- Text Size +

Melissa lowered the sole of her high heeled sandal down on the tiny man. She pressed down, forcing him to the ground, under the sole. She was not gentle. The man tried to resist her foot, and got two broken arms. She heard them snap. She paused only for a moment to feel his tiny form under her foot. It was a mass, is all she could tell. Her experience told her it was a man. Her sense of touch said it was something.  She then continued to press down. Bones crunched like a bug's carapace. She delighted in his screams of pain. She kept lowering the sandal. His bones soon were pulverized, and his delicious screams stopped.  She kept pressing. His organs and skin squelched into a fine gooey paste. She twisted her foot, trying to further reduce the gore into nothing. When she could feel nothing but a slippery slime, she stopped twisting.

She cradled the remote, and pushed the reset button, and watched as the miracle happened. What had been a sticky, wet, red mess on the floor, slowly reformed into the man who had been her husband. Only a lot smaller. Maybe 2 inches tall.  She had crushed him by surprise just now, but now she wanted him to recognize that it was her.  "Hi, dipshit!"

He craned his neck to look up a her, and the moment of fear as he realized what hell he was now in, was worth it.  "I'm going to explain, Michael, only so you know how you got into this mess.  You didn't count on the encephalo-reader, revealing everything you did to me.  The judge immediately found you guilty, and turned you over to me. You were sentenced to serve me until I decide you get to die."

He said something, but she didn't bother listening. Instead, she simply stomped her foot down on him. His tiny body practically exploded.  There was lumpy mess under her sandal, but it didn't stay there long as she moved her foot, and pushed the button again.  When he regained consciousness, she put her foot above him again, but this time slowly lowered only the heel until the rest of the shoe was above him.  "Get a good look at this sole, Michael. You're going to see it a lot. All of my shoes, Michael. You will become very familiar with all the sole of my shoes Michael. My boots, my flats, my heels. You will get to every crack, every crevice. Every square-fucking-inch!" She dropped her toes, crushing him again.

She hit reset, and waited.  "You will never, ever touch me, touch my flesh ever again Michael. You hit me. You hurt me. Well, never again.  You will practically live as stain on my soles.  You caused me a lot pain, Michael. Physical, and emotional pain. I intend to pay you back in kind. I used to be afraid of when you would walk in the door.  You will be afraid every time you hear me walk, Michael. You will fear my every freaking footstep!!"  She crushed him again, noting how pleasing the screams were to her. 

She reset him again, and this time, touched another control.  His form became even smaller. From 2 inches to a quarter inch. From his perspective, she increased in size by a factor of 8. From a 175 tall building to a mountainous 1400 feet tall. "I intend to humiliate you as well Michael. You will suffer as much I suffered.  You will regret everything you ever did to me.  Remember that time I told you not to cum in me?  Well, I've got a new boyfriend now, and we'll see if you like being buried in his cum when I drop you in his condom.  If I didn't think you'd enjoy it, I'd stuff you inside me, watch as he fucks me bareback, and cums inside my pussy. Pussy you used to get to fuck. But no, I decided that you will never again touch me. Ever. You are lower than the soles of my shoes Michael. You will never, ever, be more than that to me ever again."

She tried crushing him slowly, but with the tinier form, it was over too quickly.  She reset his body, and re-enlarged him to 2" again.  "I'm really going to enjoy this Michael. I really don't care if you do."  Melissa proceeded to crush him again and again the rest of the afternoon.  He began to beg her.  "Beg all you want Michael. You abused me for years. You suffer no less than I did.  Or maybe more. I certainly intend to try. You going to experience as much pain as I did from your fists.  Except that you...will be. Under. My. Foot." Crunch!