- Text Size +

“Frank, director Norten wants to see you immediately.”

Frank, a 27 year old man, looked up from his desk in surprise to see Carla talking to him.  The director had never asked to see him before.  “Did he say why?”

“He said it was classified.  I wouldn’t keep him waiting,” Carla told him.  Frank nodded and got up from his desk to follow Carla to the director’s office. 

“You wanted to see me sir,” Frank asked as he entered the director’s office.  Carla closed the door leaving Frank and Norten alone.  That wasn’t a good sign.

“Yes sit down Frank,” The older gentlemen said as he offered him a chair.

“Thank you sir,” Frank said as he sat down and waited to see what this was all about.

“Son, do you know why I called you in here?”

“Umm, no sir,” Frank replied, now begin to think of what he might have done that might get him demoted from field officer or even fired.

Norten laughed, “Calm down son, you’re not in trouble; in fact it’s the opposite of what you think.  You see Frank we have an issue that needs to be taken care of and I needed a top agent to run the mission.  You have a perfect record and an outstand record of successful missions.”  Frank suddenly felt stupid to think that he was called in here to be fired just moments ago.

“Thank you sir, I do the best that I can.”

“I know you do.  Frank, are you familiar with Senator Johnson?”

Slightly confused as to where this was going, “Yes sir, I used to do security for him until I was promoted.  Is Senator Johnson the target?”

Norten chuckled, “Yes and no.  You see we picked up something disturbing the other day.  We got a few messages from some of our agents in Russia and it turns out that Johnson might be contacting some of the Russian higher ups.  We don’t know for sure yet but there is a strong possibility that he is.  We need you and a small team to go in and plant some bugs in his home.  You know the layout, the security; heck I bet you still remember the Senators’ schedule.”  Frank nodded at his remark. 

Frank frowned at this, “But sir, Senator Johnson’s home is practically like a fortress.  The security there makes the presidents’ look like   a joke.  In fact I help make his home impregnable nothing could get in-”

“Except a bug,” Norten asked Frank with a tone in his voice telling Frank that there was more to this mission.

“Well, yeah sir,” Frank said even more confused. 

Norten pulled out a file, “Ever hear of the SPIES program?”  Frank picked up the file and started to read it.  “Shrunken personal in extreme situations, we take our best agents and shrink them down to get into the most impossible places.”

Frank quickly read over the notes on the file and saw the mission sheet that showed some of the ops that were done, “Sir I never knew we went into Somalia last year.”

Norten grinned, “Neither did they.  Frank, we need someone who knows the layout well enough to get a couple of bugs planted.  We take you and four other agents, shrink you down and send you in.  You place the bugs and get out to the extraction point.”

Frank closed the folder, “When do we start?”

 

Frank looked over his team.  It was him, Cynthia, Rebeca, Markus, and Phil.  Each of them had excellent files and they all had been on missions that required them to shrink.  Each of them, except himself, had a large device strapped to their backs which was the bug to be planted.  Apparently their supplies shrunk with them so the devices would be as small any listening device only more powerful. 

“First time,” Cynthia asked as they all stepped into a room that was pure white.

“Yeah,” Frank said nervously. 

“It’ll be fine,” Markus said. 

“I remember my first time,” Rebeca told Frank.

“You are talking about shrinking right?” Phil asked slyly.  Rebeca glared at him.  She hit him in the chest before he could react and started to wheeze.

“First time being hit,” She asked mockingly.

“Alright enough with the horsing around,” someone said over an intercom.  “We will start the procedure.  By the time you will wake up you will be in the senator’s house.  Good luck agents.”

The room started to dim then flash with a bright light.  Frank tried to cover his eyes but it seemed to go through his hand and eyelids.  The room started to flash faster and faster until everything was a blur and then nothing…

 

Frank woke up from Markus shaking him.  “Wake up noobie, time to go to work.”  Frank quickly got up and realized he was in the dark with a thin wall pressing down on him.  It felt like paper.  Frank followed Markus toward a corner and heard a blade being used.  As the blade shredded the wall light shone in allowing some vision.  Each of the agents left the dark and into the light.  Frank was the last one out and noticed where he was.  He was inside the Senator’s house.  Turning around he saw that they all came out of an envelope that was the size of a house.  Looking around Frank noticed that everything was larger than what it should have been.   He realized that they were all the size of bugs.

