[Reviews - 124] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is the third and last part of the Side Effects trilogy.

Volume 3 takes over right after the end of Volume 2. 

After having been reduced at the end of Volume 1, Kelly, Lisa and Casey are giant again in Volume 2, this time in a big city. They are all 250' tall, but Kelly has known for some time what's the force behind their growth. Fearing that her plans of using her size to rule and have fun are threatened by her former friends, Kelly will make herself much bigger than them and lets them know that she will be the one in charge from now onwards. She is tired of Lisa's naiveté and Casey's mindless violence.

At the end of Volume 2, Kelly uses her newfound size to defeat an army attempt at her and destroy the research center that could threaten her power. Once she is done, she sets on a quest to take over the world. This is what she will try to do in Volume 3. 

Left behind, Casey will set herself on a mission to become as big as Kelly, to be the one on top again. In the meantime, Lisa will try her best to stop her former friends and protect her family.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Destruction, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Side effects
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 115533 Read: 169937
Published: August 22 2015 Updated: January 02 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. PROLOGUE by papayoya [Reviews - 54] starstarstarstarstar (1272 words)

Among other things, the prologue summarizes the events in Volumes 1 and 2, viewed from an external observer

2. Chapter 1. Starting Over by papayoya [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4622 words)

This is the first chapter of the story, where Lisa and Casey are trying to understand the new situation, now that Kelly is massive, and Casey starts forming a plan in her mind.

3. Chapter 2. New World by papayoya [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5846 words)

This chapter focuses entirely on Kelly at her new prodigious size. After having invested her first moments being massive dealing with the army and then dealing with the FSD, Kelly finally has time to stop and explore the world from her new perspective, wondering if she has got just too big.

4. Chapter 3. Therapy by papayoya [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5171 words)

In this chapter Lisa tries to decide what to do, now that she has lost Casey. Most of the action is focused on Casey, who eases her frustration in the first town that crosses her path, as only Casey can do.

5. Chapter 4. Adaptation by papayoya [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4789 words)

Kelly tries to adapt to her new size and to find out if she will be able to interact with the tiny population as well as she could before. A small town will be the perfect testing field for her.

6. Chapter 5. Decisions by papayoya [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4308 words)

This is kind of a crossroads chapter that follows the three giantesses as they move towards their next destination. At the same time we see how the government is reacting to them. Finally, this chapter shows what is going to drive Lisa during the rest of the story.

7. Chapter 6. Payback by papayoya [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5566 words)

On her way to Washington D.C. Kelly's path crosses the Pentagon. She decides to deal with those that ordered the attacks on her.

8. Chapter 7. Angel by papayoya [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4443 words)

This chapter focuses entirely on Lisa as she finds the same town Kelly messed with before and tries to help the people on it.

9. Chapter 8. Power by papayoya [Reviews - 1] (4118 words)

This chapter focuses on Kelly again. After having taken care of the Pentagon she is ready to cross the river and get into Washington, to take over. Something catches her attention first, though, so she decides to indulge for the last time before getting into power formally. This is probably the latest chapter where Kelly "explores and plays" (with all the very destructive consequences this has at her new size and attitude) before she starts developping her agenda.

10. Chapter 9. Prodigal daughter by papayoya [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6204 words)

In this chapter Casey will get back to her old hometown of Henford and will act as only Casey can do. Still, she is a giant woman with a plan!

 

 

11. Chapter 10. Ascension by papayoya [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (9212 words)

In this chapter, Kelly finally seizes power in Washington D.C. and lets the world know about her plans.

 

12. Chapter 11. Closure by papayoya [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5862 words)

In this chapter Casey will take advantage of the fact that she is back at her hometown to gather the people she had "on her list" and then get some closure.

 

 

13. Chapter 12. Reunion by papayoya [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6358 words)

Lisa finally meets Kelly. What wil she be able to do against her?

14. Chapter 13. Chaos and hope by papayoya [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5415 words)

In this chapter Ron shows up again, to meet with Mendel and start working on a solution for the problem. In the meantime, Kelly is heading north, towards New York, when the army tries something new against her.

15. Chapter 14. Progress by papayoya [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6024 words)

Mendel and Ron make progress on their investigation. In the meantime, Casey also makes progress in her plans.

16. Chapter 15. Big Apple by papayoya [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5024 words)

In this chapter Kelly finally gets to New York, states her intentions and indulges with a little bit of sightseeing in her favorite city.

17. Chapter 16. Dawn by papayoya [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (7057 words)

Casey wakes up after taking the rest of the formula...

18. Chapter 17. Resistance by papayoya [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (9137 words)

Thanks to Lisa, the FSD find some new hope on how to deal with the threat.

 

In New York, the armed forces finally manage to put together a coordinated strong response to Kelly. 

19. Chapter 18. Retribution by papayoya [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6630 words)

Kelly wakes up after being nuked...

20. Chapter 19. Climax by papayoya [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5215 words)

Kelly, now 2 miles tall, is so angry that all she can think about is "teaching a hard lesson" to the world. Ron and the rest of the team at the FSD will try to prevent it. Will they be able to?

21. Epilogue by papayoya [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3260 words)

This is where Side Effects Volume 3 ends, and also the conclusion of the Side Effects trilogy. I hope you have enjoyed it. Please, let me know your feedback!