- Text Size +

"Do you mean the mermaid? I don't know, the last I saw of her she was being carried into the bathroom". Ellen ran into there, checking the bathtub, the sink, and finally with apprehension the toilet bowl. She wasn't in any of those. Sitting on the edge of the tub she put her head in her hands. "Where could she be" she said out loud to no one in particular. "I swear if you've hurt her, I'll make you suffer even more than I plan to".

Just then she heard a faint scratching from the toilet tank. Rushing over she lifted the lid and saw Sarah looking up at her, covering her eyes from the light. Ellen quickly scooped her up and brought her out to the living room where she filled a pan with water and placed her into it. "Are you going to be alright" she asked Sarah who responded with a nod. "Good, I have some business to attend to but I'll come back for... oh no! What happened to her?" Ellen asked when she saw Tammy's body on the coffee table. Jen explained everything to which Ellen said, "You've all done very well. And I promise your ordeal at the hands of this monster is over" as she went to carry Amber's body into her lab. "Hey, why is her hand broken?" Ellen asked. Jen proceeded to tell her the rest of the story which made Ellen laugh and say, "Well, a broken hand is going to the be the least of her worries when I'm done with her. Come on, let's go" as Ellen carried Amber out over her shoulder and Jen followed carrying the pan Sarah was in with Paula on her back holding Tammy's lifeless body and the fairies riding on her shoulders.

The group arrived in Ellen's lab and she dropped Amber onto a metal plate on the floor then went over to a control panel and raised the plate to her waist level so she could begin her procedure. Before she started though, she turned to Jen,

"Would you mind bringing Sarah back to her tank? My sister is worried sick about her and she needs to know everything is ok."

Jen agreed to do it but Ellen could see her disappointment at missing Amber's punishment.

"Don't worry, I still have some preparation to do. I won't be starting for some time so you won't miss this, besides I need your input for the punishment"

"Really?" Jen asked, excited at the chance for some payback.

"Really" came the answer, "Just one more thing. When you drop Sarah off press the red buttom marked 'lab access' on the tank. It will give them access to the lab when they're ready"

With that Jen took the keys from Ellen and headed out the door to reunite Sarah and Rachel.

"Now then", Ellen said as she approached Paula, who was on the floor huddled over Tammy's body, "I'm so sorry this had to happen. I promise you she'll receive a proper burial after we're done here" as she placed a towel over the body.

Wiping tears from eyes, Paula looked up and said, "Thank you. I want that bitch to pay."

"Oh she will", Ellen said. "She will".

She knelt beside Paula and asked, "Is it ok for me to carry you or do you want to walk? We're going to sit at that table and decide what to do next".

Part of her wanted to walk around on her own but after her ordeal she was so exhausted that she agreed to be carried.

"You too, come on" Ellen said to the fairies.

They all made their way to the table where Ellen had set up a microphone so Wendy could be heard. The other two, Heidi and Liz, were big enough that they could be heard by human ears but were apparently discouraged from speaking by Amber so were pretty quiet for most of the discussion, ocassionaly whispering to Wendy who would pass along their ideas.

After some initial discussion, the door opened and Jen walked over to the table and climbed up on the box Ellen had set for her. Looking at the box she sighed, remembering the last time she sat at a table like this.

"How was Rachel?" Ellen asked.

"Well, I couldn't really say. As soon as I put Sarah in the tank Rachel rushed over to her and they hugged for a little while then Sarah thanked me and asked me to leave while the two of them swam toward a little cave at the bottom. I did remember to press the button so I guess they'll be here eventually"

With a smile, Ellen said, "I'd say she's ok then. Good, thank you. Now, on to the matter at hand. What do you propose we do?"

The discussion went on for hours. It was mostly friendly but would occasionally get heated when one of them would relive their mistreatment at Amber's hands. Finally, a decision was made, it wasn't going to be pretty but they all agreed it would be the most suitable thing for her. Ellen stood up and announced, "Ok. Time to inform our 'guest' of her fate", as she stuck a needle in Amber's arm to neutralize the toxin and wake her up.

Amber's eyes fluttered open and she gasped for air as she woke. "Wha, where am I?" she demanded, trying to get up, "Why am I tied down?" Just then Ellen stood over her with a look of complete victory on her face.

"Amber! How nice of you to join us" she said as she positioned a monitor over her face that showed all of her captives looking at her with the same look as Ellen.

"What are they doing here? Put them back and let me go now and I might let you stay mostly human", Amber demanded, just as arrogant as ever.

"Come on, Amber. You've lost, you can drop the royalty attitude now. In fact, it would be a very smart..."