“Wow…” Frank said in awe.

“Hey quite day dreaming noobie, let’s get to work already,” Markus said to him.  “Now we need to do this fast.  Each of us has a bug to plant; we need to make our way to Johnson’s office, living room, kitchen, and bedroom.  Rebecca get the rope out and ready for us to use.  We need to scale down this table.  When we are done, meet back here to hitch a ride with the outgoing mail.  HQ will intercept all mail and extract us the next morning.  Now let’s move out.”

It didn’t take too long to get to ground level.  Frank quickly told them everything he knew about the place, what routes to take to avoid being detected and where the best place to plant the bugs.  With the information given out, Markus told Frank to follow him as they headed toward the Senator’s office.

 

Rebeca walked into the kitchen and spotted the kitchen phone that needed to be wired.  This would be easy, she thought as she headed over to the counter that held the phone.  She looked up and reliazed she made a mistake, the size of the counter was larger than anything she scaled before.  Preparing herself for this she started to pull out her climbing gear that would help her climb the side of the counter.  Rebeca put on her gloves that allow her to climb any surface and started her long journey up.  It took her a little longer than she expected but she was there on the counter.  Heading toward the phone she was about to start to tap the phone when it started to ring.  The deafening sound caused her to cover her ears as the ringing left her ears ringing.  She didn’t even notice the sound of the footsteps coming into the kitchen. 

Rebeca didn’t have time to hide when she noticed the giant figure. Quickly, she bolted away to hide behind a jar of peanut butter that was on the counter.  Rebeca peered out and saw a young teenaged girl heading toward the phone.  It had to be the Senators’ daughter.

“Hello?” She answered.

Rebeca hide behind the jar waiting for her opportunity to complete her mission.

“Hi mom, No, Yeah, I don’t know,” The teenager replied to whatever her mother was saying on the other end.  The teenager went over to the fridge and started to take out a jar of jelly and some milk.  She put them on the counter near Rebeca causing her to jump at the impact that it caused.  Suddenly there was movement and Rebeca reliazed that the teenager was making a sandwich.  She was talking on the phone and started to get the bread ready for the jelly and peanut butter…

SHIT!

Rebeca needed to move, any second now she will be discovered and blow the entire operation.  Rebeca got ready to run behind a stack of towels that were right beside the sink.  She could make it easily she just had to wait until the teenager wasn’t looking. 

The giantess was still yapping on the phone when she walked away across the kitchen to look for something.  Rebeca used this chance to run to the towels.  She made it and peeked from behind them to see the giantess returning with a knife and a cup.  She started to pour a glass of milk and made her sandwich with peanut butter.  Rebeca sighed in relief at how disastrous this could have been.  Waiting for the giantess to leave Rebeca stood behind the towels counting the seconds.  As time went on it seemed she wasn’t going anywhere as the giantess continued to talk about her school and how her day was.  She started to eat while she was on the phone, slurping her milk as she devoured the snack. 

“Ok mom, I don’t think he’s home.  Let me go check,” She said.

Rebeca rolled her eyes, “Finally,” she said out loud.

Suddenly the giantess turned on the faucet that was right next to Rebeca.  The sound of the water was almost as loud as the phone ringing.  Rebeca covered her ears as she realized that she was next to the sink.  She didn’t even notice the towel being moved as the giantess wiped up her hands after washing them off of sticky jam and peanut butter.

There was a loud screech noise that stunned Rebeca.  She never stood a chance as the giantess slammed her hand down on the countertop.  Rebeca felt her body crumple from the impact and exploded into a red stain.

“Damn bugs,” the giantess said as she wiped up the red stain from the counter top and her hand.  “Let me check where Dad is.”  With that the giant teenager left the kitchen not know she just killed a human.

