- Text Size +

Meanwhile, in Amber's apartment, she slammed the door and casually strolled over to her couch, ignoring the squirming mini mermaid in her hand gasping to breathe. She knew from experience that they could last several minutes out of water before they died, and those were smaller than this one. Once at the couch she roughly dropped Sarah on one of the cushions and knelt beside her to examine her newest catch. The fall, though only a few feet and onto a cushion, felt much higher and the surface harder to Sarah who winced from the pain as she landed with a thud. The lack of oxygen was making her light headed but she was able to regain some composure while the giant Amber knelt in front of her and spoke, "Hi there, fishy! While you're my guest there are going to be a few rules. The first rule is you do what I say, when I say. The second rule is only rule number one matters. Now, stand up". Sarah just stared at her in disbelief. What did she mean, 'stand up'? How could she? She looked at her and shrugged her shoulders. "I said STAND UP! I know you speak English, fishy. Do as I say" Scared for her life but still unsure of what to do, Sarah lifted herself up with her arms and did her best to stand as straight as she could. Amber, watching this all with glee grabbed her around the waist and said, "Not fast enough, you need to learn some respect" as she dropped her onto the floor. Landing on the floor hurt even more than the landing on the couch but at the moment Sarah was more concerned with getting back into the water so she could breathe. Luckily for her, Amber saw her face turning blue and as psychotic as she was, knew that a dead pet is no fun. Sarah saw her giant foot go over her head at an amazing speed and soon she was being lifted again. This time Amber placed her in a glass baking pan. Even at her small size it was still pretty shallow and she couldn't get completely submerged but she could get under enough to breathe and for now that was all that mattered.

While her face was pressed against the bottom of the pan Amber lifted it over her head and looked up at her tiny captive, taunting her.

"Wow, look at you! I bet if someone told you a year ago from today you'd be lying face down in a baking dish trying to get enough water so you didn't drown you'd think they were insane"

She touched the part of the glass where Sarah's breasts were pushed up against the bottom. "Look at those tits! You're stacked like a grape vine. You've got flat little grape boobies", then started laughing maniacally. When she'd had enough she put the pan down and picked Sarah up again, this time resting her back in the palm of her hand, letting her tail run down her wrist and supporting her head with her fingers. She brought her up to her mouth and said, "You know, in some cultures they say eating the flesh of a mermaid gives you eternal life. Maybe I should find out..." as she put Sarah's left breast in her mouth and nibbled. Not enough to break the skin but enough to leave a mark. Sarah let out a yelp that caused Amber to clap her hands over her ears, in the process dropping her, luckily back into the water pan.

"Don't ever do that again!" Amber said, angrily. "Shit! I thought those little bastards were annoying. They're even worse when they're bigger"

Sarah, feeling defiant and more than a little upset at being taken away from her home yet again let out an even louder shriek, this time actually causing Amber to stumble. When she saw this, she was filled with hope and started shrieking even more. Amber had a confused, pained look on her face and seemed like she was about to fall over but at the last minute she managed to grab Sarah and place her thumb over her mouth. Sarah could see tiny droplets of blood coming from her ears and struggled to get free, knowing that a few more seconds of her yelling could mean her freedom. Who knew her distorted voice had a purpose?

"That was smart Flipper. I have a good mind to leave you out here to die but I have a better idea. You need water to live but it doesn't matter what kind of water", keeping her thumb over her mouth she carried her over to the bathroom and lifted the lid off the toilet tank. "Maybe some time in here will change your tune" she said as she dropped Sarah in and replaced the lid. Just to drive the point home she flushed the toilet a few times.

Inside the tank was cramped and dark. She couldn't see her hand in front of her face. When the toilet flushed she heard a loud humming as all the water left the tank and she fell to the bottom, bumping into the pipes on her way down. The second time she was still at the bottom and the suction pulled her tail into it and tore her fin a little. By the third flush she knew where to stay to keep safe. It meant hanging from another pipe until it filled again but it kept her safe. Once in a relatively safe spot she waited, dreaming of the chance to get her revenge on this insane monster.

After flushing the toilet a few times, Amber got bored and went back to her living room. She was still a little light headed so she went to the couch to relax for a while. On her way she passed an aquarium where two mermen, both smaller than Sarah but one smaller than the other were looking at her, apparently having seen the whole

encounter. She banged on the glass very hard, so hard she could actually hear it crack and said, "If you two so much as think of that, you're going in the fucking garbage disposal if I hear even one little peep. Got that!"

