- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for not updating this sooner. Stuff happened. Thanks for all the reviews! :)


I took an extra long shower after leaving Audrey's room. I made sure I scrubbed all of the day's stink off me, which included a bit of Audrey's scent and her toilet water. Once satisfied, I dressed myself in only my boxers and collapsed in my girlfriend's (Audrey's mom) bed. She was going to be home from work soon. Good thing too, my body was sore from my brief adventure with Audrey's body and I could really use a back rub.


I fell asleep to some boring reality show that was playing on TV. I awoke when I heard my girlfriend entering the bedroom. Jenna worked as a receptionist at a mid-size business somewhere downtown. She always wore conservative business clothes to work; today it was a skirt that went passed her knees and a button-up blouse. She was taking off her one-inch heel shoes while looking up at me seductively.


“Well, well, look who's here.” She worked on taking off the rest of her clothes.


“Hey babe.” I said while yawning. “How was work?”


“Long and boring.” She got on the bed and crawled over on top of me. “Oh, were you thinking about me.” She started stroking my erection.


“All day long. Want to full around?” I couldn't tell her that my erection was due in large part from the fun I was having with her daughter. After all, Jenna and I were deeply in love. The thing with her daughter was that...


Jenna pulled my boxers down my legs and threw them off somewhere in the room. My cock slipped past her puffy lips as she started giving me a passionate blow job. I laid back and enjoyed the intense pleasure she was giving me. A quiet noise distracted me. I thought I heard the door creek open. My attention went back to Jenna. I watched her head bob up and down as she hungrily sucked my cock.


It was my turn to reciprocate. Jenna was on her back with her legs spread. I moved my mouth to her pussy and started eating her out. I moved the tip of my tongue across her pussy lips and pushed my tongue through her labia, looking for her clit. Her scent was sharp and filled my nose. She tasted wonderful. I could tell she urinated not too long ago, but it didn't bother me. Hearing her approving moans, only added to my excitement. Her nails dug through the back of my head as she pressed my face harder into her pussy.


I looked up to her and could see that she was coming down from an orgasm. She was panting, moaning, and letting out short breaths. Past Jenna, I could see her bedroom door was indeed cracked open. I could also see Audrey in the hallway looking into the bedroom. She was wearing her PJs. She was expressionless. Her stare didn't bother me.


Without taking my gaze off of Audrey, I got up on my knees and shimmied myself closer to her mother. I dropped my hands on either side of her mother's head and lowered my pelvis until my wet cock entered the older woman's excited cunt. Jenna let out another moan as my cock filled her vagina. I was still staring at Audrey. She was still looking at me intensely. Her expression turned into something of a cross between a frown and disappointment. My hips worked up and down like a piston as I fucked her mother. Audrey turned around in huff and left the hallway. My cock was pulsing harder and bigger while Jenna and I made love. Memories of the day only made me more horny. I fucked harder as I thought about Audrey. Her mother didn't have the slightest idea what we were doing when she was at work. She didn't even have a clue about my special abilities.


I couldn't hold back at that last thought. I came deep inside Jenna and stayed inside her until every drop of cum I had was inside her. I collapsed alongside her. Jenna wrapped herself around me. We both fell asleep right away.


 


 


 


 


“But why not?” Audrey whined.


“We went over this a hundred times. It's wrong on so many levels.”


“But think about everything we've done together. How would this be any more wrong.”


Audrey and I were standing at an empty bus stop, waiting for 22-A bus that headed downtown. I was slurping on a cherry Icee as Audrey complained for the umpteenth time.


“The bus is going to be here soon. Can we talk about this later?”


“Promise?”


“I promise.”


Audrey yanked the shaved-ice drink from my hand and took a long sip. She let out a grunt as a brain-freeze over came her. I laughed. The bus turned the corner and chugged down the secluded neighborhood street towards us. The sun glared off the shiny clean windows on the bus. I squinted and could see it was a pretty packed bus.