 

Phil walked into the giant family room that had a large entertainment system set up.  Phil let out a low whistle at the loaded family.  They had everything he wished he had at home.  Spotting his target Phil headed over toward the phone in the family room.  The distance was far, maybe a couple of miles.  Starting his track toward the distant object, Phil decided to jog there and not waste too much energy reaching the phone.  He was a third of the way there when it started to ring.  Phil paused and looked around for any sign of anyone picking it up.  He heard thumping when he saw a giant girl heading toward the kitchen.  The ringing stopped and he heard a faint sound of talking.  The giantess got the phone, Phil told himself.  He continued his jog to the phone.  He was half way there and in the middle of the carpet when he heard something.  Not knowing what the sound was he looked around but didn’t see anything.  Turning around he froze in horror as he saw a terrifying scene. 

There was a maid that came out of nowhere and had a vacuum in her hand. 

 

“Oh shit,” Phil shouted out loud as he sprinted toward the phone.

Phil’s words were drowned out when the vacuum turned on and flooded the room with the sound of the powerful motor coming to life.  The maid started to vacuum the carpet and sucked up pieces of food, lint, and other objects left from whoever dropped them.  With half the distance covered Phil knew he was safe to reach his objective before she caught up with him. 

The maid was quick, she had most of the carpet vacuumed up and cleaned as she started heading toward the other side of the room.  She had to move tables and chairs out of the way as she went to clean up all the carpet.  Phil looked back and screamed as he noticed the maid was catching up to him.  He was almost there, but the maid was gaining fast.  She was almost done with the rest of the carpet and had just a little more to vacuum. 

Exhorting himself to the max, he didn’t even notice the vacuum right on his heels as it came closer to him.  Suddenly Phil felt himself starting to be pulled up through the air.  The vacuum had the strength to get all those pesky stains out of a carpet with ease.  Phil never had a chance.   “NOOOOO,” Phil screamed as the vacuum ran over him and pulled him up from the carpet.  He was instantly sucked into the vacuum bag where he met his doom. 

The maid finished vacuum and put the furniture back to normal as she put the vacuum away not noticing the faint shouts for help coming from the vacuum bag.

 

Cynthia found the bed room.  This was the last phone that needed to be bugged by them.  Peering through the door, Cynthia looked around to see if anyone was in the room.  She spotted a large bed and a nightstand that had a phone on it, but no one was in the room.

“Easy,” Cynthia said as she headed toward the nightstand.  She made it to the night stand and pulled out her climbing gloves to get up the nightstand.  The climb wasn’t very difficult as she made it to the top.  Getting ready to bug the phone she paused when she heard a purring sound behind her.  Frozen in fear she slowly turned around to spot a cat on the bed. 

The Senators’ cat was sleeping on the bed and Cynthia couldn’t have seen it from the angle she was at when on the ground.  It was just bad timing that the cat woke up to spot Cynthia standing on the nightstand next to the bed.  The cat stood up and walked over toward the night stand where Cynthia stood like stone.  The cat eyed Cynthia with its large cat eyes.  Cynthia looked back at the cat waiting for it to leave.

Cynthia didn’t have a chance to stop it as the cat swiped out its left paw and smacked it into Cynthia.  The impact from the paw sent Cynthia flying through the air and landed on the carpet in a heap.  She felt her arm bend in a weird position as she coughed up blood.  Cynthia couldn’t see that her legs were injured too from the impact.

“Oh god…” she moaned.

Suddenly the cat jumped down from the bed and landed effortlessly on the carpet.  It made its way toward Cynthia waiting for her run.  The cat came up to Cynthia looked down at the mess of a person.  The cat used its paws to poke Cynthia around moving her around to see if she would try and run.

Cynthia screamed in pain and fear as the cat just kept playing with her.  She couldn’t help but cry as the paw smacked her around like she was a ball of yarn.  Finally the cat stopped and laid down near Cynthia. 

