- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yay! Back with another chapter! Tags: vore, entrapment, gentle, mouth play

F/m

Whew! Longest chapter yet! (For those of you who read this before, just note that the addition to this chapter was after the first part I had written before. I didn't want to create another chapter, so I added onto this one.)

Chapter 2: Nourishment

I had waited ‘till it was nighttime. Walking down the sidewalk, I came in front of the store that I had been looking for. “White Future.” A rather corny name for a store that sold whites to be used as objects. I could feel myself shaking in rage.


Calm down, I told myself. Getting angry won’t help at all.


I looked both ways. No one was here. A deserted street. At least, until morning time, when flocks of people would come to but their new toys. They honestly disgusted me. What was the point of using humans as objects? But I could hear a reply that I was sure everyone would say.


“They’re smaller than us. So they’re not humans.”


Reaching into my pocket, I picked out a laser glass cutter. I turned it on, and saw a laser beam shoot out of it. It looked almost like a lightsaber from Star Wars. Highly illegal, and you were sure to be sent to jail if a police officer found it on you.


But then again, slavery should’ve been illegal. Yet the 28th Amendment had been passed, rendering whites as nothing but toys. It was quite ironic. A government that the whites had made was taken over and quickly turned against them.


With my glass cutter, I quickly cut a rectangle about half my height in the glass, and caught the glass as it fell towards the sidewalk. Any noise now, and I would go to jail. And my mission would be unsuccessful.


I quickly sliced the glass into even smaller parts, then slid them quietly into my bag. Turning my glass cutter off, I crawled through the opening I had made, and into White Future.


The dim ceiling lights allowed me to see where I was going, and I made my way over to the front desk. I grabbed two paper bags, and made my way towards the aquariums in the front of the square. What had once been meant for fish was now meant for humans.


I couldn’t help but feel affection for the tiny whites in the aquarium. All of them were asleep. They hadn’t sensed my presence yet. That was good. I quietly opened up the lid of the aquarium, and set it down on the floor.


Quickly my hand shot out and grabbed three humans from the aquarium. I brought them up and put them into the paper bags. I could feel movement coming from inside the bag. They were starting to wake up. Wasting no time, I grabbed even more, and threw them into my paper bag. They would possibly suffer bruises, but what was a couple of bruises compared to freedom. There was screaming coming from the paper bags.


By the time I had filled one of the bags, the whole aquarium was awake. The whites all moved to the back of the aquarium, and stared up at me in fear, shivering.


“Ma'am, who are you?” a brave one asked, but I paid him no heed. Time was essential, and talking to them would only waste it.


I opened up the second paper bag, and grabbed the one who had talked. I threw him in there. There would be time for explanations later. I continuously grabbed and shoved humans into the paper bag. When both had been filled to the brim I had about 100 humans, give or take a couple.


Throwing open my backpack, I shoved the paper bags into them, making sure that the glass didn’t cut into any of them.


I made my way to the space in the glass I had created, and crawled out. Once outside, I took a deep breath of fresh air, and started sprinting for the outskirts of the city. There wasn’t any time. I knew that by sunrise, cops would be all over the scene. And I needed to be out of there as fast as I could. My fingerprints were all over the aquarium and the outside of the store. But that was no worry. After letting these humans free, I would vanish from society.


As I walked, I began to notice signs of change around me. The houses around me started to look more poor, and the road got worse and worse.


I must be reaching the outskirts, I thought to myself. I took off my bag and quickly kneeled down. I opened my bag, and dropped the pieces of glass that I had stored in there onto the dirt road. Kicking some dirt over them, I made sure that you couldn’t tell there was glass, and continued sprinting towards the outskirts.


Ignoring the burning feeling in my feet, I continued running. Approaching the forest, I started slowing down, though not too much. I still had to cover a large amount of ground, and get away from the scene of the crime.


Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t see the tree coming until I hit it. I fell flat on my rear, dazed and confused.


