- Text Size +

Mary took two very careful steps. She placed each foot near what should be the northern borders of Washington DC. She remembered an old historical face that in the original plans, the borders of the capitol were to be 10 miles long per side. Mary's feet were over twice that long now. Dressed in simple black cotton shorts, and a button down cotton black top, it was her shoes that commanded the attention of the tiny people below.  She wore espadrille sandals, with a beige wedge heel, a think black elastic strap over her toes, black insoles, and Y shaped ankle strap with a little brass buckle. The strap was thin enough to let all 5 of her toes shoe. Her hot pink polish was unmarred, despite having kicked over several skyscrapers, and being pelted at by artillery shells, bombs, and bullets.  She was momentarily amazed again. Military grade weapons couldn't even chip her freakin' nail polish.

She directed her attention at the capitol of the nation between her feet. Her vision still allowed her to see the tiny detail below, and it only enhanced her enjoyment of what she was doing.  She could only imagine how it must look to the people down below now. Her mammoth toes, resting a wall of leather and foam, over half a mile tall. She wondered how filthy her soles looked, but didn't really care.

She called down to the city below her.  "You fuckers have one hour to declare me ruler of the whole fucking planet, or I will crush you like the ants you are."  Mary crossed her arms over her ample breasts. She wiggled her toes, letting the people see that her second toe was longer than her big toe.  She idly wondered if they would make her time limit. Not that she really cared.  She knew when her growth spurts were occurring, and her next one was due before her demanded time limit was up.  She simply wanted to watch this spurt given how close it was to arriving, and how much she knew about the tiny town before her toes.

As she felt the power begin to build inside her, she moaned lustfully.  She put her right foot into position, and waited.  It did feel good to grow. Not in the sexual way she made the rest of world think. But rather in that she was gaining more and more power over the planet and... things before her, and under her.  That was what felt good. Right. Mary wanted to have the world as her toy.  Millions of people for her to abuse, break, and destroy.  In due time, she would hold the world in her hand. Or better yet, watch it squish between her toes.

"Shit! I think you blew it." She held the build of energy, containing it with the power of her mind, holding back the release.  Then with a rush, she let the growth happen. She whispered "That's it. Try to run. Try to flee from the foot of your angry god. You will fail, and die." She gleefully watched as the ground appeared to shrink under her. She knew she was growing, but from her view above the earth, it looked more like the whole planet was shrinking. Which was just as good, she decided. She idly wondered if anyone down there thought they'd die under a woman's foot with hot pink nails.  She could see her sole plow through stone and brick like it was wet tissue paper. Absolutely no resistance to her at all. That's how she liked it. Unfathomable, colossal power, with no resistance to her might, to her will. To her, period. When the spurt ended, her feet were now each a mighty 40 miles long. Washington DC, and the ineffectual leaders of the 'free world', were mere stains up the soles of her sandals.

She thought about those words 'free world'. Not anymore. Not in Mary's world.  People would obey her every cruel whim, or they would die. A painful humiliating death under her foot.  Standing now over 300 miles tall, she decided she wanted to do another experiment.  Richmond was only a few steps away, and she was feeling rather horny now.  She wondered if she could flood a city with her cum. Or at least knock over some of the buildings.  She undid the buttons of her top, and pants, laying them down behind her on the ruined cities in her wake. She spread her legs, keeping the heels on. These little shits weren't good enough to touch her divine body. She was gloriously naked, and began to sit upon the damaged country that had suffered her cruel actions. She positioned her now cavernous pussy before the tiny city.  She began to rub her fingers, and massage her lips and clit.  This wasn't going to take long. Nope. Watching a city die just so she could masturbate, was stoking her lust even more.

She had trouble believing that she had ever felt this good. She'd felt horny before. But this was more than that. This was a hunger. A burning need to not only satisfy her lust, but her need for power.  She felt like that this had been how things should have been, since she was born. And that only now, was she finally experiencing that which was her right. To have cities as toys, and people as insects before her.  Her rubbing increased vigorously as she held onto that thought. She watched as the tiny, tiny people were trying to run from the fluids already leaking from her womanhood. She was looking for that one moment, when it happened. A wave of her lubricant overtook one tiny man, and washed him down the street. That was it. She came. Screaming, squirting, moaning in the most pure ecstasy she had ever felt before.  She shouted obscenities that deafened everyone for miles. She felt her clit pulse, her lips quiver. She felt four solid waves of cum rush from her pussy. 

It was a solid 3 minutes before she could regain control of her mind, sit up and examine the destruction. A large lake was before her, burying the town. Not a single building was visible before her sex. Her fluids completely cover the city.  She laughed out loud.  "You little fuckers even die under my cum!" She stood up, admiring her 'handiwork'.  "You little pukes should thank me for my gift. After all, it's not everyone who gets to be baptized by a goddess." She stepped over the city, and left her clothes behind for now.  She'd fetch them before the next spurt. Or not. It would be interesting to see if they grew when she wasn't wearing them. She looked west. It was time to head that way, so that she could eventually have her toes on top of California, and her heels smashing down on the Atlantic coast.  She couldn't be stopped, and more importantly, she knew she didn't want to. She was finally as she was meant to be. A god with the world at her feet. She meant to have her fun, and damn anyone who tried to stop her.