“P-p-please…” She begged not knowing what it would do for her.

The cat moved its head closer and opened its mouth.  The sharp teeth gleamed as they quickly scooped up Cynthia into the cat’s mouth.  The cat quickly started to chew.  Cynthia felt the first few pains as the teeth sliced and crushed her body into a mushy paste.  After that she couldn’t feel anything as she died in the mouth of a cat that was enjoying its prey.

 

Marcus and Frank walked into the Senator’s office.  “We need to get to the computer.  Once we have this planted we can hack the computer and track any information sent or received from it,” Marcus told Frank.  “When will he be back,” Marcus asked as they headed toward the desk.

“Its 5:45, he should be back around 6:00 we have plenty of time.”

“Good,” Markus pointed toward the side of the desk, “Let’s head over there.”

Frank followed Markus as they headed over to the desk and started to climb up.  It went flawlessly as they made it to the top of the desk and planted the bug.  “Easy,” Markus told him as they headed back down the desk.  “Time to meet up with the rest of the team,” Markus told Frank.

“We have plenty of time before anyone should be home,” Frank told Markus.  They headed back to the door to follow the hallway back to the meeting point with the rest of the team.  As they reached the door there was a thumping noise that confused them.  “What’s that,” Frank asked.  Markus looked just as confused when suddenly he shouted at him.

“MOVE!”  He quickly shoved Frank to the side just in time as a giant boot came out of nowhere.  The boot came down with such speed that Markus didn’t have time to get out of the way.  Markus was obliterated instantly as the boot mushed him into the carpet.

“Dad,” the giant girl called out as she entered the office looking for her father.  She lifted the phone up to her ear and spoke, “Sorry mom he’s not home yet.”  With that she left leaving Frank in the room staring at the bloody puddle that was his comrade.

“No, this can’t be happening,” Frank said out loud.  He never lost a man before.  He didn’t know how to cope with this as he just looked at the red liquid that used to be someone.  Suddenly there was a purring noise.  Frank looked up to see a cat that was in the middle of the door way staring at him.  The cat slowly approached Frank licking its lips as if it knew just how tasty he would be…

 

“Sir we haven’t had any contact with the SPIES team.  I don’t think they made it,” Carla reported to Norten.

“They were some of the best we had…” Norten said sadly.

“There is good news.  One of the bugs was planted successfully.  We are checking the data on the computer as we speak.”

“That’s good to hear. At least their deaths won’t be in vain.”

Suddenly there was a knocking on the door.  A techy came into the room, “Sir we just checked the computer and all its messages.  There was nothing on it.  He’s clean.”

The director told the man to leave as he shook his head in shame.  They made a horrible mistake.

 

 

Senator Johnson was brushing his teeth with his wife in the bathroom too as they talked about their day.  “We need an exterminator,” Mrs. Johnson told her husband.

“Why?”

“Wendy said she saw a bug today on the counter.  I don’t want any bugs in our house.  You know how I feel about those small tiny things,” She shuddered at the image she was imaging.

“Ok honey,” Mr. Johnson replied as they finished brushing.  “I’ll call someone tomorrow on my way to work.” 

“Thank you sweetie,” Mrs. Johnson said as she kissed her husband goodnight.  They pulled back the covers and quickly gasped.  “Oh my goodness what is that,” Mrs. Johnson said appalled at what she saw.  In the middle of the bed there was a small pool of gunk that the cat threw up in their bed.  The mess was undistinguishable with pieces of things sticking out.  All that they could tell was that it belonged to their cat who apparently sharing it’s kill with them.  If they looked closely they might have saw that it was piece of a few small people or even that there was clothing in the mess.

“Looks like we have a bug infestation,” Mr. Johnson told his wife as they started to change their sheets, erasing all proof the secret agents existence.

Chapter End Notes:

Thinking of doing short stories of missions carried out.  Tell me if there are any mistakes and what you think about it.  Also if there is a topic you want to read like feet or vore next let me know, still trying to think of some stories to write so give me some ideas if you have any.