As good of a spot to camp as any other, I thought. I pulled out my sleeping bag from my bag. The only thing left inside were the paper bags with the whites.


Quickly opening my bag, I slipped inside, and pulled my bag closer to me. The 3 inch whites had to be cold. Quickly bringing the bag to my chest, I shut the zipper of my sleeping bag so only my head was peeking out, and dozed off.


***


Light hit my eyes as soon as I first opened them. Where am I, I thought to myself. Then everything came back to me. The whites. The robbery. I quickly got out of my sleeping bag, and folded it. Throwing it into my bag, I jumped up and checked my pockets. The $1500 I had brought from my bank account was still there.


I knew I couldn’t stay like this for longer. I didn’t want to go back to the town for food, and there weren’t any cops around me, which was good. I figured I owed the people in my backpack an explanation.

Quickly unzipping my bag, I threw open the flap on top open and looked down at the 2 brown bags in my bag. Bag-ception.

I slowly removed the bags and set them on the grassy ground, upright. I opened the top, and looked down to see tens of shocked and scared faces staring up at me. It broke my heart.

“L-l-isten,” I managed to blurt out. “I’m trying to help. I’m getting you to a safe camp away from the town you’re from. A place you can live normally.”

I stared at the tiny whites inside my bag, and they stared right back. They were all squashed together in that tiny space. But I couldn’t risk letting them out and leaving them behind. A single one left behind could tell the cops which way I was going so they wouldn’t be killed. And I couldn’t risk that.

“Ma’am? Why are you doing this?” called a voice from the bag. I couldn’t tell who, as there were too many people, but I replied nonetheless.

“Because I don’t view you as anything less than what I am,” I promptly said.

Looking at the shocked faces staring up at me, I did everything I could to hold back the tears. It wouldn’t do well to show them. After all, I was the only bit of hope that they had left in their lives right now.

“Are you going to be alright?” a different voice from inside the bags asked. Once more, I couldn’t distinguish exactly who it was.

I nodded, but at that time, my stomach decided to rumble, and pain flickered through my entire body, causing me to groan.

“But I’m so, so hungry,” I muttered. Going back to town was not an option, and the money in my pocket wouldn’t do me any good right now.

The whites must have heard what I said, because I started hearing chatter from inside the bags.

“Ughhh,” I groaned once more, standing up.

My mission is to deliver these whites to HQ. Then I can die in peace, I thought to myself, and even in the midst of running from the police and working for an organization that has broken almost every law in the rulebook, I smiled. Then my stomach growled again.

I quickly grabbed for a bag, only to hear chorused yells of “No!”

I looked down in confusion. Didn’t they want to be saved.

“Ummm.. What?” I asked, a bit annoyed. I had to get on the move. Staying in the same place wouldn’t do any good at all.

“Are you sure you can continue?” a voice called out.

“Are you doubting me?” I retorted.

“Well, with the hunger you seem to be facing, yes.”

“Oooh, you’re a snarky little one, aren’t you.”

“I’m serious.”

“So am I.”

I reached for the bag once more, and heard dissent once more.

“Look, I’m saving your puny little asses!” I snapped, more than just a little ticked off.

“We know, and we want to help you. This sounds crazy, but you need to eat me. You’ll need the energy.,” the same voice called out from the bag.

“Hell yeah this sounds crazy! Is this some kind of joke?” I asked.

“I’m serious. One sacrifice is enough to save everyone here.”

“Dude, is this like your fantasy or something? A giantess vore story?”

“No! I care more about the people in these bags than I do about myself. Please just do it for my sake.”

“Raise your hand, wherever you are?” I muttered, not quite believing what I was doing. I couldn’t eat one of them. Could I?

I scanned both bags, and saw one person, shaking his hand back and forth. I slowly reached in, and pulled him out by the hand, gently.

He was a male model. Or at least, he could be. He had no clothes on, but then again, most whites didn’t. But he was hot. A nice, finely toned white body. With abs, and well, a big thing under the equator.