She knew they couldn't hear her. Even if she didn't bang the glass so hard it felt like an earthquake to them, she didn't care enough to communicate with them and never bothered installing the intercom system for them. Either way, she knew they got the message. And if not then she didn't care. They were getting boring anyway. The big one loved everything she did to him no matter how awful and the little one just laid there limply all the time.

She fell onto the couch and yelled out, "Beauty! Get over here! I need to relax".

From out of her bedroom came a female centaur, about three feet tall. She had long black hair, pale skin, and sparkling blue eyes. The human half of her body was model perfect, her perfect breasts bounced slightly with each step. At her normal size they would have been considered very large. Her eyes were red from having recently been crying but Amber couldn't care less. She shuffled over joylessly and stood between the couch and the television. Amber put her feet up and rested them on her back. "Ah, I gotta tell you, beauty, you make the best foot rest I've ever had"

The small centaur said nothing until Amber added, "I just complimented you. What do you say?"

In a very small, scared voice the centaur said, "Thank you mistress. I'm grateful you could find a use for such a useless creature as me."

"That's more like it. I don't know why I put up with you things. You're all so damned worthless." Amber spat back, "Where are my kitties?" She yelled out. Two humanoid catgirls, covered in fine white fur with cat ears and tails, each about a foot and a half tall jumped down from their resting spot in the window sill. They weren't always twins in their human life but the circumstances of their former lives resulted in what they now were. They came running over to her, each one jumping up on one of her shoulders and gently kneading her shoulder muscles, using their claws just enough to make it feel good. It was a technique they had perfected after much abuse from Amber for drawing blood.

"Are we making mistress happy?" They both said cheerfully in unison.

Amber, lost in the bliss from their massages just mumbled, "When I'm happy I'll tell you, IF I feel like it"

The two catgirls said nothing and continued.

Ellen arrived back at her apartment disappointed and frustrated. "I have to do something" she muttered to herself still out of breath from running up all those stairs. When the door closed Rachel, who had been at the bottom of the tank in the fetal position ever since Amber snatched Sarah perked up and went over to the glass. Upon seeing Ellen return empty handed she slumped back down and resumed her position. Ellen wanted very

badly to be able to comfort her but right now she had more pressing matters. She walked over to where she had left the fairy but she wasn't on the slide/operating table where she left her. Knowing she couldn't have gotten far, Ellen carefully looked around her desk, moving things she could be hiding behind. As she moved her pen holder she saw the tiny fairy, limping as fast as she could in an attempt to escape. Careful not to hurt her or scare her any more than she already was, Ellen put a post it note in her path and when she walked over it, picked it up with the fairy on it. She really was a small little thing, Ellen estimated her height to be around an inch or so. As she was lifted she cowered and started crying and screaming something she couldn't make out.

She quickly put the post it under the microscope where she had a microphone that could pick up her tiny voice. "Please! No more! I can't take this! I'll do anything, just make me big again!" the fairy's voice came out over the microphone, so high pitched it would have been cute if not for the terror in it.

In her most soothing voice Ellen said, "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a doctor, I need to fix your broken wings."

Looking though the microscope view she could see the fairy was shocked that someone could hear her, much less wasn't trying to abuse her in any way. She stopped crying but was still apprehensive.

"How can you hear me? My masters said my voice is too insignificant for humans to hear."

Disgusted to hear that this poor woman had to endure not one but two cruel 'masters', Ellen suddenly felt very sick about her years working for this company. She had assisted in so many transformations, sending so many women and men to suffer fates like the one this fairy had endured. She felt worse than ever about taking Sarah against her will. And now she was suffering at the hands of a cruel evil witch, all because of her. Well, if her plan worked at least she could save the ones Amber was keeping.

"Don't believe anything those monsters told you. You can be heard, you just need an amplifier. I'm so sorry for all you've been through, I'm going to help you with your injuries and if you agree, I think I know a way I can get you your freedom"

The fairy perked up at that, "You mean, you can restore me?"

The hope in the fairy's voice gave Ellen a knot in her stomach as she delivered the news, "I'm sorry. The transformation is permanent. What I'm offering is freedom from the abuse you've been suffering."

Although freedom was a nice goal, the fairy's heart sank upon hearing she was stuck in a world of giants forever. Throughout all her ordeals she had always held on to the dream of someday being restored to her normal size and trying to resume her life. Now she knew that could never be. She would have to deal with that later, right now she had her freedom to earn.

"Ok, I'll help. What do I need to do?"

Ellen smiled as she said, "Like I said, first I need to fix you up. You may have noticed you aren't feeling any more pain, that's because you're going into shock. I'm going to place this cup over you and fill it with anesthetic gas to sedate you so I can get to work. When you wake up we'll talk more”