- Text Size +

"I have to take you outside the tank for this. Just hold your breath and I'll be quick." Ellen said as she reached in and took Sarah out. She laid her flat on her back and straightened out her tail to full length then took a tape measure and laid it next to her. After that she was scooped up and placed on a cold metal scale for a second. The whole process took less than a minute and before she knew it Sarah was back in the comfort and safety of the water.

"Well?" she asked, "What's the verdict?"

"You're 10 inches tall and you weigh 12 ounces" Ellen said, almost cheerfully.

Even though she was expecting it, the news still hit her hard. In her mind she pictured a 12 inch ruler. Knowing she only came up to the 10 on that was too much for her. She looked at her webbed fingers, they didn't feel it to her but they were now less than an inch long each. Her arms probably two or three inches. Her legs, or rather her tail was only about six inches. Looking at her chest she estimated her breasts to be the size of gumballs, maybe whoppers. She saw a mirror over to the side, which she swam over to in order to check herself out. She still looked the same

as she did before the change. Her eyes were still green, her hair a dark shade of auburn. But from her waist down she had bright green fish scales that ended in a tail. Looking at her neck she could see the slits where her gills were. This was the image she would be greeted with for the rest of her life. She sank to the bottom of the tank and started to cry for the first time since this started. Ellen reached in and stroked her hair in an effort to comfort her but Sarah pushed her finger away. "Just give me some time to deal with this", she said through tears. Ellen stood up and walked away.

When she returned Sarah had calmed down some and was swimming around the tank, checking things out.

"Are you ok now?" Ellen asked

"Not really, but I have no choice but to try and accept this" Sarah said. "I'm ready to return"

"Ok, brace yourself" Ellen said as she lifted the tank and replaced it in its spot in the main tank.

Sarah opened the door and went back out only to be greeted by Rachel.

"I'm so glad you chose to stay! We're going to be such good friends!" Rachel said as she hugged Sarah tightly. Sarah rested her chin on Rachel's head and said, "Yes, we will", while looking up at Ellen, who was watching them both.

After they broke their embrace Sarah looked up at Ellen and said, "By the way, when do we eat? I'm getting pretty hungry"

Ellen looked at the clock and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't even notice the time. I'll be right back". She went over to a nearby cupboard, took out what looked like a can of fish food and brought it over.

"Whoa! Are you serious? You feed us fish food?" Sarah asked.

"Relax, it's a special formula made just for your kind. You're entire digestive system has been altered. Your taste buds too. Human food would not only make you very sick, it would taste disgusting to you." Ellen said as she dropped several pellets into the tank.

"Yeah, come on Sarah these are really good" Rachel said as she grabbed one floating by her and broke it in two, handing the larger piece to Sarah, "try it".

Sarah reluctantly took the carrot sized stick from Rachel and took a small bite. To her surprise it tasted very good, something she could definitely get used to eating on a regular basis. It reminded her of gingerbread cookies, only softer and a little sweeter. She grabbed a couple more pellets and ate them. She immediately felt better.

"Wow, these are good" she said.

"Told you" Rachel said with her mouth full, causing her to spit some of her pellet out. They both burst into laughter. Ellen, watching the whole thing, looked on and smiled. "I hope she keeps you happy" she said to herself.

As the days and weeks passed, Sarah spent her time getting to know Rachel when she was in her normal personality and taking care of her when she reverted to her childlike personality. One night, while Sarah was reading to her Rachel snapped out of it and said to her, "I know this has been hard on you but I want to say thank you for all you've done for me", then went right back to her immature self. This was the first time Rachel acknowledged she had a problem and gave Sarah hope that maybe she was getting better. Even though that wouldn't mean her freedom, nothing would, at least she could live a somewhat normal life with a somewhat normal roommate. From what she knew of normal Rachel she was a nice person and a good friend. They had a lot of fun together. Whether they were in the TV room watching Family Guy or just floating around talking, she felt a connection with her that she had never felt with anyone before. Unfortunately, these moments were almost always interrupted by childlike Rachel whenever they started having any kind of meaningful conversations. Once Ellen saw how well they got along she kept her distance, sticking to her work and only checking on them from time to time and to feed them.

A few days after Rachel made her breakthrough, Sarah tried to make it happen again. While she was reading to her she said, "Remember when you thanked me? I really appreciated that".