“I-I-I can’t,” I muttered, slowly starting to lower him back into the bag.

“You fucking bitch! Listen to me! I’m willing to give up MY fucking life to save them, and you can’t even do the tiny job of shoving me into your mouth and swallowing?! We both know you need to. So shut the fuck up and do it!” he yelled.

“I told you. I can’t,” I muttered weakly.

“Then you’re just like the rest. Putting yourself above us.”

“NO!” I yelled at him. I couldn’t believe my ears. “I risked my ass to save you and this is what you say?!”

“Then if you truly cared, you’d do this one thing for all of us.”

I stared at him in shock.I looked towards the bags in hopes that one of them would dissent and say I shouldn’t, but no one did. They knew as well as I did and he did that I needed to do this.

If I truly were to be their savior, then I had to do this. Not for me. But for them.

I could feel my heart racing. My body was shaking, but I kept my hand steady for the one human in my hand that was just as brave as anyone could get.

“What’s your name?” I asked him as I moved him closer to my mouth.

“It’s Jeff. And for the remainder of my time, I’ll call you Angel. Because you certainly do have the face of one.”

At that, a tear rolled down my cheek. It had been so long since someone called me beautiful. And with that I dropped him into my mouth. He didn’t struggle as I swallowed him whole. I felt him slide down my throat. It was one of the worst feelings I had ever had in my entire life. A feeling of betrayal.

“I’m sorry Jeff,” I muttered, though I knew he couldn’t hear me.

Silently, I put the rest of the paper bags into my bag, and vowed never to eat a white ever again. Even if it meant me dying. I’d be willing to give up my life for them.

***

1 hour later, I approached the building where all my troubles would end. A gigantic building made of steel and with guards at every corner.

I limped towards the security outpost where everyone was scanned before going in.

“Sharon Smith. ID #214569,” I said in a hoarse voice to the man at the door.

He flagged me in, and I walked towards the main entrance of the building, sliding off my backpack as I got there.

The automatic doors opened to let me in, and I limped into what was the only place that both I and the whites could call home. I set the bag down on the floor, and watched as my supervisor walked up to me.

He caught me as I fell in exhaustion, and helped me over to one of the chairs in the lobby, where he sat me down.

He then walked over to my bag, and pulled out the paper bags. He looked inside all of them, then moved them to the receptionist’s desk.

He walked over to me, and sat down in the chair next to me.

“Good job, Emma,” he said, and all I could do was nod weakly. My mission was done.

“Standby until next mission. In the meantime,” he said, then clapped his hands.

Two guards walked over to where we were sitting.

“Take her to her room and tell her maid to cook her up something. Then check the perimeter to make sure no cops followed her here,” he said.

“Awww… Come on, I’m not that bad,” I managed to joke.

“Take a break, Emma. You deserved it,” he whispered to me.

“Wait,”I called out as he stood up. “I need to tell you something.”

He raised an eyebrow, and I managed to get out, “I-I-I ate someone. I was so tired and I couldn’t go on. Please. Ask the whites if they could forgive-.”

And then everything went black.

***

I woke up in my bed, staring at the ceiling above me.

“‘Bout time you woke up. Been here for hours,” said a familiar voice.

I looked over to the right, where my nightstand was, and there, on the table was Jeff.

“How?” was all I managed to get out before he burst out laughing.

“Wow. The look on your face! You vomited after you blacked out in the downstairs lobby. they found me when I came back out,” he grinned. “But, in all seriousness, thank you.”

“I almost killed you. Why are you thanking me,” I asked, shocked.

“Because you didn’t kill me. And you saved hundreds. And that means you’re something special, Sharon.”

I don’t know what it was. But the way he said it made me feel special inside.

I could feel the fatigue setting in once more, and before I was pulled back into the unknown, I managed to get out two more words.

“You’re welcome.”

And once more I managed to retreat safely back into the safety of my dreams, knowing that was one more successful mission.


Chapter End Notes:
As always, don't forget to review!