“There's a lot of people in there.” I told Audrey. I looked down at her (the top of her head barely reached my chest). She kept sipping on her drink as she looked at the city bus. “So, how hungry are you?”


“I'm starving.”


“So, one-inch, two-inches?”


“One inch, I guess.”


I played with the silver ring on my finger. Audrey was wearing hers. I worked my magic and as the bus neared, it dwindled in size. The huge plum of diesel exhaust coming out the rear of the bus became nothing more than a tiny puff. The forty-foot bus scaled down to a six-and-half inch toy.


“Hey Audrey,” she turned and looked up at me with her large doe eyes. “You're not mad about—last night. Are you?”


She smiled. “Are you afraid to be small around me.”


I didn't know how to answer. I didn't what to show her that I was fearful, but something felt a little off about her. “I'm not sure.”


“Want me to promise I won't hurt or eat you.” She cocked her head to side.


“I...”


“I won't hurt or eat you, I promise.” Her tongue slowly licked the top of her straw as she drew it into her mouth for another sip of the cherry drink. Her tongue was stained bright red from because of the drink.


I kissed the top of her forehead. “I trust you.”


I turned back to face the bus, which hadn't moved since it was shrunk. It was parked near the curb of the street and surprisingly, no one has stepped out since being shrunk. I walked over to the bus; as I walked, I shrunk myself to match the scale of the bus. I matched the size of the bus as I came to a few steps to the passenger boarding door. It must have been an enigmatic sight for the tiny occupants to see a giant shrink before their eyes.


I knocked on the glass door and waved to the driver to open up. He did after hesitating for a few moments. “Thanks.” I said to the driver as I looked for a empty seat. I found a seat next to an attractive brunette, so I sat there. I could feel the whole bus staring at me and waiting for me to say something. I looked over to the brunette who had a frozen look of shock on her face.


“My name is Darnell, what is your?” I reached out a hand for a shake.


Her hand was trembling as she reached out to meet mine. “I'm Christina. What's happening?”


“Oh, it's lunch time and Audrey hasn't eaten anything all day. She was in the mood for a lot of people, and well, here we are.”


“Huh?”


“Can I ask you something Christina?” I didn't wait for her to reply. “Audrey is my girlfriend's daughter. When I started dating her mother, she asked me to make friends with her daughter. Y'know, to bond and shit. So we started hanging out, I'd take her to school, hang out with her when her mother was at work. We get along really well.”


The ground trembled. We felt a deep rumble vibrate throughout our bodies. Another tremor shook the bus, causing it to sway back-and-forth on its suspension. Everyone in the bus gasped as they looked out the window to see a clean pair of white Keds enter the street. Christina's face was glued to the window as she frantically muttered “oh my god” over and over.


“So back to my story,” I nudged Christina. She looked back at me incredulously, wondering why I wasn't concerned about the giantess outside the bus. “One day while Audrey and I were hanging out at a swap meet, we met found this old woman selling weird shit. We got these rings that she promised could make fantasies come to fruition. But only if the wearers share the same fantasy. Here's where it gets weird. Without ever discussing it, we found out that both Audrey and I have size-change fantasies.”


Audrey's fingers wrapped around the, soliciting a scream from everyone in the bus except me. The metal frame of the bus bent and wailed as her fingers curled around. Everyone's stomach dropped to the floor as we shot up to the sky. I, along with everyone else, gripped on to our seats or railings, or really anything that would prevent us from being thrown around. From the way the bus was swaying and moving, I could tell Audrey was walking back home, which was only a short 5 minute walk away.


The motion was too much for some of the weaker passengers. They flew down the aisle of the bus as Audrey walked, swinging her arms as normal, not treating us a fragile cargo, but just like we were a toy. I could see some of them getting pretty banged up to the point of bruising and bleeding from cuts.


Audrey continued walking home with a bus full of thirty people in one hand, and a cherry drink in the other. There was no point in hiding the bus from the public as she walked. It really did look like a toy and no one in their right mind would think she was actually carrying a bus full of real people.