She was cut off by Amber yelling, "FUCK YOU! You won't get away with this! When Daddy finds out he'll..." This time it was Ellen doing the interrupting, "Shut up!" she yelled as she smacked her across the face. It was obvious she wasn't used to being hit like that as she looked very pained, yet still full of rage. She just stared at Ellen with intense hatred while mumbling, "You wait, you wait" over and over.

"Believe me, I've considered the consequences of your father finding out about this but you see, as far as he'll be concerned his precious daughter will still be around. In fact, he'll find that she's developed quite the aptitude for medicine", Ellen said as she stuck a needle in Amber's spine through her stomach and took out some spinal fluid. The pain was enough to make her pass out but Ellen had other ideas, "Oh no you don't. You're not getting off that easy", as she injected her again to keep her awake. She came to with a start and after struggling some more, settled down and began groaning.

Looking at the tank she had set up for Sarah and Rachel, Ellen saw that they had arrived and were talking to the others. That was good, they needed to see what she was about to do next. They wouldn't believe her after she was done no matter who told her unless they witnessed it with their own eyes.

Approaching the tank, she addressed the two mermaids, "I trust they've told you what I have to do in order for this work and us not to get caught."

Sarah just nodded. Rachel looked like she wanted to protest but nodded also.

"Good, just remember, I'll still be me no matter what I look like. This is the only way"

With that she went over to another panel, injected the spinal fluid into a machine and waited while it was mixed with other chemicals and emptied back into another syringe.

"If I go into cardiac arrest, use this on me", Ellen instructed Jen placing a defibrillator on the floor in front of her. "Ellen, are you sure you have to do this?" Jen asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Her father will notice her absence after a day or two and when he does the first thing he'll do is check the security tapes. This way I'll have full access to the whole building and be able to erase everything." With that she lifted her hair from her neck and drove the needle into the base of her skull, pressing the plunger and passing the point of no return.

The group stood by and watched as she collapsed to the floor and began going into convulsions. Once those stopped they could see her begin to change. First her hair changed from black to blonde, then she lost several inches of height. Next they could hear the bones in her face rearranging themselves and had to look away as her face became a jumbled mess momentarily. The whole process only took about five minutes but they felt like much

longer to Ellen who couldn't use anesthesia on herself since it would keep her under for too long. She rose, sweating and breathing heavily. Her pants fell down to her ankles, followed by her panties. Her bra on the other hand was suddenly several sizes too small and was pinching her so she took that off too. She walked over to the mirror and after brushing the hair from her face saw that she was now Amber's identical twin. She raised her hand to face, which was still sore, and felt her new features. Looking down at her now ample breasts she said, "Oh great. I can't even see my feet", which came out in Amber's voice only a little hoarse from the recent trauma she underwent.

Reaching up, higher up than she remembered now that she was only 5'2 compared to her previous 5'9 she grabbed a lab coat off the rack and put it on. It now fell to her shins but it would have to do for now. She considered asking Jen to run over and get her some of Amber's clothes then remembered Amber wouldn't need the ones she was wearing soon anyway.

She walked over to Amber's table, where she was still moaning from the needle Ellen had stuck into her and attempted to lean over her again. At her new height it wasn't as easy as before so she brought over a step stool. "This is going to be a huge adjustment", Ellen thought to herself as she leaned over Amber and said, "Surprise!"

Amber just stared at Ellen in her new form, speechless. Seeing her like this meant that she was serious about what she was going to do, there was no reversing a transformation and she knew there was no room for two of her. She struggled even harder to free herself but with no success.

Ellen looked down at her and laughed, "This is only the beginning. And trust me, you're going to remember this as the easy part", Ellen said as she took some more spinal fluid from Amber. She was just getting over the pain from the last one and this one hurt even more. Again she passed out and this time it was Jen who snapped her out of it with an injection. She then went to each of the women in the room and took a small blood sample from them.

Ellen went back to the DNA resequencer, emptied Amber's spinal fluid along with the blood samples into it, and began entering the parameters for her new form. The fairies had landed on her shoulder and were watching the monitor that had a final projection model rendered of what she would look like and how small she would end up. Wendy was happy to see she would be even smaller than her, almost half her size in fact. As the machine emptied its contents into the syringe, Ellen asked, "Now, you're all sure you want to do this?" They looked at each other, then at Tammy's body covered by the towel, and finally at Amber and nodded in unison. "Yeah, I didn't think you'd be backing out." Ellen said as she went over to Amber, lifted her head, and injected the solution into the back of her neck.

"You're all going to pay for this! I swear! Whatever happens to me will seem like nothing when I get..." Amber yelled then passed out.