- Text Size +

3. Rage

Flynn opened his eyes. He and Jones were at the bottom of the Fritos bag, surrounding by giant snacks bigger than his body.

            “What the fuck happened, man?” he heard Jones say, putting a hand to his head.

            “The Huntress,” Flynn said in his British accent. “That fuckin’ bitch. She put us in her bag of chips. We have to get out of here before –”

            Just then the entire bag lurched upward. “Shit, what’s going on?!” Jones screamed.

            The next thing both of them knew, the bag was turned upside down and they began falling with the rest of the Fritos down towards the giant, beautiful face of the Huntress. Straight into her open mouth, a black hole that awaited them.

            “Nooo!” cried Flynn as he and Jones fell through open air and directly down past her teeth, over her tongue, and then they were thrown around as she chewed up the chips. She didn’t chew very long however, and the next thing they knew they lurched downward into a slimy, long tunnel that they knew was her esophagus.

            Finally, they splashed into a dark pit and crushed Fritos mush landed around them as they were churned around in the dark.

            “Get us out of here!” Flynn yelled at the top of his lungs. Jones screamed.

            But they could do nothing but flail helplessly as they were sloshed around and digested by the Huntress’s gastric juices.

^^^

The Huntress’s tummy gurgled and she rubbed it as she crumpled up the empty bag of Fritos. It was then that she remembered she had put the two men in there and that they must be in her stomach now. She was originally going to put them in Rachel or Emma’s food, but then she was so engrossed by what had just happened with the bowl of queso that she had forgotten momentarily about the soldiers and accidentally ate them.

            Oh well, she thought, covering her mouth as she gave a soft burp. They’ll be more chances for some unaware vore later. She had been watching the little specks very carefully, even though Claudia didn’t notice.

            Jenny had just been eaten.

            It was deliciously perfect, the Huntress thought. That little bitch had gotten away from her with Simon after the Palm Springs incident, and now she only had one target left. She had once only known him as SimonSays23, his username on Truthers.net. But now Simon was the only other one she wanted revenge on.

            Of course his friend Tommy and that other boy with him would have to die too, since they knew too much about her at this point. And now that she had betrayed the Program, she would have to work freelance as an assassin who could “make anyone disappear”. All knowledge of her before that would have to be erased.

            But she had thought that Tommy was cute. She felt a strange attraction for him and imagined him ramming his dick inside her and thrusting. It had been a while since she had slept with someone (although of course she had eaten that guy right afterwards). Maybe she should resize Tommy, fuck him, and then feed him to Emma. That would be good. She was his girlfriend and she loved it when girlfriends ate their boyfriends. She only wished that she could have fed Simon to Jenny before Claudia ate her.

            The Huntress imagined Simon right now. The last time she had caught him, he had been in bed with Jenny. He must really love her, she thought. Or rather, loved her. Now he would be heartbroken and would live the rest of his life thinking about how Claudia ate her.

            Fortunately for him, the Huntress thought, his life won’t last that much longer…

^^^

“It’s all your fucking fault!” Simon screamed at Tommy. They were hiding behind another bag of snacks somewhere on the table as the giantesses continued their feast.

            “Oh please,” Tommy said. “You little piece of shit. You steal my girlfriend from me and now you have the balls to say I’m the bad guy here? What about the Huntress? What about your ex who just fucking ate Jenny!!!”

            “It wasn’t Claudia’s fault,” Simon said, tears streaming from his eyes. He knew Claudia would be horrified by what she had just done, no matter that her best friend had stolen Simon from her. Or would she? Simon thought. A horrible though crossed his mind that if Claudia had found both him and Jenny shrunken and huddled, she might have just eaten them both out of revenge.

            He shivered. No, that’s not who Claudia was, he told himself.

            “I’ll tell you whose fault it was,” Tommy said. “It was the asshole who slept with my girlfriend and was dumb enough to get caught by Emma, causing this whole break-up thing and then for Emma to organize this party in the first place. Normally, I’d blame Jenny too if I still hadn’t had feelings for her and she hadn’t just been eaten by your stupid ex-girlfriend!”

            “You still liked her?” Simon asked.