“Like I said, Audrey and I have been getting along really well before. But since getting these rings and figuring out how they mostly work, well, we are getting along really well.”


“Oh my god, what is she going to do us? Why are we so tiny?” Christina wailed as her gaze darted between the window and me.


“I told you, it's lunch time.”


“What?”


“Now, Audrey has been getting a little jealous that I've been dating her mom. She's told me on multiple occasions to dump her mother and just stick with her. I told her she was crazy. That didn't go over to well. Now the conversations have been getting darker. She wants me to shrink her mother so that she could – get rid of her mother. I'm pretty sure if Audrey had the ability to shrink her mother, she would've a long time ago. But only I have the power to change the size of other people using the ring, only if we're both wearing the ring. At least that's what we've figured out so far about the rings.”


“Wait! You can change people's sizes? Can you make me bigger?”


I sighed. “Did you hear any part of my story?”


Audrey reached her home and went straight for the backyard. In the middle of the green lawn, she had a large beach blanket rolled out along with a picnic basket. She set the bus down at one end of the blanket without much of a thought to our safety. We landed hard and I felt my ass bruise up from the fall. I heard the awful groaning of metal as the bus became more mangled from the drop. We could smell oil and see some smoke entering the bus. Looking out the window, I could see Audrey stripping nude. She was getting ready to tan and didn't like having any tan lines, so she did it in the nude. Fortunately, the backyard had high walls and trees around the perimeter, so it was really private.


Audrey got down on the blanket so that she was on her belly and the bus under her face. The bus driver was still in his seat, strapped in his seat belt, when Audrey's gigantic finger came crashing through the front. Her manicured fingernail tore through the window as if it were made of butter and impaled the driver in half. We heard him gurgle shortly before the finger tore through the roof of the bus, dragging the bus driver's remains above our heads. More screams erupted inside the bus from what was witnessed. The passengers tried escaping the bus, but because the metal frame of the bus was so mangled, the doors weren't opening. We were a bunch of sardines trapped in a sardine can.


Audrey looked at her finer and then flicked the mess off with a look of disgust. She reached into her picnic basket and pulled out chopsticks. With a slight grin and a short pause to decide who to eat first, she reached in with the chopsticks and plucked up a hysterical woman by the waist. Audrey plopped her in her mouth, swished her around her saliva, and then swallowed. It was chaos in the bus. Audrey skillfully plucked another person from the bus and repeated the same process. Audrey ate three more people before pulling out a cell phone and started browsing it. Without taking her eyes off the phone, she plucked up a chubby woman and slurped her into her mouth like spaghetti.


“Please make her stop.”


“She's not going to stop until everyone is in her belly.” I said. “And once her belly finishes digesting you and everyone here, you're going be passed through her intestines as her body sucks up all your nutrients, and then she'll shit you out and flush you down the toilet.”


Christina was crying. “Please. I don't -”


“I've heard these same pleas a hundred times before. I'm not going to grow you.”


“Why not?” She shook my shoulders. Just then, Audrey plucked up the couple that was seated in front of us. Their high pitched screams faded until we heard Audrey smacking her lips in satisfaction.


I had an erection as I was looking up. Audrey was stunning under the bright sunlight. Her teeth were pearl white, her lips were were coated with some type of glittery lipstick. Her golden hair shimmered and swayed mystically under the slight breeze outside. Her eyes were glued to her phone as she continued eating everyone around me. One-third of the bus was in her stomach. Writhing, struggling, suffocating, dying. She didn't care in the slightest. She reached in once again with her chopsticks and plucked up another man who was climbing up the bus walls in attempt to escape. Despite being a muscly fellow, he could not break free from the iron grip Audrey had on him. She swallowed this man that must have spent hundreds of hours in the gym as if here were a piece of gum. Audrey looked down at us with a smile and let out a burp, she blew the air at us. It smelled of cherry and digesting meat.


“I'm torn,” I told Christina. “What do you think I should I do?”


“Make me bigger.”


