[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In the deep and dark cells of Elsira, Lilisila Tylsiva faces punishment and torment at the whims of her sadistic and mad daughter, Alicia.  


Rated: R
Categories: Feet, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Humanity's Downfall
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14525 Read: 26648
Published: July 18 2015 Updated: August 02 2015
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Counting by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3803 words)

So, after some pondering, I figured I'd do a follow up story from 'Sweet Tooth' that focusing upon Lilisila and Alicia Tylsiva. It's probably just going to be around three-four parts/chapters in size and will, eventually go into more detail as to how their relationship ended up so twisted. I'm still pondering what to write for something longer, but for now I figured I'd address the general interest of most who reviewed on 'Sweet Tooth'. You don't have to read 'Sweet Tooth' to get whats going on, by the way.

Anyway, lets jump in shall we?

2. Breaking the News by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2548 words)

3. The Birth of Madness by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4258 words)

4. Turnabout by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3916 words)

And here is the last chapter, though if you like the universe no need to worry. I've got quite a few ideas for a number of shorts here.