- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was just a quick idea I had that I wanted to write down. it's not very well written since I'm not really into writing much anymore. But I still wanted to write the story. I wish there were more stories on here with similar themes, specifically micropscopic victims.

A group of 12 boys were slowly sneaking down the hallway of Chester High School. They all belonged to the same science class under the teaching of Miss Amber who they all disliked because of her sexist attitude. She would always favor the girls in the class and the boys were but second class citizens. This resulted in lower test scores and grades for the boys and could potentially effect their futures but now they had had enough. Today they were going to get their vengeance.


Micheal was holding a pocket full of "fart bombs" which were small packets one could buy at any novelty shop. Once you squeeze the packet it would cause the two chemicals inside to interact, creating a foul gas which would burst through the packaging and stink up any room. They were planning on putting 10 of these in the science lab that Amber worked in and stink up her workplace to high heavens. It's a crime that would certainly get to her but wasn't serious enough to warrant police action and therefore no investigation. It was a smart retaliation with no consequences. Or so they thought.

They entered the science lab snickering, barely containing their joy that they were finally going to get back at that bitch of a teacher. Micheal deposited the Fart-Bombs o the table as the group tried to think of where to hide them. The best place to put them would be somewhere that you wouldn't normally look but also a place where the gas could disperse quickly and effectively. However, before they could decide they heard rapid footsteps coming from down the hall. Panicking like hell, the group of boys quickly shoved themselves into some strange chamber that was roughly the size of a cleaning supply closet. It was built into the wall and was the only place to hide since exiting the room would result in immediate notice. It was a tight fit but the group finally managed to squeeze themselves into it and seal the machine shut. That's when it happened.

The machine gave a sudden humming sound and instant bright light came over them almost blinding them Once they reopened their eyes they found themselves on a vast plain with no end in sight. Even at the ocean you could see the horizon but this place truly went on forever. The ground was green and lumpy and incredibly firm. They had no idea what just happened or how to escape.

Miss Amber was finishing off some paper work in the teachers lounge late at night. She had to finish some slight preparation for tomorrows science demonstration for her year 9 class. Those girls she worked with were truly gifted and just naturally understood everything she taught them. If only those stupid males could understand anything, they might actually be useful for something. 

She was just about to finish her work when she heard some commotion coming from down the hall and near her science lab. Instantly concerned she got up and headed over there. Whoever it was it couldn't be good since no teacher would be here this late and if they were they would have no good reason to go into her science lab. As she approached she heard and slight humming and then zap which means someone had used her micro enlarger machine. A device given to the school which allowed a person to enlarge bacteria to normal size for dissection and understanding but also shrinking normal objects just as small to see how they reacted with bacteria. It was usually something she demonstrated to year 10 and above and if someone was messing with it then that couldn't be good. 

Entering the lab she found no one inside which means they must have been shrunk by the MLM, why they would do that was beyond her. She was contemplating the reasons when she noticed the stack of fart bombs on her table and instantly came to the conclusion. Some punk kids broke in and tried to hide in that machine. Marching over to the device she checked to logs to examine what was shrunk and a wide smile came over her face. Bending down, she removed the petri dish that was used and brought it up to her face. The log had shown that it was the boys from her year nine class that had been shrunk down which means she had a dozen little boys in her hand that she could instantly destroy if she wanted to. However, she had a much better idea.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was science class and the students had just started filing in. Everyone noticed that there was a suspicious lack of boys today but only Miss Amber looked unfazed by this fact. She near perfectly well where they were. After all the girls had sat down she stood and started her lesson.

"Evening girls. Today we will be doing something special today." She gestured to a machine in front of her which was just a big square box with a T.V on top. "This right here is a special microscope which allows you to see bacteria in perfect resolution and even hears sounds. It's used to observe bacteria reacting to certain stimuli and I must say it is incredibly fascinating." She held up a petri dish (The same one with the boys on them) "This is a simple, ordinary petri dish with a completely normal bacteria on it." She slowly waved it in front of the students faces. "Today I shall expose it to a simple acid and you will be able to watch exactly how acids effect bacterium on a molecular scale."

As the teacher was finishing her explanation a girl in the front accidentally sneezed straight into the petri dish, completely covering it with her snot.

"I am so sorry Miss Amber" 

Amber looked absolutely shocked but her demeanor quickly changed as she gave a wide smile. "Oh, Rosie, it's perfectly fine. In Fact I can still use this for the experiment. Instead of using an acid I'll simply use your mucus to see they interact with the Bacteria on here. I must say, I'm positive your bacteria will win." She gave a slight laugh as she slid the petri dish into the machine and turned it on.


Scanning the dish for unusual readings she quickly found an area that had about 12 unusual bacterium moving erratically. "Hmm, that's strange" She gave a fact sigh of confusion "There appears to be some unusual bacterium on here interacting with the mucus. Let's observe it"

Clicking some buttons she displayed the video footage on the T.V screen which clearly showed their fellow class mates running from an army of blobs. Weird moaning sounds could be heard as well as faint screams as the tiny boys continued to evade their predators. However, it was clear that they were out numbered and and surrounded.

"Is that ... Is that Micheal? And Jerry?" Asked Rosie

"And Peter?" Asked another girl

"How did they get on the screen?" asked a third.

"Oh my goodness, gracious me" Amber said in a fake shocked tone. "Your class mates must have been on the petri dish when Rosie sneezed on it. And now they're going to be absorbed by her mucus"

"Oh my god!" Rosie said, clapping her hands over her mouth "We have to help them. Isn't there anything we can do?"

"I'm afraid not, young Rosie. If we were to enlarge them then we would also enlarge your ferocious nose mucus. And then the entire world would be running just like these boys"

"They're going to be eaten ... By her snot" A girl asked in a tone of awe.

"Yes. They're so tiny that even the sneeze of a young woman has put them in mortal peril that they could never escape from." Just as she said this half of the boys got grabs by a group of mucus and were sucked into it's blobbiness.
Amber removed the petri dish from the machine and put it on the table in the middle of the room for all the girls to see.

"Isn't it strange? We can't see it, but right in front of us a group of strong, athletic males are being hunted down and eaten by Rosie's snot."

And with that, she resumed class as normal, forever changing the thinking of those young women and their impressions of what men were to them. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope people enjoy.