- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

EDIT: Fixed some grammar mistakes. I didn't realize then since there was no spellcheck installed on my WordPad...

The name's Jimi Bui: 17 years old and 5'10''. Like my name implies, I'm Viet. I have short but messy hair, an ok body with some work out, and overall just a typical chill dude. No worries about anything. Well, maybe one thing. I have a giantess fetish. Keeping a secret is one thing, but when it became something real-well that's the story:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Sometime in the middle of the night as I was sleeping, I had such a weird dream. I remembered, surprisingly, what had happened. A small bright light came to me in a white backdrop that I was in. It - or rather he- told me an ability that I suddenly was granted.

"Hello, Jimi."

"What the- Who are you?"

"I'm all but a voice. What the question should be is that what am I about to grant you."

"Ok? And you're giving it to me in a dream?"

"O f course. What else should it be in private?"

"Ok, go on."

"I am all-knowing, and with that, I know that you do have a taste for being tiny around girls, hm?"

"Umm... How- never mind. Yeah I do. What has that got to do with what you're going to give me? Wait..."

"Yes, as a gift to a random person like yourself, I grant you the power to shrink yourself at will."

"WHOO! I meant, thank you I guess? Heh."

"But there is a catch."

"Of course. What is it?"

"You can easily shrink yourself, but will find it very difficult to regrow yourself until the time is ripe. Also, at that size, all the laws of physics for any tiny being like an ant for example-if you wish to be that size- will affect you. The only thing you are immune to is death and normal metabolism. They may also be times where you will shrink unexpectedly."

"So, when is the time ripe when I choose to grow back? And what to you mean 'shrink unexpectedly'?"

"You will find out. Oh, and you can slow down time at a limit. I'll be gone for good now. Be wise with your powers."

And so he was gone form that only one dream for good.

   The summer has just begun and already pretty hot. Typical of California these days. Today, I don't feel like staying at home. Also, my awesome and cute girlfriend, Jaile McKernal (Jae), is off with her friends today and I want her to enjoy that. So I was just lying on my bed and thought about calling up my neighbor, Hailey Abel.

A short note, I've known Hailey since elementary. She has a cute, freckled round face and pretty short at 5'6''. She is has a pale complexion, light green eyes, and that flowing light butterscotch blonde. Despite our long freindship, we've never really have any feelings for each other and I already had a girlfriend by freshman year of highschool.

She lives just across the street, so no problem there. I text her to see if she's free or something so at least I spend some time talking with someone. She's free, and also about to take a dip in her swimming pool. I can just linger in her room for a while and wait until she's done.

I went to her house and knock on the door. She opens it and reveals that she is already in her swim suit. It was a multi border string bikini that nicely fits her C-cup breasts.

"Hey Jimi."

"Sup Hailey. Wow, looking pretty nice there :P."

"Oh shut up. and you wouldn't say that if Jae was around."

"Lol. You know I'm always joking."

"I'm going to swim now, so hot. Wanna join?"

"Nah, I'm just to lazy right now. I can just wait for you in the living room."

"All right, suit yourself."

As I enter her cool house, she walks to her backyard. Now she isn't at all athletic, but she does have a nice curve to her body. At least she workouts at the gym, so yay for that lol. After she has exit to her backyard, I slouched over to her couch and started to check my status. For some reason, I was feeling pretty horny after seeing my childhood friend in that two piece.

I mean, I already have a girlfreind and I love her as much as anything (star-crossed love already for my age lol). However, I haven't felt any orgasm for a while and now my dick is calling to me lol. Just a guys thing I guess. Just don't be a pervert or weirdo at all and I'm good. I notice that Hailey is the only one home and the living room isn't that visible from the backyard.

So I did the most incognito thing I've done. I first took a paper towel to wipe my dick when I'm done cumming. With my penis fully erect, I start to think of my giantess fetish. I imagine how it would be like being small or even tiny running around and exploring my pretty friend's body. I close my eyes and masturbate on the spot.

After my short bliss, I quickly wipe my dick clean and pretend nothing happened. Well at least I relieved myself. Then I quickly notice something wrong when I am about to stand up. First up is that I'm naked and my sitting on my now oversized T-shirt. Later I find my legs don't even reach the edge of the couch. I look  at myself to find that the couch is longer than usual. The pillow resting on the couch was big enough to fill my whole back.

Uh oh. I seem to have shrink at one foot tall...