- Text Size +

“You should really take better care of yourself,” Paige sighed, flipping the page on her e-book, trying to seem less concerned about Philip than she actually was, more for his sake than her own.  “I hate going to hospitals.”


                “It’s not a hospital, Paige, it’s just an exam room.” Phil looked around, sitting on the bed of the exam room in only his boxers.  His clothes were on one of the two chairs across from him, with Paige occupying the other.

“Well, it’s still got that creepy, overly sterile feeling that hospitals have.  It weirds me out.”

                “Overly sterile?  Is that even a thing?  And why would it…”

                “It just does, Phil!” Paige reached over, smacking Philip’s bare knee. “Everyone has a thing that bugs them, you don’t like ghosts, I don’t like hospitals.”

                “But it’s not a hospital!” Philip laughed, dodging Paige’s hand that reached to swat higher up his thigh.  “And so what if I don’t like ghosts, who would?”

“I think ghosts are cool, I’m going to be a medium and talk to them one day.”

              “I thought you wanted to be a vet?”

              “I do, who says I can’t be a vet that talks to ghosts?” Paige quirked a brow as she asked, and slipped the e-book reader into her purse.

             “I think you’ve got the makings of a sci-fi miniseries.”

            “I think your face has the makings of a sci-fi miniseries.” Paige smirked, standing up. “I’m going to grab something from the vending machine. You want anything?”

            “Some burn cream, I guess…”  Philip rubbed the side of his face soothingly.

            “Shut up, nerd...”  The slim, purple haired beauty stood, grinning at Phil as she turned towards

the door and headed out.  Phil grinned a little himself, glancing over at Paige’s empty seat, a perfect print of her perfect ass still there, reforming to its original shape slowly.  He could hear Paige’s footsteps echoing down the mostly empty hallway leading towards the room he was in.  He closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the footsteps until he could no longer here them, either because she was too far away, or she had stopped walking.

                When he opened his eyes, instead of sitting up on the bed, he was laying down on it, staring at the ceiling.  His head pounded, his vision was blurry, and the room was spinning.  The ceiling seemed too far away, and the bed seemed far too big. As strange as it all seemed, there was an eerie familiarity to it all.  It wasn’t difficult to put it together, he was having another one of those weird lucid dreams where he was the size of a grain of salt.  But this time…he was aware he was dreaming.  Or was he?  Well, of course he was.  Human beings don’t shrink, not like this anyhow.  But aren’t you supposed to wake up when you realize you’re dreaming? And his senses, all of them were heightened, he could feel the weave of the linen sheet under him.  The threads were as thick as his legs.  He could smell the slightly dingy smell of the room more than ever.  The clock ticking was like a mental bludgeon to his ears, getting louder by the second.  Louder, louder still.  That was not a clock, it was something much more magnificent, and hundreds of times more imposing than that.

                “Phil?”  Emerging like a goddess from the heavens, Paige appeared in the door, eyebrows raised in curious wonder as she looked around what seemed to be an empty exam room. She looked left and right, seeing no signs of her currently diminutive friend.  Next, she stepped further into the room and looked at the two chairs, and saw that Philip’s clothing was still there.  ‘They must have taken him to another room…guess I’ll wait here.’ She thought, taking another step into the room.

 

                Phil was awestruck.  When he last saw Paige from this point of view, he had been on the floor, and most of what he had seen had been below her ankles.  The chances of him getting her attention from there were slim, and her feet alone caused him more than enough trouble to keep him from getting to higher ground for days, if ever.  Now, he was waist-height with the giantess, and even better, she was walking towards him.

                The initial thuds of her footsteps had settled into soft taps, more due to Phil being mostly focused on her face for the time being.  As she approached, Phil took a step backward, intimidated by the size of his best friend and ex-lover, as she moved the last few feet to stand directly in front of him, the last inch of the top of her waist line filling the horizon of his world with the darkness of her black leggings. 

                “Paige, down here!”  He called out, doing his best to avert his eyes from what he knew was inches below him, obscured only by the proximity of her body to the bed.  Instead, he looked up, following her taught stomach up to her breasts, mountains at this size, and up to her face. Her lips were parting…was she about to answer him?

                “Ahhh……”  No, she wasn’t.  The soft pink lips on the goddess were opening to yawn softly, and Phil swore he felt and updraft of air being carried towards her mouth as she inhaled.  Something caught his eye further down though, and he realized that the updraft he felt was actually Paige’s colossal hand lifting from below his line of sight.  In it, a monumental orange wrapper, and a red can.  A Reese’s cup and a coke, like huge stadiums.

                The tiny man gasped in fear, turning to run at first, as he thought Paige was about to drop her items down onto the bed and crush him with them, but as he glanced over his shoulder after the first step, he realized she was doing something that he could appreciate much more. 