            “What, you think Emma compares to her at all?” Tommy said. “Jenny was not only hotter, she was a better person – or so I thought. Emma’s a godawful bitch. She bullies people like Claudia all the time. She’s filled the queen bee vacuum that Cat left when Jenny ate her. I try to tone her down sometimes, but really I’m only dating her because she’s hot and I need sex to take my mind off of the fact that I lost Jenny to my weasel of a best friend.”

            Before Simon could say anything else, Tommy continued: “After I fucked Autumn last fall, I remember how you begged me to tell you what sex was like because you knew you had zero chance of losing your virginity this year. And I knew you were my loser geek friend and that I’d never have any dating competition from you.”

            “Well it looks like you thought wrong,” Simon said. “You were just an arrogant asshole and I lost my virginity to the most amazing girl in school because she loved me and she was tired of you.”

            Tommy froze up. Simon saw tears welling in his eyes and smiled. Then Tommy punched him in the face.

            “Guys, guys, guys!” Drake said, stepping in as Simon got back up to punch Tommy back. “We don’t have time for this. I never really got to know her, but I’m sure Jenny was a great girl. We have to go on and ensure her legacy, bros.”

            “Don’t call me bro,” Tommy said.

            “No,” said Simon. “He’s right. We need to avenge Jenny. I’m going to make those fuckers pay – all of them. Killian and his men need to die, and so does the Huntress. We can’t let any of them leave this place alive.”

            “And just how are we going to do that?” Tommy asked.

            “You heard Jenny,” Simon said. “She called Karey, who’s going to bring her shrink ray. We can deal with the Huntress then. Right now, we’re going to get those Program agent motherfuckers and give them one-way tickets to a hot girl’s bowels tonight.”

            Drake nodded. Tommy didn’t say anything.

            “Tommy?” Simon asked.

            Tommy looked up and glared at him. “Let’s make the fuckers pay.”

^^^

“This is a bad fucking idea,” Tommy said.

            “As in a bad idea that’s just crazy enough to work?” Simon asked.

            “No,” Tommy said, “as in a bad fucking idea that’s going to get us all eaten alive.”

            They were leaning on the edge of the full bowl of gummi bears, looking out at the far end of the table where Claudia and Emma were devouring brownies and cookies. Rachel was hovering near their end and had eaten a few gummi bears about a minute ago, but missed them by several inches. It freaked Tommy and Drake out, but Simon said they would be okay.

            Tommy looked at Simon right now. His face looked angry, full of rage as he scanned the table. What the fuck has happened to all of us? Tommy thought.

            He remembered back in the fall when they had been part of the Rays Club with Bobby and Francine. Those were the days. Before he even met Jenny, before Jenny ate Francine and Bobby went crazy. Before Simon somehow developed sexual competence and slept with his girlfriend. Before he started dating the bitch queen Emma. Before he was sitting here in a bowl full of gummi bears, barely half an inch tall watching his former geek friend go Rambo on a bunch of black ops agents from a secret government conspiracy.

            He had to admit it, his life had gotten pretty fucked up over the past year.

            “Where are they?” Drake asked.

            “There,” Simon said, pointing.

            Tommy peered over the edge. He saw Killian, Rayne, and Paxton checking around a bag of chips nearby, sweeping their guns and looking for the boys.

            “Great, what do we do now?” Drake said.

            “This,” Simon said. He stood up and waved his arms, then yelled: “Hey, over here you dumb motherfuckers!”

            “There they are!” Killian said. “Get him!”

            Bullets whizzed by overhead as Simon ducked back down.

            “What the hell did you just do?” Tommy asked, bewildered.

            “Run!” Simon said.

            The three boys began heading for the other side of the bowl as fast as they could, but the gummi bears made for difficult terrain. They climbed and hauled themselves over each gummi as quickly as they could, running whenever they had space too.

            But compared to them, the bowl was so huge and the other side so far away. So many gummi bears to cross.

            As they neared the middle, Tommy realized that they were exposed and in the open. If Rachel or one of the other girls came over for some gummi bears, they would be eaten. He heard shouting behind him and looked back to see Rayne and Paxton climbing over the edge and landing on the gummi bears.

            They were fitter and well trained, and quickly began to gain on them.

            “Shit, shit, shit!” Tommy yelled. “They’re after us!”

            The end was still a good distance away when Rachel’s hand suddenly dipped down and plucked a gummi bear off to the side. As Tommy climbed over another, he heard her say while chewing: “Mmm, these gummi bears are really good. I bet I can eat them all!”