“Could you stop being selfish and tell me what I should I do?”


“Please I don't want to die!”


The chopsticks returned and went straight for Christina. Her scream was so loud I thought my ears were going to bleed. “Tell her to stop, make me big!” She kept repeating that over and over, up until the moment she passed through Audrey's lips. Audrey looked down at me and winked as she rolled Christina over her tongue. Her mouth was opened as she swirled the hysterical woman in her mouth. Her lips sealed and a second later, she swallowed Christina.


“I'm getting really full.” Audrey complained.


I looked around and saw about 5 people left. “Holy shit. You ate 25 people already.”


“Yea, what's 5 more?”


Audrey reached in and plucked up someone, stuffed them in her mouth, and shot back for another. She continued this until she had the 5 remaining passengers, all stuffed in her mouth.


“Be careful not to choke.” I shouted up to her.


Audrey grabbed her cherry drink and took a sip, cringed, and swallowed. The muffled screams in her mouth grew fainter as she swallowed the rest of the passengers one-by-one until her mouth was empty. She finished by taking one final sip of her drink.


“Ugh, I feel like a pig. I shouldn't have eaten all of them.”


I grew myself to three inches, got out of the bus, and proceeded to shrink it from six-and-half inches to a quarter inch. Audrey picked up the bus between her thumb and index finger and then crushed it. She flicked the remains somewhere towards the grassy lawn. Audrey grabbed me and got on her back as to tan the front-side of her body. She dropped me on her gurgling stomach.


“I'm so fat.” Audrey whined.


Her body was beyond perfect. Her tight torso did have a slight bulge, but seeing that there were thirty one-inch people being digested in there, I couldn't fault her. Audrey belched loudly again. The struggles within her stomach became fainter.


“You're not fat Audrey.”


“Aww, you're so nice.” She picked me up by the waist and brought me to her lips. She gave me a wet kiss that made left me breathless. She pulled me back from her lips so that I could see her tongue run across her front teeth. She let out a breath that covered my body. “I think I have room for one more.”


“Ha-ha, nice joke Audrey.”


She burped again and blew the obnoxious breath at me again. “Whose joking?”


“Hey,” I let out a nervous laugh. “You...did promise not to eat me remember.”


“And you promised me we will talk about getting rid of my mom.”


“I did.” I sounded defeated.


“So, when are we going to do it?”


“I...I don't know.”


“I want to do it when she gets home.”


“Then what?” My voice quivered a little. “We shrink her, then what?”


Audrey smiled. “She'll be dessert.” She licked her lips.


“Audrey...I love your mom. I don't know if I could go through with that.”


She looked at me as if I stabbed her heart. I didn't know why she was so bent on getting rid of her mom, especially the way she was suggesting. Anytime we had this discussion, she'd get so emotional. I thought briefly that she was probably jealous that I loved her mother...but that couldn't have been it.


“Don't get mad.” I said quickly. “What about we compromise? What if I shrink her, but you don't kill her?”


Audrey's lips quivered. She raised up to a seated position and dropped me on the towel next to her ass. She got up to her full height, her barefoot only inches away from me. It was the first time I was truly scared for my life. I wasn't sure what she was going to do. It was hard to tell being some 150 feet away from her face. But I think I saw her eyes tearing up. She sniffed as if holding back a cry.


“You're such a jerk.” She stepped over me and walked into the house. Leaving on my own in the backyard.


“Audrey, wait!” She didn't hear me.


I tried growing myself back to normal, but nothing happened. That meant she had taken off the ring and therefore I didn't have my size-change powers. I cursed to myself. I hated myself for hurting her so. I didn't know what to do. I had to apologize for one. Try to convince her to put the ring on so I could grow again. One thing was for sure, I had to get out of the backyard before a bird or cat saw me. I jumped into the grass lawn and made my trek back to the house. I was alone with only my thoughts.

Chapter End Notes:

I have a generalized idea on where I'm taking this story. As always, I open to suggestions and if I like them and if they fit, I'll write them.