 

                The wrinkled surface of her black tank top had also been gathered up by her fingers in the same hand as her vending purchases.  Phillip turned around slowly to see the powerful hands moving up gently, exposing inch by inch of tanned flesh to the little voyeur, inches away.  He found himself standing there slightly slack-jawed, unblinkingly wide-eyed as Paige’s hand carried her shirt up higher and higher, smooth, toned flesh filling the formerly black horizon.  As her shirt continued to lift, eventually it reached her navel, and Philip nearly fell to his knees in worship as Paige’s navel ring was exposed. 

 

                It was a little pink and white skull, hanging patiently above the huge fleshy cave of Paige’s belly-button.  It was almost symbolic, as if the skull were a warning to any adventurer daring to explore the depths of the woman’s navel.  It seemed to go deeper than most, and Phil swore that if he stepped inside and followed the Path, he’d end up somewhere in Paige’s intestines. As he daydreamed, he almost didn’t notice her other, empty hand lifting out of the depths below his field of view, and pausing next to her navel, fingers extending gently and pressing against her skin, fingernails scratching at the surface softly.

                ‘I hope they hurry…I have to work in the morning…’ Paige mused to herself mid-yawn, and scratched her exposed belly for a moment.  As she did this, she was unaware of the little tease she was giving her ex-boyfriend, who everyone knew had a thing for cute stomachs.  Sometimes she wondered if he had a thing for feet, too, but never brought it up during their relationship.

                Phil had been so distracted by the view of Paige’s perfect abs that he had all but forgotten about getting her help.  He was still unsure if he was dreaming all of this, but he knew that in this moment, he wished that he could use his DVR to record this moment.  And the moment only got better, as Paige began to turn and face away from him, the top of her perfectly round ass now looming in front of him.  He was in heaven, and his erection testified to that.

 

                It was hard for him not to fall back and simply reach into his boxers to get busy, and he probably would have, if he hadn’t heard a few heavy thuds nearby, not unlike Paige’s footsteps from his last dream.  He looked to his right and saw a sight that at first didn’t seem to mean much.  The snacks Paige had purchased were now sitting a few hundred yards away now, but were stable and unmoving.  However, as he turned to worship Paige’s beautiful cheeks again, he noticed they were moving a little higher, as those she were standing on her tip-toes.  Her hands moved to rest palms down on the bed, and the goddess lifted even higher into the air.

                Paige was going to sit on the bed.

              “No, no, no…!”  The shadow of the young beauty’s round posterior overtook him quickly, and Philip tried to run as best as he could on the uneven surface of the bed linen, but his erection certainly made things more difficult.  He wasn’t sure why his body felt that the erection was still necessary while he was running for his life, but if he came out of this alive, he’d be doing some research.

                Alive?  Wait, this…this was a dream.  He wasn’t going to die.  Just like last time, when Paige stepped on him, things faded to black and he woke up from the dream/nightmare thing, and everything was relatively okay.  His pace slowed, and he realized that he was still hardly out of range of Paige’s incredible ass.  This was how the dream would end, with Paige assumingly crushing him into oblivion, and him waking up.  He almost chuckled, slowly turning around and taking a few backward steps.  Reaching down to his boxers, his hand slipped inside and he fondled himself as the world darkened further. 

                “Come to papa…”  He muttered to himself snidely, welcoming the embrace of the perfect softness and warmth of his ex-girlfriends ass. The sky darkened further, and Paige’s ass was all he knew.

 

 

. . .

 

                Darkness was all he knew.  Darkness, heat, and pressure.  Phil was not in terrible pain, but he was certainly not comfortable.  It felt as though he was slowly suffocating, only being allowed enough air to not be given the freedom of death.  This was not a dream, and this situation had become much more real.  His erection was mostly gone now, and he regretted his choice to stand and face Paige as she buried him under the tons of weight of her ass and upper body.  He was now lying on his back, with the fabric of her leggings pressing against his body.  He was also directly between the ass cheeks, which probably saved his life, but also meant that he’d have a lot of maneuvering to do if he wanted to get out alive.  Living was certainly now at the top of his priority list. 

               
                ‘Ugh, you’d think they’d spend more money on these stupid beds, they are such a weird temperature.’ Paige complained to herself as she simultaneously attempted to free her left foot from it’s shoe with the toes of her right foot, and tried to free her snack from it’s wrapper with her fingers.  She shifted and wiggled in her spot some, considering going back to her seat next to Phil’s clothes. 


                “Agh!”  Phil complained out loud as he simultaneously attempted to free his body from Paige’s ass, and free his hand from his boxers.  If he could just flip himself onto his stomach, he was sure he could crawl and pull himself towards freedom.  Paige, however, had another plan.  As he powerful ass cheeks began to move to and fro around him, the motion only resulted in him getting wedged deeper against the material of her skin-tight leggings.  He coughed and wheeze, and went from being very uncomfortable to wishing he would die under the clueless girl’s ass.

