[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After a shocking reveal that shatters two relationships, Tommy and Simon must make amends at Emma's sleepover party. But things get complicated when they are pursued by a top-secret black ops team and a sexy rogue assassin who wants to eat them all or feed them to the other girls.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Couples , Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14979 Read: 34897
Published: August 03 2015 Updated: August 13 2016
Story Notes:

A year ago to do this day, August 3, I published my first vore story on this website. Called "Not-So-Happy Meals", it was a short 1 ch. story of a hot girl eating her bullies with a shrink ray that I had written several months before. The positive feedback on that story inspired to continue writing a prequel story called "The Party" that I had abandoned and the first chapter of that was released almost 2 weeks later on August 16 that introduced characters such as Tommy and started fleshing out the backstory more, giving birth to the Voreverse series as it is today. Over the past year, I have published over 96,700 words of stories onto this site. I experienced some relationship troubles along the way, especially to keep this series afloat but i'd do it all again for my loyal readers who have stuck with me since the beginning and have continued to review my stories. Thank you guys and girls, it really means a lot to me.

Id also like to announce that this will be one of the last stories in the Voreverse, which I plan on ending some time in Spring of next year. It's the 8th story in the series and i'd like it to go to 10, with the 10th one being a really big, long epic conclusion to everything that began a year ago today. And with that Ill finally post this story. I had this idea for a while and I hope you like the 8th story in the Voreverse, All-Nighter.

1. School's Out by welcometothejungle [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4741 words)

2. Double Threat by welcometothejungle [Reviews - 0] (3776 words)

You might want to reread chapter 1 since its been so long, really sorry guys for this taking a whole year lol I'll explain in the end notes

3. Rage by welcometothejungle [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2651 words)

4. Making Things Right by welcometothejungle [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3811 words)