At first Rachel just looked at her, confused but eventually something seemed to click and she said, "I'm glad you did. You've become such a good friend to me. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you"

Surprised at this, Sarah replied, "I love you too"

Rachel responded by taking Sarah's hand in hers and placing it on her right breast. Sarah pulled back at first but gave in, as they both leaned in and kissed each other. Soon, they were both lying in the bed making love. Even though this was somewhat new to her, Sarah knew where all the right parts were and it was obvious Rachel did too. They went at it for most of the night until falling asleep in each other's arms.

When morning came Sarah awoke to find Rachel wasn't in the bed with her. She went out into the main room (the door had been altered so she could fit through it easily now) and saw Rachel talking to her Ellen. As she entered the room, Ellen looked at her and she knew right away that Rachel had told her what happened last night.

Ellen could see the apprehension on Sarah's face and told her, "Don't worry. Rachel told me everything. She's very happy thanks to you. She hasn't even reverted to her other personality yet"

"Yeah, isn't it great?" Rachel said as she threw her arms around Sarah's neck and kissed her. "I think I'm better" "That would be great, but don't get too excited yet. You had a major breakthrough last night" Rachel interrupted, "about five breakthroughs actually" she said with a smirk.

Sarah smiled, remembering her own orgasms. They were better than anything she had ever experienced. So good

that she would even choose to remain like this just to experience them again.

"Regardless, we need to be careful. You could still revert" For a moment, Rachel looked almost like she did revert

but she recovered and said, "I know. You're right, but I think I'll be ok as long you keep this up"

Suddenly Sarah saw movement behind Ellen. Ellen turned around to see a young woman, about 19 years old wearing a tight white t-shirt that exposed her belly button, tight jeans, and white sneakers standing behind her. She was holding an insect carrier and looked annoyed. "Oh, Hi Amber" Ellen said, "Is this the one you called about?" "Yeah, the bitch wouldn't stay still. I told her, don't move, and what does she do? She moves! Now she has a broken wing and she won't stop crying. I can't stand her little squeaks!" Amber replied.

"Let me see her" Ellen said, taking the carrier, "Wow, how small is she? I can barely see her."

"I don't know" Amber said, like Ellen was bothering her with that question, "one, maybe two inches. Who cares?" "I'll have to use my special tools for this but I think I can fix her", Ellen said rolling her eyes at Amber's indifference to the poor, frightened, tiny fairy she had obviously hurt in some sick kind of sex game. She the proceeded to talk to the fairy in a very quiet, calm voice, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to get a better look at you", as she carefully lifted the fairy and placed her under her microscope. "Dammit Amber! What did you do?" Ellen chastised her when she saw the extent of the damage.

"You know what I did?” Amber asked, “none of your damn business, that's what I did. Can you fix her or not?" Ellen sighed, knowing that even when she did fix her, she'd just go back to the hell of Amber's room. "Yeah, I can fix her. Just leave her with me for a few days and..."

"A FEW DAYS!? I need her tonight. Can't you do this faster?"

Trying her hardest to contain her anger and disgust with this spoiled brat, Ellen said, "Come look at her, you didn't just break her wing, you damn near tore it off. And the other isn't looking too hot either. You're lucky she's even still alive" she wanted so badly to tell Amber she wasn't going to return the fairy but knew she would tell her father and he always sided with his precious Amber. He didn't know and most likely didn't care what a monster she was. "Fine!" Amber said, "Keep the worthless little thing as long as you want, I'm taking one of your fish for as long as it takes", and she reached into the tank, grabbed Sarah, who had been standing in front of Rachel to protect her, and stormed out before Ellen could even react.

"NO! SARAH! Ellen! You have to stop her" Rachel screamed. Ellen jumped up and ran out of the room after Amber while Rachel sank to the bottom of the tank and curled into the fetal position.

Amber was down the hallway and in the elevator before Ellen could even get out the door. She rushed up the stairs in a futile attempt to catch her before she made it to her apartment but only managed to get there in time to

see the door close. She banged on the door and shouted, "Give her back to me! You have no right! Open this door or I swear I'll..."

Amber opened the door a crack with the chain on in case Ellen tried anything and taunted, "You'll what? You may be a good doctor but all it would take is one word from me to my father and you'd be out on the streets", then with an evil smirk, "Or worse. Just fix my fairy and you can have Ariel back". With that she slammed the door in her face. Knowing there was nothing she could do, Ellen walked back to her apartment, defeated. She was beginning to form a plan that might put Amber out of everyone's misery for good. But first she needed to fix that fairy and get her on her side. That would be crucial.