- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Firstly, this story has no special meaning.  It is designed to be a mixture of horror erotica and science fiction.  The views of the characters are not mine.  Comments welcome

 

The Professor knealt at his machine.  Slowly typing in the final calculations, he paused.  This was it, when he pushed this button, there would be no turning back.  His assistant, Megan entered the room.  Her firey red pony tail pounced as she walked to him.  "It's done, the guards are answering a phony call."  He nodded, "Listen Megan, you can still leave, you still can go on..."   Megan shook her head.  The Professor forced himself not to look down at her freckled cleavage jiggling beneath her top.  "I'm here, we have to do this, for science!"  

He nodded, if only the council wasn't made of fools.  Alternative realities were the solution to all mankinds problems.  Fuel, food, land.  All they needed was an alternate world suitable for their needs.  And if he could successfully  prove that transport was possible...then consequences damned.   

 

He looked over and held Megan's hand.  Raising her hadn with his, he said "Together?"  Megan smiled, "Of course."  Together they pushed the button and in unison shouted, "For Science!"

A white wave of energy hit as green particles shifted around them.  Megan screamed and released the Professor's hand.  "Megan," he shouted his voice coarse and filled with emotion.  Megan was fading, obviously being swept into the alternate world. he needed to stop the machine, but how?  

Without thinking, he plunged a hand down and punched the console of the machine, causing it to sputter and stop.  The colors began to fade, but as they did, he was jolted forward, and hit his head on the console.  

 

Later

 

The Professor stirred, he felt as if he had gone on a bender.  But that wasn't right.  He hadn't drunk since Megan graduated....Megan!  He had to get her.  Help her.  He sat up, only to notice two things.  First, he was in a sterile white room with a bed and nothing else.  Second, His feet hung off of it like he was in a swing.  He began to make his way down, climbing off of the moster of a bed, when the door opened behind him.  Spinning around and painfully aware that he was in a gown that showed off his bare ass, he backed up against the wall.  Inside stepped a woman, an enomous woman.  She had sleek black hair that was perfectly straight.  Her green outfit was tailored for her frame.  "She must be military," he thought.  That meant he had been discovered.  She approached him, her every step making the grouund shake.   "Well, tiny invader."  she said, her accent a little thick as she stood over him, casting him in shadow.  He looked up, only to discover her face was hidden from view by her large, prominent bust.  "It seems you have awakened." she continued.  Her knee high boots as tall as his crotch, he looked up, seeing her massive, muscled thigh in front of him.  She reached down, Picked him up by the arm and very nearly tearing it from its socket she threw him back onto the bed.  "Now you will answer my questions."  

The Professor gulped, "Yes Miss, of course."  She smiled, her pretty white teeth sparkling.  "Gut, I would hate to torture a cousin of the master race."  He paled, master race.  His heart racing he looked over, and saw on her arm it.  The armband of the facists.  No!  He didn't know what would happen next.  All he knew was that finding Megan would have to wait.  Because if these NAZI's found his device, it could mean disaster, for everyone!