- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Thanks for sticking around, hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

    I think Emma might have saw the devastation in my face because she just seemed to smile more at the sight of me. I decided it would be best if I just took my luggage and ran to my room in my best effort to try to avoid Emma. The cottage was fairly big, probably just enough room to house a family of 4. I guess that’s why my parents rented out 2 of them. I took the second largest room to try to avoid any argument that could arise between Emma and I. I started unpacking my clothes into the dresser like I would do on any vacation , then suddenly my whole world turned blurry. As I regained my composure I saw the massive dresser that I was just unpacking my stuff into a minute ago. Even my backpack was the size of any downtown skyscraper. By the looks of my surroundings I figured I was about one inch, which was Emma’s favorite size to shrink me down to. I decided to duck behind one of the legs of my bed as Emma’s giant figure walked through the door.

“Mark!” Emma’s booming voice said.

“Is everything okay?” she said in a fake concerned voice.

I peeked out from my cover to see her cargo ship sized feet walk towards me. She stopped right in front of where I was hiding. I ducked back behind the leg as her face swooped down to look under the bed. After about 10 seconds of Emma’s search, her head lifted back up from the floor and for some odd reason I knew I wasn't safe yet. Next, her huge manicured hand came clawing in under the bed. I tried to be as still as possible until he finger brushed up upon my leg. Her hand freezed over my leg and I couldn't take it any more. I decided to make a run for it towards the door. I knew I wouldn't get very far but it was worth a try. Her head turned to see me run out from underneath the bed.

“Now, where do you think your going?” she said as she effortlessly put her foot in front of me blocking my path.

I turned to face my giantess relative towering before me.

“You couldn't even wait 10 minutes to shrink me, couldn’t you?” I yelled up to Emma

“What, I can’t hear you, come a little closer.” she said with a evil smile on her face.

With that her hand came reaching down to pick me up. She plucked me off the ground with her thumb and index finger and set me down in the middle of her palm on her left hand. I was met with her menacing red smile and her 2 giant oceans for eyes that stared down at me like her next meal.

“Sorry, what was that? I can’t hear you from ALL THE WAY down there with your tiny little mouth.” she said mockingly

I sighed and said, “You couldn't even wait 10 minutes to shrink me, couldn’t you?”

“How could I wait to play with my favorite toy?” She said poking and tickling me with her free hand.

“Okay, I get it!” I yelled trying to push back her finger.

“You're gonna have to have to push a lot harder than that!” She said in a teasing voice pinning me down to her palm with her index finger.

“C’mon, I’m merely trying!” She said adding more and more pressure down on my body until I couldn’t breath.

She finally lifted her finger laughing while I tried to catch my breath.

“You have WAY too much fun with this.” I managed to say between my breaths.

“Oh, c’mon, and you don’t, I’m just playing.”

“ What ever you say, Emma.” I said rolling my eyes

“Look, your parents left us some food that we can cook for tonight so,I will grow you back to size, but you have to cook for us and I will be in my room, okay?” Emma said to me.

“But, I…” I was cut of by emma’s finger over my face.

“Okay?!?!?!” Emma said once more while lifting her finger from my face.

“Okay..” I said realizing I was in no position to argue.

“Good” Emma said setting me down back on the floor.

Everything went blurry again and then I was met with my cousins chest.

“Um… this is not my full size!”

“I know, but you can still cook dinner for us at this size so im going to leave you like this.”

“Whatever” I said walking out of the room trying not to give her the satisfaction of my reaction that she wants.

 

***

 

“Dinner is ready!” I yelled up the stairs to Emma.

“Coming!” I heard her yell from upstairs.

As soon as she said this, I was shrunk back down to about one inch. Standing on the bottom step I saw Emma come running down the stairs and nearly crushing me if I hadn't dove out of the way.

When she reached the bottom she turned around and snachted me up from the bottom step and I was put into the darkness of her bra. When she pulled me back out I was plopped down onto the chicken breast that I had just prepared for her. She sat down in front of the plate and immediately started eating. She paused for a second after stuffing a piece of chicken into her mouth and looked at me.

“What are you waiting for, start eating before I eat you!” she said with a mouth full of chicken

“Are you kidding?!?!” I yelled back to her from ontop of the breast.

“Does it look like I’m kidding?!?!” She said back to me pressing her knife against my chest.

“Fine! Jeez!” I said pushing the knife away.

I ripped a piece of chicken from under my feet and started eating it.

“Listen, the town next to us has one of the best malls in the USA so we are going to it tomorrow, there are a couple of things I have to get, and don’t worry I will shrink you and you can stay in my purse until I’m done.” Emma said to me in between bites.

“Do I have a choice?” I answered back

“No, not really, but I’m glad you realize that.” She said with a fake smile.

After we finished the whole breast, Emma picked me up and dropped me in her cup of water.

“Are you thirsty?” Emma said to me

“I guess, thanks?” I said a little concerned.

As I started drinking, Emma brought the cup to her lips and started drinking.

The glass was tilted up and with one last big breath, I was sucked into Emma’s mouth. I swirled around in the mixture of Emma’s saliva and water until she spit me back out onto her palm. After I caught my breath I looked up to see Emma laughing hysterically at me.

“You could have swallowed me!” I yelled up at Emma.

“No I wouldn’t, don’t worry, I wouldn't want to get rid of my favorite toy yet!” she said with some more giggling.

“Just, please be very careful okay!?!?!”

“Fine, whatever you say captain!” she said back to me with a mocking salute.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, next chapter is going to be very interesting, I promise!