            Her other hand came down, this time grabbing two gummi bears off to Tommy’s right. Drake and Simon were just ahead of him. He was starting to sweat a lot and his heart was pounding. He heard more gunfire behind him and ducked down as he slid off the next gummi bear.

            Death was coming for them from all angles and safety was so close yet still so far away. Tommy wondered whether or not it would be better to let Rayne and Paxton gun him down, so as to spare him from getting chewed up in Rachel’s jaws, or worse – getting digested alive in her belly.

            Drake and Simon had now almost made it to the edge, but Tommy had fallen a bit behind. Rachel’s fingers picked up a gummi bear as he stood on it and he tumbled off and fell onto his back in a small pit with gummi bears shielding him from all sides except above.

            He got a clear view of the giantess above him. She was barely even paying attention to what she was eating, closing her eyes in pleasure as she chewed more of the gummies and then shoved some chips into her mouth with her other hand. Her stomach was noticeably bloated but not to the extent that he had seen Claudia, Jenny, or Emma ever get bloated. At least not yet. He noticed there was good amount of hair on her arms, but that it was blond so he had never really noticed it before. There was what looked like some lint in her belly button and a mole two inches to the left of it. She was both kinda gross but hot at the same time, he thought. Like Emma when she didn’t shave her arm pits.

            But he felt as if it were all over now. By now, Simon and Drake had gotten out of the bowl and Rachel would reach down to grab some gummies and inadvertently consume him in the process. He figured Simon wouldn’t come back for him. It was the perfect opportunity to get his “revenge”.

            It was funny, Tommy thought. He figured Simon must’ve feared his wrath for sleeping with Jenny for a long time, but now it was Tommy who found himself afraid of Simon. When Jenny had been eaten by Claudia, Tommy felt heartbroken and crushed but Simon had become consumed by rage. He had seen it in his eyes.

            Oh well, he thought as Rachel’s hand started to come down toward him. At least it’ll all be over soon…

            Just then, someone put their arm under his shoulder and began to haul him up out of the pit, back towards safety. It was Simon. “Come on asshole, let’s go!” he yelled.

            The soldiers were firing at them as they climbed over another gummi bear and Drake helped them climb up the side of the bowl. Tommy looked back to see Rayne and Paxton running towards them. They looked furious, vaulting gummi bears with their machine guns in their arms, racing to stop their targets before they could escape.

            Then suddenly Rachel’s hand came down and grabbed them along with a big handful of gummi bears. The three boys looked up in shock as Rachel brought her hand up to her mouth and shoved it all in, moaning with pleasure as she chewed the tasty mouthful, her hand in front of her lips to prevent anything from falling out.

            Then she swallowed it all in a massive gulp, but probably should have chewed more because it looked like she might choke for a moment, then she hit her throat with her fist and the big lump moved down out of sight. She sighed and looked relaxed and rubbed her bloated belly, which seemed to expand a little as the food entered her gut a moment later, gurgling as her stomach began to process the new ingested material.

            The three bowls dropped down off the side of the bowl and brushed themselves off.

            Drake laughed. “Simon, you are one crazy motherfucker bro.”

            “I just can’t believe that worked,” Simon said, looking more relaxed.

            Tommy still couldn’t believe that Simon had come back for him. Then he tried to imagine if it had been Simon who had been left behind. Would he have gone back to save him?

            Yes, he realized. It wasn’t a forced answer. He had known it all along. Regardless of what had happened with Jenny, Simon was his friend. And he had loved Jenny and they both were going to have to work together if they wanted to stop these people. The people who had caused everything to go wrong from the beginning. The Program.

            “So…,” Tommy said. “What now?”

            They heard a gun being cocked and turned to see Killian aiming a six-shooter revolver at them. His lips curled into a sly smile.

            “I got you boys now,” he said in his Texas accent.

            And then he chuckled.

TO BE CONCLUDED

 

Chapter End Notes:

Only one more chapter, guys. Again Im sorry it took so long to write this story but I'm really excited for what I have planned next week and I hope u guys like it!

speaking of which, I only got one comment earlier this week (asking me to continue writing, which I really appreciated), but no feedback about Chapter 2. which was a year in the making and killed off a major character!

Hopefully you guys like this chapter enough to review. I'd really love to hear what you thought of ch. 2 as well!

The ending should be up next Saturday.