it with amazement. Who new a simple mining vessel could look so beautiful? She's almost as curvy as my girlfriend, with the exception of, what I presume are, the electromagnets of course.

Hanging below the pointed cockpit, are two long cuboid shaped prongs. Both of them are very thick, and extend out from the underneath of the cockpit. Above them, is the fairly large cockpit. Its windows curve all of the way around it, to the main hull directly behind it.

"You like it? I really don't think that it's anything particularly special," Lyra says to me, "We get our fair share of ships like this, except this seems to be a slightly newer model."

"Do you get lots of mining ships?" I inquire.

"We do," Althea interrupts, "Mummy normally ignores them though."

Why would she want to ignore mining ships? From what I've seen, they all look like easy enough targets to capture. They're lightly armed and probably don't have that much armour either. Sure, they have some, but it's nothing when compared to the bigger ships I've seen during my time in the navy. Plus, she could probably trade any loot with pirates on the black market.

And doesn't Eris expect a steady flow of humans? They should be the perfect way to meet, or even exceed, the quotas handed down to her. She has alluded to being lonely, and I'm sure there are plenty of handsome miners out there.

"Hello, Persephone," I hear Lyra say down her smart watch, "We're here."

"Excellent," I hear Persephone breathe, "Unfortunately, as I've run out of beds, Hercules will have to sleep down there tonight. If he's good though, perhaps I'll let him sleep with me. But we'll have to see how loyal he is first."

"It does allow him to get used to his new ship though."

"True; there should be some spacesuits inside, and hopefully one will fit him. I'll be putting in the coordinates for our destination first thing after we wake up. Also, by tomorrow, I want you to have assigned two of my servants to Hercules. They will keep watch over him whilst he's flying that thing; I don't want him to try anything funny during the mission. I need to get ready for tomorrow. We'll talk again tomorrow."

"Good bye Persephone. I'll let you know who I decide tomorrow."

With that, Lyra closes the communication channel. She then presses a button located in the lower portion of the transparent material separating the hallway from the hanger. Some the material opens up and slides across, revealing a door that I didn't realize was present.

Hopefully these beds will be comfier than those on the human flagship. Not that they were bad; it's just the memory foam could have been thicker. The ship doesn't look bad so I have reason to be hopeful, but looks can be deceptive.

Chapter End Notes:

I was going to show you inside, but the chapter was getting to be too long, so that'll wait until the next chapter. Plus, it means there's a kind of cliffhanger, although not really. Thank you for reading!