 

                Finally opening the wrapper of her candy, Paige focused on her shoes for a moment, before the left shoe fell with an echoing smack to the ground, exposing her petite, sock covered foot.  Seconds later, the other shoe fell and landed next to it’s sister, and Paige wiggled her toes as her feet dangled a few inches above the floor.  Deciding that she was too uncomfortable on the bed, she placed the opened candy wrapper on the bed next to her and slipped off of it, socked feet landing on the linoleum next to her shoes.  She was glad she wore socks today, she’d hate to be barefoot on this floor. 

 

                Phil was finally given reprieve from his punishing nightmare.  As quickly as Paige’s rear-end had descended on him, did it begin to lift…and the material of her leggings took him along with it.  The overhead light of the room temporarily blinded him and he closed his eyes.  He wasn’t given much of a view, but he knew that he was riding on Paige’s ass like a living piece of lint.

                Well, for a moment at least, until Paige’s feet full hit the ground, dislodging the tiny passenger from her pants to tumble through the air.  Eyes still closed, he hoped to land on the bed, but expected to land on the floor and splat on the ground.  The surface of whatever he landed on came to him much faster and softer than he expected.

                He’d fallen a relatively short distance, only a few inches, really, so he impact, though painful, only winded the shrunken server.  He lay there in a pile of mush for a moment, reliving the time under Paige’s ass.  He could never tell her about this, ever.  Rolling over from his face-plant, he decided to open his eyes and evaluate his new surroundings.  What he saw filled him with dread all over-again.

                Chocolate.  Hundreds of yards of chocolate.  He knew it instantly when he opened his eyes and could smell the new world he was in.  There was the undeniable smell of chocolate and peanut butter.  He remembered seeing the snacks Paige had purchased, and cursed his luck.  Of all places to land, in her candy? 

 

                “Paige!  Help!”  He screamed out before he even knew where Paige was.  As he twisted about in the slightly melted chocolate, he found the palm of her hand eclipsing the world around him, thumb and forefinger grasping the paper walls of his chocolatey wasteland.  With a violent shake, the entire area began to lift, and Phil was thrown unceremoniously face first into the chocolate surface.  It was all he could to avoid vomiting, the g-forces of being lifted miles into the air in less than a second nearly sent him reeling into unconsciousness again.  As his edible vessel reached the height of it’s ascent, the sound of the brown paper wrapper filled his ears.  Slowly rolling over onto his side, Paige’s thumb print, or half of it, stood like a wall of whirling, ancient etchings in a fleshy wall.  They were very climbable, it seemed, and he knew that climbing onto her thumb was his only escape.

 

                To his left, the wrapper was being peeled away by two more enormous fingers, and Paige’s face, bored and half-asleep, loomed in the far background, and above.  Phil began to back pedal away as more of the wrapper was pulled off of the surface he rested on.  Paige’s thumb was about a hundred yards from here, a reachable distance, if unmolested by Paige.  He didn’t anticipate an easy run, he didn’t even anticipate staying on his feet the whole time…but he began to crawl in the muddy chocolate for all his worth.

                No later than five paces in, enough of the chocolate had been exposed that the hungry goddess decided to begin her snack.  She didn’t want all of the wrapper off, she’d get her fingers sticky and messy.  She pulled back almost half of the wrapper, and lifted the candy the remaining few inches to her parting lips and opening mouth. 

                The g-forces this time were oppressive, but more manageable, as Phil clambered over dunes of melting chocolate towards the thumb of giantess who unwittingly intended to consume him.  He did attempt to stand, but between the slippery chocolate and constant moving of the Reese’s cup, the best he could do was crawl.  Phil knew he was running short on time, but he didn’t know how short until he felt the warmth of Paige’s breath on his body. 

                He wasn’t sure if it was from her mouth or nose, but it didn’t matter, he was close enough that he could feel her breath.  The shrunken boy nearly didn’t dare looking to see how close he was, he feared that if he did, he’d only see his own demise behind the lips of the goddess. When did look, however, the sight wasn’t much better.  Paige’s lips had opened wide enough to see inside her mouth, though all of it was shadowed but the very tip of her soft pink tongue.  Additionally, he could see the very tips of her front teeth, three or four times as large as he was, conservatively.  They, along with her tongue, glistened gently from the coating of saliva, shining from the light of the exam room’s overhead light.  It was a sight to behold, and one he would never forget, even if he did manage to escape the young woman’s quick snack.

 

                As he studied the intricacies of Paige’s approaching mouth, he lost track of the precious seconds he had, and her maw opened wider. 

                “Paige, don’t eat me!  Please don’t eat me!”  He begged the clueless girl.  His words disappeared into the abyss of her sensual oral cavity of death, and as the vicious, pristine teeth descended towards him, Philip screamed what he thought would be his final words. 

                “I love you, Paige!”